TextUs Reviews

4.8/5 (82 reviews)

Pros
  • This is a great product to increase communication to your employees or applicants.
  • With TextUs, your communication with others business-minded people will be at much higher level.
  • I used this software with my previous recruiting job. It was simple to use for both the recruiter and candidate.
  • I really enjoy the extension that works inside of my salesforce account. We are able to get a lot higher response rates when we use textus.
Cons
  • The cost. It is ridiculous, even though it is meant for serious business people.
  • The app was difficult to track for metrics as it did not communicate with our internal CRM at the time.
  • There were limited features compared to other products. We were constantly changing the group we wanted to text.
  • No cons at this time. As long as you have a mobile number this is a great tool. The customer support and sales team have been a huge help with any issues I run into, so they are the reason there is no cons!
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Abbe Pruitt

Improve employee communication with TextUs

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-26

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-29

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Perfect choice for business people

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-06-24

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Kyle Minton

Rating only

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2017-12-27