Zingle Reviews

Zingle

Text messaging for customer service & team collaboration

4.64/5 (112 reviews)

BETHANY Surrett

Great experience,

Reviewed 2017-10-31

Pros
zingle has improved our communication with guests and very helpful for taking requests. Never had a problem I even needed support with, but our representive is always checking in and responsive.

Great app

Reviewed 2019-02-12

I love it very easy to work and use

Pros
It is a great way to communicate with our guests

Cons
there is nothing i dislike about zingle it is an amazing app and I have been using it for months without an issue

Aaron Thain

Everything works great except the Android Mobile App

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Great way to keep in touch with our employees out in the field.

Cons
Android Mobile App: The edit window is too small! I'ts a real pain to scroll up and down in the tiny window at the bottom of the App. PLEASE FIX!

Jorge Guadalupe

Clients connections

Reviewed 2019-02-12

It’s been great!! Easy, reliable and fast!!’

Pros
Easy and faster way to send text and connect with clients

Cons
Some plans dont provide enough space to attach files or pictures.

CHARLES PORTER

EASY TO USE

Reviewed 2019-03-07

PROOF OF CUSTOMER CONTACT FOR REPAIR AUTHORIZATION

Pros
THE EASE OF USE, ITS FAST AND RELIABLE ,EXCELLENT PROGRAM

Cons
NOTHING AT THIS TIME ALL HAS BEEN GOOD FOR OUR COMPANY

Anonymous

Great asset to our firm!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

We have been able to respond to our clients in a more timely fashion and everyone is able to see the conversation so that we can be as transparent as possible.

Pros
The fact that we are able to keep in touch with clients and keeping everyone in the loop on what is going on.

Cons
The fact that the notifications keep coming through even at night when I try to put them on night mode so that others are not bothered. It also is very difficult to keep track when we get 30 different people messaging daily but we are working on figuring it out.

Eric Wood

Stay connected to your guests and increase your communication

Reviewed 2019-10-16

Excellent business tool for us and enjoy the features available.

Pros
Easy to use Easy to solve problems with guests Easy to set up and get going right away for any user. There is little to no training needed for the somewhat technology focused individual. Enjoy the texting feature

Cons
No real big cons here. This is a valuable tool for us to use. Make sure you have all of your other features tied to this software(i.e. reservation numbers) to make sure you accuracy.

Krista Dinsmore

Zingle

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Pros
Ease of communication with current and future tenants

Cons
Fewer filtering options than I'd like to see.

Tim Cooper

We find this software to be of great service to our customers.

Reviewed 2018-02-01

Being able to deliver excellent customer service when our customers need it

Pros
Customers can contact us anytime without having to wait around and when it's convenient to them it take the pressure off our staff as they don't have to deal with customers waiting in line Customers can send us pictures of what the require so we don't have to guess

Cons
Having to pay extra for more users, we are a multi-branch business and having to pay extra for more users is a downfall

Taylor Grieco

Love Zingle!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Pros
I just started using Zingle with my new company 2 months ago and since day 1 I thought it was SO easy to learn! I've found that texting prospected clients gets a much better response than calling. So easy to add people and like the alerts when they text back!

Cons
So far I really have nothing negative to say about Zingle. So easy, I even downloaded it on my phone so I can text clients when I am out meeting them at properties.

Rainbow St John

Vacations

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
I love this because when we go to a resort that has this zingel it makes the stay so much nicer and more relaxing. U just send a message and that's it they respond fast. It's way better then have to call them or go to the front desk. I am going to tell my resort I work for about this software.

Cons
It's kinda slow when u use wifi but not else has jump out at me that was really wrong with this software.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Liza Ramos

Very easy to use and a great way to communicate with your members

Reviewed 2018-02-24

Pros
We can text back and forth with our members when they need info or details about the club. They have the flexibility to text us their reservations or ask us question about the daily activities that we have going on for that day.

Cons
We would like to text images to our club members. For example; flyers or club pictures. We have had some members ask us to text them the pictures of the events that we have had.

Laura Brunner

Zingle is Amazing

Reviewed 2017-05-10

Pros
Zingle has created an innovative communication platform for our guests. Our hotel guests absolutely love being able to text us! It's a more convenient means of communication for them and it's easy for our associates to respond.

Cons
Sometimes Zingle can be a little "glitchy." Examples include profile information not updating from stay to stay therefore requests may be delivered to the wrong room. Also it would be nice if Zingle had a feature where we could close conversations in bulk. Other than the glitches it is a great program.

Jeanie Lancaster

For our office Zingle has provided an extra avenue for reaching our customers via text messaging

Reviewed 2019-03-22

Communication with our customers has been improved substantially since using Zingle, it has been a very useful technical tool for our office.

Pros
The ease of contacting our customers and the analytics.

Cons
Setting up and streamlining Zings for easier use.

Lance Satrom

Use it at work to communicate with guests

Reviewed 2018-02-03

Pros
Easy to use and understand, access is right at my fingertips when I first start my shift at work. Quick sign in and not too complicated. Our guests seem to like it also.

Cons
Sometimes I don't see the alert right away. Do not want the guest to have to wait for my response too long so this system for the most part works very well, just need a beep or ring on my computer.

Rachel Buckley

Excellent web-based communication toll

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Pros
Zingle allows me to automate and schedule my messages that are being sent out to hundreds of clients. It has provided an extremely efficient way for me to communicate personally without spending hours texting individuals all throughout the days.

Cons
It does take quite a bit of time to get everything set up and working smoothly

Brittany Davey

Had this a short time and already has improved our functionality.

Reviewed 2018-06-06

Pros
I like that it is easy to use and that it allows us to easily communicate with clients. I think it will help us be able to make sure we have client appear for court since sometimes they provide bad addresses.

Cons
I have not used this software enough to determine functions that I do not like. Overall, everything has been great.

Robin Murphy

Frustrating product and awful customer service

Reviewed 2019-07-29

Their insistence on us paying for the full year up front should have been a warning. Their service is unreliable has lots of glitches

Pros
At this point, there isn't much to like about Zingle.

Cons
The customer service was awful plus there are lots of glitches with the software.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Kenneth McCoy

Great group to work with. Very responsive

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Improved feedback from customers.

Pros
Easy to setup and manage on a local level. Able to monitor texts on an inbound/outbound basis in real time. Like the email notification function.

Cons
Would like more data to be available to export to reports. Would like to be able to restrict visibility for users i.e. only view their texts.

Catherine Vezina

Its easy fast and reliable. I used it for work and its layout was perfect for my needs.

Reviewed 2018-02-05

Pros
I love the internal notes! Its easy to share important information and I use it as reminders. The tags are great as well, i like that they are color coded.

Cons
I don't like the fact that when there are a lot of text incoming the last open txt "disappears momentarily" but with the search bar we manage.

Bradford Bean

We can move the needle when we text our members about an upcoming event.

Reviewed 2017-11-01

Increaded Revenue and better communication to our membership.

Pros
Easy to use on my iPhone. I can simply go into the app and send a text on the fly. I like not being tied down to my PC.

Cons
Probably more my company, ClubCorp, but we want the ability to use segments instead of "all" It would help us target better.

Jonathon Vitek

Great for contacting customers

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Pros
Easy to use to contact customers to confirm appointments and to schedule dates. Compiles all data into one place that multiple employees can access.

Cons
The load times for each conversation are fairly slow, however this may be an issue with the operating system/internet and not the software

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Erykah Taylor

Great help

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Overall it is a pretty good program! It makes my job easier so I am not constantly picking up the phone all night.

Pros
It helps me keep in touch with the guests and put in their requests because all their information is in Zingle.

Cons
I feel like it would be better if it could show who is checked in or not

Humaid M

Great service and support system.

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Overall guest satisfaction.

Pros
To be able to get to guest's requests faster. Guest's are impressed by this service that we can provide as a hotel and I enjoy how we send guests a welcome text after they have been checked in.

Cons
Takes time to refresh and load at times. The new interface is great but takes time to load inbox and all closed conversations

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Organized texting platform.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Pros
Let's us organize our in house teams to eliminate confusion between reps. Lots of cool automation tools.

Cons
I do not like that you are unable to schedule a text for a specific day without creating a zing. Group messages only let you schedule 24 hours in advance.