Dialpad Meetings Reviews - Page 3

As easy as possible for hosting a meeting

We have been utilizing this program for a few years, and I have never had issue that turns me away from utilizing the platform.

Pros

Unlike most other meeting tools, UberConference is so much easier, and quick to use. There is no software to download, no wait time to get started. As long as you schedule things out ahead, the meeting is done and ready to go for everyone involved.

Cons

We have had random times where if everyone calls in at the exact same time, especially before the host, some calls can get dropped.

Good software, simple entry into meetings, but some connectivity issues

Pros

I love the fact that you only need the link to enter the meeting. New Prospects feel better about clicking on a link as opposed to downloading and installing software. UberConference provides that simplicity.

Cons

UberConference sometimes suffers from connectivity issues, which I just don't experience with Zoom.

a customer for 3 years

Pros

The ease of use in terms of it being one phone number that you work with instead of a passcode system. It was easier up til now to forward the email I received with the recording link to a client (see below for this issue). I liked that the recording were usually easy to access. It was also nice that the hold music was entertaining for my clients.

Cons

I decided are not worth it in continuing. I have had an ongoing issue with going to their uberconference.com page and it logs me in and automatically puts me into a conference. This means when I am going to check something on my account... I have to trick the webpage into letting me out of the conference by erasing part of the url (which is my personal webpage on their site) and quickly accessing a...

Uber Conference Review 2020

Pros

Its a great software, we are able to talk to our clients, teams through this. Also we can present our screens as well. It has both voice and video calling functionality. Also good thing is call recording feature. Sometimes it becomes difficult to write all points discussed with client over the call, so this feature helps us to record everything discussed with client.

Cons

Sometimes the audio quality is not good.

HI quality, easy entry

This is the simplest voice and computer conferencing system I have used. Clean, high quality voice and screen sharing

Pros

Very easy to use and to set up. Capable of simple telephone conferences as well as computer-based screen sharing and simple presentations Great customer service

Cons

Nothing - this is a perfect upgrade from the products we were using before

UberConference is a highly reliable conferencing solution

Have been using UberConference for giving online presentations to the prospects, never faced any difficulty on both ends. The easy sign-in process makes it one of the best conferencing solution for any business.

Pros

- The best thing I like about UberConference is the ease to join any conference going on. No need to go through time taking and irritating signups. You can simply join the conference by clicking the link provided. - The HD Audio makes the conversation without any lags. - In case we are working remotely we can simply join an ongoing conference through Mobile application as well. - We can add n number of individuals in the conferences, Share screen with them, share documents during the session and also record the call.

Cons

No cons as such. Sometimes only faced some lag while sharing the screen with others.

Very helpful tool for communication!

I use it everyday and it has been very helpful.

Pros

The software is easy to use and can be used on a tablet, mobile phone or computer. You can monitor attendees and there are no PIN required.

Cons

Sometimes the call quality fluctuates when using the wifi signal.

Uber Conference is great for remote work conferences

We use Uber Conference as our primary conference scheduling system, whether in-office or with clients remotely.

Pros

The ease of use is definitely what makes Uber Conference an asset in my workday. Users have the option of calling in or joining from their computer, which is very helpful.

Cons

The screen sharing feature on Uber Conference only works with Chrome, which can sometimes be a challenge. We've experienced it being glitchy before.

Ultimate dial in solution

Pros

The best dial in program I have ever used. It records calls, stores them in the cloud, monitors calls live and shows peoples numbers and location if applicable, and allows dial in via online link

Cons

It has many international dial options but not all, so it’s limited in that respect.

Replace your conference line with UberConference

We used to use larger and more expensive services for conference calls, but I would recommend UberConference to anyone any day of the week.

Pros

We host conference calls everyday, sometimes 3-10 conference calls every day. UberConference is perfect because it is cheap and easy - we get compliments all the time - there is no access code or pin!

Cons

I can't think of anything. The hold music can get annoying so we asked them to stop it and they did! Best conference line ever

UberConference recent platform updates are a mixed bag

Our company has been using UberConference for a couple of years. There are lots of features and settings and is a well-functioning app.

Pros

The features and functionality are pretty impressive. Allowing multiple lines with good sound and video quality is a major pro.

Cons

The layout has been updated recently. My company doesn't use the live video and audio features regularly. many times we are using mostly for screen shares, and the revised layout makes finding these settings difficult. There are very large buttons to join a video conference...but view-only settings are pretty hidden.

Suggestions

Pros

good call quality! like that you can block music on hold which I hate.

Cons

For some reason, even though I have a PIN, it often doesn't ask for a PIN. It is confusing to some people when you ask: "if you are trying to join another conference with this same number..." AND: just recently someone that was on one of our conference calls, has been getting messages from Uber with my account phone number indicating that he is waiting for me on my conference line and nothing was ever scheduled. I am wondering if the account is hacked or virus or what" Tried to reach customer service to discuss, but was taking too long to find a phone number. Thought that you should know and check out. Would appreciate a reply via email. Thanks!

Quick, easy, effective - but calls can drop

Pros

It is very easy to set up the service, set up a call, and share a computer screen.

Cons

Sometimes a conference call with drop one or more participants. Occasionally, the audio will stop working for 5-10 seconds and then resume.

Uber Conference is a very average quality software. Nothing shiny, nothing special, but fine.

Screen sharing functionality at a lower cost than something like Webex. Allows our team the ability to demo a feature or product to a whole team of customers.

Pros

Uber Conference has a very business friendly sales process. It's clear that they are focused on winning customers that aren't very tech savvy and want to appear very professional. You can quickly learn how to learn everything, and it gives you a nice digital tool for you support and sales teams to use. It's is also cheaper than some of the more premium softwares available.

Cons

Uber Conference relies more and more on Chrome with time. Most of our customers use Internet Explorer, and this can cause issues. I have had issues with my mouse showing up in the past, and their support team told me there was nothing they could do about it. I later found a solution Googling around for 20 minutes. This may not be common, but I haven't bothered contacting their support since. 1-3...

Seriously underrated web conferencing software

I love UberConference, it's my favorite conferencing software and I'm using some kind of software to talk to vendors nearly every day, so I'm pretty familiar with most of the main ones.

Pros

Everything. I don't know why more people do not use UberConference. I feel like it has been getting more popular after their recent update that added a lot of functionality. It's free for up to 10 callers, and although it has no video option, that's not usually required for business calls. Otherwise, it allows you to do pretty much everything the other paid-for conference softwares allow you to do, including setting a wait music, recording, muting, screen sharing, chat, and sending recap emails for each call.

Cons

None, other than the absence of video but that isn't a big deal to me.

Satisfied with how simple it is to onboard other users

Pros

I most often use this product at work when I need to onboard offsite users that are not integrated into our chat system. Rarely have I experienced issues when getting others to use it especially when I'm the one whose screen is being cast and they just have to watch and listen.

Cons

In several instances, I wish there was a feature that a screen could be temporarily blocked or blacked out during a presentation for instance when you need to enter in your username and password briefly. What actually happens is that you need to stop the presentation, enter in the info, re-screen share and then reconfirm that everyone in the room can still see the feed. This isn't terrible as it usually works but feels like an unnecessary break in the flow.

Uberconference Reviewed.

Uberconference is a software offering calling services. It has helped us reach our clients at ease. Try it today and taste its efficiency.

Pros

What I like most about Uberconference is the high quality calls it offers. The calls can also be recorded for future reference. The retrieval of the recorded files is also easy. It also help me connect with my clients easily across the globe. It is easy to use.

Cons

One challenge I encounter while working with Uberconference is lack of video sharing feature. How I wish they could address this challenge to improve its efficiency.

Easy to use conference software

Pros

I most like getting notification when a caller joins a call, and the tracking of time spent talking by each caller. I also like being able to visually see who is speaking, and the LinkedIn profile for callers when available.

Cons

Occasionally, but not frequently, the audio quality cuts in and out.

Quality Program

I highly recommend this software as it has helped our team immensley as we've grown.

Pros

The ease of this website is beyond comprehension. My team uses Uber Conference on a daily basis and I can safely say their software has remained sturdy. Not once has it failed us or crashed, which is something we often look at. It's sleek and easy to use. When we have new members to our team it takes very little time explaining Uber Conference due to just how simple it is.

Cons

To this day, I do not have any negative feedback for this product.

Functional and Friendly

Pros

Very user friendly software. Works as expected without complications.

Cons

If I had to choose something I didn't like it would be a lack of features though that's nitpicking.

UberConference

This was my go to software to hold meetings and screen shares, the new limitation on time (45 minutes) makes the free version unusable.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to schedule meetings

Cons

The new time limitation on the meetings for the free version. You cannot allow viewers to have mouse control.

Conference calls and international dial-ins made easy without a passcode

Increased conference call efficiency. Cheap and easy international calls.

Pros

No passcode required. Other conference call lines require complicated passcodes and dial-in info. International accessibility is easy and free. Recordings easily accessible and downloadable from the website.

Cons

Issues with use from certain countries. Hold music options are pretty rough. Not much training on the extra bells and whistles.

Reliable and Easy To Use Conferencing System

I was able to hold weekly meetings with it for those not able to attend and even large meetings with it. Uberconference is an awesome audio conferencing software.

Pros

Uberconference provides a very nice administration console that makes it super easy to manage participants. The service is super reliable. I love the features including the ability to share a screen for those connected via computer, record the session, acquire an 800 number for cheap if needed, use custom hold music, and get an email afterwards of who attended. I loved the price too and the fact that I didn’t have to bother with counting minutes or attendees like with some services that are more limited.

Cons

I honestly never had any issues with it.

Lots of conference software out there -- this one is dead-simple

With the boom of online meetings in early 2020, there are a lot of other companies in the market that provide similar services. I love the fact that I can send a client to a custom URL that's easy to convey over the phone and we can start a screenshare if it becomes clear that our call isn't going to cut it with voice only. The other guys require that I set up a meeting, get a meeting code, email the meeting code, the client may have to install a plugin... This can really cause a lot of friction with a certain category of client. With UberConference, you just give them a simple URL and the screenshare is good to go.

Pros

Easy for clients to connect with me -- no software to install for basic functionality Free level features more than sufficient for basic screenshare meetings Dial-in feature Meeting summary email Screen sharing Sign in with Google, Office365, and LinkedIn

Cons

UberConference doesn't leave much to be desired in the free tier. The 45 minute limit on the free plan is easy to come up against, but the other features that are restricted in the free plan feel more like bells and whistles than anything that really limit a successful conference

Best Conference Call Software hands down!

This has been a God send in comparison to the other conference call software I have used in the past. SOme have caused dropped calls, problems with the log in codes not working, phone company interference and so on.

Pros

I love being able to manage the callers. I can not tell you how many times we've had an early morning call and someone has falle asleep on the line snoring. The isoltaed mute option for individual callers, genius.

Cons

Trully nothing. The only issues I have experienced is the HD call going out, but that was due to my own signal.