Dialpad Meetings Reviews - Page 2

Underwhelmed by your current web conference software? Prepare to stay that way.

It's good, there are definitely worse. But everyone knows what the issues are with web conferences. And I promise you, you'll find them here just like anywhere else.

Pros

It does what you'd expect it to do. It has all the modern conference features you'd expect. I always prefer conference software that doesn't require any downloads, which this doesn't, which is good.

Cons

BUT it has nothing more. I'm sure you're reading these reviews looking for a solution to some problem you have with GoToMeeting, Join Me, Blue Jeans, or some other competitor. But I hate to break it to you, while UberConference is something I use daily, it's only because that's what I landed on. I don't believe there are many more benefits to using it than other competitors. You just have to poke at all of them until you find one that makes you say to yourself, "meh, I guess this one works." That's the best you'll ever do.

Best Conference Call Product

Pros

This thing really sets itself apart from other conference products by not taking itself too seriously. The hold music is the most obvious example: you can choose from innocuous muzzak, custom "I'm waiting for a call" country music, or even Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up. For me this is a huge value: it really disarms participants and loosens the mood before a tense call starts. The product...

Cons

It can be difficult to convince collaborators to trust a product that's 'free'... but the merits of the product soon win them over.

One of the best business conference tools in cloud market

Its been a long I have been using this tools for our HOD and stakeholders meeting with our management. It is reliable and easy to use and very clear voice like HD. Apart from some debugs, it's really money savings tools compare to the markets. I like the easy interface too. So I would recomand this tools for businees need particularly who runs global offices

Pros

1. Hassle free and no need any additional downloads and add on to use. 2. The app is really powerful and easy to use 3. Customer Service is really amazing and very helpful 4. Competative price

Cons

1. Sometimes Chrome or Mozilla browser showing hang after opening the link 2. showed connecting failure during poor internet connection 3. Cant listening to some of the participant's voice despite having all OK. 4. Browsers showing security warning and block the link sometimes which needs to restat the PC again.

A Perfect Audio Conferencing Tool

UberConference is a tool that has been in our institution for years now. It has made us meet and connect with stakeholders globally.

Pros

UberConference has been our perfect tool when it come to audio conferencing. One of the things that we like best and made us to be the most preferred is the clear audio feature it has. With this software we are able to clearly hear the voices the respondents allowing us to communicate effectively. The software has also a feature that allows many individuals to be in a call at the same time. This is a feature that is unique and different from the other dial pad phone system. This allows us to have meetings departmentally via audio and even meetings with clients

Cons

I hate that the tool is just limited to audio. One cannot have a video chat.

Loud and Clear

Easy Screen Share/Conference Calling

Pros

Easy, lightweight, conference calls. My biggest pet peave with some of the competitors is put to rest with UberConference. Everything is done in a browser window, there is a very small extension installed, and it only takes seconds to get up and going. Our team uses 3 different lines in order to manage all of our calls. We rarely have issues like we used to with the competitors (bad call and screen share quality, downloading extenions every day, etc). Even some of our customers have startd using it as their go-to platform.

Cons

The one thing I would improve is the ability to go full screen with a screen share. We use a big tv in our conference room and the screen share never fills up the whole screen.

A reliable, quality tool to facilitate your company/group conference calls!

I love using UberConference to connect with a variety of project teams and clients! Whenever a group call is warranted, it's easy to set up, helps take care of the invites, and (for the most part) runs without any issues!

Pros

UberConference is the conference call management tool of choice for several of the clients / companies I do work for! I especially like: - Free tier is often enough for some of my smaller projects, and saves my clients from having to pay for a subscription (45 minute call limit) - Flexibility to call in via phone or browser, and to use computer or phone for audio - Ability to mute others on the call, in case someone is making distracting noise or feeding back - Visually clean, well-designed, and intuitive to navigate even for first-timers! - Screen sharing from within Chrome is easy and does exactly what you need it to do

Cons

I don't have any real issues with UberConference. I have had a few instances where spotty internet has dropped me from the call when using my browser, but in those cases it's always been easy to just call in from my phone instead. Feature improvements I'd love to see: - Addition of screen sharing with browsers other than Chrome - Type chat in addition to audio, for those viewing in browser that have to mute themselves

Crystal clear, instant download, shareable

Getting a high-quality call recording from UberConference lets me pay attention to my prospect and clients over the phone or mobile or desktop or tablet without having to worry about taking notes. My clients feel the difference and often say something like "It really feels like you're paying attention to me." (Which, I really do--thanks to UberConference.)

Pros

UberConference makes it easy to set up calls in advance, on-the-spot, or hear them later. Most of all, I like the sound quality. When I use UberConference, everyone hears each other clearly and without noise. I especially like being able to download the call recordings and send them to my transcription service. Because everyone's voices are recorded separately, it's easy for the software to pick up who is saying what. That clarity has helped improve my throughput after meetings by about 20%.

Cons

UberConference doesn't yet (to the best of my knowledge) work with Zapier. Ideally, I'd like to automatically download audio to my Dropbox account, to my desktop, and to forward it for transcription. This is one of those product that the less you 'touch' it the better (no offense UC ;-)

UberConference

Pros

I have found UberConference to be reliable for connecting with team members around the world. I also like the ability I have to record a call and review afterwards to ensure follow ups are documented.

Cons

I have no negatives to report for UberConference.

better than others!

it helps us keep connected and have virtual screen share troubleshooting or training calls

Pros

modern, easy to get into a call. Call quality is good and the service is affordable for what we receive. Love that calls are recorded

Cons

wish it integrated more with outlook. Sometimes difficult to get screen sharing started with all users. Annotation features would be great.

UberConference has its highs and lows

Overall it has been good to me over the years since its inception. I'd like to purchase the solution for our company as we start growing this year, but the performance issues and lack of scheduling integration hampers that choice.

Pros

I enjoy the quick ability to login and start a conference. We have a lot of on the fly demonstration of our product to manage, and it allows us to pivot and help people instantly.

Cons

Connectivity issues not from my end make this a challenge sometimes. Sharing can be a chore as it's often dropped by the system. Whether or not that's the fault of our connection or Uberconference's is unclear, but I almost never have this problem when utilizing Zoom or Webex. I do not also see much scheduling integration, which is sorely needed.

UberConference Reviewed.

Uberconference is a tool that we have been using in conducting audio meetings. It is one of the best audio conference tool that there is in the market.

Pros

I like the dial pad phone system of the tool, unlike other tools with unconference one is able to have multiple callers at the same time. This has made it possible for us to hold audio meetings. I like that it had has a live meeting recording option . This allows us to record a meeting for future follow up and documentation. The tool has also a screen share option that is easy to use.one need not download any link to receive the screen, it directly connects you.

Cons

The screen sharing feature can lag at times. The audio quality is not the best.

Free Version is Great, Paid is Even Better

UberConference makes it easy for me to connect with colleagues, partners, and clients near and far. I would highly recommend UberConference as a conferencing solution to anyone!

Pros

I use the free version of UberConference for meetings, conference calls, etc and LOVE it. The process of setting up a call and providing the other parties with contact info is simple, there are several great call features including chat and screenshare, and it's such a seamless way to host calls between 2 or more people!

Cons

Sometimes there are issues with call quality and I wish that I knew if it was on my end or the other person's end. Not a problem with UberConference, just a nice to have!

My Favorite Screen Share/Call Tool!

Pros

I love how simple it is to use. Whoever is getting on the call has an optional dial in number, along with just jumping right into the screen share with no issues at all. This sounds funny, but I also love that you can select and even upload your own hold music. It makes a big difference and is a great icebreaker when you jump on a call while the hold music is playing.

Cons

I don't like that when someone jumps on the call at first, it gives them the option to type in their name upload a profile picture. Odds are they are not going to use Uberconference again, they are just jumping on because it is the screen share tool that I use. They don't need to be given the option when they call in to upload an image, it just is another step that is a little bit annoying.

Quick and Easy Online Conferencing Solution

Overall, UberConference provides an easy way to connect with other team members and customers, without having to download an application or jump through hoops to dial into a call. I love having my own link to share, which is easy to remember and can be personalized to my own settings.

Pros

I love the ability to dial in over the phone and eliminate the need for PIN numbers or verification.

Cons

My least favorite thing is the music before a meeting starts, and the fact that as a caller, I cannot turn it off. I have changed the setting on my own account to not have that song in my conference room, but the default for others is for it to be there and it drives me crazy.

UberConference for sales calls

UberConference is my go-to meeting platform for my sales calls at work. Many people are able to join one meeting, the waiting music is great and sets a nice tone for an upbeat conversation, and I've never had any problems with the connection as I do most phone tools and/or other conference platforms. I also like that during the call/meeting, every user's location is shown so that I am able to use that as a conversation opener.

Pros

The connection. I have used many conference platforms over the years and UberConference by far has the best, most stable connection. No weird noises, distortion, or lag. I also love the waiting music, it sets the tone for a cheery conversation which is most helpful in sales.

Cons

I wish it would automatically add appointments to my Google Calendar but there are some extra steps involved in that.

Uber Conference is awesome!

My experience was great. In my role I do not have a big need for virtual conferences and the free option works great. When I did have the need to have more than 10 people on my call I was able to upgrade and access opened immediately.

Pros

Uber Conference is easy to set up and use. Extremely intuitive.

Cons

When I upgraded to a payed plan I had to choose a new number.

Conference calls and screen shares that work flawlessly

Uberconference makes it very easy to conduct conference calls and screen shares. Having a direct dedicated link and a dedicated dial-in number keeps the integration with scheduling tools like Calendly very simple.

Pros

I like the consolidated ability to have a direct dial number to establish a conference call and the integrated screen sharing capability.

Cons

Would be nice to have a custom domain for branding and to improve the customization of outgoing emails. I have also noticed that international viewers (not in the US) can have a choppy connection when using Uberconference and Skype or Gotomeeting seems to work better.

Great tool overall

Overall, UberConference is a very effective conferencing tool. It has a lot of useful features, and is easy to use in general. The price point is reasonable, and it's easy for our clients to use which is always a big factor for us. We certainly recommend this tool for any professional and/or company.

Pros

Probably the best feature about UberConference is that you can choose the music you and your guests hear as you wait for a conference to start! That's a really neat feature that more conferencing products should use. It makes work meetings start off on a fun note, and it's certainly more bearable than elevator "muzak".

Cons

UberConference is great overall, but truthfully, it's not our first choice. Our company uses several different conferencing systems (we have a lot of external meetings and need a variety of options for our clients), and UberConference is probably the 3rd most selected tool, both internally and externally when we ask for our clients' preference.

UberConference is a great tool for group teleconferences.

UberConference provides a flexible platform for meetings across a virtual and in-person team. Not only does it give users a way to share dynamic content, but it also gives meeting administrators control and record-keeping capabilities.

Pros

UberConference is a great way for meetings, especially for a mix of in-person and virtual attendants. The ability to have multiple screen sharing sources, and integrated audio feeds from each user, makes sharing diverse meeting content very easy. Also, the ability of users to call in by phone or by computer is helpful, especially for frequent travelers. Finally, UberConference is light. It is very easy to run in a background tab of your browser as you work on assignments, and then tune into meetings when necessary. Contributing to dynamic meetings is simple and effortless. UberConference is a great choice for organizations that need a flexible teleconference platform.

Cons

Uber Conference can be awkward, when it comes to the UI. That said, it does what it needs to just fine. Not too many bells or whistles, but that can make things seem clumsy. Also, and this is a major annoyance, UberConference plays very irritating music while users are on hold. Unfortunately, there is no way mute it in the program, other than just muting your speakers. That means you might miss the beginning of the meeting, as you can't hear when it starts. That is by far my biggest complain from the last 2 years of use.

The Easiest Conferencing Service on The Planet

I've used UberConference for over 6 years and it has become our primary conferencing service. We cast aside GoToMeeting and WebEx for it and have never been dissapointed.

Pros

UberConference is easy to use, works in the browser. Nothing really needs to be installed. The mobile experience is very powerful, as I can join a conference call by dialing in or using WiFi or LTE to connect to the service. The call recording feature can be set to automatically record or it can be toggled on or off. Screen sharing is easy to use.

Cons

Wish they had video as that is the only missing piece.

Best free video chat / screen share tool you can find

I needed a fast and free application that vendors could easily navigate to without having to sign up for licenses or download software. 10/10 would recommend.

Pros

The best part about UberConference is that it is free, you can create your own URL ending, and the screen share is excellent.

Cons

The one thing I would change is allow others to control your PC remotely during a screen share. Zoom has this feature.

Uber Conference makes communication easy

Pros

At work we have a lot of outside contractors who are working on a variety of different projects for us. We mainly use Uber Conference to be able to communicate with them on a daily basis. We love being able to share our screens and it makes meetings easy for everyone to participate and understand the work that is being done.

Cons

My only complaint and it's a silly one, is the song that plays before anyone else is online is very annoying. It was catchy at first, but when you literally here it multiple times a day, or at least multiple times a week, it gets pretty annoying really quickly. We always have to mute the song, which then sometimes we miss one one of our employees actually gets on.

Great conference call services

I have had a very good experience. Setting up a call is very easy, and it is downloadable very fast.

Pros

Don't have to dial into the number for conferences if you have an account. Recordings are excellent and easy to download. No additional costs from dialing in by other conference members. Easy to negotiate website.

Cons

Would like overseas call-in numbers like Free Conference Call.

High Quality Conferencing Software

Loved the software and was extremely useful for our needs.

Pros

I actually really loved the fact that this software has the capability to specifically ring your phone directly for these conference meetings. Having an easy dial-in is great, but that feature is super useful to help you remember not to miss your meetings.

Cons

You really have to use it a lot to have it make financial sense to keep the software. With how fast everything is in the world now, it can be easy to forget that you have this service. We recently moved over to Google for our conferencing needs and it's just made it so easy to have everything populate right there in the calendar invite.

Easy but not the best

Overall, it's not bad! We're using a free version so, although I've had a few issues, UberConference has been mostly a useful tool.

Pros

UberConference is really easy to use and sharing links to meetings is easy as well. The share your screen and chat functionalities are quite useful.

Cons

One of our team members in particular seems to always lose audio (he hears us, we don't hear him) although his wifi, etc. are totally fine with other tools. This causes him to need to hang up and call back in often which is disruptive. This also happens to others although less often.