All categories

Cloud Workflow - iPaaS

Integration platform with pre-built templates

Cloud Workflow - iPaaS Reviews

Pros

We really like the ease of moving data from one database to another. We've had a wonderful experience all around with DBSync.

Debbie P.

Our experience has been excellent and we recommend DB Sync to connect systems and create value organizational efficiencies.

Anna W.

With DBSync we have saved almost all double entry between Great Plains and Salesforce.

Edrees R.

Cons

It takes a couple times to understand “validating” the connection but that is probably more of “user error” as I don’t normally work in an IT or IS environment.

Tim S.

Automated sync stops running from time to time.

Morgan S.

Set up time can take quite some time if you are unaware of some of its complicated aspects.

Tristan H.

4.6

Great experience! Great product even better customer support!

I would highly recommend looking at them as an option, it has saved us hours and hours of manual work simply invoicing our clients!

Pros

The DBSync software has saved our company and our department hours and hours of work every week. Our streamlined process allows invoices to be automatically created in our MSFT CRM and seamlessly flow into our QBooks! We just upgraded to QB Enterprise 2020 (but we have used DBSync for years with QB PRO 2017) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer support was professional. He communicated well and made the upgrade quick and easy! Great work.

DBSync for Salesforce to Onpremise data syncing

Good support when things didn't work, and provided fix, workaround quickly.

Pros

Responsive level of support from Tech account manager and engineering, Relatively easier to set up to get data syncing up and running

Cons

Lack of Meta data backup, Multithreading

DBSync works and pricing is reasonable

The product works. But to get it to work properly took way longer than I expected.

Pros

DBSync allows users to automate data imports, gives them some level of control over data mapping and the frequency of data imports.

Cons

DBSync created custom fields in Salesforce's Accounts entity and, at least initially, ignored the Contacts entity completely. However, after communicating the problem with DBSync's account manager, their developers were able to fix the problem incorporating the Contacts entity into the import.

Warning! DBSync Overwrites your CRM Structure

This product installs an UNMANAGED solution using the legacy "Information" forms for Accounts and Contacts. This means that, if you have had CRM for several years and use the Information forms, all of your customizations will be overwritten (even with the Trial). If/when you remove the product, their customizations are not removed and you do not get your customizations back, so be absolutely certain that you have backed up your CRM customizations and tested reimporting them before you install this product.

Pros

Cons

What I like least is that the software installs an unmanaged CRM solution, overwrites existing customizations, and is not reversible. Installation and configuration are apparently also difficult (their support spent several hours trying to install/configure and didn't get it working.)

Susan, Thank you for the review and raising this. We have many MSCRM Customers and ALL prefer the unmanaged package. It gives the most flexibility to configure both MSCRM and DBSync, which is what you want. DBSync is an ETL Tool, you can configure it as you want. It facilitates data transfer but the end user needs to make sure there are no data issues as we do not manage / monitor the systems...

Customer Service

Overall it is good and recommended

Pros

DB Sync is easy to use and implement. As for customer service they provide quick service and very helpful.

Cons

The system does have a issue with transactions from Shopify and we need to review the information monthly in all of the system to make sure everything has moved from Shopify to QuickBooks to Salesforce correctly.

Makes Our Workflow More Efficient

Excellent!

Pros

I love the time it saves me! If I had to manually add all the Data between SalesForce and Quickbooks each time we made a sale it would take me forever. This software has made my job so much more efficient since we have been using it.

Cons

The only downfall which may not even be a downfall as I haven't looked into it much is the amount of time it takes to sync. My supervisor has always said it takes 10 minutes. Somedays when I have a sale come in minutes before UPS comes to pickup our shipments 10 minutes is too long to wait for everything to sync. Those are the only times I manually enter things just because I have to start with the invoice so that I can get it printed from Quickbooks and get the order out right away. Then it is a pain to go back into Salesforce and manually enter it all. Much more efficient to have this software!

Customer Service

We use DBSync mainly for migrating sales data from Quickbooks to our CRMs.

Pros

We like the functionality of the software. Taking sales data from Quickbooks and migrating it into our CRM is extremely helpful.

Cons

There are some days where the migration doesn't happen, but DBSync is often already working on the issue before I find out. They are very proactive and can create workarounds and final solutions in a timely manner.

DB Sync Review

Pros

We have used this product for over 6 years. It has been stable and works in the background with no problems.

Cons

The only issue I have is that support is not available on the weekends. On the rare occasions we have needed support if it fell on a weekend we were unable to complete sales until the following week

DBSync (Time Saving Conncetor)

Pros

Cons

Currently due to local SQL databased we have to keep the DBSync connector in our local server not in the cloud, so we rarely have date issue that the sync stops working and we have to manually adjust the date.

Great Customer Service

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my point of contact with help and it was great being able to get quick responses via email than us chatting on the phone for hours.

Pros

Easy to use software for my job. New user and it's not been hard to learn at all.

Cons

Works great in my opinion. I have not been using it long enough to find any flaws yet.

Good integration tool

Allows business to integrate with various platforms. Data mapping is east and flexble. Best Support Team from DBSync. Helped to Integrate On Premise and On demand applications. Ease of troubleshooting an issue with a process.

Pros

Easy of Use, Inbuilt Connectors, Performance, Help Documentation, Drag and Drop Canvas.

Cons

Functionality enrichment needed in certain shapes that will be useful. Error handling could be improved. The documentation need to be updated regularly which helps user to understand more about the new features with the product.

Always have wonderful support - great product great customer service!

We have been able to eliminate a lot of the data entry from our sales platform into our accounting software. Their rep was great customer service, would recommend rep and DBSync to anyone interested in the product!

Pros

DBSync gives us the automation and support we need to help eliminate much of our data entry. Any time we have a problem customer service takes care of us promptly and easily. Their rep was great!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind for cons, the product acts exactly as we need.

Making us proud as dbsyncing Improving Gradually

Overall we are satisfied and yes It was little bumpy when we started but now feeling great as dbsyncing improving gradually.

Pros

Customer support, no doubt reaching out in case of issue is just a ticket away. Also the server specifications: they have improved a lot in these 2 areas.

Cons

There logging and error/updates. reporting. Mostly we the customers find if anything like dbsync server or qbe go down.

Salesforce to Quickbooks Smoothly

Saving time and many hours getting billings and payment out quicker and more efficiently

Pros

We have a complicated invoicing process that requires us to bill a client and also pay a physician for the work done. This save significant time pulling data to salesforce to quickbooks automatically vs doing it manually.

Cons

Can be a challenge to set up with out DbSyncs help but they did step in to do so.

Salesforce - Quickbooks Syncing Issues

I enjoy working with the DBSync staff, they listen and respond to your needs.

Pros

DBSync was recommended for the applications we wanted to use them for. DBSync personnel are always available when you have issues to help solve them.

Cons

Sometimes the sync process is long and mind numbing, but the staff at DBSync are very knowledgeable and will explain what is happening.

Time Saver

The company has been great to work with. Checking in on how we are using the product and letting me know when they see an error on their end. I just wish there was a way that your company and our company that set it up could communicate better to resolve the situation, as I personally am not someone who can help much with the software side.

Pros

the functionality of the communication abroad different platforms to help provide accurate and conside information

Cons

with the connection process we have had some trouble keeping the communication active and running continuously.

Easy Use

Extremely positive, they are extremely easy to work with and meet our needs.

Pros

This software runs flawlessly and saves the company a ton of time. Any time I have had any issue, they have been extremely helpful and resolved the issue immediately.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, it integrates very smoothly.

Does what it says it should. Support is responsive for the few issues that came up.

Pros

This software does what it says it is supposed to. It works seamlessly in the background so I don't even have to pay attention to it. The few times small issues arose, customer support was very responsive.

Cons

A few small issues needed to be fixed after initial integration.

DBSync

Pros

Allows us to spend less time manually entering in information to multiple programs. We only have to enter it into one and then everything syncs to Quickbooks. The customer support is very helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

Our receivables in Salesforce are usually off slightly because not all receivables push into Salesforce from Quickbooks. It would be nice to know the data was reliable and completely accurate. But it is close.

I recommend DB Sync

Pros

I looked for a software program that would transfer data from Salesforce to Quickbooks, and the best one I found was DBSync. We've used them for quite a few years now, and it's been a good experience. The customer service is very responsive and helpful. Being able to transfer my data from SF to QB saves me a tremendous amount of time.

Cons

It's pretty pricey. I wasn't able to find anything else comparable, and they did spend a lot of time setting up the platforms so that the transfer of data would work well. As a small business, though, the annual fee is a bit steep. That being said, I wouldn't want to manually transfer all the information.

The customer service is incredible, the team is amazing. They were in contact with me all the time until we resolved the problem.

Pros

Time, We are saving time in the capture.

Cons

Yes, I would like to create my fields or values (matching between software). This is not easy, I need to call them for support.

Great Customer Support

Pros

For the most part the software is plug and play and runs in the background synching information between Sales Force and Quickbooks. The customer support provided is exceptional.

Cons

The connection tends to break a lot requiring it to be reset.

Great product and easy to use

Great product and easy to use, the setup was easy and the people at DBSync were through and nice to work with. We've had it for almost a year and a half and in that time span only had one issue. The tech support team helped resolve the issue really quick (same day).

Pros

It's simple and it does what it needs to do.

Cons

Not the easiest to change if your configuration needs adjusting. I wouldn't have expected this to be easy to change from the start so it's not something that was expected.

DBSync Integration makes it easy to manage our data

Customized products with excellent support systems made our day.

Pros

Easy to set up, we use DBSync to connect our database with Salesforce. It has helped us to integrate and organize our data without spending time worrying about manual data entry.

Cons

If there were some sort of standard validation processes in the platform which could have come handy before we are migrating the data from our database to Salesforce instance.

Great Customer Support

Our days of double entry on our systems are over. With DBSync we're able to sync data from one dabase to another with ease.

Pros

We like the ease of use and great customer support.

Cons

Setup process was easy and we have no complaints.