All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Workvivo

Employee experience platform to engage and connect everyone

visit website

Workvivo Reviews

Culture & Engagement - Ticks all the boxes.

Our individual teams and housed, working together in collaboration. Sharing items that would usually just be dumped into a work WhatsApp channel... but through WorkVivo, it's brought to life and far more engaging. BAdges, shout outs and rewards. Has the whole business regularly using it.

Pros

A clean, familiar-looking platform that is so intuitive to use. Instantly becomes part of your daily routine and it's the first thing I load up each morning to see what the teams have been doing.

Cons

The iPhone app looks a little poor on the latest IOS. Doesn't do the desktop version justice. It's still very usable though... but is quite limiting on the app.

Intuitive, non-intrusive, and a nice aside from normal corporate communication.

It's a really good tool for what was an already informal company, giving us a single platform on which we can share ideas or opinions while still striking the right balance of formal v informal.

Pros

I love that it still feels like a personal social media account, but there are structures in place that keep it professional. It's a whole other aspect to our company now, and the intuitive nature of the platform means you immediately know the tone required in what you post.

Cons

Some of the other tools (polls, articles, groups) could be more obvious to navigate to, but once you get the hang of it it's fine.

A great platform for both communications and an intranet!

Workvivo has a friendly and knowledgeable team who made the launch easy and fun for our operations team. They had the tools that we needed to share out functionality, they offered training and made it painless!

Pros

Great, easy-to-use platform that allowed us to create a hub for our team to share communications and to function as our intranet!

Cons

As an early adopter we are still adding functionality to our platform.

Great platform, easy to use, keep in touch with coworkers remotely

Pros

Easy to use; nice interface; a great way to keep in touch with your coworkers, especially in this remote working period. We use it to celebrate birthdays, work anniveraries, etc... as well as posting business updates and annoucements. It's a great platform and I'd 100% recommend it!

Cons

It would be helpful if there was a search function to find older posts

A great asset to our company

Pros

Workvivo is very user friendly, it is a very easy way to contact all staff without having to email or ring all staff. It has been great to keep in contact with staff via Workvivo during lockdown. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our customer experience manager is so helpful and always at the other end of the phone.

Cons

It can be hard to keep employees engaged at times especially when the hotels are closed but we do get sent a lot of ideas from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help with engagement.

Cubic Telecom review

overall very positive!

Pros

The ease of use and application is my favorite feature of workvivo. The platform is very intuitive and people took to it almost instantly because the features are similar to platforms they already use. Senior mgmt also like it because they can receive feedback from employee's via polls etc.

Cons

It is lacking a good link to social media platforms, if there some form if employee advocacy where people could share content admins post straight to their LinkedIn and twitter that would be great!

Twenty7Tec Workvivo

I think I've probably covered most of it in Pros comment, but, it's been good overall. Having stepped back from social media for the most part because of how toxic it can be I find this is a nice level. In this time of the pandemic, as well, it's a nice way to get some form of an idea of how people around the company are doing and can interact with each other a bit where we can't normally.

Pros

I've not used it extensively, so my favourite takeaway is more conceptual. I like that it's a tight social network. You get the benefits of social networking without having to deal with the undesirable parts that come with things like Facebook. I mostly use the news feed but it's also handy to be able to easily see who's in each team/group.

Cons

It's minor, but, it'd be nice to have the option to post a comment by hitting the Enter key. Just a setting somewhere to turn it on would be nice.

Workvivo 5 out of 5

Communication and engagement with our employees particularly during the current pandemic. This helps us reach our full potential.

Pros

Easy to set up, introduce and roll out to all of our employees. 100% buy in from all staff. The platform has no limits to the amount one can post and is great to help communicate with staff, from policies, rosters to celebrating successes. The support team from Workvivo are fantastic and nothing is too small or large and everything you ask will be done. - Thank You.

Cons

Nothing. A very important piece of investment

WorkVivo Review

WorkVivo has given us both a business and social tool in one place, and easily allows us to track our company engagement. It has a lot of really cool features that has really helped build our culture.

Pros

WorkVivo has changed the way we manage our internal culture communications. It is a fantastic platform especially now we are all remote for keeping in touch and getting information out. WorkVivo were brilliant from the first call with their support and their dedicated team have made every step easy and enjoyable. I would recommend this platform to anyone.

Cons

There hasn't been any disadvantage to this software.

Pros

Overall it's pretty user friendly Looks attractive

Cons

Formatting posts can be annoying Wish it were easier to add links in posts Hard to search for posts

Excellent product and even better customer support

I found our entire onboarding process to be easy and seamless - our customer service team was truly wonderful, and we love the product.

Pros

It connects our company in all the ways we were hoping, and some that we didn't realize we needed until we had it.

Cons

Some of the posting functionality could be a bit more intuitive/better UX

Recommend Workvivo

Pros

Intuitive features, easy to use for our employee base without a lot of extra training. Great customer service and hands-on approach to launch and customization.

Cons

Wish there were a way to separate uploads from the main feed - sometimes the doc upload or event upload activity clogs the feed.

Social media for work

It has been very useful for the business in sharing media and keeping each other up to date without messages being lost in instant messaging.

Pros

Work Vivo is easy to use, with a similar layout to other social media platforms, meaning it is familiar, but in many ways better! It doesn't pile you with ads and clickbait, and doesn't randomly refresh the page when you are looking for something.

Cons

On the desktop version, there is no way of adding emojis into your text. On the android app, there is no way to add a picture to your comment. Because of these two things I am either having to flick between using both for one response, or am just not commenting.

A good way to stay connected with your team

Pros

I have really enjoyed using workvivo, especially because this last year I have felt disconnected from the people I work with. This has helped bring us all back together, share tips, recipes and photos. I have enjoyed working with the people bringing this in, to help it come to life and get adopted well into the business. I have used to host lost of team events and put together a cocktail making class for the team too. Great to being us together.

Cons

The only thing I haven't really got on with is the integration with slack. It isn't as good as using slack, so I haven't used the integrated version.

Amazing Tool

Easy to navigate and to keep updated with.

Pros

It is an amazing Intranet tool for our business, where we can keep all the important announcements, events, documents together with shout outs, comments and entertainment. It helps our teams keep in touch during remote working and gives a feel of being all together in the office during our work day. I find the use of the spaces very helpful and I really like the look and the layout. It is easy to navigate and brings sparkles to our daily working days.

Cons

Emojiis not appearing as option unless you remember the shortcuts.

Like Facebook, but for a business.

It's a very useful tool to use when working within a company, as it provides a one-stop-shop for all internal communications & notifications as well as being able to see what other colleagues are doing during these lockdown times (when everyone misses talking in the office).

Pros

It looks great, it's very intuitive and easy to use, and has great features. Shouts-ours are a particularly rewarding feature, and encourages teams to give kudos for excellent work.

Cons

It reminds me a lot of Facebook (which, personally, I stopped using over a year ago), but that isn't a gripe with the product as such - more my own feelings on social media.

Another form of communication to add to the rest

While I am aware staff engagement is the objective, the constant updates of activities of other sections and departments feels like over kill. The use of the shout out feature does not always to be as intended. Inge would expect it to used in a relevant targeted way or often appears to be used in a effort of self promotion bordering on spam.

Pros

It was easy to down load, and access. The transition from one section to another is good.

Cons

I added my work email to notifications and get numerous emails every day. My inbox has limited capacity so regular deletion necessary. The relevance of this app is unclear as other IT solutions already exist.

Great platform connecting people at work

Workvivo is a great platform for people to be more connected at work, especially now when working full time from home. Created Wellbeing Space helps to get through the day with positive thoughts and feeling inspired.

Pros

Workvivo has a similar layout to social media platforms, therefore very easy to use. I love the option to give Shout Outs for individuals or teams within the company. Spaces section is great too for creating separate groups or content.

Cons

I found it a little bit tricky to post and answer a question in Spaces. Also I was unsure what 'Accept Answer' button does.

Keeping our teams together whilst we are apart

Pros

The thing I love about workvivo the most is the ability for us all to easily keep in touch whilst we are all working remote, and share all different types of content. Things before got lost on Slack and you couldn't like or comment. From my role perspective, being able to quickly share updates and content in our people and culture strategies in a more engaging way than an email is particularly great!

Cons

not everyone uses it to the level we had hoped yet so global email updates can't yet be removed

Review of Work Vivo

Great for communications. Very happy to keep using.

Pros

Easy to set-up and use. Good user interface.

Cons

I can't see anything that would require improvements, it's very easy to use.

Workvivo is my new Facebook! No need to speak to the hubby! :-)

Overall messages across different areas. Extremely easy and intuitive to use!

Pros

I love that it is so easy to use. Love uploading pics and gifs. The spaces are excellent to focus your key messages to. Having the app on my phone is a little dangerous as I like to check what is going on even in the evenings and weekends. It is a great way of getting key messages out to colleagues quickly I love that you can recognise colleagues for fabulous work!

Cons

I like everything about the system! No problem with it at all!

Fantastic engagement Platform

excellent, our PM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic so helpful and no question was too much trouble. A[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]was very knowledgeable and made implementing Workvivo very easy.

Pros

ease of access / use ability to communicate simultaneously to the group. Fantastic tool for engagement initiatives and keeping employees up to date with company news

Cons

small features like adding individuals to spaces would be great to be able to add per team especially for spaces that you want membership mandatory

Love everything about workvivo

I would recommend, I only started using the tool a few ago and now i find it very easy to navigate and like that I can use it on my phone just as easy.

Pros

The response from the support team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is so fast - the help and advice [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides is super. She is a great person to work with. The service is very user friendly

Cons

Nothing really - all is good so far so cant complain - easier to use than FB

Excellent system and really easy to use.

Pros

Really is to use, great platform to provide and receive information, give recognition to colleagues, interact and comment on posts either via the whole company or you can set up different teams and user groups. You can have upcoming events and set it up to use how you would like to fit your requirements.

Cons

There is nothing that I have come across so far.

Connecting people

Very good.

Pros

It includes staff outside the three core office locations, i.e. staff in other government deaprtments and the survey field staff. Great to include photos, vidoes, links etc.

Cons

At the beginning, I was getting notifications for everything! I learned how to turn off the notifications! I access it a couple of times a day.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.