TenFold Reviews - Page 5

JJ

Jessica J.

Easy and Efficient

Pros

I like how it integrates with Salesforce so easily. Helps my account stay organized by being able to input notes and track calls.

Cons

Technical issues is what I like least about the app. Sometimes calls wont log. But tenfold is always great at responding and improving the app.

Internet,

Its a great set up and I like the function of it and how simple it is.

Makes my job easier and simple to get my tasks done each day.

Pros

I like the simplicity of it and easy to use and navigate. Makes it quick to log notes and put information in.

Cons

The one thing is hard for me is that sometimes the buttons don't work and it makes it difficult to log your calls.

AS

Ashlee S.

Consumer Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

why I enjoy tenfold

Pros

I like that it is easy to track my goals, and reach my goals daily, as well as log my call information correctly. Make my day easier, as well as working actually fun!

Cons

I do not like how tenfold shows up on every page when I am also making calls and doing other things.

CM

Chayce M.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

User Friendly and Great for large work spaces

Pros

What I like most about tenfold is the ease of use and integration with other apps as well as the customer support from the team behind

Cons

Technical issues is what I like least about the app, but tenfold is always great at responding and improving the app.

Alex P.

Wireless, 501-1,000 employees

Making telesales more efficient

Pros

Click to dial, inline note taking and live call count make day to day telesales easier to carry out, as well as more effective.

Cons

Integration with Salesforce is not perfect, and in addition to this, not all features are available outside of the US.

Tiffany P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Fantastic

Pros

Tenfold's click to call makes staying in contact with my customers much easier! And the call tracking is great!

Cons

Sometimes the overlay prevents me from clicking on things on my screen, but I usually just have to click out of it and it works

SS

Shane S.

51-200 employees

Our entire company uses Tenfold and it does pretty well considering our call volume.

Pros

I really like how well Tenfold works with our CRM (Sugar) and allows our company to quantify productivity.

Cons

Tenfold will rarely go through some glitches and either not record call notes or transfer notes to our CRM. This is rare.

MO

Meghan O.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

I use Tenfold everyday at work to track my inbound and outbound calls. It works well!

Pros

I like how it tracks the exact time and connectivity rate of my calls. I am able to track how well I connected with my customers.

Cons

Sometimes it screws up and double counts inbound calls which can be confusing and a little misleading.

jb

jess b.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Fast effective, easy flowing

Effciency

Pros

Makes it easier for me to pull up customers before I have the ability to pick up. Keeps tracks of call volume

Cons

Nothing, just sometimes it lags a little but technology always lags. Not awful, no cons besides that one.

AT

Adam T.

Great experience with this system

Pros

-Tracking is very easy -Easily can move to next call -Click to dial -Easy to install and integrate into my systems

Cons

-Really did not have any cons. I guess sometimes it would duplicate calls, but that did not happen often

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Amazing improvement over a short period of time.

Pros

I love the fact that we can easily track call metrics, enter notes into Salesforce, and click-to-call.

Cons

When it's down, it's not great. We loose all the functionality and it's tough to report daily metrics.

BS

Brendan S.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

I'm a new user of Tenfold. My company partnered with Tenfold to enhance our calling abilities.

We needed a way to accurately measure the total amount of calls coming in and out, both by total volume and also by person. I think Tenfold is helping with that.

Pros

I like the fact that Tenfold allows you to fill in notes automatically. Not having to open the notes field the in CRM software is a plus.

Cons

My company uses Netsuite and I don't think that Tenfold is a familiar with the system as other software (Salesforce, etc.) so the adoption has been a bit clunky. Also, the data is sometimes different from RingCentral so we're still figuring out who to "believe."

Dj

David j.

very use to use, really helps keep my book of business organized

Pros

Tenfold interacts very well with our other business software, it allows me to manage, note, and track all of my business calls.

MT

Matthew T.

Increase Productivity with Callinize

Operating in a fast paced sales environment, we are constantly looking for ways to become more efficient. Callinize has allowed us to do just that with increased call volume, faster navigation through SalesForce, improved customer service through better task management, and increased quality of note taking on calls. Our sales reps are able to identify clients in our data base much quicker as they call...

Thank you!

KO

Kacee O.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Useful tool

Pros

The is product is easy to use and a useful tracking tool. On occasion there can be a glitch but luckily customer service is excellent. They are responsive and quick to fix any issues.

Cons

While I do appreciate the quick alerts, sometimes the notifications can be too much. Often times they disrupt what I am doing. Minor convenience though!

Pv

Paul v.

Marketing and Advertising,

Easy to learn, easy to use

Ease of use, makes conversations with clients run much more smoothly than other software I have used in the past.

Pros

It makes finding information about client quick and easy. The software is extremely responsive with little to no lag time which makes finding a clients information, and resolving their issue and much more efficient process.

Cons

Sometimes duplicate accounts or people with the same name will get confusing but I can hardly blame that on the software.

ÊD

Êdith D.

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Very useful product, helps to track and record communication with customers

Helps me to easily make notes and record important topics discussed with customer right away without having to go individually into these accounts to make after call notes.

Pros

Great Telemarketing tool, helps to track and record communication with customers that one can always refer to for account activity and progress.

Cons

sometimes unable to identify caller even with contact stored in the system, this then takes extra time having to search for contact before saving data

DM

Dan M.

Sporting Goods, 201-500 employees

Absolutely Essential to my Daily Tasks

Pros

I like the reliability and efficiently of all of my customer interactions being recorded. Tenfold allows me to increase my customer contacts and reliability of my interaction notes. Ultimately helps increase my sales.

Cons

Occasionally Tenfold will have trouble identifying the accurate contact within our Saleforce database when their are multiple accounts linked to a single phone number. Often times related to school districts.

MT

Mergim T.

Tenfold - Very helpful tool

Pros

The most important and helpful feature of tenfold is showing you informations about the outgoing and incoming calls if you've saved them. Tenfold reports also the talk time and the number of calls. The tool gives the company the necessary transparency. This saves a lot of time.

Cons

The only thing i have to dislike is that sometimes the system logs itself out. However, the system continues to count the calls.

CM

Craig M.

Callinize is a Must Have Add-On

Callinize should be an automatic add-on when purchasing Salesforce. IHG being the largest franchise hotel company on the plant depends on my team to support 4,800+ hotels globally. We needed a more effective way to recognize/identify our callers, and efficient way to pre-populate case screens. Callinize has been a great solution and their team has worked diligently with us to ensure our needs are met. The administrator website it straightforward and simple to use. Callinize provides better in-depth analytics than even our current Avaya phone system. The statistics are tied directly into Salesforce, so I'm able to create customized call reports around the Callinize data easily via standard Salesforce Reporting. I would highly recommend Callinize for your company.

Thank you!

DM

Daniel M.

Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees

Absolutely essential to my daily effeciency

Increase in overall call volume and reliability of my personal notes and call details being automatically logged. This software helps me ultimate increase my sales.

Pros

Confidently records all my customer interactions on my Cisco softphone allowing me to increase overall call volume.

Cons

Occasional issue with multiple accounts linked to the same phone number within Saleforce database. Usually able to sort quickly to resolve.

David Z.

Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 employees

A Must Have for All Sales and Sales Development Teams

Who knew you could sync your phone activity with your CRM so easily...and with such an inexpensive tool!? My time is more efficient, better prepared to do callbacks and always has our notes at our fingertips and it makes using the phone to call back (much better results than email) so much easier to do. For those making a high volume of calls and phone activity, you should definitely be using callinize.

Pros

Huge time saver for me and my team (both the SDR team and sales team). My notes are also 100 times better now and it's easier to log all activity rather than just doing it when I have time or catching up later on (aka never doing it).

Cons

I didn't really see any cons with using Callinize. The one feature that they didn't offer was a dialer but I've never really used that type of sales as I prefer a more targeted approach, so it wasn't really all that negative for me.

NK

Nidhi K.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Easy of Use, call loggings

Overall good tool.

Pros

Ease of use, call logging, Very useful tool for us to save time and easily can find the right contact numbers in CRM

Cons

Sometimes this doesn't work and support for this. Customer support is not that great for this tool.

JE

Jose E.

51-200 employees

Very helpful.

It really helps me stick to my tasks at hand but giving me a scale to look at to balance my calls during the day.

Pros

I really enjoy this software because it helps me stay organized and keeps me on check with the amount of work I have done and how much more I need to do.

Cons

It does not keep the count of the incoming calls I receive. It seems to just double count my outgoing calls.

SA

Sean A.

A tool so great Dale Carnegie would use it!

While reading Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People" I took away two important lessons. 1. You should talk in terms of the other person's interest. 2. Make them feel important, and do it sincerely. Callinize allows me to do just that with every customer that calls. As soon as my phone rings I know exactly who is calling and what interactions have recently taken place. This affords me the ability to greet them with the sweetest word in their vocabulary, their name. I can hear the smile on my customer's face when I greet them with a "Good morning John!" and immediately pick up where we left off. Callinize is a must have for anyone that wants to give their customers the VIP experience!