PanTerra Networks Reviews

4.54/5 (28 reviews)

Carlos J

Great product, great customer support, I am a satisfied customer.

Reviewed 2016-09-25

Our last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn't want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video. After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra's Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don't own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature. This service is highly recommended especially if you like single-solutions. Cloud UC offers 6-in-1 services and it easily integrates with software like Outlook and Office. I like it very much because I don't want eight software running on my computer at a time; I like to keep everything compiled into one solution and that's were Panterra's software came to my aid. Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app, competitive pricing.

Victoria Haire

Keep it up!

Reviewed 2017-02-16
Review Source: Software Advice

We used Panterra and it is really great. It is less expensive with high quality. Phone service is great, support is wonderful and I will recommend this service to my friends. The video conference feature is particularly useful but the best feature is call forwarding - most useful. I haven't use the mobile app a lot but based on my boss' testimony; the mobile app also works perfectly. We often travel, the call forwarding is wonderful. I used to have to call AT&T if I forgot to do this before we left home, now I can make the change with zero hassle!

Nuur Hasan

Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy.

Reviewed 2016-09-12

Our last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn't want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video. After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra's Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don't own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature. Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app, competitive pricing.

Pamela Crenshaw

My business could not function without Streams. I have been a customer for over 11 years.

Reviewed 2018-01-14

A unified communications systemStreams is the backbone of our business. It is the platform we use to operate as a call center to our clients. Since the call center is a major part of our business, we could not operate without it. Being a client for over 11 years, we have gone through many phases with Streams but in the end, they are better for us than any other telephony option out there. There customer service is always accommodating. We are one of their smaller clients but we are always treated well.

Nigel Smith

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed 2017-01-26

I work in Technical Support for a major software company so I have some experience in customer service. Mike was awesome. He quickly handled my issue, found the root cause, and stayed with me until the fix was in place. I wish there were other VOIP service providers with a great customer service good manners and customer services really stick with you. Issues come and go, it is a part of every product. Panterra have some issues too but they are quickly resolved. I like its look and feel, it is not complicated, it is easy to use and above all it works!

Dean Jones

Finally changed my VoIP providers and I am very happy.

Reviewed 2016-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Our last VoIP providers (not appropriate to name then here) were not very satisfactory. We had constant issues. Their mobile app was horrid, the connection would often broke down. Even so I had not thought about changing the company until I received a marketing call from PanTerra. And I didn’t want to switch until their salesman gave me pricing details and asked me to visit their website and watch the product video. After going through the product details and watching the video, I was convinced that this is the product I want! I have an 11 member team, and we need to IM regularly. The best thing I like about Panterra’s Cloud UC is the cloud storage option. I can run my business from anywhere and from any device; mobile or computer (I don’t own a tablet but I am sure their services work seamlessly on tablets too). Built in analytics is another rare feature. Pros: Cloud storage option, increased accessibility, outstanding and easy mobile app.

Sarah K

Thumbs up to Panterra's Smartbox

Reviewed 2016-09-21

I really like Panterra's services. We are using Smartbox and so far it has been to great effect. My company is a media (online content publishing) company and we need a lot of communication at every second of the day. Previously we were using Maxi Net and unfortunately it was inadequate. Now with SmartBox we have everything we need. On behalf of my company we can say that we are very happy. I like how it is designed. Completely browser based. Pricing is good.

Udnan Kerry

Panterra is awesome!!!

Reviewed 2016-10-29
Review Source: Software Advice

I am not going to pretend to be an expert here. Panterra is my first ever VOIP service provider but I got to say I have absolutely LOVED their service. I have been their customer for a little over two months. I haven’t had any downtime as yet. The features work exceptionally well. What amazes me most is their customer services. Ever since the installation, they have been emailing me, following up and asking me if I am having any troubles, they have tried to upsell me a few times. The thing I like most is that they value their clients. Errors and glitches are a part of life, everyone secretly accepts that. But it is the customer services and dealings from the company that ensure long-term relationships. It is delightfully refreshing to be in business with a company that values my company. Great quality, great features and an amazing customer service.

Jonathan B

Panterra's Smartbox is a delight - highly recommended!

Reviewed 2016-09-19

I like Panterra's smartbox because it is very easy and I can access it from anywhere since it is web browser based. I am currently in Germany and my communication with our office in US is seamless. They have a feature called call forwarding, I am finding that particularly handy. The ease of use and great features like call forwarding.

Solomon Tayyab

Panterra Smartbox is a very efficient business communication tool

Reviewed 2016-10-04
Review Source: Software Advice

We were using a service called Maxi before. It was not very pleasant. Being a software engineer/IT manager at a financial services company, I was tasked with finding a new business communication software. I didn't want an extravagant product, just something solid that works. And Panterra's Business Voice (Smartbox) works. We do a lot of video calling and rarely there has been a problem. I like their mobile app very much. It is neat, clean and very easy to use. I maybe biased because I am a developer myself so I may look at it programming-wise, a standard user may or may not like it as much as I... I don't know.

Julia Miller

Panterra's Business Voice is a solid tool.

Reviewed 2016-10-06
Review Source: Software Advice

We are an online media company. A large part of our business is reliant on communication amongst ourselves, our assets, our resources and our clients. We needed a reliable service provider with great quality. After shortlisting a few companies from internet research, we decided to go with Panterra. Previously we were using Nextiva, since our business was a small one and it got along fine. Over time when we increased in numbers, we decided to switch bandwagons. Therefore, with 0 experience with VOIP setups, we reluctantly gave Panterra a shot. They didn’t disappoint. It is an easy to use and hassle-free service which is compiled into web browsers; they provide 6-7 different services and all of them are top-notch. Their website is exceedingly helpful, it is full of tutorials and guidelines. Pricing as I have mentioned before is great.

Matt Kiefer

I was scared moving from a VOIP solution with a local servicer to a cloud-based solution.

Reviewed 2017-12-05

Lower call costs for my call center and reliable recordings that are critical in our industry.It does everything I need including reliable and retrievable call recordings. The customer service is phenomenal and implementation was super easy.

Gretchen Herr

Lesser known company keeping up with/surpassing the big guys.

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-07-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Panterra Networks has been a very easy company to work with. They have immediately addressed and fixed any issues that have come up; which have been very few and all very minute. Their VoIP system has given our company a more professional edge, and allowed us to filter calls with ease. For any VoIP phone system, make sure you have the proper cabling (cat5) in your office to power and connect the phones. We ended up paying to have a local communications and wiring company come in to update the existing wiring we had and install a PoE switch.Customer service is some of the best I've experienced! No wait to speak to an actual person when I call with account add-ons, and technical support. All the features and amenities that the bigger/more well known companies offer. Customizable plans, sales people that are knowledgeable and experienced in VoIP technology, assigned team of expert "onboarding" staff to get you up and running and answer any questions in your first few weeks. They own the technology that they are using, which some of the other more well known companies do not.

Oscar Eddington

I love their customer services more than the software itself!

Reviewed 2016-10-29
Review Source: Software Advice

I am a networking manager at a company that provides a range of services such as event management, catering, wedding planning, custom dress-designing and furniture selling. We started using Panterra’s services in 2012. We are completely satisfied with their services. Their pricing is really good at $19 odd a piece – which is the usual standard in the market. Their customer services are good. A technical operator of Panterra, Samuel has been valuable over the years. He is there first thing, be it any complain resolving, upgrade or simple maintenance. It is because of him I am writing this review. I would recommend Panterra to any business owner on any day. Please note, we have 208 employees in various roles – we’d be lost without a good communication tool. Customer services.

Sean Grate

A solution that is easy to use

Reviewed 2017-01-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I’ve tested several VoIP systems, and only Panterra has all the features that we need so easily integrated. Support has been outstanding from my very first call to sales and setup was easy with the help of their installation team. Would definitely recommend.I like the diversified features and capabilities. Panterra offers all multi-channel capabilities, robust reporting, and the ability for us to add agents quickly or reduce counts for seasonal fluctuations. We looked at the other companies but most were either too small, had not been in cloud long enough, or did not have vetted integrations with leading CRM vendors.

Anonymous

Satisfied customer

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Real time results and data is what a comoany really needs in giving great customer service support to our clients

Rick Jones

Easy & Flexible - Just what I needed

Reviewed 2016-12-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I am a partner is a group of companies that range from construction to poultry. Believe it or not, until two years ago, we were using a landline connection for our business. We knew needed a change and went to relatively lesser known Panterra. It has been a great experience since then. We have had 0 down time, the services are great, and everything works. We didn’t have tech support when we installed Panterra VOiP, can you believe it that our receptionist did it! – It is that easy to install. It is easy to install and even easier to use.

Bernard Taylor

I am a huge fan of Panterra

Reviewed 2017-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

I am a huge fan of Panterra. We are an educational website for lawyers, we also provide some other legal services. As co-founder, I have a lot on my plate all the time. I have tried using some other software but I didn’t really like their services. I found Panterra through Google and filled out their contact form, within a couple of hours I got a call from their sales rep. They quickly installed the services. That was almost two years ago, I have been using Panterra’s Smartbox since, without an issue. Customer services and tech support is excellent.

Kyle Jacobs

Great VOiP service, highly recommended.

Reviewed 2017-01-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Panterra is an awesome VoIP service. We supply meat items primarily sausages to retailers. We weren’t using any official communication services, Skype/Email was the norm. Their sales rep visited us and found his way through to my partner. He convinced my partner to get a professional VoIP setup – I didn’t approve, I was skeptical. But gradually, almost one year later, I am a happy customer – And the sales rep is a regular visitor and a good friend now. We have never had any serious issues. I’d recommend Panterra’s VoIP services, especially the smart box to everyone. It is reliable and tech support is always there.

James D

Panterra is awesome

Reviewed 2016-09-17

I am not going to pretend to be an expert here. Panterra is my first ever VOIP service provider but I got to say I have absolutely LOVED their service. I have been their customer for a little over two months. I haven't had any downtime as yet. The features work exceptionally well. What amazes me most is their customer services. Ever since the installation, they have been emailing me, following up and asking me if I am having any troubles, they have tried to upsell me a few times. The thing I like most is that they value their clients. Errors and glitches are a part of life, everyone secretly accepts that. But it is the customer services and dealings from the company that ensure long-term relationships. It is delightfully refreshing to be in business with a company that values my company. Great quality, great features and an amazing customer service.

Saad Haden

Satisfied and would highly recommend it

Reviewed 2017-02-01
Review Source: Software Advice

We are an IT company in business for more than 16 years. We have used VOiP services before; coupled with various project management tools. We provide network support as well as digital solutions to SMEs. 2 years ago, we switched to Panterra’s unified communications and we now don’t use anything other than their services. Customer Support have helped us cut down our costs dramatically.

Scott Evans

Using 8x8 for 3 months, so far so good

Reviewed 2016-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

After comparing various VoIP solutions we decided on 8x8 to replace our hosted solution. So far we have been happy with our choice and have received very little complaints from our users.Easy installation and setup. Our accounting department handled the setup and IT needed only to supply an appropriately provisioned Internet connection.

Anonymous

Clunky, outdated, lacking features. There are better means of communication for sure.

Reviewed 2018-06-06

I guess the only reason we still use it is the operator switch board. We're able to see if someone is available or not, and then send those calls to and fro.There isn't a whole lot that I like at all. I like that I'm able to still select the old interface when I log in. Nothing else really.

Evelyn Hsu

Business VoIP Software Product

Reviewed 2017-01-27
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been using the VoIP phone since January 2016 and it delivers unsurpassed voice quality and clarity. Polycom phone makes navigation easy and requires minimal training for the employees. The HD voice and extensible technology platform for new apps.

Markus Walcott

Good Company, helpful people

Reviewed 2017-02-07
Review Source: Software Advice

We are a startup in that works closely with the online gaming firms. We require communication services a lot and I do mean A LOT. So far Panterra hasn't let us down. The service is excellent and their tech support is helpful, to say the least. All the features work, tech support is always there.