TenFold Reviews - Page 4

KC

Kevin C.

Consumer Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

Streamlines Communication

Pros

The feature runs rather smoothly when working.

Cons

Consistently breaks down. Customer support has been helpful.

RC

Rob C.

Generally very easy to use and very functional for what we need to do

Pros

I like how it integrates with Salesforce very easily. I love the shortcut codes that help me plan for my future appointments

Cons

It does go down a lot, and I don't know if that is our servers or not. When Tenfold is down it really makes my job harder Ten Fold!

JB

Jamie B.

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Tenfold helps customer-facing departments work smarter, not harder.

We're helping all of our sales department work together to help customers. If one salesperson takes the initial call and writes helpful notes in the Tenfold section; then whoever answers the customer's second call is halfway there already.

Pros

The ability to add notes about the call within the program changed a lot of how our office works towards leads.

Cons

The pop-ups can actually be a little bit finicky and hard to move around while on the phone with someone.

SM

Sean M.

Tenfold has helped us streamline our operations and more easily track our metrics.

Pros

It helps our account managers and sales reps navigate through our day-to-day operations seamlessly. Because of this, we can track our progress easier, have saved countless hours on the operational front and increased our revenue streams by over 10%

MJ

Markel J.

I love Tenfold it allows me to keep track of my interactions with my Dealers and keep good notes on

Pros

It keeps great notes it applies directly to my dealer accounts and keeps me well aware of you I speak with and when.

Cons

At times it does not connect to calls, and it would be great if it could track Skype calls. I also would like to be able to search in tenfold.

EA

Emmalyn A.

Tenfold is SO easy

Pros

I love that it links to Salesforce and is so easy to use, it just pops up on the screen when someone calls or I call them. It helps me remember when I last contacted people, and tracks how long we spoke for so that my bosses can log my call time.

Cons

Like any other software, sometimes it lags or doesn't track something but that's been a rarity lately. They've definitely stepped up their software game!

AM

Aubrey M.

Tenfold is very user friendly and quick to access--any system issues are usually resolved very promp

Pros

You can view history for the previous date and notes sync clearly to our Salesforce for daily review.

Cons

When it does stop functioning properly, it's difficult to retroactively update. You often lose that bit of work that affects daily metrics.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Great and almost necessary tool for OB Sales Reps

Increased outbound call numbers

Pros

It was so lightweight. Didnt slow CRM. Everything you need from a click dialer, without the headache

Cons

Nothing really. I have seen programs that have a voicemail drop function which would be a great addition.

KC

Kevin C.

1,001-5,000 employees

Very functionally. Easy to navigate. Customer support is very very good.

It helps me stay organized. I am not to knowledgeable into the additional reports and features. From the little I do know is very helpful.

Pros

Customer Support. Very quick answers. Had a question one day and it was answered within seconds by the chat support team.

Cons

Versatility. This could due to our end and limiting our own features. For instance when I am imputing sales details to my customer I wish I could other categories.

Ricky F.

Tenfold is a time saver

Pros

Tenfold allows me to focus on my productivity and be confident that my follow up will be scheduled properly

Cons

There is occasional downtime, but very little. When there is downtime, it is difficult to tell if data will be entered later

Jeff D.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Can't imagine sales without it

Pros

Great app! Keeps me organized and working as efficiently as possible. Can't imagine going back to using a spreadsheet as CRM.

Cons

If a contact has two email addresses, it can be difficult to determine to which your saving call logs.

Effective Tool for our Sales team

Pros

Tenfold is easy to use with a great interface right at your fingertips. Ease of compatibility with Salesforce is crucial. We can track activity, utilize follow-up tasks and have quick insight into inbound and outbound calls. Far superior to our previous Click to Call solution.

Cons

We see all tracking needs met with Tenfold. There are occasional outages but are few and far between!

JC

Jamie C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Tenfold was exactly what my team was looking for. We really stress goal setting and accountability.

Improved accountability and goal benchmarks.

Pros

Tracking incoming and outgoing calls, length of calls, quality connections, CRM integration. Tenfold allowed us to stick to our standards of accountability and goal setting with their features.

Cons

To be completely honest there wasn't anything I was displeased with. I guess the only con would be ease of creating our own custom commands for our CRM.

Felix H.

Internet, 201-500 employees

Tenfold is a time saver

Tenfold tracks notes, how in depth i connected with my customer and leaves the option to track opportunities within my SalesForce profiles.

Pros

Cons

The only slight complaint I have is that sometimes I have to click a phone number multiple times before it call. This happens very rarely.

TM

Tanner M.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Product!

It has been great and no major complaints.

Pros

I like the ease of use for logging my calls in Tenfold to keep track of my conversations I have with my accounts.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't show every call but not very often.

CM

Chase M.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Makes business easy

Pros

Makes the ease of taking notes per call a breeze. You don't need to jump around different programs.

Cons

They need to create the extension for safari and it would be a kick out the ball park. No other cons.

Barry E.

201-500 employees

We use this to link in with our Sugar CRM tool allowing quick and accurate dialling and recording

Ease of monitoring of call volumes and call lengths. Analytics are really useful to compare and contrast.

Pros

I think the main features we like about the product are the ease of dialling through direct click through to the ability to accurately add call notes to Sugar CRM without the need to go directly in to the record. This is really useful when we are doing a "power hour"

SC

Simon C.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

So full of bugs it is barely usable

typical software company, make the sale and then disappear. getting the thing working becomes our problem. Little or no support.

Pros

The reporting and visibility of activity.

Cons

barely supported in Australia, buggy integration with Bullhorn. Works one day, doesn't the next. fussy with phone number format. our team dial as much manually as they do use it as it is unreliable

SM

Sasha M.

Wonderful integration with our CM

Pros

Ease of adding notes and tracking calls. I can connect to CM and see my opportunities and add to it. Past notes pop up from caller so when I speak with that person I know what we spoke about last. Very helpful!

Cons

Does not link 100% of time. So sometimes it does not show customer that is in our system or it shuts off without being logged out

Kelly O.

Hospitality,

Tenfold has made me more productive!

It makes me more productive. Keep up the good work you are definitely headed in the right direction!

Pros

I like the fact that I can see my productivity on a daily basis. It shows me where I need to improve and areas I am doing well in. I also like the automated dial feature, and the ability to reschedule a call while I am in a call, This is a real time saver.

CY

Clarence Y.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great solution to streamline calling process

Highly recommended as an add-on to your CRM!

Pros

In-browser widget to log calls into CRM, complete with call dispositions, appointment setting, etc. Click to dial is a great feature too! Great metrics tracking

Cons

Sometimes the click to dial function requires a couple of clicks, or a browser restart. Other than that, the functions provided are great!

Sabrina E.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

If you can't rely on your memory

Pros

I no longer have the good memory I once had, being able to see my last notes as a receive a call allows me to have a more personalized relationship with my customers.

Cons

It doesn't always count the right time for calls. Being in sales where you have a metric to follow on calls is important to have this feature accurate.

CH

Candice H.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Overall great experience!!!

Pros

Easy to use, logging calls and runs reports quickly, loves the dashboards functionality; great ongoing support from Tenfold. Overall great experience!!!

Cons

Overall great experience!!! Easy to use, logging calls and runs reports quickly, loves the dashboards functionality; great ongoing support from Tenfold.

Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 employees

Great system for my job!!

Pros

I enjoy that for my day to day job I can go in and track my work and progress and compare it to my teammates each day to see how I am performing.

Cons

I have noticed recently that whenever I open Tenfold it loads and then about 10 seconds later it reloads again and not that that is a huge issue it is just inconvenient.

Timothy A.

501-1,000 employees

Really good system, has worked ever since we installed the software

Pros

CTD seems to always work. Great integration with Salesforce, it's really useful being able to type call notes straight into tenfold without having to edit anything in salesforce.

Cons

Sometimes struggles to properly sync to SFDC and show proper call times but that's very rare and not a big problem.