All categories

Zadarma Reviews

Pros

Very good software works perfectly in Mexico. Customer Support is great in different languages.

Evgenia Z.

Quality and reliability is great. We monitor all of our phone numbers and Zadarma numbers consistently show 4+ MOS scores.

Roman S.

Zadarma is a great phone system for small businesses. It's easy to set up lines, extensions and numbers and it's very reliable.

Somhairle W.

Cons

Fails all the time, terrible customer support, they take your money and then ask.

Pierre R.

There are several technical issues with PBX, such as lack of transfer functions integration with hardware and software phones.

Dima V.

3.6

Ease of use is the key

Pros

Zadarma is simple and easy to use. Non-tech guys will get along with it quickly. Phone calls quality is decent.

Cons

I found no big issues. We are a marketing agency and Zadarma gives us all we need in terms of distant calls.

I soon came to appreciate how this VoIP contributes to efficient & economical business communication

Pros

Zadarma's range of supported VoIP features provides excellent value. In particular I find that their virtual number deals make sound business sense. By taking virtual numbers, small and medium size firms are able to compete on international markets in a way previously only open to large companies. For example, from my office in the USA I can open and run virtual offices in the UK, India, Russia and...

Cons

I had some initial difficulties with the app setup but when I turned to their customer service they provided me with the help I need to quickly complete the setup. The way their app runs down the battery life was also an issue that bothered me. I contacted Zadarma and they reassured me that in the coming new version of their app they have taken care of this problem.

Poor and Unreasonable Customer Service Initially

I was able to receive International SMS from Israel cheaply. The account verification process and the support ticket process are cumbersome and wearisome to pursue.

Pros

The Zadarma Projects provides cheap virtual numbers and free SMS reception service on those numbers. After much pushing and continued engagement, I was finally given good customer service.

Cons

Zadarma numbers work on a monthly subscription basis. However, they will block use of certain features of your virtual numbers. This happened to me, creating a situation in which I was paying for a virtual number, but could not use the free SMS reception feature associated with it. For five days, the Zadarma support team refused to extend my subscription length to compensate for the time which they...

Dear Mr Ockrin, We regret to see that you have not been satisfied with our service. We believe that there must be a misunderstanding, since your phone number and the voice features connected to that number have never been blocked. As it is clearly written in the instructions, to activate the SMS reception on your number, we require you to upload a copy of your passport. This was done on your side...

• Likelihood to recommend1.00/10

Would be perfect if not major issues

Could be perfect. Ends up totally wrong.

Pros

Free PBX and multiple options to share lines and API

Cons

Once ported, our incoming calls keep cutting at 30secs. Tech support is unable to solve. Then you discover they have totally stupid pricing based on 10 countries that are totally unrelated and illogic. Calls from any other major coutry is extremely expensive.

Thank you for the feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with Zadarma has not been flawless. Please contact our support team via email support@zadarma.com, so we can assist you with this technical issue.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

The service and quality is good, While CS was poor for a while; however lately it was improved

easy to use, exception installation and application. moneywise is reasonable

Pros

Software, I mean the App for the I phone is great and easy to use. Softphone on the web is easy to operate, while the general menu is still confusing.

Cons

While App is great , However, the functionality buttons should enlarged. The activation and tune in process is still quite complicated. Recently, during the reinstallation on a new ios device I've spent 30 min myself + another 15 min with a CS. Also, the general menu is too complicated and confusing; the simpler version , like Line2.com for instance is advised. Customer service, especially voice support must be improved.

Outstanding Service

I have saved money by having a phone number in a far country. This also encouraged people in that country to call me easily because for them they make local phone calls. I think Zadarma is an outstanding company that must be appreciated and supported in order to continue. It did make my life a lot easier, personally and for business. And I am sure it is helping many others too.

Pros

I like the possibility of receiving calls on the phone number provided by Zadarma at a very economical cost (for free when I use the web phone online) and the possibility of making low cost calls to other countries.

Cons

The downloadable calling software did not give me a great line quality though it was OK. But then I simply switched to the online program and it works great.

Support and Implementation Instructions Beyond Poor

This may be an extraordinary piece of software but I cannot base my business on a piece of software where the support organization cannot communicate and where the installation/integration instructions cannot be reasonably followed. They need a technical person with good English skills to go through their implementation directions and they have got to have people who can speak English on their support line before I will reconsider this product.

Pros

Nothing. I never got it to work. The instructions and support were unacceptable.

Cons

I consider myself technically competent with over 30 years of PC experience. After 6 hours, one phone call and 3 support chats I gave up trying to integrate this product with Zoho. The phone call was perhaps the most revealing in that the person who called had such poor English language skills that he gave up after two or three attempts to communicate. The chat experiences were no better. Every time I got on chat they referred me to the arcane instructions that I could not figure out.

Hello William, We sincerely apologize for all the difficulties you have faced when using our service. We realize that we have a lot of features that can be hard to figure out and we are working on it. For example, in October we have upgraded PBX settings wizard to make it much more convenient to use. We will keep on going and making our service easy and enjoyable to use, including PBX features...

Best value for money

Quite a positive experience. We needed one system to unite several offices and easily achieved it with Zadarma.

Pros

The price does not depend on the number of users, we are expanding rapidly and appreciate that we do not have to pay extra for each new employee. Very easy to set up, we managed to do everything on our own.

Cons

We had to verify ID for some of the international numbers but it only took 1 day.

Worst Services Ever

Worst Services Ever

Pros

Was easy to use via their app installed in my phone, but they can stop their services anytime

Cons

Never saw such an unprofessional approach form any service provider. - They require a passport as verification proof. - But now after the same has been provided they say it is not required. - When I asked which document is required, the response is "we recommend you to use some other service provider". - I was also not so interested with the services, it is just I shared the number I purchased from Zadarma to all my Client. WILL SUGGEST NOT TO GO WITH THEM, THEY MIGHT HARM YOUR BUSINESS STOPPING THEIR SERVICES AT ANY POINT OF TIME. Ticket ScreenShot: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Dear Sunny, As discussed over in support chats and on the other review platform, certain countries require us to verify the identity of the users connecting the numbers. When this cannot be done according to the standards of those countries, we are unable to provide the service. Your documents have not been verified and a refund has been issued instantly

does not work

Not pleasant since they fail to deliver promised service.

Pros

Purchased virtual # solely to forward UK calls to a US cell phone - support has been responsive

Cons

call forwarding as of yet does not work. They test calls from their system which is absolutely meaningless. Calls from recruiters in the UK fail. Test call from my US land line to the virtual # also fail. No resolution yet... prepare to cancel and chargeback.

We are sorry to hear you did not find our service fully satisfying. We apologize that you have faced these unusual troubles. Our support team works 24/7 and provides help in seven languages, they are ready to assist you with any questions or issues.

Exceptionally Good

Easy to use. Tons of features. Cheap international calls. High quality audio. Free sip connections. A+++

Pros

We are using Zadarma Sip features for over 2 years integrated with Bitrix CRM. We weren't content with the phone solutions Bitrix offered so switched to Zadarma. Best decision we have ever made. Right now we have over 10 different numbers in 10 countries. We sometimes have hard time to connect to some countries' mobile numbers but that's normal considering the country's infrastructure.

Cons

Nothing much so far. Just mobile calls are a bit more expensive than others. Also, virtual numbers in Turkey expensive and can take up to 2-3 days to activate. Still, it is not their fault.

Reliable and cost-effective solution

Pros

I run a company in the US (Florida), and we have customers in States and worldwide (most of them in Europe). We are exploring new markets/target audiences, and switched to pure b2b to the mix of b2b and b2c. Now some of the new customers are calling our main office (we are trying to move communication to email/chats, but that just don't often work, people want to get a consultation by voice - don't know why). So, we needed a solution to set up calls without buying own hardware/software and managing this stuff. I've come across Zadarma's site and found their rates very pleasant compared to other providers, so I decided to give it a try. For now, we are using it for several months already, and almost everything is fine: no outages, charges are accurate (and still low).

Cons

A couple of time there were situations with wrong calls when the number belonged to someone else, and people kept calling it. I had to contact support to get this fixed, however this was done very fast both times.

Great reliable service!

Pros

This is great service which allows us to get phone numbers in multiple countries. Quality and reliability is great. We monitor all of our phone numbers and Zadarma numbers consistently show 4+ MOS scores

Cons

We are primarily using this as a SIP trunk and it required customer support to get this configured. Customer support was great though.

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

I have been using Zadarma since near the time of their conception and they have saved me THOUSANDS !

Cost savings

Pros

Great value calls from simple to configure software - works from my contact list and integrates with my call logs

Cons

Tends to eat the battery - but I am more than willing to accept this 'problem' in return for the benefits

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

Very easy to use and useful product

Overall experience is great, this service is very good value for money

Pros

I use Zadarma PBX for more than a year. It's great and stable product, easy to config, with great prices and very good support service

Over all good.

Pros

Easy to setup individual extensions, call statistics and charts and call geography. Incoming routes from other providers. Webphone and sms support being able to add to my own website.

Cons

Call routing fiddly to setup, unable to route calls through other providers e.g. forward to 17777123456@callcentric.com.

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

A fantastic service for small companies

Pros

Cons

I tried portability from a UK number but they couldn't port it because the 2 suppliers didn't have a porting agreement.

good

Pros

Less expensive and friendly user. You can connect to the support when you need their assistance. Overall good

Cons

have to inform support once top up added. should have been automatic. Nothing much to say. Overall software is good

Bulgarian phone in Canada

I have never had any problems dealing with Zadarma. I don't think I ever tried contacting customer service. The ability to pay for services is very easy.

Pros

We got a sip line/number from Zadarma and connected it to our VOIP phone system. Our phone system is programmed to automatically use this sip line when we dial Bulgaria's country code. I can call Bulgarian mobile numbers which would otherwise be very expensive with our local phone service. Voice quality is very good.

Cons

Calling mobile phones is still expensive. Not many of my contacts have landlines. I have tried the webphone from Zadarma's website which is cheaper per minute for mobile phones but I can't always connect.

Quality Services of Zadarma project

It is a great project which for me personally has opened up my business activities in fields i was not aware at all i could do.

Pros

Easy installation, no heavy equipment, instant service.

Cons

Nothing really special. Maybe if the cost on mobiles would be little bitty lower. but in general there is absolutely no problem.

• Likelihood to recommend2.00/10

Flaky service, bad customer support

I purchased a virtual number from Zadarma. After setting it up on my phone with their app, I immediately started getting dozens of spam calls a day on the new number. After an unhelpful back and forth with their customer support, I was basically told that they don't know about the history of the numbers they sell and they had no suggestions other than trying a new number. My question about whether...

Pros

- local virtual phone numbers - phone app for using virtual number

Cons

- customer support - lots of spam calls to provided phone number

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

SMS delivery was not working and they refused to refund

I was trying to get SMS delivery service, however Zadarma di not work.

Pros

The VOIP calls from and to the virtual number worked. The response of the customer care is fast, however useless. |

Cons

The service I needed was not functional, Zadarma support refused to issue a refund.

Please read the following information on our website: SMS reception is only guaranteed from mobile numbers of the same country as where your Zadarma phone number was purchased. We do not guarantee SMS reception from other countries and internet services, as not all of them support international SMS message delivery. As we understood, you didnt read this information and had a problem with some internet service. As for the refund we provided you the following answer: "please write to our finance department by creating a ticket". Unfortunatley, we don't know why you didn't do that. We made a refund for your without a ticket.

• Likelihood to recommend0.00/10

Scioccata dalla quantità di problemi

Pros

Non posso dire che mi è piaciuto qualcosa. Sono in ansia ogni volta che lo utilizzo, perché ogni volta si verifica un inconveniente.

Cons

Vengo bloccata per controlli ogni volta che accedo al sito per effettuare qualsiasi operazione. Gli operatori on-line non sanno darmi risposte e sono evasivi, così ogni volta devo aprire un ticket e aspettare una risposta per ore. Intanto non posso operare. E le uniche comunicazioni che ricevo sono che il sistema è stato ripristinato. Mai una spiegazione, mai che qualcuno mi dica il motivo di tutti questi controlli. E' esasperante.

Useless software

Scam-like software, don't fall for it

Pros

None, it's doesn't work property, very bad customer support

Cons

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you have experienced troubled using our service. Please, let us know what device you are using and which application. Which one of our services did you have problems with? We will do our best to get to the bottom of this if you can provide us with more information. Over 1.25 million clients are entrusting Zadarma with their communication services and their money. We hope you will enjoy the full range of our services as well.

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Value for money when you need international roaming

Overall I consider this a great service with very useful features.

Pros

It is very easy to get a foreign number if you got your documents right, mostly it is passport. There after you can easily divert virtual number to local number.

Cons

There were few times I noticed audio lag