Dialpad Meetings Reviews - Page 7

Uber Easy

Pros

Easy for the end users. I engage with many customers and clients. This is the easiest way to connect.

Cons

No changes. Great, easy to use product. I use Uber Conf daily.

Simple and sweet!

The ease of use has been complimented on by our clients a number of times and we appreciate how it streamlines presentations for our teams.

Pros

UberConference has helped us to stay connected with clients during the pandemic. Getting everyone onto one conference call is extremely easy and the screen-sharing features make presenting our design projects a breeze.

Cons

While we haven't found many negatives yet in terms of functionality, the price is a little bit steep in comparison to Zoom Pro for our entire team to use.

Not as good as Zoom

Used to use UberConference and work with its limitations (mainly the lack of efficiency when talking to international clients), but switch to Zoom which blows UC out of the water in terms of ease of used. I didn't know what I was missing until I checked out Zoom.

Pros

Free system. Good screen-sharing capabilities. Effective for calls in the US

Cons

Terrible for international calls - hard to set up and know your important clients will be able to reach you. I also thought it was super tacky to be advertising Potbelly Sandwich Company on the hold music before a call starts.

UBER CONFERENCE

We do our weekly sales meeting using this software, always a win for us.

Pros

It is easy to access, very useful in holding meetings. And it saves so much time in getting your ideas across.

Cons

There isn't any disadvantage in using this software, the business integration is the primary purpose and using UBER conference makes it easier for my business.

Uberconference provides a very smooth solution to group calls

Pros

Uberconference is likely the most reliable of all the conferencing softwares available. Being able to send out a link for team or sales calls is simple and straightforward. Performance has been great to date and we haven't had issues with call quality like we have with other providers.

Cons

Some of our team members using Vivaldi (the browser) have had some issues connecting and have needed to switch back to Chrome for using Uberconference. Otherwise, it's a great platform that does exactly what it says it does.

Simple, easy, and affordable conference call and screen sharing

I am able to quickly schedule conference calls by simply having people dial my dedicated number and there is no requirement to enter a PIN.

Pros

The pinless conference calls is the best feature of Uberconference and also the dedicated web link for attendees to join via computer mic and speakers.

Cons

I do not have any issues, but one limitation is you have to use Chrome Browser to share your screen.

Simple Is Better

Pros

Uber conference is simple, cleanly designed and easy to use. It also offers a pretty robust experience even in the free version. Call quality is consistent, too.

Cons

Hold audio repeats (and repeats and repeats) while you wait for the other party to join the line. It can get torturous, which is why the option to turn off hold music is a nice feature.

Why Do Other Services Still Exist?

Pros

-NO PASSCODE, you just dial a number... its magic. I can't understand why people still do it the other way with a passcode and host -Easy screen sharing -clear call quality

Cons

-Costs money and google hangouts will prob catch up to the core product (the phone line) -Sometimes hard if you have back to back calls

EM

Pros

Able to connect with people with simple invite and love the screen share.

Cons

Audio and mic levels are good but could be better

Great, affordable conferencing solution

Pros

Even without the features of a paid account, the free account has all the core functionality and is still a great conferencing solution. The paid account is very affordable and adds a few truly valuable features.

Cons

Low level of integration with Gsuite - significantly cumbersome creating conferences, especially ones with many participants.

Constant bugs and quality issues

Used to be my go-to service for work conferences with Fortune 100 to individual clients. Intuitive UI, high quality voice and visual, really a gem. Now, trash fire and evil customer support.

Pros

When this service first launched, it had great stability and fantastic user experience. Now it is a trash fire, and worse, customer service is horrible--doesn't listen, shoves article text to you that does not address the issue, not helpful, not even nice.

Cons

Doesn't work any more. Bugs that make it unusable and unreliable. Skype, Zoom, Hangouts, anything is better than this service now.

Free Meetings with UberConference

UberConference is a simple tool that allows for easy scheduling and creation of conferences at any moment.

Pros

UberConference is free. For a free system, it does well well for allowing large groups of attendees to join and converse with personal meeting dial-in numbers.

Cons

It doesn't have many features. It's simple drop-in and drop-out conferencing.

Improve your conference calls

The app works but it doesnt have any USP to it. its another conference call software, nothing more. Its cheaper than Zoom, although its still a bit pricey.

Pros

It has great sound quality. I love the fact that you dont need to use PINs and its easy and straightforward for individuals to join. You dont need to install any program to use it.

Cons

They need to develop a better video solution. When you turn it on, the quality of sound gets dramatically worse and working with audio only is really hard and makes you lose focues.

Best Conference Software Available

It's easy to use and professional. There isn't another conference service that provides a simple or consistent platform for small businesses. UberConference is really in a league of their own.

Pros

Having a dedicated number and pin that never changes means we can present a professional face to our clients and reduce issues with dialing in for conferences. The consistent information makes connecting simple and the web based client makes monitoring calls easy.

Cons

The default hold music is a little bit chintzy and is basically an advertisement for UberConference. Given that this is a free service, this is a minor inconvenience at best. The website does provide- in a somewhat convoluted fashion, a means to change this music.

Good not great

Pros

When I was working heavily with international clients, Uberconference allowed me to be able to provide international numbers to call me from. Whether they were in Africa, Asia, Europe, etc. they had a number for the specific countries so they were not charged international fees. It was a simple interface as well, nothing complex.

Cons

I would record the call/audio, but not my screen/visual. If there was something being presented and I wanted to reference the deck or presentation, I could only hear others talking about it. There were a lot of audio problems as well, it would cut out frequently and we would have to dial back in. A bit annoying and was embarrassing.

10/10 Would Definitely Recommend!

UberConference has been a very pleasant experience so far. The quality of the calls is always good. You can also see who’s on your call while the conference is going on. You can see who’s talking and what location their from as well. They also offer PINS to log into a conference if you want to keep things confidential. I would highly recommend this to someone looking for a similar service.

Pros

I like that the quality of the calls is always impeccable. To me that is always the most important.

Cons

The only thing that could make this software better is if it were free!

The best online meeting software for a startup!

Pros

I have been using online meeting software for more that 10 years now. It was always a hit and miss as far as making it work for the attendees. I switched to Uberconference about 2 years back. It works perfectly every time and for all meetings.

Cons

I wish it could support more than 10 attendees in the free version.

Great conference call software!

Pros

This gets the job done. You can do your calls, have people join easily, and record things. Definitely better than other options out there.

Cons

The only con is that some smaller companies may not be able to pay for such a great product. There are free options, but you get what you pay for.

I use it all the time.

Pros

It's very easy to use. This is especially important for my clients. They don't have to download any software or anything to join a call. They can just call in on their phone if they prefer, which they often do. I also like how it has its own contacts database.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative about it.

Great audio-conferencing software

UberConference is reliable and a great starting point for someone who wants to provide services or have calls that don't require video capabilities. Highly recommend for audio calls.

Pros

This is a great software for audio calls. It has the capability to record and sends a copy of the recording via email to your client automatically. It's free and simple to use.

Cons

I switched from Uberconference to Zoom because I wanted to do video instead of audio calls. So although there was nothing wrong with the software, I switched because I had different needs.

Great Call quality, Excellent all the way around

As a whole, all in all it’s been great. Cant think of problems at all with the Uber conference app, or with the calls themselves. They’ve done a great job.

Pros

Fits as many people as I need on a call, reliable, easy to use, good call quality, all around it’s been great.

Cons

I can’t really think of much that I didn’t like, sometimes it’ll glitch when you drop off the call and when you call back in it keeps you on the viewer mode. Very small problem, everything’s been really good.

Completely Lost Faith

Quite poor customer service I asked for a refund for our annual contract because I wasn't able to receive the services level promise (they've confirmed we've been receiving poor technical service). They refused and said it wasn't part of their terms of service. Just so anyone reading this knows, Dialpad doesn't even stand behind the service of their product. If that doesn't tell the story I don't know what will.

Pros

It used to be a great and easy to use the product for international calling but over the past year, the service has declined rapidly

Cons

Calls constantly drop. I'm not even able to use the service that I pay for because the web app continues to crash. Every time I enter a room with an international caller we drop off in 30 seconds. Rinse, wash, repeat.

Perfect for meetings when everyone is in a different place

We have only used it a few times, but we never had any issues with it. It's so simple to use and does everything you'd want a conference call program to do.

Pros

The owner travels a lot, so we need it when he is gone. It sends a link to each individual you want at that meeting. It can be received via text or email. They click on the link and they've joined the call. It's that easy.

Decent conferencing software

Overall it’s a good basic conferencing software. The version we had didn’t allow for video though.

Pros

Once you are in the meeting, it’s pretty easy to use. The software can handle large groups up to 100 at least.

Cons

Setting up meetings was cumbersome - you would need to log into a separate site and schedule the time. Sometimes more than one person was able to schedule the same time somehow which would make for awkwardly bumping into someone else’s call.

Useful for extramural conferencing - And a nice song to listen to while waiting!

Only solving extramural conferencing, though our company often uses WebEx. I've used Uber Conferencing when others have invited me to a meeting and this is the product they use.

Pros

It's a free source that you can use for extramural conferencing, so it's nice to be able to use in that way. I love the song that plays while waiting for others to join.

Cons

Nothing I don't like about it - other than for my company we use google meet, which automatically gets set up on each calendar meeting for internal meetings.