All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

data studio Reviews

Data Studio streamlined reporting and data for Amazon divsion

Data Studio has completely solved our need for data flow from Amazon, allowing us to focus on servicing clients rather than messing around with manual reporting downloads and complicated Excel templates. We've seen a reduction in the time it takes us to gain insight into account performance and also gained additional insight from the dash team into different data points coming out of the Amazon API. It's so easy and straightforward to use, I have it bookmarked onto my browser and review it every morning when I log in.

Pros

The best features of the data studio are its ease of use and reliability, while still being able to meet our need to quickly analyze data as an advertising agency. Before we worked with dash applications, we were manually pulling data and uploading for reports, which significantly slowed down the time it took to gain insights for our clients. Now, employees can easily view data, gain insights, and...

Cons

As the platform evolves, I look forward to seeing the new features that are developed and added to it.

A game changer for Amazon advertisers

The guys at Dash Application have been close to us every step of the way. The software is efficient and the connection extremely stable (as a matter of fact, I NEVER used a better data connector). All the questions have been answered in a matter of hours and all the feedbacks have been embraced by the team. As a result, the connector got better and better as the weeks went by. An amazing service, an outstanding product.

Pros

It is easy to use and understand. It gives you access to all the metrics and dimensions you need. It is fast, constantly updated. The team behind it is beyond responsive and supportive.

Cons

I can't find anything I really dislike about it. Like any software, it can always get better, faster, etc. But this is an amazing service as it is.

Data Studio meets our needs

The ability to quickly and easily compile our data and connect with reporting has been incredibly beneficial. The merchant dashboard does provide the quickest glance view insights of the Amazon tools we have used, and the customer support has been fantastic. It's clear the team at Dash know how to meet Amazon sellers' needs.

Pros

We use data studio to store our data and link directly with our Tableau reporting. This makes building reporting structures and providing business intelligence for our clients seamless. The merchant dashboard view is really beneficial for easy "at-a-glance" insights.

Cons

I find myself using the Data Master tool the least often, most often the reporting that we're looking for is covered without having to use the Data Master.

Great Customer Service/Great Insights

We are continually impressed with the customer service from this software.

Pros

Ever since we have first launched with this data studio we are continually surprised with the new insights we can create based on data we did not have access to while using excel reports.

Cons

Your first time diving in to the data coming out of the reports it can be a little overwhelming. As soon as the connection is built out the flood gates are open.

Data Studio Is A Time Saver!

Pros

The Merchant Dashboard is a huge time saver! It shows comparisons of month over month data, and top contributors to change in an instant. It's extremely helpful in identifying quick drivers of change within an account. I highly reccomend Dash!

Cons

None! Dash has all the capabilities I need to make quick and informed decisions

Best Time Saving Software

My overall experience with dash is that they have created an amazing time-saving tool that integrates simply into google data studio and they are always on hand to offer help and explain the processes.

Pros

The software very quickly and easily imports all advertising data from Amazon and imports them into Google Data Studio which means we can turn an hour-long job into 10 mins which means we can spend more time working in accounts and less time importing data.

Cons

There is very little I can put here because whenever we have an issue it is very quickly resolved.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.