Zingle Logo

Zingle

Text messaging for customer service & team collaboration

Zingle Reviews - Page 4

JB

Jen B.

Very easy to use! Guests love the technology!

Pros

Easy to use. Guests love getting text reminders. Communication easier between front desk and guest has increased too!

Cons

No cons for the software. Some people might be wary of sharing their cell numbers so communication at check in is the key.

JH

John H.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Very easy to use, required very little time to acclimate myself to it and make good use of it.

Premier class ability to communicate with customers given this new addition to being able to communicate in person and over the phone.

Pros

Customers appreciate the added method of communication. I am able to be clear and concise with text messaging, and my auto service clients love that I can send them mini "progress reports" on their vehicle throughout the day as we're servicing it.

Cons

The software gets a tad glitchy from time to time. I'll click on one client on my list of current conversations, and the name updates but the conversation doesn't. I'll click it multiple times before it refreshes appropriately.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Great app

I love it very easy to work and use

Pros

It is a great way to communicate with our guests

Cons

there is nothing i dislike about zingle it is an amazing app and I have been using it for months without an issue

Chris C.

Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

Zingle review

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ability to quickly send text messages to customers. The customers appreciate the ability to just send quick messages regarding their order instead of calling or emailing.

Cons

Facebook Messenger is another way to use this software to reach customers, and that took some getting used to, including setting it up for the first time. After that, it became second nature.

BS

BETHANY S.

Great experience,

Pros

zingle has improved our communication with guests and very helpful for taking requests. Never had a problem I even needed support with, but our representive is always checking in and responsive.

JG

Jorge G.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Clients connections

It’s been great!! Easy, reliable and fast!!’

Pros

Easy and faster way to send text and connect with clients

Cons

Some plans dont provide enough space to attach files or pictures.

CP

CHARLES P.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

EASY TO USE

PROOF OF CUSTOMER CONTACT FOR REPAIR AUTHORIZATION

Pros

THE EASE OF USE, ITS FAST AND RELIABLE ,EXCELLENT PROGRAM

Cons

NOTHING AT THIS TIME ALL HAS BEEN GOOD FOR OUR COMPANY

AT

Aaron T.

Everything works great except the Android Mobile App

Great way to keep in touch with our employees out in the field.

Pros

Cons

Android Mobile App: The edit window is too small! I'ts a real pain to scroll up and down in the tiny window at the bottom of the App. PLEASE FIX!

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Great asset to our firm!

We have been able to respond to our clients in a more timely fashion and everyone is able to see the conversation so that we can be as transparent as possible.

Pros

The fact that we are able to keep in touch with clients and keeping everyone in the loop on what is going on.

Cons

The fact that the notifications keep coming through even at night when I try to put them on night mode so that others are not bothered. It also is very difficult to keep track when we get 30 different people messaging daily but we are working on figuring it out.

EW

Eric W.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

Stay connected to your guests and increase your communication

Excellent business tool for us and enjoy the features available.

Pros

Easy to use Easy to solve problems with guests Easy to set up and get going right away for any user. There is little to no training needed for the somewhat technology focused individual. Enjoy the texting feature

Cons

No real big cons here. This is a valuable tool for us to use. Make sure you have all of your other features tied to this software(i.e. reservation numbers) to make sure you accuracy.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Single is very helpful in my daily work but can be very frustrating to use at times.

Pros

Zingle is such an easy way to contact people, and people respond very quickly to text messages. I like that we can group people in different ways such as the property where they live.

Cons

Zangle is not mobile friendly for my Android phone, and it is tough to use while on the go. It is hard to tell when you have new messages and when your company is getting many messages per day it is easy to miss them as there is no obvious alert or color change etc.

KD

Krista D.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Zingle

Pros

Ease of communication with current and future tenants

Cons

Fewer filtering options than I'd like to see.

Taylor G.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Love Zingle!

Pros

I just started using Zingle with my new company 2 months ago and since day 1 I thought it was SO easy to learn! I've found that texting prospected clients gets a much better response than calling. So easy to add people and like the alerts when they text back!

Cons

So far I really have nothing negative to say about Zingle. So easy, I even downloaded it on my phone so I can text clients when I am out meeting them at properties.

Tim C.

We find this software to be of great service to our customers.

Being able to deliver excellent customer service when our customers need it

Pros

Customers can contact us anytime without having to wait around and when it's convenient to them it take the pressure off our staff as they don't have to deal with customers waiting in line Customers can send us pictures of what the require so we don't have to guess

Cons

Having to pay extra for more users, we are a multi-branch business and having to pay extra for more users is a downfall

Rainbow S.

Hospitality, self-employed

Vacations

Pros

I love this because when we go to a resort that has this zingel it makes the stay so much nicer and more relaxing. U just send a message and that's it they respond fast. It's way better then have to call them or go to the front desk. I am going to tell my resort I work for about this software.

Cons

It's kinda slow when u use wifi but not else has jump out at me that was really wrong with this software.

LB

Laura B.

Zingle is Amazing

Pros

Zingle has created an innovative communication platform for our guests. Our hotel guests absolutely love being able to text us! It's a more convenient means of communication for them and it's easy for our associates to respond.

Cons

Sometimes Zingle can be a little "glitchy." Examples include profile information not updating from stay to stay therefore requests may be delivered to the wrong room. Also it would be nice if Zingle had a feature where we could close conversations in bulk. Other than the glitches it is a great program.

LR

Liza R.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Very easy to use and a great way to communicate with your members

Pros

We can text back and forth with our members when they need info or details about the club. They have the flexibility to text us their reservations or ask us question about the daily activities that we have going on for that day.

Cons

We would like to text images to our club members. For example; flyers or club pictures. We have had some members ask us to text them the pictures of the events that we have had.

JL

Jeanie L.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

For our office Zingle has provided an extra avenue for reaching our customers via text messaging

Communication with our customers has been improved substantially since using Zingle, it has been a very useful technical tool for our office.

Pros

The ease of contacting our customers and the analytics.

Cons

Setting up and streamlining Zings for easier use.

RB

Rachel B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent web-based communication toll

Pros

Zingle allows me to automate and schedule my messages that are being sent out to hundreds of clients. It has provided an extremely efficient way for me to communicate personally without spending hours texting individuals all throughout the days.

Cons

It does take quite a bit of time to get everything set up and working smoothly

LS

Lance S.

Use it at work to communicate with guests

Pros

Easy to use and understand, access is right at my fingertips when I first start my shift at work. Quick sign in and not too complicated. Our guests seem to like it also.

Cons

Sometimes I don't see the alert right away. Do not want the guest to have to wait for my response too long so this system for the most part works very well, just need a beep or ring on my computer.

RM

Robin M.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Frustrating product and awful customer service

Their insistence on us paying for the full year up front should have been a warning. Their service is unreliable has lots of glitches

Pros

At this point, there isn't much to like about Zingle.

Cons

The customer service was awful plus there are lots of glitches with the software.

BD

Brittany D.

Had this a short time and already has improved our functionality.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and that it allows us to easily communicate with clients. I think it will help us be able to make sure we have client appear for court since sometimes they provide bad addresses.

Cons

I have not used this software enough to determine functions that I do not like. Overall, everything has been great.

ET

Erykah T.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Great help

Overall it is a pretty good program! It makes my job easier so I am not constantly picking up the phone all night.

Pros

It helps me keep in touch with the guests and put in their requests because all their information is in Zingle.

Cons

I feel like it would be better if it could show who is checked in or not

KM

Kenneth M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Great group to work with. Very responsive

Improved feedback from customers.

Pros

Easy to setup and manage on a local level. Able to monitor texts on an inbound/outbound basis in real time. Like the email notification function.

Cons

Would like more data to be available to export to reports. Would like to be able to restrict visibility for users i.e. only view their texts.

CV

Catherine V.

Its easy fast and reliable. I used it for work and its layout was perfect for my needs.

Pros

I love the internal notes! Its easy to share important information and I use it as reminders. The tags are great as well, i like that they are color coded.

Cons

I don't like the fact that when there are a lot of text incoming the last open txt "disappears momentarily" but with the search bar we manage.