Zailab Reviews

Zailab

Cloud-based communication solution for SMBs

Zailab

A groundbreaking solution for call center design, operations, & management from a vendor that cares

Our firm is relatively small, so we were concerned that ZaiLab might not have time to help us get through the usual application ramp-up needs. Delightfully, ZaiLab helped us every step of the way. The only slowdown was...well...us! With a lot of client work going on in the background, we were sorry that we couldn't move as quickly as they were prepared to support.

Pros

The ZaiLab solution is pioneering, visually pleasing, and easy to use. The sales and tech-implementation teams are highly coordinated, extremely helpful, and entirely competent. What's not to like?!

Cons

The solution's aesthetically pleasing and cutting-edge appearance matches today's data-science aesthetics. I initially worried it would be too technical a solution for us. In contrast to its space-age, digital-age look and feel, it was a breeze to understand and use. I have to admit, though, I don't love the name ZaiLab. I'd prefer ConnectionLab or something that conveys that the solution enables omnichannel connectivity.

ZaiLab / Compareguru

By law, I need to keep a record of all our calls and with ZaiLab I have no problem storing and downloading my calls

Pros

Everything is one click away. and if I have a problem [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there to sort it out. Never had she made me wait longer than 60 sec to be up and running again

Cons

there is a glitch in the matrix. sometimes I get to tuck in a call status where I won't receive a call again and again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is there to save the day

Review Zailab - by Elegant

Zailab is professional company with a high service level and a personal approach. Questions are answered quickly. The functionality of the product is very good. Especially during the Corona Crisis we are very happy with the solution Zailab offers, it enables our team to work efficiently from home.

Pros

Cloud Solution, Easy integration, Easy to use.

Cons

real time dashboard for agents with queue information.

True partnership with Zailab

The overall experience has been exceptional, from training all the way to on boarding. The help desk is available 24/7, highly knowledgeable and always ready to help. Top Notch!!

Pros

It's very intuitive and the setup was really easy. It only took us 3 days to go live with the first 50 users. For the first time we have 360 view of our customers, everything you need is made available on the dashboards. The look and feel is very exciting.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, about the software.

Good Service

Amazing

Pros

We've using Zailab for a couple of months now, Personal opinion I cannot complain about the service is Top-Notch customer service in terms of the issues with the system. They always answer promptly if I have issues that are as a business person is a must for me address whatever issues that I have because I'm paying service.

Cons

Nothing. Keep up the Good Work, Amazing Job

Quality, quality, quality. Product, service, support. I was very impressed.

Pros

The team from Zailab have created a whole new approach to Contact centres and its processes. Very easy to install, very easy to use and very cost effective. Pay per use basis. It is quick, cloud based, and secure. No expensive hardware and licence costs. New features are built almost weekly. I loved it.

Cons

Still short on a few features, especially for outbound sales, but it is getting there quickly. The frequent upgrades and feature patches does mean a lot of after-hour downtime, which may be problematic for 24-hour contact centres or even on some Saturday mornings. Zailab does however give enough notice of changes and will move a scheduled change if it does not suit the customer.

Zailab Products and Services

We have had a few minor issues, but was always attended to and resolved by the support team of Zailab, namely [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I would recommend them to any business, small or big.

Pros

Zailab's product is user friendly and the integration process was quite easy and swift at the time we applied to utilise their services. The features are extensive, especially giving us access to monthly reports on our usage.

Cons

The email feature is what we do not use.

Simply phenomenal

Extremely cost effective. Truly a a first usage based/consumption based solution.

Pros

You actually only pay for what you use. Ease of use. Response rate in using the platform. Ease of configuration Core functionality available ZaiLab realised that to make an enterprise grade software solution accessible to smaller contact centre operators would require a truly pay-per-use pricing model.

Cons

Perfect the way it is. Does not offer predictive dialing just yet but will be offered by January 2018

The service from Zailab has been phenomenal and we are happy to grow with the product.

Increased productivity and better lead management.

Pros

Easy to use and set-up. As it is cloud based this means no on premises equipment required or expensive capital outlay.

Cons

We don't have all the features that we would like as an outbound sales centre; however, new features are being built all the time.

Amazing Product with Super Customer service and support

Pros

Because you only pay for what you use it has been really cost effective to implement.

Cons

As we are 24 hour operational the patch and upgrades do cause a bit of an issue but the updates outweigh the cons