GoCanvas Logo

Easy, flexible & powerful software for service businesses.

GoCanvas Reviews - Page 5

BC

Brad C.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Need more search options

Pros

Ease of use and set up. Integrates easily with Zapier for my data reporting

Cons

need to be able to search all my apps at once instead of individually. If I want to search for all Ford's my installers installed I should be able to do that.

CM

Caleb M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent Low Cost Site Servery App

It has been a great cost-effective experience.

Pros

Easy to use way to effectively gather field information

Cons

Working with any database can have its issues. Uploading our forms using wireless data can be an issue.

MR

Meli R.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Forms are easy and smart

This was my first software I have worked with that helped me digitize all our forms and that was very helpful in moving my company forward.

Pros

I enjoy the form fields are completely customizable and you can create a nice looking PDF with the final product.

Cons

I would of continued to use this product except I have to upload all the forms to the locations they need to be so for me I needed a software that did that.

KO

Kayla O.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Please write back

Everything was great besides no reply from customer service about my request.

Pros

Ease of use and i like that it helps people sign into my new salon.

Cons

I got no response when I asked very kindly if i could make any arrangement to pay month by month at least for a little while, then Id buy a year. Im a new start up and can not afford an entire year but really want to use this. Im not even open yet. Could you guys at least save my information so when I can afford the program and business starts up id be able to keep my hard work?

BL

Ben L.

GoCanvas is an easy tool for everybody

Pros

The ease of use for learners, teachers, and admins is hard to beat. There is so much functionality with very little work in maintenance.

Cons

Its hard to find something really bad. The only thing I can think of is if you want customization for an organization, the thresholds for users is maybe a bit high.

AH

Ashley H.

Design, self-employed

Great Document Sender/Team Collaborator

Great business tool to have, especially in smaller offices to transfer information quickly and effectively.

Pros

I love how I can easily send important documents to other providers to have signed or co-workers with pertinent information securely.

Cons

I didn't like the up-charges and other charges associated with it. It seems unnecessary. Other then the money, it functioned great.

ES

Estela S.

Building Materials, 501-1,000 employees

Very versatile platform with a great customer service team

Daily audits are easier to track now

Pros

User friendly, easy to navigate, very easy to update forms.

Cons

I'd like the grid function/view to be more easy to add to a form.

CG

Chis G.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Been using Go Canvas for 2 months now and love it!!

I have 10 field foreman currently using apps and what a time saver. WE are currently converting all of our old forms from paper over to a digital version of a Go Canvas app. Everything form time sheets to extra work tickets and inspections in submitted digitally and I can save to our cloud or export it to others with the click of a mouse. The Go Canvas team was MORE than helpful during my initial training period. I would definitely recommend this to other colleagues. Thanks!

Pros

Very using friendly for the workers using it in the field. Keeps all of my data in one place.

Cons

Not able to view the PDF format before official submission

MK

Marty K.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

My Dispatch App has changed my world

Very helpful team at Gocanvas.

Pros

Easy to program and has very flexible logic solutions.

Cons

Wish I could set a default of at least 100 workflow dispatches to display on the page. Pretty bothersome to make an edit on dispatch 72, save it, and then have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to choose 100, to display 100 dispatches so that I can edit number 73. The current default is 25. And, the Business Insights Add-in is no longer static in my Excel. So I have to reactivate the Gocanvas add-in every time I open Excel. This is a problem.

MH

Marty H.

Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees

It works (with quarks)

Overall, positive rating!

Pros

The mobile platform on iphone ios works.

Cons

The Data transfer speeds could be better.

ab

arthur b.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

- Learning curve is easy. - fast support response.

Pros

- Drag and drop features - fast updates - csv integration

Cons

- csv integration limits - no option to insert graphical elements for design

NC

Nigel C.

Revolution in Mobile Data Gathering

As a large food retailer, we frequently require data from our 350+ field managers, Loss prevention personnel and so on. GoCanvas mobile forms saved us from receiving 300 emails for each audit, feedback request site visit etc. It saved us from deciphering 300 differently formatted excel files and it saved our colleagues in the field from carrying around heavy laptops, allowing them to spend much more...

CG

Christiana G.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Review of Go Canvas

It takes what was once written by hand and makes it so I can see it right on the mobile.

Pros

I can see what is going on without being at each location and leave a step by step to follow and get pictures along the way to check the work.

Cons

I found it hard to get the work flow piece to work properly and get the items deleted as they were completed. Still working on that pieces working effectively for us.

NM

Nick M.

This app is great. Very user friendly and it works offline.

Pros

The fact that this application works offline. We have found in our search to find a mobile app provider that an offline capability is not standard. Go Canvas' app works offline from the start, big win for our organization and for Go Canvas.

Cons

Not that this is a big dislike, but the ability to brand the App with our company Logo. like I said this isn't a big dislike as we can brand each one of our forms. However it would be nice to have our company logo as the apps icon.

Craig D.

Construction,

GoCanvas Apps has improved our field correspondence

We've worked with GoCanvas the last 2 years to make our field foreman paperless with all of their forms including Field Reports, Safety Inspections and Meetings, Request for Information, and Extra Work Orders. No longer do we wait a week to get a carbon copy of these forms, not to mention how easy to read they've become.

Pros

Forms are easy to create, just send your current ones to GoCanvas and for a small fee they convert for use on laptops, iPads and smartphones. Data can autofill from a spreadsheet we maintain and upload quite easily.

Cons

The form you fill out on your iPad, phone or laptop does not look like the final PDF form. You gather the info on a rather bland layout, then send it to GoCanvas who re-formats the info into your professional looking PDF.

JJ

Jenny J.

College education online and in class with GoCanvas

Pros

I like that it is extremely user friendly and can be figured out quickly. It makes online learning less intimidating.

Cons

It is expensive to use as a platform for our start up school.

sG

sharon G.

Love GoCanvas- Highly recommend it for laser, beauty sector

I love GoCanvas App. I love the fact that I have gone virtually paperless. I have over 35 consent forms for clients to complete for my clinic, some of which can be up to 10 pages long. GoCanvas offers me(1) environmental friendly service (2) extra space- as I don't need filing cabinets (3) I never have to worry about a client consent form going missing, as I have an email back up as well as online...

JJ

Jacob J.

Civil Engineering, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy to use online forms

Ticked the box for a simple application to manage field engineers with minimum training and setup.

Pros

The online forms are easy to setup and customize as per individual requirements. Integrates very well with smart phones, we have tested in android phones. No training required for new users as it pretty much self explanatory.

Cons

Downloading forms in pdf can be a pain as you have to do it individually. Could improve data download options especially saving forms in bulk.

JR

Jim R.

Custom reports for customers

Pros

We use it to make roof reports for our customers and they love it. They say they have never seen such professional reports. Gets us jobs!

Cons

A little confusing to use until you spend some time with it. Making the time commitment is worth the results

Mark C.

The canvas team have been very helpful getting started

Simple and easy to use. Make doing daily paperwork easy. It also speeds up reporting on the time sensitive issues.

Pros

The fact that all of forms are in one place, and supervisors can fill forms out on their smart devices in the field and send all at one time. This not only saves time but money as well.

Cons

Not sure, but understanding all functions while building apps sometimes is a little hard. But nothing trial and error won't fix.

JH

JEAN H.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

The company has done an excellent job responding to my countless questions.

Use this before making decisions.

Pros

forms available to staff on galaxy pad and can be filled out after an incident quickly. Also no stacks of incident forms on my desk. Awesome. Able to set up test runs while rest of staff learned the system and still be able to group rates if we wish.

Cons

A bit expensive for small department with many users. otherwise happy. The system seems to be easy to use, no issue there.

DB

David B.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent app!

I inspect many several floor buildings weekly. I need something better than clipboard and pen to document my inspection. This app does it!!!

Pros

Enabled an app illiterate person to make an app that will simplify, streamline and improve my day to day operation. I can and do use it on Android and iOS devices.

Cons

I would like to be able to share it with one additional person to see how we can collaborate on it.

JT

Jill T.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

NBRHC

Overall, it's been good. Reasonable response time for issues that arise.

Pros

It was an easy transition for use by staff. It is easy to use as an administrator. We are very pleased.

Cons

Issues when staff don't set up correctly and I am not able to locate them but the systems says the email address is being used. I am unable to correct without contacting GoCanvas

CL

Cody L.

Great platform and App

Pros

The software is easy to configure, and can capture just about any data you are looking for from the field.

Cons

The builder could have more features, and the integration features could be developed further. Overall not that many cons.

LW

Laura W.

Very satisfied with my GoCanvas experience!

Our company was looking for a way to use our own information and turn it into an app. The simplicity of GoCanvas made this possible for us! My favorite experience with goCanvas was in regards to their customer service department. I dealt with Keith Bateman and felt as if he quickly understood our needs, was prompt, friendly, professional and accurate. I liked that I didn't get a different customer service rep. every time I needed something. We had a few bugs to work out with our new apps, but they were all on our end not on the GoCanvas end. Keith was always eager to help us work these bugs out, and I know he will be there in the future for us. Because of how easy it is to use GoCanvas, and because of the outstanding customer service, we have chosen to sign with GoCanvas for a full year.