Dialpad Meetings Reviews - Page 5

Uber Conference is Easy to Use

All in all good software that's easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to get setup on. I really liked that I could name my own URL as my conference connection. I also like that they offer a free option, so for a while I had both a company and personal Uber conference number.

Cons

I learned the hard way that the free-personal version has a 45 minute time limit. I can understand why, but wish Uber was more clear about that. I also found setting up to record a call to be challenging. Then (maybe it's me), but I thought I had it all setup to record and learned the hard way after the call that I hadn't recorded anything.

Uberconference- ease of use is strength but struggles to run consistently

Easy to use screen share for demos.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. No codes to dial, just dial the call in number. I also like that you can track how long each person in the conversation spoke- great for sales training.

Cons

The call quality is very hit and miss, often goes in and out. Also, you can record audio but can't record the screen share, which is often requested.

Poor UX but good features

Pros

Allows screen-sharing, displays location of the caller, lets you join calls using the same URL everytime based on the profile.

Cons

UX is bad. Signup using LinkedIn does not work. Are they even testing their product? This bug has been there for like 4 months now and they still refuse to fix it. When a call starts, you have to choose the default audio and mic source every time. But it is very easy to miss out on the prompt to choose audio and video. So you end up thinking the call has started but it has not really.

Uberconference Rocks!!!

Pros

I have been using Uberconference mainly for calls with my coaching clients. I love this software because the quality of the calls have been superb for me and my clients. The dashboard is simple and easy to understand. And I also love the fact that I can record and download my calls.

Cons

There’s really nothing that I likes least. My experiences with Uberconference have been both positive and wonderful.

Best "Uber" Around

UberConference was a life saver for us. We needed a portable conferencing platform which was easy to understand for those who don't use teleconference systems everyday. This was the perfect fit at a great price for small business.

Pros

This is the easiest software to use! Participants do not need to install anything prior to the meeting.

Cons

If I had one wish, I wish that they would change their name. :(

Simple and easy to use

Love it! I have recommended two other paying customers and I would have loved to be compensated.

Pros

Very easy to use and I love the fact that I am notified when someone joins the line. The only thing that I would recommend is that when someone joins for their to be an option to call the host and notify all parties on line that the moderator is joining the call. This idea alone should merit $100.00 gift card from Amazon. This would be a game changer.

Cons

Subscription investment cost is a bit high given that I don't have that man conference calls daily.

UberConference is a great tool!

UberConference is the best available option for the price point. It's easy to use, very customizable and well-designed, both esthetically and the for user experience. We love it on my team and any issues we've had we've been able to quickly and seamlessly work through them with the excellent customer service.

Pros

Using UberConference is extremely easy to use, reliable and helpful when meeting with clients in different areas. It is very customizable and allows me to use different tools for different meeting types.

Cons

The scheduling function of this software is not very intuitive and is also not very reliable. There were times when I would send invites through the software and some clients wouldn't receive them... very frustrating!

I utilize Uber Conference for all virtual meetings, shared desktops, and conference calls.

Uber Conference is my go to solution for desktop sharing, conference calls, or virtual meetings. I use it, and most of the executives in my company also use it.

Pros

Uber Conference is a great alternative to WebEx, which often requires browser updates and plug-ins which frustrate customers and delay staff. Uber Conference works every time without hassling meeting attendees for installs. I also like the fact I can see who has dialed in and logged in with a LinkedIn profile. It's a great fringe benefit for networking. The hold music is pretty hilarious, too.

Cons

I don't have any real complaints. I'd like private branding (which Uber Conference may offer, but I have not explored) but the functionality is great and its easy to use.

Fancy Meeting You Here!

In terms of Video sharing/ meetings I have two levels of needs. If it's something quick and personal with a friend, I choose Google Hangouts. If it's a meeting with a colleague or other business professional UberConference takes the user experience to the next level, giving a more polished and formal experience to an online meeting. It's likely going to put other popular paid online meeting services out of business, if it hasn't already.

Pros

My absolute favorite part about this software is the music it plays when you are waiting for other participants to join the conference. It's a hold song about being on hold, and it's amazing. Well that, and the fact this incredible meeting software is FREE. I even get my own meeting URL which makes me look and feel fancy.

Cons

I've had some issues syncing up audio during meetings, but there's no clear way to pin that issue to the software itself. Even if it does fail for some reason, at the very worst you just use your phone and skip the whole conference call functionality. The ability to share your screen and files is the main reason you are on the computer meeting in the first place.

Great Conference Service

Pros

The system is easy to use and provides good services. They also have great hold music.

Cons

I dislike it only works with Google. I would like that it could work with another browser.

Easy to Use

It is a fabulous piece of software--a blend of easy and technology.

Pros

Uber Conference is easy to use and very intuitive to understand from the very beginning, plus it has additional bells and whistles to appeal to tech junkies.

Cons

I had some challenges with random static during connecting to callers, the help desk was very supportive in fixing my issues.

Conferencing software that Just Works

My number one fallback conference software!

Pros

UberConference is my favorite fall back conference software - most customers propose skype, hangout or heavier corporate solutions, most often something doesn't work. Then I just do the typical "should we try this link?" and send over an UberConference URL - it always improves the situation :). So UberConference does exactly what it should as a conference software - allows people to communicate using a simple in-browser environment that does not need _any_ setup, configuration or audio/video testing. Works out of the box! Also love the summary email after the call with % of who was speaking - brillant insight!

Cons

I did experience glitches with audio feedbackloops. In degrading connection quality the call quality does not degrade that gracefully as it I guess might - still looking for software that would degrade and cutoff my video if I want but keep the audio still as clear as possible. Also no idea how UberConf handles large calls - with large number of participants.

Free conferencing!

Pros

Simply one of the best free conferencing call. The audio is clear. I love the idea that it does not require you any pin to join the conference. You won't need to memorize the pin or locate where you saved the pin to start conferencing. There will be a sound to alert you once somebody is joining the conference.

Cons

Since there is no pin, anyone who knows the extension can simply join, and you will have no idea who it is. So it's not good to discuss confidential information.

Awesome software

Makes coaching and recording calls is easy

Pros

Free, easy to use, fun hold music that clients love

Cons

Only occasionally, I get bumped out or a client does

UberConference is a great free tool!

Overall, if you are looking for a solid free conference tool to use then I would highly suggest UberConference.

Pros

I liked that this tool was free to use and also very easy to use. I used this for all of my client meetings and they all enjoyed the uber conference experience also. It gives you the necessary features needed in conference calls and the quality is overall very good.

Cons

What I like least was the call waiting song they use but they have now added a feature to mute that song while waiting.

Very good conference calling solution

Pros

It's great, and for a lot of use cases, it's free.

Cons

Nothing really - it does what it promises. I have not spent a lot of time with the more advanced features, however.

Uberconfrence made easy

I'm solving mass influx on caller valume. With optimal ease. App makes it easy for controlling caller flow.

Pros

Well I have a 2 hour show 3 days a week at our station. I enjoy the ease of Uberconfrence with the app features. I can control callers volume or pick up & disconnect callers with ease thanks to the I integrated app that li ke to my laptop which control's callers feature. I can customize hold music or have a voice recording to explain the wait line order. Super user friendly. Best VoIP services I have ever used.

Cons

Waiting music can be no longer the 25mb for call waiting

One more conferencing solution, but no video

We used it for a while, but eventually ended up migrating to other services that had more complete offerings.

Pros

Easy to use. Super easy to use. For both the host and the client, its almost brainless.

Cons

Call quality is not great, nor reliable. They are constantly improving it, so maybe its great by the time you read this, but my experience has been spotty. Also, no camera. So if you need a video call, you have to go find another service. That gets annoying. The join screen asking for a LinkedIn account is confusing for some people (even though its marked "optional")

So easy to use

UberConference is a great service that is very easy to use. Where I work, we use it weekly, many of us use it daily. Highly recommend!

Pros

The thing I like most about UberConference is how easy it is to use. Unlike other call softwares, you don't have to download anything to use it. Also, when you're invited to an UberConference, you click the link and then select whether or not you want to use the computer audio or call in from your phone. Compared to other services, the whole process is much simpler.

Cons

UberConference does change their interface frequently, so if you're used to a button being in a specific place, don't get too attached to it!

Reliable Solution with Good Features

UberConference is a good solution in a saturated market. There are downsides but thus far, it has performed well for those in remote positions. We ultimately did not choose UberConference as we integrated our systems with Teams but that choice was not because of the shortcomings of UberConference. Try the free version as a good way to get used to the system and see what you think.

Pros

UberConference is a solid, fairly reliable solution with a good free option to try the service out. The free version allows up to 10 people for 45 minutes, allowing you to play with the features, customize certain aspects of the account and test for connection issues. It integrates with programs well, allows you to customize hold music and generate conference call numbers so people can attend the meetings on the road. They have recording features as well, which helps us keep track of notetaking.

Cons

There have been times where the audio has been unreliable where it had previously been solid with Teams or Zoom. This could be due to a user's connection but it has happened more than once and follow-up calls with the same person were clear. The scheduling feature can also be a little difficult to navigate at first.

Once we found UberConference there was no looking back

Pros

I just love how easy it is to login to the site and set up meetings that email all attendees with an Outlook calendar invitation with the relevant information. It's also very handy that you can set it up with a number that does not require a pin number for entry because who has time for that.

Cons

We've had a few overlaps when others have forgot to close out the conference or used the number we had sent out ahead of us. This was fixed with some internal workflows but wasn't intuitive at first.

Use this daily for my team to call in from all over the Southeast

Pros

I have a dedicated line that my team can call in to use from all over the Southeast. We can easily connect all at once to go over objectives and be on the same page.

Cons

No real complaints. Call quality is great and have never had a dropped call. They do put a cap on the number of participants.

Uberconference user

Otherwise it's a very useful conferencing platform and it's easy whether a participant is using a computer or calling via a phone.

Pros

It's very intuitive. The functionality is in plain sight and it doesn't take much to start using. It's also easy to explain to other users.

Cons

Setting it up was a little intimidating. I use it at work where I just sign on and it's very straightforward. I set it up for personal use as an administrator and the directions and management could be more clear.

Conferencing Software without the Hassle of Downloading

Simple conferencing software without the hassle of a download.

Pros

We've used UberConference for a number of years now and prefer it to the alternatives on the market for it's simple process of getting on a call, recording options, and the free option is great for a small team.

Cons

The Google extension is needed in order to get on a web call so if you have an older demo you are prospecting, they may not fully get it the first try. But it's a way better alternative to downloading a large file onto your desktop.

Great conferencing tool

I can easily connect with people around the globe for free.

Pros

I use it for demo calls - the great thing about it is that you do not need to prompt attendees to install anything, they can dial in with their phones and it all comes with the free package.

Cons

Well, the free package comes with a price.