Versature

Cloud-based VoIP communications platform for business users

Versature Reviews

Susan G.

Jennifer L.

Susan G.

Ryan M.

I find the directory features difficult to update.

Jerilyn W.

4.6

Impressed

I really like this service. I think it is a great new way of having office phones with fantastic customer support. The company is located in Ottawa with their support teams there as well so you are actually talking to a person who knows the company/your problems and not a bot or someone overseas in a call centre.

Pros

Pros of this service: It is easy to use which is great but the best thing by far is their technical support team. My firm was having issues with our internet which was causing poor call quality and the team helped immensely. They followed up and kept on top of our case constantly making sure we were getting the best service. I worked with rep specifically to rectify the issue and he was fantastic.

Cons

If your internet provider (like Rogers or Bell) does stuff to their lines which effects your internet speed/quality it can have an effect on the phones but this is uncommon

Amazing customer service

Everything was smooth from the sales pitch to onboarding to production

Pros

Customer service, latest technology, transparent, easy to use and set up, responsive staff

Cons

cannot add rules from the mobile app at this time.

Versature Phone System for Mid size office

We are now able to track all calls, specific times of day and brokers on the phone which is helpful to ensure that the clients are being serviced to the best of our ability. The initial set up was smooth, changing from one phone service to another had no issue. The support was great.

Pros

I think that the ease of use for the system is quite good. It is easy to go from tab to tab and the information provided is very helpful. The reports are easy to read and provide a good amount of stats.

Cons

Sometimes the call quality is not the best. In our experience if a client is using a speaker phone or certain cell phone providers there can be a hard time to hear over the line.

You Need Versature! It'll Change The Way You Do Business!

Versature has taken the way we communicate with our clients to the next level. Allowing us to get the customers to the right department effortlessly and effectively. We never experience any downtime or service interruptions.

Pros

- Fast and Reliable Service From Service Team & Technicians - Effective Business Solutions - Competitive Market Pricing

Cons

We have no complaints to report about Versatures services they provide.

Office Manager

It was and is fantastic. They support team is awesome. I now rarely have to reach out to them.

Pros

Ease of use. As the administrator of the phone system, I had full control. Easy to log in.

Cons

As we were an early client to Versature, our active directory was not updated unless their support team did it. They have not rectified this problem.

Versature saved us from a legacy phone system disaster!

We had a large phone system that cost us hundreds of dollars each time a technician came out. It was costing us thousands of dollars a year to maintain. The change to Versature saved us a ton of money and put control back into our hands.

Pros

Ease of use, fantastic remote access, very simple to train others, very reasonable cost.

Cons

I've yet to experience any real negatives, will be certain to update if I do.

Versature review

Versature has very helpful customer service agents but I find it takes a lot of phonecalls to resolve an issue.

Pros

I like being able to pre-program the phone system for holiday greetings

Cons

I find the directory features difficult to update

Excellent Service

Positive overall. Rarely any issues.

Pros

Reliability of service is the number one concern and is very good.

Cons

No particular complaints at this moment in time.

Onboarding process was great

Pros

Can't speak to the phone service itself as we just switched this week. However the onboarding process has been super simple. I was especially charmed by all the little details included when the phones arrived and the super simple personalized instructions that came for each individual employee.

Cons

Oddly, the sales process was too low pressure. The sales guy never followed up to see if I was ready to pull the trigger which meant I delayed getting things sorted for months that if he has been harassing me about I would have signed up sooner.

Very easy to use and efficient support

Pros

It is easy to setup and reserve slots for calls. You have numbers customised to your area.

Cons

Currently don;t have any cons. Would like to see however customised number for the asian market