Zoom Video Webinars Logo

Zoom Video Webinars

Webinar platform for live streaming online events

Zoom Video Webinars Reviews

User ratings

4.7

5.5K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.91/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Easy to Use connecting and scheduling meeting is easy integration with most of application is awesome like chrome, slack.
Extremely reliable, excellent collaboration tools and amazing optimisation. Never experienced any issues in long calls or classes.
I really recommend it and I think it is an excellent opportunity to invest, because if we continue with virtuality it will be very useful.
The customer service is undoubtedly appalling. For months and months we’ve been trying to fix the same problems - which are many - and keep coming up frustrated.
So people have to leave your landing page to register to your webinar and this is a real problem. We've lost like... 20% of people on the really ugly zoom registration page.
Constant connection issues with no specificity on who or what is having the problem. Lag issues when some members of meeting are on computer and others are using mobile app.

Zoom Video Webinars users...

Google Meet-logocaret

Skype

Webex-logocaret
+ 55

Webex

How would you rate Zoom Video Webinars?

5,525 reviews

mK

maria K.

director

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Zoom for Dance Schools

Transcript

Erna K.: Hi, my name is Erna, and I'm a principal of a dance school. And I rate Zoom four out of five...

Love this webinar platform!

Transcript

Allie S: My name is Allie. I am a chief operating officer. I give Zoom five stars, and for more videos...

Zoom is the leading screen sharing technology in the marketplace

Our overall experience has been great. Zoom is helping us connect with employees and customers effectively and it is helping our organization scale.

Pros

Zoom makes it very easy to schedule, manage, and host web-based events. Zoom has the leading technology in the marketplace, great screen sharing tools, the ability to record calls, and the technology is extremely easy to use.

Cons

Zoom is growing and as a large company they don't offer much hands on technical support, so the customer service could be better.

ZOOM Video Webinar is a one-stop shop for all of your virtual meeting needs

Because our organization is primarily concerned with educational management, Zoom [Video Webinar] is used by my entire organization and by each and every [employee]. Zoom [Video Webinar] is the best choice for any virtual meetings. One can rely on its use due to its simple UI and great display performance. Many customers use Zoom [Video Webinar], which is now widely available in the market. It offers a click and join option, which allows anyone to join the links without having to sign up. Zoom [Video Webinar] assists faculty in our university by giving them complete control over meetings and post-meeting user reports via online portals. Zoom [Video Webinar] is a cinch to use and present.

Pros

Zoom's recordings are of exceptional quality and are quite tiny in size. This makes recordings portable, and Zoom also offers a Live on YouTube capability. Zoom's user interface is straightforward and straightforward. The options are neatly stacked and enlarged so that they may be understood. Scheduling, sharing, and initiating a meeting on Zoom is [not] rocket science. Presentation: Using zoom, you may easily present the screen or a specific document. It has annotation capabilities, which are quite useful while teaching online.

Cons

Limitation for BASIC Users: Zoom currently has a limit of 100 participants and a meeting time limit of 45 minutes for Basic users, which I believe should be increased in order to get a more in-depth look at how it works. Storage in the Cloud For the Average User: Zoom does not provide cloud storage for your recordings for Basic Users, however MS Teams does, and I believe this is an area where Zoom can improve.

Zoom webinars app for government organization

All in all, I like using Zoom, but shifted from Zoom to Google meets, since it is simpler tool for simple meetings. So, I not longer host zoom meetings or webinars unless I am asked precisely for zoom. But if I need a secure webinar for large groups of people, I use other tools, due to pricing and security reasons. Also, deeper integration with MS Outlook would be nice.

Pros

The most critical and most liked function of Zoom is that I do not need any difficult installation of the app to use it. Also, I do not need any login or account creation to host meetings. Quite simple implementation. Also, what is very good that I can create Outlook events and other users when they get the invitation, they get an Outlook notification and it enters their calendar.

Cons

The most disappointing thing is the duration of meeting restriction. I understand it, since it is a paid program. But what bugs me, is that when creating a free meeting, I can not choose duration of 45 minutes, but only 30 minutes, even when the meeting will be 45 minutes. Only 30 or 60 minutes, nothing in between. Another issue is the time zone control. For example I could not find VIlnius city in the time zone selector. It should include major cities or it should capture my time zone automatically.

Zoom Review by TAFADZWA MUSINIWA

its a good software and and easy to use

Pros

I like this software due to it easyness of use as well as easy user interface. All people and staff at the organisation can use it comfortably without being confused.Also its easy to pay and upgrade and a good customer support which can answer you and solve all your problems online

Cons

It sometimes disconnects if you have unstables network and it sucks especially when you are in serious meetings.

ZOOM Offers More to Users

Meeting with clients is the biggest problem that ZOOM solves for me in my consulting business. Even clients that don't have experience with ZOOM can easily catch on. Also I like the invite to meeting automatic process and steps. It is very efficient and adds to my productivity.

Pros

During COVID ZOOM became a business survival tool - which now is an everyday tool like your copier, computer, scanner, iPhone. As a marketing consultant who could no longer have face-to-face, all parties were happy with using the easy to use ZOOM. It's very easy to install and learn the whistles and bells. I especially like the record feature - audio and video. Say I have a phone interview (the person doesn't have ZOOM or want to) I just open up a ZOOM meeting and set my phone to speaker and the software records my call and saves the download following the call. Saving time and money for other recording devices and all.

Cons

All the features are pretty self-explanatory. I might want more options for working with my logitech camera. Sometimes I am on a competitor product like Microsoft Teams and the feel of the people and their screens is far me entertaining and clean vs. ZOOM is more simplistic.

Zoom video webinar meetings simplicity and power in meeting and webinar software

My overall experience has been very good and we have solidly used at least 2 other leaders in this category over the past 2-5 years.

Pros

Zoom seems to work really well on all our platforms and provides many options for our participants on many devices, so we have mobile and desktop and laptop and meeting rooms all in one meeting. We regularly use Zoom to meet across the country in large,medium and small groups. It has the potential to have 1000 participants if you have the right plan with the webinars option. We quite often connect...

Cons

I think the only thing I am not sure that it does is allow you to mute incoming calls in case they are noisy, in most other instances we have had no issue muting computer based listeners if they became a litttle noisy.

Good features even for free tier option

I didn't expect to like this very much. From having a quick conversation with the team and doing demos using screen share option are a bliss. It has become inevitable to my workflow.

Pros

The latest version of Zoom getting so good with ease of use and the placement of the controls. The functionalities it provide even with the free tier is so helpful for the users. The UI is well designed and it self teachable.

Cons

Competitors have 60 mins as call duration for free tier but in Zoom you only get 40 mins which actually drives people to similar products.

Zoom- The Next Big Digital Buzzword

I really love it, especially since digital conferencing has become the new norm. Compared to hosting face to face seminars, zoom video webinar is the most cost effective.

Pros

Zoom is one of the most useful software of our time. The fact that we could stream our webinars across other platforms like YouTube and Facebook is a great feature I can't trade for any video conferencing platform.

Cons

I think the fact that Zoom video webinar was not integrated in the core zoom Pro plan but rather sold as a separate license is really too exorbitant for me.

When it's Virtual Meeting/Webinar it's Zoom

I personally had a great experience with it as I've completed some of my classes with the help of it along with my work stuff too. Thus i felt very blessed to have it.

Pros

The Best & Efficient tool to make our conferences and meets so smooth that we don't even feel that it's happening virtually. The quality of Voice, presentation & Video is exceptional, impressive.

Cons

Sometimes when conference/meet is running some attendees can draw anything into screen displayed and it can be irritating for the host and other attendees this feature should also be done limited and accessible only after allowing by host.

Zoom Video Webinar is a must get app for all companies out there..

It is quit a great exsperience and it has personaly helped me in my personal and equally my professional life. it has solved so many problems for me and eyaulay helped me in saving money and time. so i think this app deserve a 5 star rating and it could also use some improvements..

Pros

- Zoom Video Webinars is exstreamly easy, andquick to use and will very high quality. - I use it 4-5 times a week in order to attend webinars and meetings about my education, learning, work and most of all family. -It saves you money, time and effort and still very able to come up with top top quality service. - it also saves the time and money on travelling long distance only to have meetings and also make up for important family moments. - You can easily acces it on your mobile phone, tablet or computer which ever device you choose still gives you outstanding results. - You can either speak or use the chat to send your message. - With zoom, it is simple to present the screen or any specific document.

Cons

-For Basic users, Zoom has a seriouse limitation on both the maximum number of users connected per time and equaly how long they are connected. That is 100 maximum users and the are connected for a maximum of 45mins. so i think more time should be given to basic users. - Zoom also fall short in cloud storing, that is storing of infomation and data which maybe of great use to users. - Again Zoom falls a little short on video quality some times and i think it should be addressed

Zoom a'licious

Love the realtime connections, virtual background setting selection, suppressing noise levels within the meeting, muting, and overall proffessional display and how quick and easy the functionalities are to display and discuss relatable issues are really a pleasure to be presenting on such a level of professionalism.

Pros

Appreciated the fact that I could eliminate background noises. It is almost childs play when trying to operate or set up any platform you want to create for your meeting / webinar. The background features are cool. Integration for it to be used on Andriod and other apps was a bonus for many.

Cons

I am not happy with the time setting of the meeting. Wish that there could be options to set our meeting on "infinity" instead of it ending on the set time for an hour or two. But it would be great if admin had the option of ending the meeting when everyone has had their fill.

! ZOOM es un gran experiencia en el mundo de la Conectividad !

Ampliación del portafolio de capacitaciones virtuales permitiendo capacitar a personas fuera del país de origen traspasando fronteras porque el mundo es un solo y zoom nos une.

Pros

Permite un lugar de encuentro con la comunidad con alta calidad y aspecto profesional que da un sello diferente a otras plataformas Los videos son de alta calidad haciendo que la interacción brinde una experiencia de gran recordación El audio es de muy buena calidad de tal forma que transporta a los participantes como si fuera un encuentro presencial Definitivamente la opción de tener diferentes salas es un apoyo altamente valorado para realizar talleres con equipos numerosos El video es sencillamente espectacular al poder ver muy bien a los participantes Compartir escritorio nos ofrece un valor agregado muy apreciado

Cons

Debe fortalecer los modelos de contrato y hacer que cada vez sea asequible a más personas en el mundo

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

moamen review

I have many experiences in this software, and its pros overcame its drawbacks. In general, I did not see any problem with this software other than the problem of the time that I talked about previously. I hope that it will be addressed. Otherwise, the application is very good

Pros

You may include a step that sends the meeting information to your team using a chat tool like Slack to increase the power of this automation. Here at Zapier, we frequently employ this automation, which automatically posts the Zoom link to the appropriate Slack channel whenever a new team meeting on Zoom begins, Zoom enables you to set up recurring meetings for frequent conversations like weekly meetings,...

Cons

One of the things that I do not like is the time, as it is limited, I think, to only forty minutes for each meeting, which compels us to make a new link and wait for the employees to return to the meeting again. So, I ask you, when reading this assessment, to extend the duration of the session

With Zoom Video Webinars, I feel like I am having a face-to-face meeting with my clients!

Zoom helps with smooth communication with my business clients. I can have a meeting with one or more participants on the same zoom call. It has made communication much better in my business.

Pros

It is very easy to use even for non tech-savvy people. All you need is to click on the zoom link to join meeting, you can share screen just by a click and even live chat withing the same software. It's one of the softwares I use on a daily basis and I love it!

Cons

Sometimes people unmute themselves when a speaker is still speaking which interrupts the speaker but that can be solved by muting all participants at once. That is a good way of managing the meeting and having everything under control.

Zoom during a crisis

During the most stressful time in history if help our company survive and keep our employees save. Crisis is a real lif challenge which every company had to face. Technology like this helps use move on and grow stronger as a company. Communication was part of our survival and needed during a stressfull time. Internal traing was done with Zoom and information internal as well as externally was managed very well inspite of all the staff shortages with customer's service.

Pros

Our network was stretch out to the limit because of labor shortages. Zoom meetings were helped in many different time zones which makes our job easier. Communication and speed are key during the Pandemic. Keeping clients safe as well as employees is very important indeed. No one really appreciates software or high-tech until you see it work in the workplace. Safe work environment when time for staying far apart. Knowing how to send messages fast to the client and the customers. We want to be safe and stay healthy and technology made it happen.

Cons

During labor shortage had long customer service issue. Admen and the internal network had some issue in adapting to the slowdowns in the network. we use internet allot and we rely on it a whole lot which makes us very dependent on it. When it fails or does not perform the way we want we panic and stress out. When it cuts out or slows down or if we cannot login when we want during high volume time period lik 2pm to 5pm during our most high demanding time.

Zoom, the ultimate software for virtual meetings

The Zoom Video Webinar is right now being utilized by my association to have project group gatherings, departmental gatherings, and the board gatherings. It is in effect generally involved across my association as well as our members. It makes comfort by staying away from the need to go far to meet eye to eye as well with respect to somewhere safe purposes during the pandemic. It's speedy and simple to utilize.

Pros

The client's expertise is straightforward and straightforward. Zoom is notable, albeit a portion of different channels are likewise generally obscure. Zoom achieves all it decides to accomplish, a few additional items. Zoom needs no enlistment, has no convoluted design, and is truly easy to use for the two educators and understudies in the COVID study hall. As an outcome, study hall support is solid and easy to make due .I like that you can catch video and sound independently for podcasting or comparable purposes. For introductions, I additionally like the capacity to share the PC.

Cons

To be perfectly honest talking, there is no basic issue I found till now. In any case, there is some occasion where I feel discontinuous detachment while utilizing the portable application, particularly when a continuous Zoom meeting is running and Zoom application is in foundation and another application is in closer view. When even any warning come on portable, on tapping on notice application opened with talk screen however its invest in some opportunity to match up message on visit screen. Aside from over these two issue I didn't confront any more and I'm cherishing this application in my day by day work life.

Being distant doesn't mean that we can't meet, Let's launch a zoom meeting!

I have attended many online lectures using Zoom Video webinars both on mobile & PC. I started using it with the beginning of covid-19 as lectures had to be shifted from offline to online. I really like the zoom capabilities, effectiveness, file sharing, screen sharing, dividing users to sub rooms and many more. It is really a wonderful program and I can't stop using it. It's highly recommended.

Pros

Zoom is a very useful tool and I definitely recommend it to everyone. what I like most about zoom is the ease of use, speed, chat, as well as file and screen sharing, and the ability to add more than one person to the seminar. It is really one of the easiest programs compared to other services that we have used in the past. Zoom is really magnificent. overall I enjoy all the features of it.

Cons

what I didn't like is that it is not possible to overlap between zoom and other programs. you can't share some conversations from other programs. in addition, the alert for allowing people to enter a room is missed sometimes. It is also difficult for multiple people to talk at the same time. If these things can be improved in futures, it will be more useful.

Great product - once you understand it.

Once people get to use it its great and can allow us to connect.

Pros

I like that it can reconnect if my internet goes down. This is like the number one thing for me. And if my connection dies, it just automatically selects another host. I love the seperate audio and video saving of files.

Cons

I have to start a meeting and send out the link then manually - anything other than that seems to not work. Scheduelling meetings is clunky af. What i would need to be able to generate unique links ahead of time so that I can send it through my own emails and facebook group. If zoom sends it, it goes to spam. What i also dont like is that there is no option to integrate it with youtube so it stays...

Zoom video webinars reviews

Zoom video webinars gives you the opportunity to experience your webinar like never before. Zoom webinars are designed with a high-quality HD camera and professional sound, allowing you to see and hear your face from every angle, even on desktop. Plus, you can use our zoom feature to zoom in and out at any time during the presentation for clarity and convenience. You can see the difference in quality and clarity between Zoom video webinars and traditional video webinars. The zoom feature is perfect for individuals who have difficulty seeing or don’t have a great internet connection. With Zoom, you’ll be able to see your instructor clearly without any lag time, giving you the best possible learning experience.

Pros

Zoom video webinars are the next big thing. That's because they're so easy to use! Anyone with a computer and internet connection can now watch a live, interactive webinar on any topic that interests them. Zoom video webinars is a video-based platform that allows users to create, share, and watch online webinars. This service provides an easy way to present presentations and make them available for...

Cons

It should be free for common people and money must be collected from the paid webinars. This will help global education ease.

Zoom Video

Overall it seems to be a good product but doesn't seem to have a lot of bells and whistles.

Pros

Like the ease of use. Its a very intuitive product. Just point, select and click. It's easy to record training webinars which is what our team uses it for the most.

Cons

We don't know how to edit and/or re-record webinars. We would like to know if this feature exists and how easy it would be to edit our recorded Zoom training sessions.

Zoom is a good platform for education in general

Pros

I believe that Zoom is a useful platform from a professional point of view to teach classes, hold meetings, seminars, among other activities. Screen sharing, voting, even the option to react between people using emojis, I find it an innovative new way to maintain communication and focus on what is being seen and heard through a screen.

Cons

In my experience, when you have the free version of Zoom, it is true that you do not have access to many of the paid options, but I would suggest that the time of the meetings could be increased to 60 minutes instead of 40 minutes. It is a disadvantage that I find. It is sometimes difficult in the middle of a meeting or class to regain attention and concentration when you have to reconnect due to the 40-minute cutoff.

The tool that makes our life easier

We have been using the zoom video webinars from more than three years and we are still using the same only because of it's service. We can connect to a larger audience at a single time which ultimately helps in saving time as well as increasing productivity of the company. Zoom is such a tool which we use in behalf of our organisation on a daily basis, and it's use has been increased even more since the covid era when from home came into effect. And we can definitely Say that zoom has always been there with it's best quality service.

Pros

We all know how important the software zoom is and same is the case with it's subsequent products. Coming to zoom video webinars, this is one of the moat used tool by our organisation which is used several times a day. The way we host a web meeting, or a webinars is just like making a simple call and connecting a larger group to the same webinars. Everyone who listens to our webinars gives a good ratings about the presentation and the quality of video and audio. We can connect to as many people as we want with zoom webinars, enabling us to connect to a larger audience at a certain time.

Cons

We can't say we dislike the product as zoom is one of the software which we are completely dependent when it comes to hosting a webinars or meeting online. Sometimes there seems to be having bugs like voice starta repeating or sometimes video struck in the middle but i think this is also a problem of internet but not zoom.

Zoom video Webinars review

It has a good sound and video features. The software isn't difficult to use. It can easily be accessed on any mobile device from anywhere. This is a great platform, specially because the possibility to record meetings, We started to use at the pandemic and will continue to use after it,

Pros

Extremely easy to install and use for everyone. It is fast and efficient, makes our daily meetings less boring and saves us a lot of time sine we don't need to drive anymore to discuss our activities and goals. The ability to record calls is great feature, we don't need to worry about registering our meetings anymore.

Cons

We don't have anything big to complain about the software, it was a great addition to our company daily activities. The only thing it could be improved is regarding the time limit for sessions, sometimes 45 minutes is not enough.

Omnipresent on purpose

It was a help to realize this was a possibility for Zoom utilization, as the client reception in and outside our association is very immense. Whatever decreases client tension with a tech undertaking or element is highly valued by my little group. Contrasted with different arrangements we've attempted, this was by a wide margin the most ideal choice.

Pros

How simple this is to drive into the list of capabilities for existing Zoom clients is presumably the greatest one for me. Since client reception can be an exceptionally trying and troublesome interaction, having this element heated into an assistance clients are now acquainted with is important. On our end, it's in a real sense as simple as actually looking at a container or two to actuate this on our client's records. Since "change" overall can be met with resistance, this is extremely great to have with our proportion of clients to specialists being ~1700:1. Whatever decreases the flood of tickets is a net positive for my group.

Cons

We don't by and large get grumblings concerning this element specifically, yet clients have communicated dissatisfaction with breakout rooms following a Zoom meeting/Webinar and what's associated with arriving at that point. I can't actually blame the product on this, yet with how extraordinary the majority of Zoom is I would believe it's feasible to reexamine the UI to make it a smidgen more natural.

Zoom Video Webinars - The best way to host a Webinar

My overall experience with Zoom Video Webinars has been great. What I like the most about this is that the clients can be blocked from unmuting or annotating on the screen. This helps reduce unwanted disturbance and the team can smoothly carry out the product demos without much hassle. The features like alerts on insufficient RAM availability are a great add-on.

Pros

The best thing I like about Zoom Video Webinar is the fact it can monitor my memory and CPU usage in real-time and share alerts with me in case my memory is low, and the audience is not likely to hear clearly what I am speaking. Since I schedule the team's webinars in such a way that there is no option for the audience to raise their concerns by unmuting (and only through chat), this becomes super helpful and I can close the unrequited applications on my system as soon as the alert is shown to free up the memory and CPU usage.

Cons

Zoom provides great features for conducting webinars. One of the things observed, though, is that there is no feature to block a particular person from commenting, or deleting offensive comments. During product demos, there are certain clients who share offensive comments or put us in an uncomfortable position. What adds fuel to the fire is that we cannot delete these comments and other clients start forming negative opinions about our products by reading these comments. This feature is very much required so that the Webinar host can delete the offensive comments at the right time to protect the team's and organization's reputation and image.