Dialpad Meetings Reviews - Page 6

Conferenceing software that won't break the bank

We previously used a paid service for our online conferencing. We found that Uberconference could do everything we needed at no cost. It does lag sometimes when doing screen sharing but usually, that is not an issue. It does have a limitation of like 10 users but we usually do not have that many in a meeting.

Pros

The software is free It is easy to set up and use Can do screen sharing

Cons

The screen share is laggy sometimes The song when on hold gets annoying (now you can mute it, Hooray!)

Excellent Conferencing ToolQ

The software makes it easy to conduct my weekly meeting from locations all across the country!

Pros

The sound quality and support are amazing!

Cons

Can't think of anything negative to say, its a serious upgrade from FreeConferencCall.com!

Reliable and great value

Pros

I’ve been using UberConference for years and no one has ever had an issue dialing into the call or with call quality. It’s cool that it sends you a recap afterwards of all the numbers that were on the call as well as how many minutes each person spoke for. And this is only the free version!

Cons

The hold music is that guy singing about being on hold which was funny at first but gets old. However I think if you have a paid account you can change it.

Free conference calls with a visual interface

Connecting has never been easier.

Pros

UberConference doesn't need a secret code to control the call and is one of the great ways to share slides

Cons

I haven't experienced any issues from using UberConference before. But as per other recruiters, sometimes they have connection issues.

Easy to use and reliable

Overall, the experience has been great with Uber Conference. Would highly recommend

Pros

Our company is located all over the world - so we are constantly trying to find new platforms to try to connect. We have used things such as SLACK, Skype and Google Hangout, but usually with those platforms, once you have more than 4 or 5 individuals on the call, it gets very laggy. With UberConference, however it does not. Screen sharing just works, and audio is always very reliable.

Cons

The only thing I would change about this is to have the option to take the screen full screen - especially when video or sharing screens

Go-to conference calling

It has helped us not to pay for extra services just for conference calls. We used ReadyTalk before. Then someone asked me why we were paying monthly bills for conference calls. It was just always done this way so then I asked our IT director for reliable free options. He and his colleagues agreed that this was the best choice. And it has been.

Pros

Free conference calling for all your business needs. It's very easy to use and you even have your own choice of "hold" music while you're waiting on the line for other callers to call in. On the web dashboard you can even see who is calling in. It shows their number and location.

Cons

This is not a con for ME and my company in particular but you cannot have more than 10 people per conference call so that would be a con for other people who need more than 10. You can have more but you would have to upgrade to a paid account.

Great for voice or video calls everything else needs work

Overall the service is a good value for the mony

Pros

It's very easy to set up meetings, especially recurring meetings as the phone numbers and URL's stay the same for every meeting.

Cons

Screen sharing works poorly and the resolution is always low even when both participants are on a high bandwidth connection. This makes for poor showings on product demo's.

Good - but Inconsistent

Overall, Uberconference has worked great for us. We can each have our own log in which makes scheduling calls much easier, and generally all usually functions well.

Pros

The product is free so that makes it extremely helpful, and for free there are plenty of useful features such as: audio recordings, screen share, international capabilities. All necessities for any business.

Cons

Sometimes calls will drop and it can be very difficult to get back into the call.

Excellent Teleconference Tool

Pros

The software is very easy to use and it's reliable. We have a small team (4) that use it regularly and it does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. The functionality is very good, it's easy to use and works well each time we use it. Actually, there is one small thing I would change and that is the ability to conceal your location. I'm not always on a conference call/webinar from my office and I don't always want people to know where I'm dialing in from. This is obviously a very minor item and one easily overshadowed by the rest of the functionality.

Useful Business Tool

We use it weekly for our company conference calls. We have other solutions, as well as paid solutions available for use nowadays but I see that we continue to use Uberconference. Its going to be hard to displace the ease of use, web interface to view those online, and the cost of the solution.

Pros

Free version with many of the features of the paid version. Ease of use. Web interface that allows you to see who is on the call.

Cons

There is very little not to like about this software.

My go to conference tool

Pros

I have been using uber conference for more than 3 years now and it's my go to conference tool. It doesn't require any app to be installed separately for the conference to start. You need only a modern browser and good internet connection. It works really great as a group conference organiser as well. I find it exceptionally great.

Cons

none at the moment, one of best conference tool I ever came across.

Well-designed and Fun and Easy to Use

Pros

First and foremost, it's free! (Up to 10 people) You can pay to upgrade, but I haven't needed to yet. The upgrade allows you up to 100 Participants, doesn't require a PIN, allows for international access, allows you to dial out to add guests to a call, and allows you to upload custom hold music. It's really easy to use and has fun, de-stressing, campy hold music (default) that plays while you're waiting for people to arrive to your meeting. You can also record your meetings. Well-designed and intuitive for even your most non-tech savvy employees.

Cons

The free version only allows for up to 10 participants, so we can't use it for our team meetings (unless of course we upgrade, but instead I use Zoom).

Perfect software for remote conferencing

Overall love that we can have 10+ people on the call if we need to.

Pros

For our company we have offices located in multiple cites, and for us to keep in contact and keep up to date with the rest of our employees we use this conferencing software to get on regular calls. Such an easy to use product.

Cons

Screen sharing can sometimes lag but and video quality isn't always the best but that could also be our internet quality.

Amazing call software with weak screen sharing

We continue to use Uberconference for conference calls where there is no need for a screen share.

Pros

I've used many conference call and screen sharing services and for calls only — Uberconference is the best. It's easy to schedule a call, you can retain a consistent number for multiple calls and you can have the service call out to someone if you need someone who was not originally invited for the call. And best of all, it can send you a text message when someone joins your number — never miss a conference call again!

Cons

As much as I love the calling features, the screen sharing functionality has always been average to disappointing. Early versions required a Chrome plugin (sorry Firefox users!) and while the new version no longer has that requirement, the screen share is still laggy and doesn't work for some of our clients.

As a writer, UberConference is great for recording interviews.

Easy to use conference calling, perfect for recording calls, and love having my own conference line so I don't have to give my personal number out.

Pros

I love that UberConference allows me to use my phone or laptop. The UI is great - I'm able to see who is on the call, where they're calling from, etc. if I'm viewing via desktop. I love that I can record and download calls, making it easier reference interviews and information discussed. We use UberConference for all our client calls.

Cons

My only compliant is the quality of the audio. Sometimes it cuts out, lags, etc. making interviews difficult.

Simple web conference platform!

communication

Pros

Uber Conference locks calls to ensure lines are kept secure and private during important business meetings.

Cons

No screen or video recording capabilities and it only includes 10 participants with the free version.

Free, Simple, Easy to use conference call software

Overall I have enjoyed using Uberconference for work. It is simple and easy to use, and I have not had anyone complain about it.

Pros

This is the easiest to use free product for conference calls that exists today. No other product compares to the simplicity of UberConference.

Cons

If you do not use your UberConference phone line for awhile, there is a chance others may use it. Keep an eye out for this.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Representatives do not respond to questions.

Pros

The dashboard is easy to use. However, I wish I could call in with my computer. I tried contacting UberConference support about this but my issue remains unresolved and support seemed wholly uninterested in helping me.

Cons

I have been unable to sign in from my computer as a personal user. Even after I log out of my company account, every attempt I make to sign in/call in/log in with an email address NOT associated with the company account fails. I am simply taken back to the UberConference home page. A representative said that it is because I was trying to sign in with my company account-associated email, which I have...

Good tool, and a free version is available

Pros

I used Uber conference for a year or more when my then company did not pay for conference lines. During that time Uber Conference was my holy grail and allowed me to connect with clients, record calls, chat people addedon calls, etc all for free, and in a super easy app or website.

Cons

I think there were a lot of issues with audio during that time as well inconsistencies and quality of certain calls are recorded that I couldn't explain. However, I still liked it and only stopped using it recently when my current company offered to pay for conference lines

Quality Conference Line

Pros

Setting up a conference line is incredibly easy. The audio quality is great and there is very little lag between when a person is talking and another person hears them. The hold music at the beginning is a hilarious song about a guy who is on a conference call line by himself and waiting for the other participants.

Cons

As with all conference call lines, there is a slight delay between when you talk and the other person hears you.

Perfect for a Team Working Remotely

So far, so good! We will continue to use it as long as we are all working remotely, and maybe beyond that as we have some team members who will continue to work remotely. Perhaps I will use it in the future during or after my maternity leave.

Pros

Right now UberConference is particularly helpful because they are offering a free trial during the Coronavirus outbreak. You can have up to 50 people join your call and the call can last up to five hours. Our team started using it this week and it worked quite smoothly. You can see everyone who is participating and when someone speaks, their video camera pops up on the bottom of the screen so you know immediately who is speaking.

Cons

There were some on my team who could not get their audio to work and others who called in by phone who couldn't see the videos from other team members.

UberConference, worked fine in a flash!

Pros

No learning curve. I found out a minute into a meeting I was already late for that we were using UberConference, which I'd never used before. Fortunately, I was able to log in and just go. I also liked that the video wasn't automatic because let's be honest, I wasn't prepared to show my face! I was able to easily mute my microphone when background noise came up, and quickly unmute when it was called for.

Cons

It tried to get me to add a picture right off the bat. I was late to the meeting and just grabbed the first one that came up, because I literally couldn't access the "cancel" button which popped up behind my task bar (annoying feature of switching out of clamshell mode on a Mac). We also had some robot-ing during the call, which may not have been the fault of the software. Overall, it worked fine and my complaints were minor.

Good lower cost solution for conferencing needs

Easy and quick access to screen-sharing conference line.

Pros

Solid conferencing functionality, very nice feature to have set conferencing link that auto-starts a conference line when accessed.

Cons

Screen-sharing often lags when bandwidth is limited. It seems insecure that when anyone joins an existing conference link they can use the line regardless of the host being present or initiating the call.

Super easy to use and set up!

Pros

I like this product as it is easy to use from my end, love the screen share, and there is rarely any lag issues with the sound or display.

Cons

I find that it is hard to figure out at times for the other user, ie. they need to be on chrome, they aren't clear if they should call in or sign in with their computers. Also, I wish there was a mute on the hold music.

Best Software for meetings.

Pros

I enjoy how is connected to our company Dailpad. The setup process was easy. The screen share feature is the best thing, it makes it easeir when training or presenting presetations. Another great feature is the wrap up, where afteer the confrence it sends you meeting minutes.

Cons

This software is awesome. The only change I would make is to the hold music.