Bugasura Logo

Bugasura

A Simple, Fast, and collaborative bug-tracking platform.

Bugasura Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Analytics reports and chart option is given , support me to write an effective bugs and assign it , Bugasura is the best and powerful bug tracking tool It has lot of great features.
I like the ability to be able to view bugs at a high and granular level. The ability to see a dashboard is also very beneficial.
I really like the way how it integrates with Jira and present you minimal and quality charts and dashboard which is not so easy with Jira itself. Solves a huge problem for me as a lead.
So that we could add things live "Version" as a field. Rather than the current set of data such as the OS and Browser (which are useless for us).
So the question will be which one are you going to drop.

Bugasura users...

Trello-logocaret

Trello

Microsoft Excel-logocaret

Microsoft Excel

How would you rate Bugasura?

Best bug tracking software

Pros

I have used this product for about 4 months now and what I like the most is that it keeps getting improved as per our needs. I remember when I started using it, there was only one way integration possible with Jira but then the sync was implemented both ways. It is the most simplest tool I have used so far compared to the other options available. I can have multiple teams inside one tool and also have multiple projects within those teams. The best thing is that I can also bring my clients inside it. Client onboarding is also very easy and flawless. Support people are also very humble. Overall, it's the best bug tracking tool.

Cons

Nothing as such to dislike about it. In the recent past I was encountering increase in loading time but it is getting improved as I can see from the social media posts and also from the live support.

Chhota price, bada dhamakedar benefits

Pros

Bugasura is a very simple bug tracking tool among all the other tools I have used. It has an intuitive UI. JIRA, github integration is awesome to those users. Soon others features are coming too as I read. For small companies it is a boon to get such good tool in less price with so much of features. Support and support people are also very good.

Cons

Very few things I don't like about it and that is disappearing day by day. I can log the bugs in the tool and they are being resolved. would like to have version tracking in it.

Pros

While uploading the screen shot please enable the copy and paste option and enable the links in description part in my opinion please enable the links in description part once after submitting the raised bug.

Cons

Good very easy to use and I faced issue while integrating with jira.

Good Software, maybe exatly waht you need.

It's good software. There are things they can improve to be a reference, there aren't a lot of user options out there.

Pros

It's very easy to use and most of the features you need to work on QA with (or without) a team are here. Filters, priority, easy to put images, enter device details and you can customize the interface to your bug report!

Cons

There are some interface decisions that I didn't like: in the board view I couldn't delete my cards; I would prefer horizontal scrolling to be visible full-time (without having to scroll to the bottom of the page to see it). If you work alone on a project, there is no need for the "My Dashboard" area. When a Bug is created it automatically shows "open" and sometimes this is not real. A bug is opened when it is ready to be fixed (tested as a bug), the software may provide some backlog, such as a "waiting" status.

The Best tool for BUG tracking we have used so far!!!

All our teams loved it. We're are using it extensively. Bugs and Issue has became easier.

Pros

User interface is very good and easy to understand.

Cons

1. Bugs logged for Bugasura are taking to much time to get resolved. 2. It has Github integration but most business like ours use Bit Bucket, so we cannot take advantage of that.

Great Tool,exactly what I needed

Pros

Tracking and reporting bugs are very easy and seamless.

Cons

Nothing as such. This tool provides me all the features that are required to report and track bugs and it is all I needed.

Bug Management made easy

Pros

Cons

It would be good to be able to integrate with the likes of Asana and Zendesk if possible

Tracking Issues Made Easy

Pros

We use this extremely useful tool to get an overall track of all the issues being faced by the teammates and the vendors on our various platforms. The issues get tracked in real time with a proper resolution being followed up thus increasing the overall experience.

Cons

Currently it's going great nothing as such faced as of now of critical nature.

Nice upcoming tool

Pros

— easy onboarding — worklow design — easy integration with other tools

Cons

— Add priority instead of only severity — add collaboration with github or gitlab

Great tool for bug tracking

Pros

Project management and smooth, easy handling

Cons

Most of the time the bugasura server has a lot of problems like server speed.

Standardize Bug Reports from both QA and Non-QA testers

Pros

Standardize Bug Reports: - It helps structure the thinking and execution of tests, as well as guide novices in producing helpful bug reports without much effort. Moreover, you're using the same tool for browser and mobile-based testing to generate a bug report with an image flow (screencast) from two separate sources. This greatly reduces the friction and dread of yet another bug report when you...

Cons

Simple overall concept, yet it does require some training (although minimal) to grasp the workflow and main benefits. It doesn't tie back to your test case tool (which will usually have a pass/fail and reporting feature). It that sense you might feel like using either tool but not both. So the question will be which one are you going to drop? - That being said, I've heard of teams abandoning the test case suite to "save time". This always makes me raise my eyebrows, but since there's no abandoning reporting, you'll find bugasura as a preferred go-to tool.

Hey Antonius, A pleasure to discover your review here. We are grateful for you to consider using Bugasura reporter and tracker. We recently made a significant improvement to reduce the initial learning curve for the tracker and we are seeing a great conversion of first time users to regular users because of that. However, we will continue to make improvements on the reporter to make it easy for first time users based on your feedback. Equally, our roadmap and vision is to make it so much more easy for people to provide visibility into what they are testing and making it easy for others to understand and solve issues. Since we release something exciting and new every 2 weeks, watch out for what's coming up in the first week of the next month. Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Bugasura: A tool to make your testing more efficient and manageable.

We are using Bugasura at SelectorsHub to raise and track the bugs. SelectorsHub users found it very easy to raise bugs and at the same time it made our life so much easy to track those bugs and fix them. It's been more than 6months we are using it and it is saving a lot of time and energy for us. Now we need not to ask our user what browser or what OS you are using, we get it auto filled like wise many other things which made our life so easy.

Pros

1) User friendly UI. 2) Every aspect of both the end bug reporter and bug fixer has been taken care. 3) It has made so easy to raise bug and track them with the features like it auto fill the information like browser, OS system etc.

Cons

It's been more than 6months but we didn't find anything bad about it.

Hey Sanjay, Thanks for your kindness and reviewing us here. Thanks for the 10/10 rating because we strive to get there. As you mentioned, we are focused on making it easy and useful. Equally affordable. That's why we our free plan and making it free for useful projects like Selectors Hub and Test Case Studio has delighted many engineers. Cheers!

A smart workspace for defect management

Great experience so far.

Pros

Very few tools like Bugasura have focused on user experience over anything else and that makes Bugasura good for me and my team. Easy, efficient, and smart mechanism to report defect both in quick manner as well as detailed one. The best part I like is how the entire thread of communication (comments) are maintained as those are vital details from defect detection till defect resolution and keep them to refer in future is central for a defect management process. Dashboard is again an amazing piece of work done by the tool creators it give entire picture at a glance ( per customizations) in very intuitive fashion. Needless to mention that the App of Bugasura is very nice and enhances the ease of ensuring the efficiency and availability of entire system.

Cons

Not sure if this supports video attachment now, last time one of the user in my group talked about it. I believe video attachments (larger size, sometime) should be allowed. Theme modifications and Customization panel (GUI) to admin user could be good things to have.

Very Good Bug Tracking System for Teams Not Requiring Complicated Setups

Overall, the product has been a massive help for our small development team. We currently use it daily to track bugs across a few of our own products. The software was simple enough for use as we did not want an issue tracker with everything else like project management etc as we do not need those as we have another product used by everyone for that (as we manage other projects which do not have bugs)

Pros

The software is easy to use and get to grips with. The interface allows for direct image pasting from clipboard which is a nice feature. The statuses are easily customised for your teams requirements and bug references can be customised for each product we have.

Cons

It would be nice to see a few more configurable lists of data, such as, the field for "Feature Name" that is a free text field and is our team generally leave this as default as we do not want to have to type the name of a feature for each bug. A dropdown list would be better with a configurable list behind it. Additionally, it would be nice to see some configurable custom fields. So that we could add things live "Version" as a field. Rather than the current set of data such as the OS and Browser (which are useless for us)

Hi Stuart, It is wonderful to receive your review. We are prioritising your feedback and you will soon see custom field options. Our goal is to continue to make this simple and easy to use and glad to see you highlighted that as a pro of Bugasura. Cheers for a great holiday season!

First time experience on Bugasura

Pros

1. Live Support for the open and closed bugs is looking good. completed/total bug is a good choice for clear understanding. 2. Side navigation is perfectly designed to display the current window to the user. 3. Apps display on the home page on every tab has perfectly UI. 4. On hovering to the app on the homepage, adding the functionality of copying the app link is a good move. 5. Adding an intercom messenger button is good but it would be better if a. It displayed a cross icon instead of a down arrow icon when it is opened. b. user had an option to minimize it instead of displaying it on the page all the time. 6. Displaying gifs according to the functionality when no data is available is a perfect and attractive idea. 7. UI of displaying issues as a list and as a board is well designed.

Cons

It may have some more functionalities like writing and reviewing test cases, changing the status of bugs according to their life cycle etc. Also, there are some bugs in the application that I think need to be fixed. 1. On the homepage, the alignment of the icon with the tab text (Private, Public, Contributes Projects) should be the same. 2. On clicking the "Create New Project" button on the homepage...

A easy to use, non cluttered and simple Issue/Bug tracking system

Ease of Use is the main reason why I would go with this application. I also got good support during the period of usage and the support is ready to hear.

Pros

As a CI/CD platofrm developer and architect for software application have used apps like GitHub Issues, BugZilla and Atlassian Jira. The app distinguishes itself by being less cluttered and ease to use. The data and issues are clearly visible in the Dash Board. The Simplicity is its USP, and accordingly hits the sweet spot for most requirements.

Cons

Compared to applications like Jira, the functionality is not huge and diverse. Jira is highly customizable and is the gold standard as far the range of functions are concerned in this area. However it has integration with Jira if necessary for complicated requirements. Didn't explore it, as we didn't have those requirements.

Thanks Pradosh for using Bugasura and then taking time to review it. The idea of building Bugasura was to not replace Jira but look at a bug tracker that is fast and easy to work with in tandem to Jira. That is why Bugasura has an integration with Jira. We are adding some features though. More integrations coming in. Multi threaded comments. Simplified mobile views. Focus is to make it simple and easy to use as you have said that is our USP.

Awesome App for Product Management

Excellent software, I have recommended to use across the globe, so we have started using across multiple countries

Pros

Ease of Use and simple to stakeholders with the dashboard

Cons

Key features need improvements are Resolution Time, Deadline for Issues, Flexibility of Kanban view with addition of new stages

is the tracker for teams planning and building great products , capture and organize issues

Pros

affordable pricing, seamless migration, boost agent productivity & end-user satisfaction. Best-in-class IT support, efficient ticketing system with modern Ui . analytics and dashboards you've been looking finally exist

Cons

It's a workflow-powered tool , You get top traceability ,It's an environment most teams know , Requirements and Test Management

Single user review

I can now track my bugs, that's all. It's all I need.

Pros

I like that it interfaces with Trello, which I also use.

Cons

Too many features. I was a user of debugle.com which had only the critical features for me and had a very clean interface. Bugasura has an interface that is truly a 'basura'. Too many buttons, too much on the screen. I work on a laptop, not on dual screen 30' monitors.

Awesome Bug Tracker

Pros

Clean UI and Awesome Interface. User-friendly

Excellent Product

Pros

UI of the Product is very simple and easily been understood by developers and other project team members. Also appreciate the response from the support team for the query raised.

Cons

Need to have options to add customize issue types

Hey Praveen, Super delighted to read your review. Customizing issue status is available now. You can go to settings and checkout custom workflow and add the same that is relevant to your team. We love the fact that you gave us 10/10 and appreciating our UX because we spend a lot of time thinking how to make it a 10/10 experience for you and others. Every 2 weeks, we have something cool going out. Board view just went live. Check out what is coming in the next 2 weeks. You will absoliutely deepen your love for Bugasura.

Best Bug Tracking Tool

Bugasura is helpful for us in tracking and closing the bugs. It makes our work easy and generates project-wise bug status reports.

Pros

Cons

1. For every login system is asking for an “upgrade plan” and to end that process it gets more time to get back to the project page. 2. While entering the bugs, the tool is loading for a long time. 3. While we are uploading more than one image, we are unable to rearrange it. 4. For the projects ‘creating a milestone’ option is missing. If it is available in bugasura it is great to achieve project task allocation.

Bugs are in the past!

Pros

Our company love the simple interface 1st place due to several newbies and time managed upon them, so Thank you for doing this job with us and making a learning processes easier and simplier!;)

Cons

There are no bad features of this app we have allready discovered, though if u insist to choose any so let it be only this unnecessary question and really, you should make it vanish cause this is your only bug here)))

Great Software to Track Bugs

Pros

Its quite simple to track and resolve bugs.

Cons

A little less in features as compared to asana. Need to enhance features

Hey Omendra, Glad to receive your review. We just launched board view. Every 2 weeks, we release new features and in hindsight we would certainly be feature rich. Thanks for your continued usage and support. Watch out for something cool coming in the next 2 weeks.

Great way to track bugs!

Very Good!

Pros

Easy to implement and simple but effective way to track , manage and resolve bugs!

Cons

Would love to see both way integration capability with JIRA

Heya, Glad to read your review. We do have a push to Jira as of now. I am sure you also want to do pull from Jira. We are working on that. Not just that, we are bringing integration with other tools your teams are using too. That way, every 2 weeks, you will see something new and refreshing as you continue to use Bugasura.