Zoom Workplace Logo

Zoom is an all-in-one collaboration platform

Zoom Workplace Reviews - Page 6

13,866 reviews

Ricardo O.

E-Learning, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to use, full of useful features

Zoom is easy to use and you can tailor its features to your specific needs. The weak whiteboard is but a minor annoyance for a product that offers so much in terms of features and possible customizations.

Pros

The wide spectrum of features, functionality and settings you can tweak to fit your needs. With Zoom you can create sub groups using the breakout room features, create polls, share screens with or without sound, write or scribble in a whiteboard and much more. In terms of security, Zoom has evolved tremendously since the days the term "zoombombing" was made infamously popular: Now you can add a number of security features that allow for safer meetings, like waiting rooms, password protected meetings, and other measures. Zoom is also bandwidth friendly. The generated recordings are also small in size, another welcome feature.

Cons

The whiteboard can be a bit more user friendly and pack more features. Most of the time I end up using OneNote or Miro instead due to the limitations of Zoom's own whiteboard and how cumbersome it is to share that limited board in collaborations with large groups.

Youssef K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

The software that replaced the office during the pandemic

Zoom was our main communication tool during the pandemic. During the past year we held important board meetings, celebrated birthdays, anniversaries and many other occasions. It made the distances shorter by offering an affordable and very easy to use communication platform

Pros

Zoom is very easy to use even by non-tech savvy people. You receive an invitation, you click and you're in. The interface is very simple. Calls over zoom are smooth and don't require a very high speed connection. You can use Zoom for free or you can upgrade it for longer meetings

Cons

The software can be enhanced by adding new features / integrations similar to Microsoft Teams, to integrate project management tools or other applications that can be useful for collaborating teams.

RB

Ron B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Zoom Zooms Past the Competition

I use Zoom daily as my primary online business video communication tool. I sometimes find myself using it five or six hours a day while working from home during the coronavirus pandemic. I also use Zoom casually in the evenings or on weekends to communicate with family and friends around the world.

Pros

I have found Zoom to be the most stable and the highest quality of all of the online video communication platforms. Zoom brings people together by putting video, voice, web, and chat all in one place. In addition, Zoom makes it easy to share a window, a browser tab, or the entire screen with others. Files can also be uploaded and shared. Virtual backgrounds make hiding a messy room easy and filters (Anyone care for a bunny nose and ears?) are fun for casual or online social-distance drinking.

Cons

My biggest complaint would be that if someone gets cut off in a meeting due to an Internet connection problem and reenters, then the chat history from before they got cut off will no longer be visible to them. There are also many options so, in the beginning, it might be difficult for a new user to find some of them.

RA

Ray A.

Research, 1-10 employees

Reliable cross-platform tool for video conferences and meetings.

Zoom has been very useful for online teaching of both one-to-one classes and for group classes. It allows me to share my screen with a student, or see their screen and work on the same document at the same time. The "virtual background" feature is useful for times when we don't want other participants to see the room we are in. This helps maintain a sense of privacy as well. Zoom's virtual background is particularly effective and quite natural-looking.

Pros

Zoom offers a stable platform for online meetings . Over the course of hundreds of meetings attended by 5-20 participants, video connection and sound quality has been outstanding. Only minor lags have occurred. Multi-platform. Zoom runs perfectly on our member's Linux systems and, of course, on Windows and Mac systems as well. I particularly like the fact Zoom goes out of its way to support a wide range of Linux distros including Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, OpenSUSE, Oracle, RedHat, Fedora, Arch and Manjaro. Outstanding! Offers advanced settings that allow the use of co-hosts, automatic naming of video files, accessibility of recorded videos. The ability to save each person's audio track to a separate file is particularly useful when editing a meeting video into presentations.

Cons

Zoom has been caught up in controversy over routing data through servers in China, but Zoom management states that this has been addressed. Much of the R&D and development is done in China which may be of concern. A problem we found was that unless the correct time zone and time is specifically set in the Admin profile, Zoom might save recordings with the incorrect date and time. Be sure to check this otherwise you'll end up with a folder full of incorrectly dated meeting files that will require hours of time to sort out and rename. (This happened to us).

JL

James L.

Media Production, self-employed

Solid product for online meetings, events and training. Poor customer service

The UI and functions are right on the mark for use. Adoption rate was high over all, with the exception of very young users and ones over 60.

Pros

Functions, server speed, adoption rate was hight and required less technical support for users. It's popularity aided in the decision to use it. Already had experence with it pre-pandemic.

Cons

Custoemr service is often non existant. I submitted two technical questions. After 6 months there was still no answer. When there finally was, it was a 'sorry it's been hectice,' and a 'we're going to close this ticket' reply. Keeping people up to date with release is an issue, but most keep up.

Miranda S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Excellent product!

We started using this product about two years before the pandemic, as a replacement to GotoWebinar. The advancement in features and accessibility over the last year has been phenomenal. We have been able to stay connected as a team through the chat, which does not appear to have a limit on the number of channels we can create to navigate teams and collaborative projects. The meeting feature is used by our team for everything from actual meetings, to webinars and a statewide conference. Our colleagues used this platform for their national conference and it was great.

Pros

The zoom platform is very easy to start using. The vast improvements over the last year are excellent! The ease of setting up breakout rooms, navigating all the features is great. The live transcript is quite accurate and can keep up with fairly rapid speech. We have also used the interpretation feature many times with great success. It's incredibly helpful we can also live broadcast to our social media platforms, YouTube, etc.

Cons

If your computer lacks RAM, or your internet is anyway lacking bandwidth the features will bog down. I have been kicked out of meetings due to the number of users on Zoom a few times. The IT team was quick to correct that. Some of the features are not available on older devices more which is disappointing. I have heard that the features are tricky on Mac products. I have used it on my iPad and iPhone, also on Android without issues though.

SB

Sofie B.

Human Resources, self-employed

Best quality platform for lectures and courses

Zoom Webinars has made it possible for us to continue working during the Covid 19 Pandemic, and we are overall positively surprised how reliable it is even when we have more than 300 participants. We send out the invitation to hundreds of participants and almost a 100% of them log in to the webinar without any trouble.

Pros

The quality of the image is significantly better than other widely used platforms like Google Meet, Skype and Teams. For hosting lectures, Zoom has all the important features needed: screen sharing, sound sharing, the possibility to see the chat even during screen sharing (which is not the case of many other well-known platforms). When we first started using Zoom, it was because of the "break-out room" feature, which we used for discussion groups. Another key point was the facility to invite participants to the meeting, and login is easy even for participants who are not too familiar with computers.

Cons

Initially, several company servers wouldn't allow their computers to download the Zoom app, so many participants could not join the meeting. We had to send out special invitations asking them to join through their browsers instead - which fortunately was an existing alternative. However, most companies nowadays recognize the Zoom app as reliable, so it hasn't really been an issue lately. The automatic...

DV

Dima V.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Let's Zoom!

Remember the time when everyone was saying "Go google this"? Well, there is a new word in English these days - let's Zoom )) An incredible alternative to Skype, this software allows you to easily connect with others across the globe via your phone or PC. The others don't even need to have Zoom installed - they just need the invitation link!

Pros

Firstly, you can have quite a few participants - and if you are the meeting leader, you can turn off all their cameras and mics. Very useful for those colleagues who are not very self-aware. Secondly, the amazing screen sharing feature - where I can also give control to another participant over one of my open programs or my whole desktop, while conversing all the time. Talking about TeamViewer on steroids! Another massive plus is that in the free version you get your own free meeting with a unique link and you can reuse it again and again. In this way, people eventually know your "zoom address" )) and can contact you easier! Or they can just add you to their chat/contact list and zoom you whenever they need your assistance.

Cons

The one thing that is very annoying is the Waiting room... Often I would invite people to my Zoom call, only to find them stuck in the waiting room and unable to join. I myself had often been stuck in others' waiting rooms as well. Trying to turn off the feature in the account settings has no effect - apparently this is mandatory. If Zoom devs would reconsider this and allow us to turn off waiting rooms, Zoom would be much better.

nf

nadiya f.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Great seamless features (but missing a few)

Zoom has been a game changer and has elevated the classroom expereince.

Pros

Zoom has a lot of great videos conferencing features. Reactions, virtual backgrounds, chats, recording co-hosting, breakout rooms. Whats even better, is the administrator of the calls has a lot of freedom for how to set up calls. You can have participants hidden to one another (like a webinar), you can have the chat disabled between participants or entirely. Even their post call features are useful. You can see who attended, you can password protect the recording, and you can have a transcription of the recording. I especially like that participants can call in with a phone, laptop, tablet, or any device.

Cons

While the features are all great, there are a few missing that would really make it the top conferencing option. One would be built-in meeting notes (like mircosoft teams). Another would be live captions for audio-impaired participants. And finally, I wish there was an option to reduce the quality of your video, because with higher HD devices, Zoom sucks all the bandwith of internet and makes it impossible for other devices to browse or stream. However for many meetings video is required so participants cannot turn off their video.

WC

WENDY C.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Assessible, Simple & SUPER Customer Support

Overall, I would say I love everything about ZOOM and I should say thanks to this software that our shift from our offline course to online can be so easy.

Pros

I like how easy it is to access Zoom app. My targeted customers are mostly housewives who are fairly new to technology and apps. Zoom comes in as an easy access for them as all they need is just a click on their unique link which could easily land them to the Meeting room. Simple Register Page I also like that I could create a simple lead page for my registrants. Although my company is not using...

Cons

I have to hesitate here for a few seconds to actually think of the downsides. But they do have a couple of things that I would like to see that could be improved by Zoom. The ability to save the CHAT HISTORY. As we are trying to close sales through our webinar, and since there's no way to take down the potential clients who have responded in the chat, we have to manually write their names down to...

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Virtual Learning

Overall this has been a good option as our schools have moved to virtual learning. It is easiest used among adults and is very simple to use.

Pros

Zoom is a great way to connect with others when video and audio are necessary. It is great for meetings, e-learning, and social connections. I really like that you can share your screen. This is especially helpful for e-learning. It allows the students to see what you are seeing (and allows you to see what they are having problems with). I also like that you can split up into break-out rooms. This gives diversity of discussion. The administrator also has the ability to hop in and out of different rooms. As a teacher, this is a great way to get students talking while also supervising the conversations.

Cons

There are some difficulties with this software and e-learning. For example, the leader can mute all participants; however, participants can unmute themselves. This makes it difficult if you have a student who wants to interrupt the lesson. They can simply unmute themselves at any time. Also, while you can share your screen, every participant can also share their screen. If too many people try to share their screen at one time, it creates a bit of chaos and oftentimes glitches out the system.

RD

Roxanne D.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Zoom make social distancing easier

I knew about zoom before this pandemic. However, I became a frequent user since the pandemic and the lock down. Apart from the few issues I had which most of them minor the software was quite useful and I benefited alot from using it.

Pros

Being that our new normal at work is to work from home most days it made meeting much easier. I really love the fact that all we had to do is send a link for everyone to be joined without an hassle. Zoom can be used for multiple purposes and not just for meetings. It is used for online learning, preventing students to have to be face to face with their peers and their teachers. It is very user friendly. Another pro is that you can share multiple screens and it allows virtual background which is top tier. The virtual feature of hand raising is amazing Especially in schools and meetings.

Cons

Even though this software is on it's way to top tier there is still some areas that could be improved upon and they are: 1) it should be clear on how you turn on your mike 2) you have to upgrade to a paid plan to use customer support and when you do (at least when I do) there is no customer support 3)there should be an option for you to share and communicate with persons you are waiting. 4)the virtual backgrounds could be a bit clearer or look a bit more realistic

AB

Angela B.

Retail, self-employed

Getting Together With Zoom

Before 2020, I never expected to need a virtual meeting program. I was able to conduct much of my business with customers or clientele over the phone or in person. Now I feel like I can't live without Zoom. From virtual conferences to discussing illustrations with colleagues, it has become a necessity when we couldn't get together.

Pros

Some of the better features of Zoom are the ease of connecting with others via video conferencing. The company keeps its software updated, and they do care about security. You can use the program for free and still get many options, such as unlimited one to one meetings, 40-minute meetings, and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants. There are nice video options such as screen sharing, virtual backgrounds, spotlight multiple people, etc. With a pro plan ($149.90 /year/license), you can have the ability to offer longer meetings (I encourage question and answer periods), streaming, and reporting functionality.

Cons

I recently found out that there are many people who still don't have access to a computer. Those that want to join the meetings can do it by phone, but it is cumbersome to connect. I had to snail mail the meeting information to a few folks so that they could connect to a meeting of mine, and I had a difficult time walking them through the steps. The program doesn't let you sign in with more than one device. I wanted to troubleshoot the phone call issue and others myself but needed someone else's account to verify the solutions. I also wish Zoom offered a simple blurred background option for their virtual session like Skype offers. I don't necessarily need anything fancy for a background. I just want to make my background less distracting, especially when my cat starts bathing behind me.

AM

Amy M.

Libraries, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A Lifesaver During Covid

Prior to covid I'd utilized zoom occasionally but not on the paid level. I had to upgrade our usage to allow for more people to be included in meetings and my staff to utilize it as well for online library program offerings. It's been great. I can easily schedule a meeting, sent out notice to my attendees and even send it to Facebook Live so that I can still make my meeting accessible for public viewing. (We're subject to open records laws)

Pros

Eight months ago Video Conferencing seemed like something that I'd never have to truly look into beyond an occasional use, more for fun, not really work. The Covid 19 Crisis made me rethink that. I'm the director of a small public library in Kentucky. We are required legally to host monthly trustees meetings to keep tabs on/make the community aware of the utilization of tax dollars and services offered. But what do you do when you can't allow those trustees to be in the same room together for the sake of their health? Zoom really saved us.

Cons

I've not encountered any real issue with our use of Zoom thus far. It's been easy to use for myself and the library trustees.

Sanskriti G.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

ZOOM for team discussions, learning and more!

Overall, I had a good experience with ZOOM. Through the application we are able to have team discussions, discuss ongoing project, presentation and more. I am able to join live meetings in anytime and anywhere. With the remote desktop connections, we are able to access the office PC(virtually), and do works as specified. So, its been easier for us to 'Work From Home' in this pandemic.

Pros

Zoom is great app for online video conferencing. It Supports multiple devices, file sharing, video calls, texts(chats), screen hosting, remote access and much more within the single app. The interface seems smooth and navigation within the app is handy. Zoom has its own in-built screen recording feature, and users don't need to install any external softwares for screen recording.

Cons

For most of the times, I am experiencing the repetition of audio as I speak. It's quiet disturbing when I heard my own voice repeling back. Also, sometimes, the calls ends out unexpectedly, and I am likely to miss important announcement and team discussions.

JS

John S.

Computer Software, self-employed

A very complete conferencing application that suffers from usability issues

Overall I have found Zoom to be a stable and valuable tool. The pricing structure is reasonable and the features very complete. I like that the company is continuing on improving security which is imperative to it's continued use. I often recommend and use Zoom because of this.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate the most is that only the host of a meeting is required to have a membership to take advantage of long conference calls. This has opened up the ability to use Zoom with a wide array of customers and use cases, such as adding family members. Zoom is also frequently updating their application to make it more user friendly and add compelling features which has made this conferencing tool a goto for nearly everyone. The fact it is completely cross platform makes it accessible for anyone I need to conference call with.

Cons

The inconstancies and the seemingly constant adjustment of features is a blessing and a curse. When working with others they often can't find how to do something that they "saw yesterday." While this isn't a major issue for professionals, it can be crippling and frustrating to non-technical users. Also, there is a level of inconsistency between desktop and mobile applications on the location of buttons...

Muhammad Arifur R.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Decent solution for online meetings

We are using Zoom for our daily meetings for website development. We use the screen share features to discuss on the project and to work on the source code together. We share our ideas with whiteboard feature. Zoom handles weak internet connection very well - which makes it our on-the-go app for online meetings.

Pros

Zoom can be used both on PC and smartphone. The app is quite easy to navigate. Connecting to meetings is easy using meeting links. It has the options to chat, share screen, documents and whiteboard - everything needed for team meetings. The Driving Mode is quite handy when only voice communication is needed.

Cons

The meeting interface is kind of old-ish. Lags quite a lot sometimes. Disconnects and reconnects again and agin on weak network. It doesn’t have advanced features like auto-connecting to meetings according to the schedule.

Kyle Y.

Motion Pictures and Film, self-employed

School's Solution During a Pandemic

Overall Zoom is an amazing software and I'm glad that most teachers use it. I do think there are some improvements and some added features to be made. Zoom's a strong option for anyone needing to teach a class through the internet or host online meetings with international people and I believe it will become a better feature as time moves on.

Pros

Zoom has been a great software for online meetings since 2013. Although only a couple of people had used Zoom pre-2020, it started to emerge during the time Covid-19 started affecting schools. Due to people having social distance, having school in-person was essentially impossible without getting sick. Zoom was a strong solution to this problem and is still being used more than ever today. Like most...

Cons

Zoom has some flaws that other softwares already have integrated into their system. One example is Discord which allows the user to turn up the mic volume of anyone in a meeting while allowing you to simultaneously turn down the mic of someone else. Zoom does have to ability to allow you to add contacts but personally I don't use this feature because there's not a quicker way to do other than adding...

JV

Joseph V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Meetings during a pandemic? No problem with Zoom.

During the pandemic we needed a solution to hold our meetings for our offficers, general membership, and committees. We needed a perfect solution, and we needed it quickly. As the project manager on implementing and researching a viable solution, we looked at what we had, and what we wanted. We had GoToMeeting. I found that this product was clunky, not user friendly, and overall a hassle to implement...

Pros

Zoom was super easy to implement for our department of 200 plus members. This was by far the easiest aspect of the program. Zoom was extremely easy to price, and to roll out to our membership. We have a wide demographic of members, some who are computer-literate, and those who are not. What I like the most was being able to on-board those members who are technophobes. Generating and setting up a meeting was very straightforward, and incredibly easy. I can send a meeting to multiple people quickly and easily, with it being easy and simple on their end. The feedback has been nothing but positive. Secondly, I love the stable connection zoom provides, with crystal-clear audio and video when we run a meeting with over 200 people at once. This was spot on for what we were looking for.

Cons

My only issue with Zoom is during rapid discussion. Sometimes the software has an issue keeping up, audio will cut out, and it is sometimes difficult to follow when multiple people are talking at once. This occurs only a few times and seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes it goes ahead with no issues, and there is no difficulty hearing, but sometimes it is burdensome to ask someone to repeat what they were saying and it slows down overall productivity and user happiness.

QB

Quincy B.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Zoom Makes It Possible

Overall, Zoom has provided that easy & seamless transition from 100% in-person work to now 100% virtual work in a matter of 2 days. Also, Zoom has been crucial to our “office bonding” since it has now been approximately 5 months of both seeing these coworkers.

Pros

Back in March, like the rest of the country, I was sent to work from home due to coronavirus. Since Zoom was already integrated into our GSuite & used sporadically, it made it a seamless transition, most importantly our meetings that had already been scheduled prior to being sent home. Part of my job is recruitment & onboarding, and with Zoom, I have been able to successfully hire & onboard several...

Cons

My biggest complaint about the software is that when connected via phone, people can sometimes hear themselves via feedback on their end - more so than on the computer mic. It is extremely important to ensure you are muted if you are not actively speaking while using the phone audio method.

XF

Xavier F.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Avis sur Zoom

J'ai découvert Zoom au démarrage du projet et il a bien évolué! Installation et enregistrement rapide! Prise en mais intuitive. Effectivité et besoin de peu de ressources de bande passante et utilisable sur tout les systèmes d'exploitation avec peu de ressource mémoire.

Pros

Zoom est un programme de visioconférence simple à mettre en place et à utiliser qui permet de réalisé des rendez-vous "tête à tête" ou des réunions de groupe de qualité et rapidement sans grande connaissance informatique. Il permet aussi de faire des présentation et d'animer des Webinaires avec un partage d'écran simple et propre qui va bien mettre en valeurs votre produits! La qualité d'image et incroyable même avec une webcam de PC portable et il n'y a quasiment jamais de lag d'images même avec une petite connexion. Bref c'est in logiciel indispensable a mettre dans votre top 5!

Cons

L'interface est un peu trop minimaliste. il pourra encore s’améliorer sur la charte graphique. Il y a eu des failles de sécurité dû a un emploie pas assez sécurisé des utilisateurs. Quelques soucis pour fonctionner avec Firefox.....

Showing original review in French. See translation

Kevin M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Someone recommended Zoom

Given the current climate everyone is trying to find solutions for running classrooms from home. I was led to using Zoom by recommendation from other lecturers. In the scramble to find a universal solution that could work for everyone Zoom became the most popular solution. Having use the software for the past three months I can say that it does its job competently. Sadly I haven't upgraded to the pro version but that might change given the unstable times we are in now. Overall i like all the extra feature the software has. Its made having online tutorials a breeze.

Pros

Well like many conference software it allows video chat and it comes with screen sharing which is essential when working with students. I also like the features that allows you to see who is muted as well as being able to mute them yourself. When doing screen sharing, I like the top bar that shows information about the current call and also the pop-up notification when someone is attempting to join the chat. Above all I enjoy the fact that I don’t have to worry about what devices my students have as they can join using either PC or Cellphone. Especially cellphones as most of my student are more likely to have a cellphone or tablet than a laptop or desktop computer.

Cons

My only issue is that there are other conferencing software that are free to use and because Zoom's free version is limited to 40 mins per session it can become annoying re-establishing meetings every time you run out of minutes. This leaves you with the only option of purchasing the pro version which can cost you either $15 per month or an annual fee of $150. At that cost you better be committed to using this software the whole year and not as a temporary solution to the current crisis. In the end you'll have to decide if the cost is worth the features it provides.

RB

Rajat B.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Zoom Review

The overall experience is really great for me because I have come to zoom from skype for business and its way better compared to that product.

Pros

Zoom is one of the best meeting app I have ever used. The interface is so simple and minimalist. Its fast to connect and its very much stable. The video and audio quality is really good compared to other products in its category. Here the chats stay for 7 days while in other similar products (e.g. skype) all the chats got deleted once we close the session. Sharing file over chats and in-built screenshot taking features make it awesome. Another cool feature is if you chat with people while you are sharing your screen, that chat window wont be shared through screen sharing. Its really a super cool features for privacy.

Cons

I don't have many complaint against zoom but there are few. In the beginning of COVID-19 pandemic, when so many people started using zoom, I had lots of stability issues. But it got fixed through an update. A big shout-out for the zoom team. I feel like the chat staying time can be improved from 7 days to 30 days or more. Because a history is always better. Another problem I have faced is like whenever I am scheduling a meeting I can't invite people and share the meeting information from the zoom window. It redirects me to my outlook calendar and from there the rest can be done. Also my zoom doesn't sync other meeting from my calendar. It shows only those meeting which are created from zoom.

CB

Chad B.

Renewables & Environment, 501-1,000 employees

Standard for large group meetings

Zoom continues to be our go-to solution for Large group meetings (over 9 participants) and nearly all meetings with external participants. We often will use MS Teams for smaller meetings but we allows our users to chose based on personal preference.

Pros

I have used all of the video conferencing options on the Market and Zoom is the easiest to use while providing a consistent and stable experience for all.

Cons

The only feature that I see lacking in Zoom is the same tight integration with the Microsoft Stack that Teams has. With that said, it still integrates nicely with Outlook so it's easy to schedule meetings.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Robust and dependable conferencing platform for remote working

I usually conduct site inspections by going to the site, but due to the limitations arisen as a result of the pandemic I have to conduct these meetings and inspections virtually. The picture quality is top-notch and there is no lag especially in video. With a good internet connection, there is literally nothing we can't do as a remote team. Previously we were deploying Zoom as a conferencing tool for only international conferencing, or limited requirements, however now we are utilizing it for all of our meetings, video conferences and audio calls on a daily basis.

Pros

Zoom is one of the many software available for video conferencing, audio meetings as well as remote seminars. However one aspect where Zoom clearly is better than its counterparts is 'quality'. The connectivity for meetings initiated through Zoom is amazing, and so is the audio-video quality. I have tried several other applications including Teams and Meet, but Zoom provides a better experience. It is easy to share the screen, and present slides etc. seamlessly whilst delivering to a wide audience. There is also an option to record- that is quite useful if team members are unavailable to attend.

Cons

Integration was fairly quick and simple. However I feel that the app could be improved, as it is not as robust as using the software on the computer. Also, I would like the option of just joining through the web and not have to download the app. I tried this the first time, but couldn't join the meeting as a result of this confusion.