All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Duda

Duda is the web design platform for scaling your agency.

visit website

Duda Reviews

Duda is a pleasant surprise!

Probably about the best low-code website builder we've used -- we haven't had time to test it's form gathering or CMS capabilities -- the HTML editor is perhaps only matched by Versoly. The learning curve is also much better than Webflow with comparable results.

Pros

We accidentally discovered Duda while researching low-code platforms, as it is mostly targeted to use by marketing agencies -- it's a very pleasant low-code platform -- fast, clean, productive.

Cons

A subtlety that most others would miss -- we index websites, and the means by which Duda publishes text content and image content makes it harder to index than sites built on platforms such as WordPress.

Great tools and support

I help companies to increase their sales through marketing strategies and I usually offer to rebuild their websites and Duda makes this super easy

Pros

They are very intuitive, you can easily build an optimized website for every niche... they also have a good support which if very important for me

Cons

Sometimes the support with the basic plan which is through e-mails is not very fast.. probably because I’m from mexico and the company is based on a different country

Does what most CMS cannot

With Duda I no longer have to do everything myself. It is easy enough to allow clients to change and upload content when they want to. There are no worries about the white screen of death with WordPress when you update a plugin. Also the personalization and analytics they provide skip having to use data studio and what not.

Pros

I tried all the different CMS platforms. I mean almost all of them. And nothing was quite as simple as Duda for my web design agency. They are specialized in this niche so if you are planning on starting a web design agency look no further ✊

Cons

Not enough apps to add to your sites as WordPress has. Lack of membership site capability.

Duda Mobile has Continuously Raised the Bard

Pros

Over the course of 4 years that I have used the platform I have seen continued improvement of functionality, design, and tools that eventually placed it at the top of my list for best "do it yourself" web builders.

Cons

While Duda has done a good job of improving their templates as of late, the software is most useful to those who have well formed design skills. I would like to see their templates continue to improve in design structure. As it stands Duda is far superior for SEO and flexibility of functions, but does not meet the design standard that other website builders such as Squarespace have set.

Excellent product!

Our overall experience with Duda has been amazing. It is a great product and a great value for the price. We will continue to use it in the future!

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use and very intuitive. We had our first website up and running in minutes! The offering of widgets, templates and sections makes it very easy to create a stunning responsive website. Customer service is very knowledgeable and good at pinpointing the issue for quick resolution.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with different social platforms such as Pinterest, Instagram and Google My Business.

Duda CMS

Our overall experience has been truly fantastic. The company is constantly evolving and staying up to date as far as our needs go. When you call for support, the staff is truly top notch. Fast and always extremely helpful.

Pros

Our clients really like the ease of use. Also, the sites "out of the box" are very well optimized which is a huge benefit to small businesses that can't afford SEO work on top of site design and development. Small to medium size businesses really benefit the most with Duda in my opinion.

Cons

You do get access to the code of the site, but integration with third-party applications and services like SalesForce is not seamless. Not impossible at all, but sometimes you d need some custom development work to make some aspects work better for your clients.

Duda suits 90% of my project requirements

I've received really good support from Duda both from accounts and technical questions. They typically respond within 24 hours. Overall the software meets my requirements for small-medium projects and allows me to complete projects in a fraction of the time it used to take me using other programs.

Pros

Duda is the website builder that I've been searching for a while. My prerequisites in choosing a new platform were - 1. Fast build of websites 2. Easy to train clients on how to use 3. Fast & easy set up of SSL Certificate & 4. Hosted solution for hassle-free updates. Duda delivers on all these with flying colours.

Cons

The standard page design layouts are narrower in width than templates I've used in the past so can be a little inflexible for the novice user.

So much better

Pros

used to build websites with wordpress but duda is much better so nice to have every website in one dashboard

Cons

pricing isnt the cheapest but good value if you consider whitelabel and custom domains

Duda blows away the competition

Nothing, but good. A client turned them onto them in 2015. I have slowly been moving older clients over to this. 18 clients so far. :)

Pros

I like that it is intuitive and easy to use. I like all the bells and whistles and the lifetime purchase. The support staff totally ROCKS. I can get slick beautiful websites with a nice backend and a great support staff which is wonderful. The SSL is included in the price. I actually will not build a new website for a new client without them.

Cons

Wish I could have more items in the store for free.

Top of the line product!

I have been a Duda Pro since they only provided a mobile platform and they have done nothing but improve since they started the D1 platform.

Pros

It is easy to use, does not require knowledge of coding, yet if you are knowledgeable in coding, you are able to get to the code. The product is always evolving and they pay attention to their customers and their wants and needs.

Cons

There is really nothing that I can say that I don't like as they listen when there is a problem and work with their Pros until the issue is resolved or fixed.

duda pro

the responsive is great

Pros

is responsive design, use zurb foundation framework

Cons

the websites don’t adapt in the desktop navigator only on devices

Overall very happy

I have used the Duda platform for over 6 years and I love it.

Pros

I love the platform and love the contant updates and improvements.

Cons

Only, two real issues: One, I am an invoiced used so I never get the special discounted rate for my sites. It seems that if I have earned the ability to be invoiced I should receive the best pricing. Two, I wish we were able to add some wordpress plugins to the site. There are a lot of tools I word love to add if I can please let me know how.

Fantastic Company

Pros

+ Easy to Use + Beautiful Design Features + Great Selection of Templates and Pre-designed Sections to Use + Wide Arrange of Features + Fantastic Customer Support + Amazing and Helpful Support Centre with Great Resources + Pleasure To Work With + Reliable and Secure Hosting + Fantastic Bank of Free Images + Frequent and Amazing Upgrades + On Hand Analytics

Cons

+ High Hosting Fees - Need To Be More Competitive + Coding Compatibility Limited

Duda ease of use

Excellent except when an online store customer comes along. We have to resort to using woocommerce which is much more cumbersom and difficult to use than ecwid. The problem is not with ecwid but with Duda restricting use of apps that ecwid offers to add additional capabilities that customers demand.

Pros

This the easiest and most importantly fastest platform for building websites.

Cons

The e-commerce platform is only ecwid. Duda restricts use of essential addons necessary to build a competitive store design that ecwid offers.

A great white label solution for agencies

I'm very pleased with Duda! I was tired of dealing with Wordpress - it's too complicated and I'm not a developer. This is an inexpensive solution that I can offer my clients who are just starting out or don't have a big budget to get a website. I'm able to provide them with a gorgeous, modern website that helps them convert visitors into customers. Big thumbs up!

Pros

It's easy to use and provides nearly everything a company could want for a nice looking website. I like the templates and they continue to add more of everything - templates, features, etc. It has helped me grow my business.

Cons

Some things are restrictive, like the ecommerce solution and the blog, but it's getting better. The customer service has lagged a bit since I started with them a couple of years ago, and I guess it's due to growing pains. Still, they respond and are helpful.

Best site builder for Agencies

We've built over 100 sites on the platform and it's been a very reliable tool. My main complaint is that the white label features are not powerful enough for me to offer their builder as a standalone tool for my clients.

Pros

I love the White Label features and how quickly I can launch sites with Duda

Cons

I wish that the per site cost would be much cheaper for reseller. It makes it hard to compete with our platforms that are essentially the same price when we still have to add our markups

The creative choice

The speed in which i can produce, edit and submit white labelled content to my clients is a game-changer. So impressed with Duda, its staff and its UI.

Pros

Merging from Adobe products, i have found, although sometimes glitchy, the overall performance of the software has assisted me in producing websites faster and with more features than previous.

Cons

It can be glitchy and there are some limitations within the 'plugins' such as store front and the blog.

The Best Builder by Far

Pros

It's quite simply the best website builder available. I have used Wix, Godaddy and Wordpress and nothing comes close. It's so easy to use, and once you get the hang of it, the sky's the limit. It's packed with features that you would normally have to pay extra for. Duda include them all. The biggest bonus is the free ssl certificate which is a dream to install.

Cons

My only beef would be customer care. Working in Africa and not being able to get support until America wakes up. Generally speaking the support is good, always friendly, patient staff manning the chat.

Duda is a beast!

I am solving my clients turnkey website needs.

Pros

I've been using for several years! It is by far the best development platform on the market. The ease of use, the exceptional support team, and the continued evolvement of the platform is why I will use Duda as long as I am developing websites!

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything about Duda. They always improving their software and keeping it ahead of its competitors!

Time to expand

Good experience, decent customer service, but I recommend Duda improve the functions behind the blogging engine.

Pros

All my customers found the tools to edit their site very easy to use. As a designer, I found the ability to access the HTML of not just the pages, but also any element very helpful. In many other platforms the access to code is just bizarre.

Cons

Your blogging engine is odd. Two different pages to admin the same post and the lack of tools to further design the blog pages prevents me from selling this platform to my customers that blog often.

Duda Platform

Pros

Easy to use and affordable - Building sites are simple with this platform. No plug-ins to update, no themes to update which makes sites easier to manage. They also use Amazon web hosting which helps with site speed.

Cons

Sometimes run into little quirks when building sites but nothing that is not fixable. The Blog portion could use some updating but works.

Duda is great and there are many great things about it.

It is great for simple sites. I'm happy to be working with it. I find the customer support is great. I hope that never changes. Putting a lot of locations on a map isn't great. It seems to bog down when there are too many items. It seems to have limitations. I'm still learning the ins and outs. Great for simple sites not so much for complex sites with a lot of data to display.

Pros

Duda is easy to use and great for simple to medium complexity sites. The images are sized to fit the space and that is great. The menus are easy to use. The sliders are easy to set up. There are lots of great things about it.

Cons

I don't like the way it displays the form emails on the site. I wish it would just give me a list that I could click on and look at the entire message. The e-commerce is limited in some customizations and the way it displays the images in a lightroom. The image displays in a large black box. I wish we could customize that a bit. I don't understand the way the code is written, so it makes it hard to customize anything. It is easy to customize images etc as long as that is set up. To do anything different isn't easy.

Love Duda white label

Love this easy to use software. Fast, responsive, and easy sites with excellent SEO and great optimization for all devices built in!

Pros

This easy to use web builder offers beautiful websites that check all the boxes. All of my clients love their sites...from ecommerce to landing pages to blogs and Duda is able to 'grow' with their changing needs.

Cons

Would love to see more design templates.

Duda is always our first option for new website creation

Pros

Duda's website builder offers a unique experience for entry level designers and site owners to build and maintain a professional, polished website, while allowing the custom flexibility for advanced developers to created a unique, beautiful design.

Cons

The CSS transfer from desktop to mobile is not the best. Lack of indepth Events widget. Cannot integrate a database

Great agency website solution

We chose Duda to replace Squarespace websites as a faster, lower-cost option compared to WordPress. It's been great for us and has allowed us to very quickly create professional websites without any of the overhead work or maintenance of WordPress. Much more flexible and powerful than Squarespace or Wix, easy to white label, easy to train clients on.

Pros

It's built for an agency's needs: easy to use for clients, fast to work in for designers, has the ability to edit the actual code easily if necessary, and is built decently for SEO. There are plenty of good starter templates and everything is very customizable.

Cons

The templates are basically built with 5 breakpoints and if your device isn't in one of those, it might look a bit off and there's nothing you can do about it. I think the builder also generates quite messy CSS but that tends to be the case with WYSIWYG like this. The form builder could be greatly improved as well.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.