Dialpad Meetings Reviews - Page 16

Excellent features at no cost

Pros

This free conferencing tool allows for video and audio conferencing with easy to use, no-download needed browser functions. The sound quality is great and the dial-in number with just one PIN system is so easy!

Cons

The limit for calls for free users is just 30 minutes, which is a little restrictive.

Fastest way to set up a conference call

Pros

Having a dedicated number and being able to hand that out without setting up a meeting or anything else makes it easy to coordinate

Cons

Though I'm usually just dialing in or using the web interface, I think a more polished app could be convenient - then I can just switch in to it on my phone.

Uber Conference has changed the way I talk to clients

Uber Conference is a great tool I use to talk to all my clients when I am unable to see them in person. With the ability for them to see my screen and hear me talk is great as I do a lot of design work which needs to get proofed before it goes live. One big plus is they don't need to download any software to join the conference. All they need to do is click a link.

Cons

An easy way to have a productive conference call any day any time.

Pros

I think UberConference is definitely a leader when it comes to solutions for hassle free conference calls. It is popular among our team and external colleagues and always a great way for us to have a quick and productive call.

Cons

Amazing conference call platform!

Pros

I simply love uberconference as their platform makes every call super easy, simpel with a great connection and quality.