Zingle Logo

Zingle

Text messaging for customer service & team collaboration

Zingle Reviews - Page 2

RI

Roland I.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Great text messaging Application!

From a guest experience and satisfaction standpoint, Zingle has helped increase our overall satisfaction scores with our guests. Our guests really appreciate being able to use this service and even communicate with us after they have departed. What makes me happy the most is the fact that guests actually write about it on TripAdvisor, which shows that when we take care of our guests, they do notice it.

Pros

Utilizing a product like Zingle provides our guests the convenience they need when it comes to requesting things they need without waiting on the phone or in line, which saves both our staff and guests time. Also, Zingle’s instant translation feature enables our staff to respond to international guests where English is not their first language. If a guest texts us in Spanish, our staff sees it in English,...

Cons

Love the software! It is extremely friendly!

KG

Kassia G.

Overall a great investment to reach people via text from your phone or computer.

Pros

I like that this service is available for both my computer and my phone. It makes it convenient to text while at my computer or while I am out of the office traveling. The notification sounds for receiving texts aren't annoying which is a huge bonus because our team has a lot of incoming messages. It allows me to turn off notifications when I need some work-life balance, but also follow up with people from my phone when I leave the office and need to keep up with my contacts. I like that you can tag the contacts with labels, which helped our team keep track of who each of our contacts are.

Cons

We have a whole team using one number, because that is the number we want associated with our office (so any of us can respond to incoming messages if someone is out of the office). Unfortunately this means all our messages are in ONE single inbox. This is the worst part about this service, having to share an inbox(even with the labels it gets messy). I wish there were individual inboxes so once we...

TA

Terra A.

Hotel Staff Approved!

Working in a luxury hotel environment with high-need guests can be challenging. Zingle has helped us to simplify and streamline many of our processes. In the past, we would call each guest 15 minutes after they were given keys to their room. Now we add a tag and 15 minutes later the guest receives an automated message. This helps us to avoid negative reviews based on dissatisfaction of room type, etc.

Pros

I love that we can set up templates to quickly and easy text our guest for a variety of reasons. It's super simple to edit the templates on the fly so that they come across as more personal and unique. We have a lot of hotel guests that are shocked when they learn it's hotel staff on the other end! I also really love that the system will close out text messages that just say things like "thanks" or "great", etc.

Cons

Lately, we've been having issues opening messages or notifications not working despite turning them on permanently but they are small hiccups that I'm sure are equally due to Chrome issues, rather than actual zingle issues.

heather a.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Best B2C communication platform available

We have leveraged Zingle to improve customer retention an satisfaction, increase sales, and improve brand exposure and customer awareness of new product and offer lines. We have found that we are only limited by our imagination with what we can do with Zingle. Each new idea we have shared with the Zingle development team has been met with enthusiasm. Zingle has evolved us as a business and helped us gain efficiencies. Our customer satisfaction ratings show us that Zingle has had a significant impact on our ability to provide service to our customers where and when they need us.

Pros

Zingle is versatile, adaptive and user friendly. Training time for our employees was minimal which means it was inexpensive to on-board our team. Any additional training needs have been met by the Zingle team. They are responsive and supportive.

Cons

We would like to see improvements with the exportable reports from the provided analytics.

PL

Pamela L.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Pamela Lorraine's Zingle review

I think it's an excellent tool for our timeshare company.

Pros

This software keeps be on an even keel with out SPI program (guests check in/out) and allows us to match current reservations and get rid of the past and expired reservations. Also it allows to send emails to our guests both when they are on property or enroute so they will have knowledge of upcoming activities or special messages we might need to send.

Cons

Some of the tags which delineate the exchange company they came from does not stay attached. In particular, GPX. You can enter it one day and the next it is gone. It just wastes time having to go back and research information about the guest that should be right there when you need it.

Jenna S.

Amazing Product - Perfect For Our Property

Amazing, very helpful, and a great new-age way to give our guests the best service.

Pros

We love the ease of use for it and how well it works for a condo property like ours. We can message all guests at once in case of emergency (our power went out last week and it was so easy to pull up the app - on our phones - and communicate with them during this). Just daily communication, welcome, requests, and departure reminders are so simple and most are automated! Minimal work but maximum communication to the guests.

Cons

We struggle with automated Welcome messages through HotSOS. It cannot communicate directly to our Hotel's PMS - SMS - so we must use HotSOS and that causes communication errors sometimes.

LC

LeAnne C.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

After using other text programs/companies, Zingle has been the easiest to implement and use!

Our number one benefit from this software is being able to provide our membership with a concierge by text. Being able to connect with those on the go, provides us the opportunity to connect to another group of members who may not have time to call, read emails or wait for answers.

Pros

Best part of Zingle is that you can control almost your entire account from the app. The other part of Zingle that we enjoy is that we truly have a "concierge by text" now to offer, not just a coupon to mass text people. This has made a great revenue impact on our business in our restaurant! Increased our slower nights for dinner, increased our weekly specials purchased and our revenue.

Cons

The only part of Zingle we are still waiting on is the ability to text a picture out to all subscribers.

Michael R.

Wonderful connection tool

Pros

This is a great way to contact guests and clients to give them information or for them to make requests. We use it to inform guests when their rooms are ready for check in and for them to request extra amenities like towels. Easy to find a guest as it connects right to our Opera system and picks up their phone number and information.

Cons

The website for this software times out frequently, always having to refresh the screen to update the conversations. There is some downtime on this system as well for updating and it is always during the overnight.

RW

Rachael W.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

We use Zingle constantly at our boutique hotel.

We use Zingle as our primary form of communication for our guests at our boutique hotel. It eliminated the need to have phones in the hotel rooms and most of our special requests are now given to us via text, which is helpful.

Pros

Super easy to use, easily able to send a message to all guests at one time.

Cons

There is no ability to send group message threads.

Nathaly O.

It is a great tool for our business. Its innovative, easy for customer and staff to use.

Pros

Our customers can reach us directly via text, we receive a high volume of phone calls everyday. With Zingle, we decrease the amount of phone calls and keep our staff engaged with customers at the front counter. Also having the customers exact request, we can process it right away.

Cons

The text notification can use improvement-I do not feel the sound notification is enough, nor is the pop up. The notification pop up blends in too much with other tabs or screens the user may have open.

VJ

Valerie J.

Zingle is easy to use, intuitive, and makes communication so much easier.

It makes doing my job extremely easy. We depend upon it to run the business, and I am so glad it works so well, and takes up so little processing power! Also, it's nice to be able to communicate via single phone number, rather than switching numbers or call-forwarding. Thanks, Zingle!

Pros

Custom notification settings, desktop notifications, and the mobile app. The mobile app is now available for Android, which has made taking my job on the go even easier.

Cons

Occasionally experiences delays which turn off the sound. The tags are not easy to use any more-- the older version of the software had a tagging system that made more sense. Now there's a new option "segment" which doesn't make as much sense to use.

Always helpful

My company was trying to send Zingles to all in house guests to let them know about events and promotions. I wasn’t sure how to do this. It took one chat with Zingle and I knew how to do this! It was that easy! Thank you for making it so simple!!!

Pros

In house messaging was a breeze!!! With just typing in new messages with the word in it allowed me to message all our in house guest at one time!

Cons

There was nothing I didn’t like! The program was very easy

MS

Marian S.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

ZINGLE IS GREAT!

Zingle has benefit our company tremendously! overall we are pleased with how easy and clear it is to work with this software.

Pros

How easy and useful it is. Everyone on our company use it and makes our daily routine more accessible.

Cons

n/a I don't find anything that I dislike.

RO

Roxana O.

A convenient tool for our guests and associates

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it improves the communication with our guests. It is easy, fast, and convenient to communicate anything we need all our guests to know.

Cons

What I like least about this software is it can get difficult to load our contacts in to Zingle from our SPI Orange System that we use. I will agree it has gotten a whole lot better though. It is a minor problem compared to all the awesome things Zingle does!

Greg W.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Game changing technology

Overall, we are incredibly impressed - it has helped our business in terms of efficiency and our competitive advantage.

Pros

This software has reduced incoming phone calls by over 2/3, and has increased our Team's productivity.

Cons

I wish it were faster - it's still a little sluggish when you have a lot of messages coming in and going out. Also, it would be nice to be able to attach multiple images or pdfs to outgoing messages.

Heather A.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Beyond expectations. Innovative, responsive and open to new ideas.

Customer retention, improved customer service, brand awareness and ability to communicate with staff in a quick and efficient manner.

Pros

The ability to customize the software to our unique business model. The Zingle team has been easy to work with and they share our enthusiasm and excitement for growth.

Cons

In ability to create or edit the scheduled automations. There have been a few service hiccups since our launch.

JF

Jon F.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Good Product

Overall, it's not bad. Functions just fine for what we need it to do.

Pros

I like the ability to txt multiply people at once and it doesn't appear as a group message.

Cons

Once a conversation is closed, it's not the easiest to go back and find. I'm not impressed with, only one computer logged in at a time. It would be nice for multiply computers to logged in.

NH

Nicole H.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Using Zingle allows us to nudge our consumers in such a convenient way and they love it!

The benefits we receive are priceless. Easy access to our clientele while reaching them at a convenient time.

Pros

Zingle is extremely user friendly and it allows for multiple users to text to the same messages. You can respond from your office or from the app, depending on your schedule that day. The customer service is very helpful as well! I highly recommend Zingle to all of my counterparts.

Cons

I honestly like everything about it... but if I had to choose one thing it would be the automated text that sends out when I don't respond quick enough.

Emmanuel L.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great product and fantastic company

Fantastic! Highly recommended.

Pros

We have been using Zingle for approx. 2 years now. We love the ease of use, the uptime and the incredible account management we get from Zingle. This is a really well run company.

Cons

Inability to have AI respond to customer texts based on "sentiment analysis". However we have been told this is in the works.

JD

Javier D.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

One of the easiest ways to communicate

I highly recommend this app if you are searching for the best ways to keep in touch with your clients however I personally think It could be better for the price you pay.

Pros

I was in charge of implementing this communication app in my labor area, for having a better and more personal conversation with our customers, and this app this the job pretty well. The colors used on this app plus the facility to use it make it one of the best communication apps we have ever tried.

Cons

We didn't have a lot of difficulties while using it, the only problem was that it didn't let us send mass messages to our clients, so it had to be one by one, but apart from that problem, it was all excellent.

Sandy T.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Our Members love the two-way texting service!

It helps us promote our club events, and allows our Members to ask questions and make reservations quickly and easily.

Pros

Our previous text software only allowed us to text out. The two-way texting has really been a game changer in the way we communicate with our Members.

Cons

The automations were tricky at first, but it was always easy to get help from our service representative.

RP

Rebekah P.

The company I work for uses Zingle it's been really great and easy to use!

Pros

Responding to messages is quick and easy. Inputting contacts is also very easy. I like the tagging feature, you can tag the representative so they can view their messages themselves.

Cons

The thing I least like. When clicking on unread messages they will sometimes disappear. When messages disappear it makes it frustrating and very hard to find.

MN

Miles N.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Very positive, much more resident interaction

Pros

Ease of use and communication. Interface is very user friendly.

Cons

Needs more flexibility with multiple phone lines

AH

Amir H.

Very nice App

Pros

You can send pre-arrival message to all arrivals and easy to communicate to our guests

Cons

it is little complicated to have synced with Opera

RP

Roxana P.

Absolutely helpful and user friendly

Pros

The communication between guests is always quick and we get it to our computers so it is awesome that we have that feature.

Cons

Inputting contacts & creating automated messages can be difficult to figure out. Customer service was great about walking us through it but even then it is confusing for us.