TextUs Reviews

4.8/5 (76 reviews)

Laura Leal

TextUs is a game changer

Reviewed 2019-06-09

Phone tag - everyone hates it - with TextUs, it's great to be able to send someone a text to coordinate a good time to chat. We use a text in combination with your standard voicemail and find that people reach back out via text so much more quickly.

Pros
Textus is a great way to get a hold of people so much faster, nowadays people prefer to text for quick items that can easily be addressed in a text. I like that you are able to use your business line instead of personal cell phone. The ease of being able to create templates is great for messages that you send often. The app is great as well to be able to keep texting consistent with your business line. It syncs with our software and automatically documents the text exchange in our system.

Cons
Sometimes the app is a little bit glitchy, and I wish there were a way to put an away message on from the app, but overall a very positive experience.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Shannon Franz

Do not change to Next Textus if currently using Textus

Reviewed 2019-10-15

LOVED the standard Textus. Don't "upgrade" unless there are specific features you are looking for that Next Textus provides. For ease of use and multiple users, Next Textus doesn't come anywhere near the great experience we ALWAYS had with the standard Textus. It is far more time consuming now that they made it "individualized".. I wish they had the option to go back, whereas with my company that is the decision they made, but would be great if it weren't "all or nothing". I think it's great if you are an individual user having individual conversations that only you are reading and answering, but if you are in an environment where everyone in the office can and does answer incoming texts (for better response time and customer service), it is simply frustrating now.

Pros
I loved Textus because it was so user friendly and everyone in my office could jump in and see each conversation and make sure that we were giving the correct information. Also, the customer service has always been fantastic. Even after making the switch to Next Textus, customer service has really been fantastic (thankfully, that didn't change)

Cons
They took something that was sooooo user friendly and easy and made it far too time consuming and with virtually zero ease of use. I can see if they were trying to make conversations more private, but now half of my office doesn't know what anyone else is doing unless they change their parameters to open and if someone responds, you have to know where to look and it doesn't update and kicks you off the mobile app, that never had issues (that we knew of)

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Dan Tu

TextUs Has Been Incredible

Reviewed 2019-08-05

Great product with an amazing team behind it. They're always available and always accommodating.

Pros
The software is incredibly easy to use and works well with our highly customized CRM. More than that though is their support and success team. Wow. They're highly skilled and incredibly attentive people that put our success at the forefront of what they do and we're incredibly grateful to be working with them in a professional capacity.

Cons
There are restrictions on the number of text blasts that are able to be sent per hour, which can create a bottleneck for us at times.

Carol Gutierrez

Effective & easy product for recruiting in the staffing industry & Tech Support is ALWAYS helpful

Reviewed 2018-07-27

Pros
The text blasts - Accessing so many people at 1 time. Customer Service - They are always available really quickly through a chat feature and guide me on how to fix an issue OR answer a simple question. They're also really friendly. Features - scheduling texts for the future, personalizing messages in blasts to include first name of contact, analytics to review it's effectiveness. Just awesome.

Cons
I can't write more than 140 characters in a text blast and the personalized first name feature takes up 22 of those characters. Sending too many blasts in 1 day or at a time delays our messages from being received immediately, but that may have to do more with the cell phone providers than textus.

Reaching the unreachable

Reviewed 2018-09-01

Overall, this application is a game changer for us in communication and reaching out with the right people for the right opportunities.

Pros
1. Using textus for us recuiters, making the imposaible possible. Traditional calling and emailing no longer works, specially with people who is working 2 jobs at a time. So by having a chance to text people, you get to reach out with more candidates and jobless candidates. 2. Integration with the ATS thatos setup with our firm is also a big thing. You get to ensure the accuracy of documentation and interaction with each candidates 3. Get to confirm the effectivity if this tools with the set statistics in the application

Cons
This is not proven, but there were times that candidates claim that they have not received the message.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Next Level Communications

Reviewed 2018-10-29

In staffing, the phone call has long been the communications medium of choice. The text message has quickly replaced a call as the most effective method as well and a means of getting a much higher percentage of response from our candidates.

Pros
The admin panel allows us to carry on multiple conversations at the same time without confusion as to which discussion thread you are replying to.

Cons
The user administration is a little lacking but support makes up for this with their rapid response to support tickets.

Michelle Koch

TextUs is a fabulous tool!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

TextUs was able to quickly adapt to the way my teammates and I reach out to people, and mesh their system with our existing database. The customer service is top notch - responses are immediate to any concern, and generally they have a solution to problems within moments.

Pros
I love the convenience of being able to text using my computer keyboard and having that connect directly with our database. I don't have to waste time copying and pasting my communication notes - TextUs auto-populates my communication in database notes whenever I use it!

Cons
I'd love it if there were a way to combine individual texts into a single "conversation note" in my database.

Quick And Useful

Reviewed 2019-04-21

I personally text my candidates when ever they are busy or if they do not receive my emails. This is so quick and reliable you can even send emoticons as well.

Pros
TextUS is very useful messaging and texting software. This could be used for texting the people across the world from virtual number. We can make use of it in our professional life by texting the message on the client's mobile so that they can see that and can revert to us.

Cons
The only drawback is that you need to use this regularly otherwise the number given to you will be lost. Although you can purchase a premium to get save from this issue. Everything is good though.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Brandi Johnson

I have always had a pleasant experience with any customer service representative I have reached.

Reviewed 2018-07-30

We get the ability to reach out to anyone in a moments notice.

Pros
I love the ease of use. I love the App. It is effective and easy. In this age of mobile devices texting is about the best way to get anyone quickly. We are able to reach a large number of people with just a little time put in.

Cons
I have no problems to list as a con. It works smoothly and we get no spam from using it. We are completely satisfied from a user stand point.

Paula Harrington

My thoughts on TextUs

Reviewed 2019-03-27

My experieince has been very good overall. Customer Support is excellent and I use TextUs every day

Pros
Easy way to reach the nurses I work with. So I can let them know about new contracts available. In todays world I find texting the best way to reach people, better then the phone or email in most cases.

Cons
Still not happy with the attchments they are to small to read and I have been unable to enlarge them and still read the content

Anonymous

Is TextUs really helpful to recruiters?

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I've been using TextUs since I started recruiting and this tool is my bestfriend. Without it i think my recruiting life is incomplete.

Pros
I really like the interface of TextUs it is very easy to use. You can save contacts especially for recruiters like me so that I can track my candidates. It also has a feature where you can send in groups and of course templates to make the recruiters life easier.And of course you can send unlimited text who doesn't want that?

Cons
Nothing really I think this product is perfect.

TEXTUS: Business Texting

Reviewed 2018-09-19

Pros
TextUs is one software that makes life a lot easier in terms of sending out text blast. Interface is very easy to use, even your grandmother can use it with almost no training at all required. You can easily send a text blast and not worried about missing a reply. Add to the cool integration with chrome you get notified almost real time in any replies come in which is important for recruiters like me.

Cons
I just wish it allowed more characters for the broadcast feature.

James Gardner

It's like having a cell phone on your workstation!

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Mass communication and 1 on 1 communication are a breeze to manage with this software.

Pros
Communicating with numerous clients across a large variety of industries can be challenging enough on it's own. Texting has become a preferred method of contact for busy people and using the TextUs app makes it very efficient on our end. Also, you can use this on a PC, Mac, smartphone on the go - all are seamless and allow us to communicate with current and potential clients on the fly.

Anna Gevondian

Grateful for TextUs and the ease of being able to connect to our candidates!

Reviewed 2019-06-28

Its fast, easy, reliable, and makes my job easier

Pros
It's fast and easy. I love that you can implement templates to make it even faster. People check their texts more easily than their emails and its a quick check in process that makes life a whole lot easier. It also has a widget for the corner of your computer screen and makes getting/sending texts a lot easier.

Cons
It doesn't always register names of individuals with the templates, but that's a small issues.

Victoria Jackson

I love TextUs!

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Using Textus has made it a lot easier to communicate with our associates, especially younger generations that cherish texting rather than calling.

Pros
I love that it is easy to use and opens up communication in a way that many other offices don't have access too.

Cons
My least favorite thing about textus is the app. It could use a little work to make it more functional. I frequently have to open textus in my phone's browser to do things I need to do because I can't do them on the app.

Deanna Venable

Very easy to use!

Reviewed 2018-02-14

I am able to contact hundreds of new applicant within 3 hour time frame. Its a great tool if you are looking for something to free up time. You can spend less time sending text message or you can send individually. This product has made my job a lot easier.

Pros
I can contact hundreds of new applicants within a few hours or just one second. Its an amazing product.

Cons
I have only had one issue with slow service issue. I sent text message to Text us and they were able to fix issue within 30 mins.

TextUs Really Works

Reviewed 2019-10-31

Candidate can reach us directly by text, instead of calling.

Pros
Whenever I can't reach a candidate or client, I use TextUs to send a text message. Texting not only reaches people faster, but they can text us directly for any job ads we have out there.

Cons
Sending broadcasts is an excellent tool. I just wish it would allow you to text more characters. Sometimes you have to send multiple messages out just to convey a simple order/task.

Erin Wigginton

So effective because you can be sure the message is getting through immediately!

Reviewed 2017-11-17

Immediate notifications to whomever you are trying to reach that INCLUDE a date/timestamp with delivery notification.

Pros
I love the fact that you do not have to wait until a contact checks their voicemail or email to get the information and/or inquiry and they can respond at their leisure. Love it!!

Cons
Only thing that would make it even better is if they could attach a document but it is still the most valuable tool provided to do my job!

Taylor Evjen

Textus Review

Reviewed 2018-10-01

Great. People tend to check text messages within a couple minutes and are also more likely to respond. Textus has given us the ability to contact large amounts of people over a short amount of time, and improved our response rate compared to phone calls or emails.

Pros
It is easy to use and effective. I get results with minimal time investment.

Cons
Honestly, the only complaint I had about the software was resolved in an update quite some time ago.

Erin Wigginton

Hard to remember what what I did before TextUs! The efficiency is incredibly time saving!

Reviewed 2019-03-05

Get responses and get them quickly!

Pros
It saves me time, frustration and so much more!

Cons
That I cannot attached documents to it, that would be even MORE fabulous but at least now I can receive documents which has been so wonderful!

Stacey Dougherty

Love the Bullhorn - TextUs Integration

Reviewed 2019-07-16

We love TextUs! Our recruiting start-up uses it to get ahold of candidates even faster.

Pros
I love the ease of use of Text-Us and the Bullhorn integration. As a recruiter, it is so easy to text candidates, and track all of our communication in our ATS - Applicant Tracking System.

Cons
I wish that the contacts automatically downloaded into TextUs from our ATS, but it still easy to use. Luckily - if you are in a contact account in Bullhorn - it will pull the name and number into TextUs and makes it easy enough to add.

Whitney Evans

I love this program. It is very user friendly

Reviewed 2018-02-12

I am able to communicate with my nurses easily and with no issues. I also can receive time sheets via text without having to use my personal phone, I did not like it when I could not receive pictures, but that feature is available now :)

Pros
I like that I can receive pictures, text everyone I need to and get a quick response. It is nice to be able to do this from the computer

Raysa Sanabria

Excellent tool and customer service

Reviewed 2018-03-26

easy to communicate and maneuver with.

Pros
Easy to use, and great way to communicate with clients for business purposes. You are given a great amount of characters to type, per message sent. And if I have any issues I reach out to customer service text support, who are fast a responsive.

Cons
i don't have any complaints, easy tool to use. Only issue I've had if I am limited text per hours and must avoid certain characters to not be off the grid for 2 hrs during broad cast.

Jenee Pasi

TextUS

Reviewed 2019-10-08

It's a cool feature we are able to use on our PC for work.

Pros
I like that you can use this program just like a normal cell phone and text out mass group texts, or individuals at a time.

Cons
Multiple branches in our company use this program and unfortunately we are only able to login for one branch at a time. It'd be cool to have multiple accounts up at the same time so we don't have to login/logout/log back in to see if we missed any messages.

Jessica Webb

I love TextUs!

Reviewed 2018-08-13

They are very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions or errors that may occur. Great experience overall!

Pros
Efficiency it allows when trying to communicate quickly. Very user friendly!

Cons
Nothing comes to mind! I use this app every single day to communicate with my colleages.