GoCanvas Logo

Easy, flexible & powerful software for service businesses.

GoCanvas Reviews - Page 6

LW

Laura W.

Very satisfied with my GoCanvas experience!

Our company was looking for a way to use our own information and turn it into an app. The simplicity of GoCanvas made this possible for us! My favorite experience with goCanvas was in regards to their customer service department. I dealt with Keith Bateman and felt as if he quickly understood our needs, was prompt, friendly, professional and accurate. I liked that I didn't get a different customer service rep. every time I needed something. We had a few bugs to work out with our new apps, but they were all on our end not on the GoCanvas end. Keith was always eager to help us work these bugs out, and I know he will be there in the future for us. Because of how easy it is to use GoCanvas, and because of the outstanding customer service, we have chosen to sign with GoCanvas for a full year.

KM

Kayla M.

Construction, 51-200 employees

GoCanvas has been a fantastic experience for our company

Allowing us to complete documentation that was not getting completed on a regular basis.

Pros

The most fantastic part about GoCanvas is allowing everything to be digital therefore we are capable of receiving documentation from our employees even when they are on the road.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to create documentations and I wish you didn't have to pay to have the rep create it for you.

KG

Kevin G.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pros

Ease of use and understanding what needed to be done

Cons

Not much very good product in my opinion

BS

Bill S.

Finally...

Finally, a cost-effective, customizable solution to complete our building inspection process of going digital. The GoCanvas apps eliminates our paper forms and constant scanning of documents. The email fields allows for the final documents to be instantly emailed to others as they are completed. This saves time once spent scanning, sifting and distributing scanned documents. The reduction of errors is difficult to calculate monetarily, but easy to realize once you start using the apps. Embedding photos and drawings inside the apps is a huge plus and the final documents have a professional appearance. Of course this is not possible without the exceptional customer service GoCanvas provides. Highly recommend this product and company.

MT

Michael T.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Good porduct but spendy

Customer service was great and the product did what everyone told us it would. We just needed a product that handle more solutions than GoCanvas could offer.

Pros

Form creation was simple and straightforward

Cons

It was expensive and we switched to a product that could handle things like vendor management, inventory, time tracking, GPS, etc....

JC

Jonathan C.

Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

Change To A Digital Form

Pros

- The platform was custom and tailored to our specific needs. - The transition for our customers is effortless. - The support team will help you with any questions or problems that might arise.

Cons

Took a little to get small problems that our company need but overall I wouldn’t have any complaints with the ease of the program.

MC

Mike C.

GoCanvas product & service is top-notch

We have been using the GoCanvas application since 2011 primarily for our inspection forms used by our inspection agents. The GoCanvas application has simplified our process both for ourselves and our customers. When and agent completes his report it gets sent electronically to the customer and to the home office where it is further reviewed and filed. All of this used to be done manually with hard copies. GoCanvas has made the process much more efficient and cost effective. The templates they provide and the associated tools to customize your forms to fit your needs are great. If you every have questions or issues the support staff at GoCanvas has also been outstanding. I highly recommend using GoCanvas.

DG

Doug G.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 201-500 employees

Process Improvements

GoCanvas has helped us improved several key processes within our organization. We now have more visibility of several key processes.

Pros

Two things - software was easy to learn / implement and onboarding process was very easy. Lastly, customer support team members are very helpful.

Cons

At this time, I do not have any Cons for our application.

Karl O.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Good system, we used this to create some forms for products that we manufacture

Pros

Very easy to use, easy to customize to work for your specific needs. Simple enough that anyone can figure it out easily.

Cons

Sometimes it is slow to load. Would like to have it come up faster (we work in a very busy fast-paced environment. Also found updating to be a little more cumbersome than we had hoped.

FD

Fabiana D.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

GoCanvas solved our paper problem

We solved the amount of paper that we were using on the event creating orders.

Pros

The ease of creating and updating forms and the designer PDFs is very simple to manage. GoCanvas is very user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes we have to triple check the data that we upload, the minimal error on the file can cause the app to crash.

AP

Amber P.

Customer rep has been great to work with and program is easy to use and customize to your needs

Pros

Easy to customize to your needs and great accessibility for drivers on the road. Love the scan feature so that we can keep track of inventory at lot easier.

Cons

Data is not easily manipulated and there is a lot of clicking back and forth between screens. Wish there were ways to customize the screens of data.

GK

Gary K.

I use GoCanvas every day for my Dryer Vent Cleaning Business.

Pros

I like that I can modify my forms any time and it's super easy! I use this program every day. I have many other forms I will be converting to GoCanvas.

Cons

The data entry is not compact enough on the screen. I wish it was not so spread out. This is not a dal breaker by any means. Just a little tweak.

MK

Manish K.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

The Best

Pros

User friendly platform and easy to customise

Cons

Nothing is there to dislike. It’s the best

SN

Steven N.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

My Take on GoCanvas

My overall experience with GoCanvas now is a good relationship and good experience for me.

Pros

I like where for GoCanvas has the ability to make and create your own documents and manage through each of them. Mostly for me, I use for document purposes but hey, nice thing to have.

Cons

For me, there's not much to dislike or hate GoCanvas but feelings are good and neutral with GoCanvas.

SI

Saad I.

Computer & Network Security, 5,001-10,000 employees

really its amazing

Pros

easy to build ( app. & PDF ) easy to update easy to modify it

Cons

you must use number keyboard for cell needs to fill by number only or litter only to be easy to fill the cell from keyboard without using keyboard that already exist in mobile

SB

Samantha B.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Informative, Appealing, Useful

Pros

Very user friendly, has a wide variety of applications, could really be used anywhere! Also love that you can set it up to your specifications!

Cons

There really is nothing to not like about it! Everything about this program is very well though out!

MH

Mark H.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Mobile forms made easy

Good product, relatively easy to learn, comes with outstanding and responsive customer support.

Pros

A form can be designed and put into production in very short order as long as you have an idea of what you need the form to do and how you would like it laid out.

Cons

It took me a little while to get used to the way the user accounts/groups/assigned apps are organized. Some tasks like assigning an app to a group are not as intuitive as I would like.

JC

Jane C.

Public Safety, 1-10 employees

Super Easy to use, Excellent Customer Service

Eliminates writing, re-writing and then manually entering the repair documents. Cuts data entry time significantly allowing invoicing to happen faster.

Pros

Extremely easy to navigate, create & use

Cons

Can be difficult to get the pdf's to look like the original document

YK

Yehuda K.

Military, 11-50 employees

Hard to learn for beginners.

Pros

The quick synchronization and updating relative documents in the application

Cons

Small space for uploading pictures and drawings. Unable to send notes back to users when workflows sent.

LD

Liz D.

Construction,

Amazing Services and Easy to Use Product

Pros

We began using this product just a short six months ago. It has changed the way our company does business and performs job duties. From the moment I contacted GoCanvas to this very day, they have gone above and beyond to help us with all our needs. GoCanvas is a very innovative company and goes the distance to ensure the satisfaction of us customers.

Cons

GoCanvas is consistently working on updates and upgrades to the product to meet customers' needs.

JD

Joseph D.

Excellent service from start to setup and support

Pros

Very easy to use and universal. Also the ability to create many apps and assign them to specific users

Cons

Printing submissions. It would be great to be able to print a batch selection and not have to open each submission

JL

Jennifer L.

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

A good valuable product to help my work and safety at a High School.

GOOD. A grand and useful tool for COVID-19!

Pros

The ease of checks, and option of a possible comment or not; and reminders by email.

Cons

Just to get the app set up, but got through it.

KS

Kaitlyn S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

GoCanvas

Pros

I enjoyed GoCanvas because I could use it on my phone and do quick glances instead of having to pull the program up on my computer.

Cons

I did not find anything that I did not like about GoCanvas.

SA

Solange A.

Utilities, 501-1,000 employees

Ótimo recurso para otimização de tempo!!

Gosto que os campos do formulário sejam totalmente personalizáveis, torna tudo fácil de encontrar e fácil de concluir. Aumentou enormemente a eficiência dos trabalhos, gosto de como as informações são armazenadas e enviadas é fácil de entender e classificar

Pros

Gosto da praticidade que ele trás , sem aquele monte de papéis para ficar horas procurando, a forma como conseguimos compartilhar dados com toda a empresa de forma tão simples

Cons

notei que quando utilizado por muitos usuários ao mesmo tempo ele trava, mas nada de tão grave

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

JW

Janine W.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Widget

Efficiently capturing pictures and writing reports. Then sending them to subcontractors.

Pros

The overall software solves some of my problems as a project manager. There are some areas that need fine tuning. If this can be done, then I see many possibilities for the application. So, far, it does the general work needed. It just needs some fine tuning for efficiency. I do not know whether I can fine tune it or whether GoCanvas should.

Cons

Needs fine tuning but I not know whether I need more training or whether it is the product.