WebinarNinja

Now you can run professional webinars without the headaches.

WebinarNinja Reviews - Page 5

It does NINJA your Webinars!

I never really thought I'd do Webinars but WebinarNinja makes it so easy! I feel I can reach more people by doing Webinars and also provide more training for my clients because I'm using WebinarNinja!

Pros

WebinarNinja is truly user-friendly! They take out all of the guesswork and cover all the bases. From creating a Webinar to editing or even canceling one, it is all right there easy to find and navigate. Automatic email set up (of course you can Edit!). The ability to copy past Webinars saves a lot of time. Not to mention being able to create a recurring or static Webinar. WebinarNinja has ALL the bells and whistles. What I love the most is Omar. He is down to earth, forthcoming and kind and gracious. The Support team is FANTASTIC. WebinarNinja listens to its customers and implements new features based on demand. I highly recommend WebinarNinja!

Cons

I honestly haven't run into anything I don't like. The Help Documents or Support can get you back on track in a brief moment!

Using Webinar Ninja

overall it's good, just a few changes will be great

Pros

overall it's great. However, I dont like the fact that the cursor isn't visible during presentations. and is needed to be part of the software and also to hide questions, it's not ncessary for everyone to see tis

Cons

wrote that part above, overall i am enjoying it

Very good webinar software

Pros

I love the simplicity and the different kinds of webinar types (evergreen and hybrid)

Cons

It would be great to be able to give to the attendees the ability to speak It seems it is not possible to integrate the register form into a self hosted web page

A fine webinar service

WebNinj is a fine webinar service that works. Adding co-presenters is, sadly, toodifficult. The growing number of options for state-of-art, video-based communication services makes it more and more likely that I'll something better soon

Pros

WebinarNinja give you a clean interface with all the doodads, handles registration really smoothly, and provides top quality video transmission. Oh yeah, it's REALLY easy for folks to access the recordings after.

Cons

Onboarding folks to interview is way too difficult because the tech is opaque, clunky, and starting to warm more and more dated.

Ever evolving platform

smooth sailing for 4 years now, looking forward to future updates.

Pros

Easy to use, the platform is continuously​ improving with new features and upgrades allowing my business to progress with the platform as well

Cons

not much to dislike about webinar ninja, compatibility​ with other platforms would be nice but zapier fixes that.

Hello Yolanda! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how WebinarNinja has been working for you. Your feedback inspires us to keep improving for members just like you! We're also really excited about the upcoming feature updates in 2020 too. Can't wait to share them with you. :) Thanks again! Nicole Baldinu co-founder WebinarNinja

My All-In-One Solution For Webinars

Pros

That it has ALl the moving pieces to create a webinar even for technically challenges users like me. Templates, Emails, Time-zones, User training, and excellent customer support.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now except the option to have multiple language interface?

Great All-In-One Solution

I am much more likely to use and realize the value of using webinars in my marketing strategy.

Pros

I like the intuitive flow of setting up my webinars. It took a little effort and some trial and error to get it all locked in the first few times, but now everything is very smooth and familiar. I like the fact that my webinar is automatically recorded and that I get a link I can easily share and post.

Cons

I am a little old-school so I like to have a help service where I can call in and get someone to talk to, but now that I am comfortable with the platform, that is less important to me.

Hello Ian! Thanks so much for leaving your review about WebinarNinja. We don't have phone support at the moment but your feedback is noted! Our support team is round the clock via chat and email and they're a very patient bunch happy to walk through any process. But it seems like you're totally in the swing of things with your webinar flow now! *high five* :) Thanks again Ian! Best, Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Works well for us

We use webinarninja to run monthly webinars for our volunteers who are based all over the country. It has worked well for us so far and we have no plans to move to another platform.

Pros

I like that it automatically records webinars for us and makes them available as replays. It is easy to set up webinars and easy for users to access them most of the time.

Cons

Some of the people who have co-hosted webinars with me have struggled to get into them initially - sometimes dependent on the machine or browser they are using. Sometimes have issues with sound for some users, again this is dependent on the device they are using rather than webinarninja I think.

Good platform for ease and budget.

I host sales training webinars for prospective clients and the overall experience has been neutral. It works most of the time (I’ve been using since the early version and many bugs have been worked out)

Pros

The simplicity of setting up a webinar and promoting it online.

Cons

Inside the “studio” the features can be hard to use or buggy at times. Also not as easy to delete old webinars.

Hey Geof! Really appreciate you leaving a review! Thank you for the feedback about finding things generally easy to use. With regards to the studio, I'm happy to let you know that a major update is coming and you'll see a greatly improved experience inside. We've taken on board a lot of user feedback and have been working hard to improve things for members like yourself. Looking forward to releasing that update soon! Thanks again, Nicole Baldinu Co-Founder and COO

Going in the right direction

I was sad to stop using Webinar Ninja as overall it met a lot of my expectations. Unfortunately I have a specific requirement for very HQ screen sharing, and this platform could not deliver that. However, for power point style broadcasts, it would be fine.

Pros

Webinar Ninja support is first class with attentive and helpful responses.

Cons

My requirement was for very high quality screen sharing and unfortunately it was not possible with this product.

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review, this goes a long way to helping us improve! We are so happy to know that our Customer Support team was there when you needed them. I understand you were sharing your screen and need some particular functionality with this. We'd love to learn more and see if we can work with our engineers to meet your needs. If you don't mind getting in touch with our customer support and ask for Nicole. I'd be happy to go deeper and work towards providing a solution for your needs to the best of our ability. Thanks again! Nicole Baldinu Co-founder & COO

Webinars without any hassle

It's a realy nice way to keep in contact with groups of customers and leads.

Pros

Ease of use, you don't have to install any software to use. Same goes for your attendees, all they need is a modern webbrowser. Creating a webinar is easy to. You can also easely duplicated webinars. And because it's so easy it's also a lot more fun to use.

Cons

There isn;t a simple connection between facebook lead ads and WN, but if you know your way around zapier it's possible to create such a thing yourself.

Great value for money and quite idiot proof

Excellent. Simple to use and reliable. Very stable

Pros

Ease of use, and speed to set up. Fully integrated . Great customer service

Cons

Inflexibility to add extra fields to those registering and inability to prevent attendees from certain countries from registering. Also the fact you have to download video to upload to youtube. Should be a link that allows you to upload directly to Youtube.

A webinar software for presenters

This is a great product, I love the ease of use, the pre-loaded (&easy to edit) email sequnces included. I am a business advisor, consultant and coach - I use webinar ninja to run training, seminars and sales.

Pros

Ease of use, full suite of capability with more being added, Intuitive interface designed to work for us, not force us to work the way it wants. No software downoads for attendees

Cons

Not being currently able to initiate a live call with attendees during the webinar - ie can only communicate via chat box instead of video call

Super user friendly for a beginner.

Pros

I have really enjoyed the 30 day challenge to get me started. Everything has been really easy to use and figure out. I love the timed offers, and time polls (coming in the next update). Support has been very responsive too.

Cons

I just started using it and haven't had any problems.

Hi Liz! What a delight to know that you've had a wonderful experience. Great to hear about the challenge-well done you for getting through it! We are focused on helping members just like you have an exceptional experience. It's our mission :) Thanks again for taking the time to give us feedback. You rock.

My WebinarNinja Review

I made monthly webinar easty to use . I think the plugin to share for guest and only 3 speakers limita

Pros

one of the first customers easy to USE

Cons

the Software need plugin for guest to share stuff

Make money sharing your knowledge

The customer service is amazing! World class!

Pros

I like that the live webinars can be resold again even after the webinar has ended. The email automation reminders are amazing. Payments gateways are set up conveniently for each webinar setting.

Cons

It can't be embedded on the website. The other webinars that you upload manually isn't flexible with the timing. Meaning if it's scheduled at 9pm, your attendees must attend at that time and there's no repeat. Great if can do payment plans to collect payment.

Simple reliable software with great support

I was very nervous before my first webinar but the software was easy to use. On the occasion that I had a problem during my second time using it, one of the support team actually got live on a demo webinar with me to go through the issues and help me see what to do.

Pros

It works very well and is simple and reliable to use. it is very quick to set up and simple to deliver webinars.

Cons

It doesn't have the facility for webinar guests to speak or be seen live on air in the same way as zoom does.

Webinars for Career Strategies

Honestly, I personally invested a lot of time learning how to use it. Once the trial was up, I did not give up because of the amount of time I had in learning and practicing. Service was outstanding and they walked us through it. Now that I now how to create and promote a webinar, I like the product and would recommend it.

Pros

All of the features needed are all in one place rather than having to depend on multiple platforms. Customer Service is unmatched.

Cons

It was a long learning curve as some of the features were not intuitive. Also, once we learned more, there were some things we would have like to have but didn't know to ask in the beginning. We learned to adapt.

Great Experience

Great Experience

Pros

Email notifications and the ease to edit your webinar

Cons

Nothing all good , everything working on my side

Excellent Webinar Platform

Pros

So simple to create webinars, and to modify the various pages and email alerts. Looks a very polished item when completed, better than other platforms I tried. The webinar experience when trialled was also very good, with some really useful features, such as live polls, Q&As and offers.

Cons

Some pretty minor issues, which I believe are being rectified in the upcoming update. Co-host cannot create polls or offers during the webinar, something that would be very useful at times.

Great Webinar Software

I purchased webinar ninja a few years ago and really like the UI. They've made it extremely easy to use and set up.

Pros

Webinar Ninja is super easy to use. I love how fast it is to set up a webinar and all of the options to make an evergreen, live, or even hybrid webinar.

Cons

Honestly I think its really solid. I don't think I have a single complaint!

Beware of automatic renewal and support ignoring cancellation messages

It is a good product but their business model is a trap. It is on the edge of scamming people into subscription that you cant cancel. We decided to move on from the product but even though we sent 2 messages to their support in good time before the reneval we were still charged premium rate. Support managed to get back to us asking us to stay many times but refused to refund the charge. We claimed a chargeback.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive. It worked OK for our purposes and allowed us to host first webinar. A bit of struggle with cohosts that need to accept invitation before joining.

Cons

Their support is awful. If you write that you want to unsubscribe they disappear and wait until they can charge you. An auto-renewal scam.

An easy tool for your broadcasting ideas

Reaching audience not limited by traveling.

Pros

Easy to set up. Clear interface. Basic features reliable and timesaving for quick use.

Cons

Limited possibilities in language translation. Quality of recorded webinars. Problems with sound and video sync.

The Webinar Savior

Amazing! Highly recommend. 5 out of 5 stars!

Pros

I now only need to use one software for all my webinar needs - I used to use too many different providers to make my webinars happen.

Cons

One time my broadcast froze and had to create a whole new webinar at the last minute for my attendees and get them all a new link because it said the broadcast had ended. It was stressful!

WebinarNinja

Pros

Easy to use, and constantly developing product.

Cons

Learning curve initially which is expected for most product that deals with technology.