Dialpad Meetings Reviews - Page 4

Easy To Use

Trying to do quick conferencing on the fly and use the screen share ability is what has us coming back to UberConf

Pros

Uber has one thing going for it - it is simple to use and you can have a consistent unique url to conduct meetings from.

Cons

Quality isn't always there, buttons are not as obvious to new users for features like screen share, but all problems are solvable.

Great free conference call interface

Great conference calling solution. Better than freeconferencecall.com

Pros

Easy to use. Reliable. No major issues with people dialing in. Great app.

Cons

Occassional issues with people dialing in to calls.

Impressed by Uber conference.

Pros

Well I would really say that it doesn't need any app to download or install - just browser is enough. Conference apps like uberconference are quite less. If you are joining the meeting exactly like 10 seconds before, you are on time as it instantly starts the meeting.

Cons

no complains at all, highly like uber conference.

The Best Conferencing Apps

Pros

Very easy for clients to join and connect to the software. They find it quick and easy to navigate the UI. The Quality of video sharing and audio is great and better than the competition.

Cons

The hold music will get stuck in your head if you have conferences daily. You do have the option to turn it off if it bugs you too much.

Excellent free web conferencing tool!

Easy, reliable and free web conferencing!

Pros

Uber Conference is easy to use, versatile and free. It's a great alternative to other web conferencing programs that you have to pay for.

Cons

There's very little about Uber Conference that I don't like. If I had to pick one think, I'd say occasional system unavailability, but that's very rare.

Best Hold Music Ever

Fantastic. I have been both the administrator and a attendee and had nothing but good experiences.

Pros

The hold music. Hands down, the best thing ever. I actually call into meetings early just to hear it. The platform is really easy to use and both attending and setting up meetings is easy. But its that hold music that makes me happy.

Cons

Nothing, I have had nothing but great experiences with setting up and attending these calls. Makes conference calls a breeze.

Can't recommend UberConference enough!

Incredibly useful business tool. I rely on UberConf regularly, and appreciate the friendly brand

Pros

I love this service. It's simple, elegant, and functional, as well as super friendly. Makes it very easy to have even very large conference calls and coordinate everyone together. Also a great option when you simply don't have access to a phone, or for international calls. A few extra features offer nice perks, such as the ability to record calls. While there are more basic or professional options available too, the default hold song is a fun and friendly touch!

Cons

Really nothing. I use UberConference all the time and have never run into any real issues or challenges.

Reliable conference

Pros

Uber conference is a simple web based conference tool. You can definitely use this to conduct a client meeting or even a full company meeting. Has all options available in a modern audio conference tool.

Cons

Same song plays in loop until the conference starts, they recently added the mute button which is nice.

UberConference: THE ANSWER

It's really helpful to have this type of software that's inexpensive, branded specifically to our organization, extremely easy to navigate, and accessible via multiple channels (phone, online, cell) to partner orgs, consultants, and board members with whom we often need to hold conference calls.

Pros

We're a small organization who often works remotely, so this software is a clear choice for us. We like to utilize it over all other conference tools because it's a well-designed UX, and we rarely experience interruptions. When we do, it's typically not the software itself but the internet connection. The updates with video also make screen-sharing easy.

Cons

Honestly, there's not much to say negative about UberConference. I will say that every once in a while we experience interruptions, but this is typically due to internet connections.

Useful and Easy for New Users

It's easy for me to use and easy for my conference attendees to use and join. I find myself not having to coach attendees through screensharing as much as I had to coach them with software like GoToMeeting.

Pros

Hands down, I like that my conference attendees can join a call without a huge fuss. No crazy entrance codes, no downloading anything huge.

UberConference

So far so good.

Pros

FREE! Easy to start and join conferences Calls sound great--everyone is easy to hear and understand

Cons

Nothing! It works exactly as advertises.

An awesome, albeit sliiightly limited solution for conference calls

Pros

UberConference is, in my opinion, the easiest-to-use conference call software available. The ability to talk in browser or dial-in from a phone makes it easy for technical and non-technical users, or users more experienced with legacy conference call tools. The screensharing works reliably, and I absolutely love the ability to auto-record all calls (and that it auto-notifies everyone that the call is being recorded, which helps with legal compliance).

Cons

The most glaring omission is the lack of video support. Currently we have to use another software if we want video for our conference calls. Screen sharing works well but I wish it was supported in Safari (this is likely a limitation in Safari, to be fair). Having to fire up Chrome if I need to share my screen on a call is a minor irritation.

Uberconference has been awesome for my sales team and I have used almost everything out there.

The biggest benefit is the ease of use for our prospects that are demoing our software. Recording the demos is crucial for our sales team.

Pros

Easy to use and easy for the client to get into the conference. Easy to record and share the screen. You don't have to download an extension you can just get right in.

Cons

Sometimes the audio is weak when calling through the computer but if you use a phone it is great. Wish they had the ability to give mouse control to the participants

Great For Work Calls

I use it daily for phone calls and meetings

Pros

I love, love, love Uber Conference. First of all, it's free. Which is fantastic. Second, you get your own line and conference call pin, which means that you will have a line open for client calls 100% of the time. No one else can take your conference number because it's yours! This has made a huge difference in my life (I'm an account manager and am on the phone constantly). Also, did I mention that it's free?? I love Uber Conference!

Cons

I guess the only thing I would say is that sometimes the line is a bit static-y, but honestly it's great.

My Favorite Screenshare Tool

Pros

Uberconference is very easy to use, and allows you to quickly set up a conference call with screen sharing capabilities. I have found this service to be super reliable with very little bugs or issues. Use it almost daily. A user's dial in remains the same so it's easy to save the and share the info among the team or with external vendors.

Cons

I have no complaints - have had little to no bugs or issues using this software.

Easy to Use Web Conference / Screen Sharing

Love it.. sadly, would be nice if you could use it on different platforms.

Pros

Love that you do NOT have to download any software to set up, and that it allows a little customization even with the free version.

Cons

That it is only available on Chrome, which for some people makes it difficult to use.

Excellent tool for conferencing and live trainings.

I am very pleased do to the fact this software provide a much robust security for companies, this is a more known software at this moment.

Pros

I really like the fact that this software is really simple to set and handle. Also, have tools needed to keep track of meetings and content shared.

Cons

I will consider a way to be able to handle big amount of people at the same time, not affecting too much the internet connection.

Uber Conference

I have never had an issue with the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use and does not require additional plugin installs or downloads. It makes setting up conferences super easy.

Cons

None, I have had no issues with the software. The only improvement might be more hold music options..

Love UberConf. Even that annoying wait song!

Love uberconference. One of the best start-ups companies to emerge in the past couple of years.

Pros

So easy to use. So easy to get going. Can screen share, video review, call in, use a computer, record the call, mute people, it's all great. It's one of the best little tools we use for our team that's spread all over the world. Love that they record the calls and send the audio files. Maybe sync up with a transcription service company to offer that as a coming feature?

Cons

The annoying on hold song although it's starting to grow on us haha. The only complaint, and its' not really a complaint because most of us use the free version (although we do have a paid plan too) is that there should be some simple chat just to let folks know when we can't hear them b/c then you have to go to email or slack or facebook messenger and say "hey we can't hear you" and that's pretty dumb. Again this is only the free version so we're not really complaining.

The best you can get for a free conferencing tool

Pros

- Dedicated URL and phone number - Screen share - Speaker identification

Cons

- Reliability: I have run into a few issues in the past where the tool has failed to work. These issues are always resolved quickly, but can put you in a jam when your meeting is about to start.

Slow

other than the screenshare delay, I can't complain!

Pros

the free version, before the free version was limited to only 45min calls. Is a fantastic option. It allows me to schedule meetings without having to worry about people's schedules AND a shared conference line schedule. It is also very easy to use.

Cons

most, if not all of my clients complain that there is a SIGNIFICANT lag on their side when viewing a presenters screen. While I know that this could entirely be contributed to their specific internet setup and/or security settings, it simply happens much too often to multiple clients around the country. Screenshare delays have been up to and over 10 min behind. Unfortunately, I cannot tell if the issue is on UberConference's side or if it is indeed due to my clients internet connection and security settings. However, I do know that it does happen more often than not which leads me to believe it's on Uberconference.

Great conference software but simple enough to easily allow access

It's so easy for clients to connect, and that's great. I'm sick of having people have to download a new software just to have to connect to a conference call. Uberconference has been extremely helpful!

Pros

I've been frustrated in the past by software like Join.Me and GoToMeeting, which make you download a new application every time you want to connect. Such a hassle and an extra step for clients who just want to screenshare or conference call. I love that UberConference keeps it easy - you literally go to a linked page to access a screenshare, or you call into a single number, no special codes.

Cons

I've had some glitches with the browser extension that have prevented me from easily connecting. It's not all the time, but when it happens, it's annoying to make other people connecting wait.

Easy to use and access

I am satisfied with the service so far.

Pros

1. Easy to use, all web-based 2. Free version is also very good

Cons

1. sometimes the quality of conference call is not as good, especially when people are based outside the US.

Calls, video conferencing and messaging

It's easy to use and it serves as a standard platform for our clients and candidates.

Pros

It's a one-click solution for calls with our clients. You could easily view the participants and you also have the ability to share screens when showing presentation decks.

Cons

The format of the messaging section is too informal and looks like a regular public chat room. Anyone with the link could simply jump on the call.

In Use When I Started Here

We pay for the better version of this. I have hit or miss sound quality and random IT glitches. Poor customer support for issues. I feel strongly their are better options but I use this because the owner wants us to.

Pros

I like that it is easy to learn to use. I can share my screen and features with guests with ease.

Cons

1) for clients to share screens with me they need an add-on in Chrome. Ugh. All times they do download this mid-call the call disconnects. Very annoying. 2) Quality is either spot on or disconnecting me mid-call. Screen-Share can also stop sharing mid-call as well.