Key Features of Videxio
- Always open meeting room
- Global video network support
- Unique video address
- Unlimited HD video calling
- Connect using a browser (plugin free)
- Customized video address (domain hosting)
- 1080p content sharing
- Full connectivity with SIP/H.323 videoconferencing systems
- Unlimited multi-video dial-in (up to 50 ports)
- VoIP / audio-only data calling enabled
- Full Skype for Business compatibility
- Single Sign-on (SSO)
- My Meeting Video videoconferencing app
- Multi-device login (up to 6)
- Any-to-any video dialing (for SIP/H.323)
- Smart roaming
- Centralized user management and reporting
- Automated contact directory
- Receive calls behind corporate firewall
- Secure network and media encryption
- Firewall traversal
- PIN code conference features
- “Lock My Room” function
- Live streaming / recording
- Skype for Business Gateway
- Meeting room mode
- Stream via the YouTube integration or custom streams
- Room's participant list
- Public or private streams
- Stream live video events
- Outlook add-in
- Self-service event planning
- Invitation links
- 2-way content sharing
- Ad hoc calling on multiple devices
Stream and record video conferences on demand straight from the user dashboard and make them public or private and provide sharing links for controlled access to live events or recordings.
Team members are able to review, edit, brainstorm, or design with other participants within the meeting room for true real-time collaboration.
Videxio allows participants to access meeting rooms via their Skype for Business account, including full video and audio functionality, and 2-way screen sharing.
Participants can join conferenes using their preferred mobile device, whether via desktop, mobile or tablet, as well as external videoconferencing systems (SIP).
Videxio offers YouTube integration which allows organizations to stream and record from a virtual meeting room directly to a YouTube Live account.