TwentyThree Webinars Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.45/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

I love the possibility to add videos to the webinars, polls, showing participants questions to the big screen. I also love the fact that my webinars become a fully integrated part of our video page.
Overall experience was good, lead aquisition became Little easy with webinars. Branded videos with a lot of features helps a lot.
It was a little unclear at out first webinar, if the webinar was live or not. We noticed that participants started to write in the chat, before we were live.
Running a webinar from your iPhone can be a bit tricky.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Our marketing team loves it

Pros

- Most professional webinar software we have ever used, with great tracking and landingpage building functionalities - Having insights into how long an attendee stayed helps us to individualize follow-ups - Proactive support team

Cons

- Better integrations e.g. with Zapier would make our lifes even more easy

BI

Björn I.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Take your webinars to a whole other level with Twentythree

In our business we have been using Webinars for 3 purposes: -Sales webinars: lead generating demos -Onboarding webinars: educating our customers when they are getting started or when new features are launched -Pleo talks: content webinars with a more "high level" topic and external speakers.

Pros

The webinar tool has been updated with great feature all round. Before the webinar, you easily set everything up, design the landing page (much better than other webinar tools) and track the attendees. During the webinar you have cool interaction features such as polls and video cards, you can play pre-recorded videos and easily switch between the speaker. Finally after the webinar, and I think this...

Cons

The only thing I would like is a better recurring webinar setup - but given that TwentyThree quickly actions on any customer feedback, I'm sure this comment will be outdated soon.

CC

Camilla C.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

A Webinar Platform That Makes Working Easy

Pros

I liked that the platform was easy to use, no need to integrate or install much - basically ready to go straight off the bat. Unlike many other webinar softwares out there, TwentyThree does not require the ned-user to download a software to be able to watch a webinar, and that was very important for us, as too many clicks and complexity diminishes the likelihood of signing up for a webinar. The customer service is always on top and they have a lovely dedicated team.

Cons

Some functionalities are a bit clunky sometimes, such as writing simple descriptions about the webinar, and there are minor things that could definitely improve, but I think that is natural for a SaaS platform.

HT

Halfdan T.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Pro-active support raised the bar

We use 23 Webinar software as a vital part of our own inbound marketing. We use it as a top funnel channel and also to lead nurturing of current leads. We have 3-500 attendees for each webinar.

Pros

There are 2 reasons why we settled on 23 as our webinar software: 1) The Analytics-module is easy to use and valuable. When I can see how long time a given attendee spend with us (across webinars), I'm able to spend my time talking to people who want to talk with us. I can tailor our communication knowing that they either did not attend or watched 100 % of our material - or somewhere in-between. 2) The support is pro-active. I have not tried this before. When I setup our account, I wanted a subdomain to be used for all of our webinars, but I did not set this up correctly. I did not realize this however before 23 called, told me the mistake and instructed me how to fix it in 5 minutes. That was great.

Cons

A native integration with Facebooks Pixel - including automated custom events - would be great. Currently, we are setting this up manually from webinar to webinar.

BC

Bertrand C.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Taking our marketing activities to the next level

I've never been a big fan of webinars before, but I am starting to realise, like many others in my field during this extraordinary period we're living in (this is written during what I hope is the middle and soon the end of the coronavirus crisis), the benefits of running webinars. We've been using Twentythree webinars for: onboarding new customers, demoing our solution to potential new customers, doing our monday morning internal townhalls, showing the new features we've developed to existing customers, and we are planning to do more in the near future. My team is on board and love it too.

Pros

Cons

I am still missing some functionalities like being able to have more than 4 remote speakers, ensuring that all guests are connected and can see/hear us, and having better Zapier integrations so that i can map webinar registrations for each separate webinar and not for all of them at once. The video editor could be improved as well and be a bit more intuitive.

CR

Casper R.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Great tool for combining webinars with video data

Very positive. Was very smooth last time we ran one.

Pros

It's an all-in-one solution. One stop shop. That really simplifies the creation and roll-out of webinars.

Cons

It's still early on in development, so it's lacking a few minor features, but they appear to be on the roadmap.

NW

Nicholas W.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Fantastic all-in-one webinar platform!

Overall, TwentyThree is a great platform for planning and executing webinars. It is especially useful as it integrates seamlessly with marketing automation platforms. Would absolutely recommend for both small and large organizations!

Pros

I really like the fact that you just need one tool to run webinars. Being able to manage registration pages, the webinar hub, emails and webinars room in one system is a real time saver. In particular, I like the engagement tools. It's very easy and intuitive to run polls, share handouts (PDFs) and feature question live during the webinar.

Cons

Running a webinar from your iPhone can be a bit tricky.

TG

Thom G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

A well featured simple to use Webinar tool

Easy to Set up, Simple to use - Support is fantastic.

Pros

23 is easy to use from the start, simple to set up and very intuitive. You'll have no problems running your first Webinar. The Team at 23 are incredibly helpful with any questions you might have. The new features that 23 have introduced in Webinars 2.0 are fantastic and give a really interactive experience for the audience. The new TV cards have had great feedback as well as the handouts feature. Its good to know the software will keep evolving to meet the user and audience needs.

Cons

Non - A great piece of software with a great team to back it up.

TH

Tapio H.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Create webinar platform

Pros

Best part is that you can start immediately by just using your browser but if needed you can go very deep and use external software to create video stream, integrate leads to your CRM etc.

Cons

Picture-in-picture when using browser to create stream. Basically I'd like receivers see my face and presentation at the same time. Of course it's possible when using external software such as OBS to create stream.

Revanth S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Amazing platform for Marketing with Video Webinar events

Pros

The platform is quite helpful for marketing department as it helps creating more leads with video webinars. You can analyse uploaded videos. Automatic email registration and audience management are good. Publishing and editing videos is quite easy.

Cons

For new users, it takes some time to learn and experience all Main features.

JC

Janni C.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

A great tool for webinars

Very positive!

Pros

The userbility is in high-seat and it is very easy to use.