Pipeliner now offers 4 versions of its top-rated CRM, at 4 different price points, to meet the needs of businesses of all… read more sizes.
Free Version-- Basic sales management and tracking for a single user
Personal Plus-- All the functionality of Personnel with added flexibility and space for a single user
$8 per user/month, billed annually
Starter--Basic sales management, tracking and collaboration
$25 per user/month, billed annually
Business (Most Popular)--Full CRM functionality, advanced reporting, customization and unique productivity features
$55 per user/month, billed annually
✔ All Features INCLUDED!
✔ Pipeliner App for iPhone, iPad or Android Smartphones
✔ Pipeliner Add-In for MS Outlook 2010 & 2013 for Windows
✔ Full Google Apps integration, including Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Tasks and Calendar.
✔ Unlimited Custom Fields
✔ 100% Offline & Sync Capabilities
KiteDesk FIND: per seat, per month, billed annually.
KiteDesk FLOW: per seat, per month, billed annually (includes KiteDe… read moresk FIND)
Data packages, local presence and minutes sold separately above starter tier.
Automation, Marketing & Transactional Email, and SMS Service
SendinBlue pricing is based on the number of email messages sent, rather than the number of contacts you keep in your acc… read moreount.
Try SendinBlue with a free account and send up to 9,000 emails per month (300 emails per day).
As your business grows, you can upgrade to a plan that meets your needs without breaking the bank! Send up to 40,000 emails per month for just $7.37 -- or send even more emails at great prices.
Free version: Lets a single user conduct 1-to-1 meetings.
Free Trial (30-days): Fully functional with all features of p… read morerofessional edition.
Subscription pricing is based on number of hosts and number of participants, starting at $12/month or $115/year for 1 host and 5 participants.
Starting at $14.99 per line per month, plus $0.03/minute for outbound calls.
Metered extension: $14.99 per line per mo… read morenth, plus $0.03 per minute
Virtual extension: $14.99 per line per month, including a direct dial number which forward to employee's mobile phone
Unlimited extension: $39.99 per line per month, unlimited monthly calls throughout the continental U.S. and Canada; multi-line discounts may apply.
A single place for your team communication and workflows
Free Plan: $0
• No limits on time or users
• Search and browse up to 10k of your team's most recent messages
• 10 apps or… read more service integrations
• Native apps for iOS, Android, Mac & Windows Desktop
• Two-person voice and video calls
• 5GB total file storage for the team
• Two-factor authentication
Standard Plan: $6.67 per user / month
Everything in the Free plan, and:
• Unlimited searchable message archives
• Unlimited apps and service integrations
• Custom retention policies for messages and files
• Guest access
• Priority support
• OAuth via Google
• Mandatory two-factor authentication
• Custom User Groups to reach a team or department
• Group voice and video calls
• 10GB file storage per team member
• Custom Profiles
Plus Plan: $12.50 per user / month
Everything in the Standard plan, and:
• SAML-based single sign-on (SSO)
• Compliance Exports of all messages
• 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime SLA
• 24/7 Support with 4-hour response time
• User provisioning and deprovisioning
• Real-time Active Directory sync with OneLogin, Okta, Centrify, and Ping Identity
• 20GB file storage per team member
Slack Enterprise Grid powers the design, usage, and administration of multiple interconnected Slack workspaces across your entire company.
• Organization-wide search, direct messaging, and announcement-focused channels
• Unlimited workspaces, customized around the people, information and apps that matter most to a team
• Shared channels between workspaces to connect teams when needed
• Security, compliance, billing, and platform integration management in a single view
• Support for integrations with data loss prevention (DLP), e-Discovery, and offline backup providers
• 1 TB (1,000 GB) of storage per user
• Dedicated account and customer success teams
• 24/7 support with 2-hour response time
Shared task list for project management & collaboration
Asana Premium (billed annually):
$21/month, 5 members
$42/month, 10 members
$84/month, 15 membe… read morers
$125/month, 20 members
$209/month, 30 members
$334/month, 40 members
$417/month, 50 members
For internal teams: $29 per month - unlimited users, 100GB file storage.
For use with clients: $79 per month - unlimited… read more users, 100GB file storage, with access to the 'Clientside' feature for recording client feedback.
Enterprise pricing starts at $3000 per year, with 2 terabytes of file storage.
Free trial, with monthly plans starting from $0/month. Breezy HR offers simple pricing for busy people – no contracts, a… read morell with unlimited users, unlimited candidates, and flexible, pay-as-you-go prices.
OutSystems is offered as a yearly subscription with everything you need to quickly deliver your first set of custom appli… read morecations, and grow as you need.
Enterprise trials are available on request, for companies that want to evaluate the platform.
Free personal environments in the OutSystems cloud are also available for evaluation and personal use.
Unlimited free use for five people.
Upgrade to premium to add more users for $9 per user, per month. Premium features in… read moreclude greater admin controls and unlimited free external collaborators, e.g. clients.