Duda Reviews

4.59/5 (153 reviews)

Pros
  • By far the best builder I’ve ever used. I’ve used a few.
  • How easily I can create a new website and publish for a client.
  • Final product is a beautiful website that didn't take long to create.
  • The learning curve is very quick and the amount of support provided is instantaneous.
Cons
  • Billing issues. I wish my customers could have separate billing accounts.
  • Sometimes my computer would freeze and the software would not load correctly
  • Some limited creativity but they are always improving and added new features.
  • Needs ability to download websites and the ability to have project management tools.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
George Zarebski

Absolute best feature set and security while still functional and affordable

Reviewed 2019-04-09

With Duda, I'm able to provide my clients with a scalable website hosting platform that is mobile and SEO friendly. It still allows me plenty of options for custom configuration when and if necessary. The pricing allows me to get small to medium businesses up and running with very little overhead.

Pros
The ease of use and the fact the platform is kept updated and secure without intervention from me. They are also implementing leading edge technology allowing me to compete with much larger hosting companies that have a lot of overhead resulting in increased charges.

Cons
Blogging and eCommerce platforms are better served by dedicated platforms. True turnkey seamless onboarding of customers would be nice.

Bryan Babcock

Best Website Management System

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Pros
Duda has quick access to customer service, new features, creates beautiful websites and is extremely customize-able. They also work seamlessly on every browser and mobile device.

Cons
I like everything about this product. If I had to change anything it would be to add new features more often.

James Crawford

Satisfied Duda Partner

Reviewed 2019-04-02

Not only have we been able to create valuable assets for our company, we are doing the same for our clients.

Pros
We use Duda as a white label resource and have been very happy with its functionality and was if use.

Cons
Sometimes there little glitches, but that’s to be expected with any technology. Overall very satisfied.

Karl Salter

Great for SMBs

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Duda really helps us create smaller website with easy. We love it for that. Over time when new features are released we hope to use it for more 'advanced' sites.

Pros
Duda is quick to work with and has some great features for creating websites with speed. The widgets are super useful, reusable sections are great, comments are very helpful to name but a few.

Cons
Lack of database, no real repeating content options, global style sheets esp colours are weak and search facility needed!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Barbara Carneiro

Excellent tool for agencies

Reviewed 2019-03-30

We have been using Duda in most of our clients websites and I love the personalization features. Also, it's easy to build, we can build fast and it's overall easy for clients to use it. It has a learning curve, but nothing out of the ordinary, we were up and running in a month.

Pros
Very easy to use, great pricing but above all customer support is outstanding! Very very good!

Cons
I believe it's good, just missing some features like repeatable content, member's area and similar. But very very good overall.

Anonymous

The best web design platform to run an agency on

Reviewed 2019-03-29

Fantastic support, stable software, and easy-to-use.

Pros
Quick to start, expandable, and easy to use. Has all the features you need in a website for local businesses

Cons
The blogging feature it not fully fleshed out. If you need advanced blogging features Duda is not the place for you.

Great Platform

Reviewed 2019-04-05

It's a great way to build out beautiful sites which are easy for my clients to update and manage.

Pros
It's very user friendly and easy to train staff and clients on how to update web content.

Cons
The third party integrations do not always work as planned (shopping cart, scheduling software, etc.)

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Blair Balla

Duda is Gooda :)

Reviewed 2019-03-29

My overall experience has been great and I plan on using Duda forever!

Pros
I love the ease of use. This software is very user friendly. That helps me and results in less time helping my clients with it.

Cons
Some limited creativity but they are always improving and added new features.

Therese Walker

Creating Unique Sites

Reviewed 2019-04-05

Overall very pleased to use the software and rarely use another platform

Pros
Easy to use the platform, but can also be customized with additional coding. Adding in additional code for other functionality

Cons
Sometimes my computer would freeze and the software would not load correctly

Matthias Moore

Best Website Platform in existence.

Reviewed 2019-04-06

We have been using several different web design platforms for years. Too many issues with

Pros
Ease of use and amazing template styles. Our business has turned around by using this platform

Cons
Nothing... Really NOTHING.. I cant say enough good things about this company and the platform

Lincoln Davis Jr

Oh How I Love me some Duda!

Reviewed 2019-04-06

My experience has been fantastic. I was only disappointed when the mobile builder was removed but I guess that is progress. I love Duda. Its been only a year for me using the platform but I still get excited when I login to build a website. This platform was well developed. i just hope the standard and pace of development doesn't drop.

Pros
How robust and stable it is. A lot can be accomplished with the website builder. I am not a Developer but yet I would be able to develop beautiful fully functional websites on my own. Over the time that I have been using Duda I have never had any system issues so its very stable, which is very important!

Cons
Its getting there but it doesn't have all the features that I or my clients would need or want. With Wordpress you could search for and find a plugin, not with this software.

Great Software!

Reviewed 2019-04-09

Duda is a great platform for small agencies wishing to build great websites for their clients.

Pros
Final product is a beautiful website that didn't take long to create.

Cons
Shopping cart is provided by Ecwid but doesn't have all the same features. It needs to be improved.

Michael Lawson

Duda is Getting Better and Better

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Pros
We've been using Duda for several years starting with Mobile websites and now we are building full websites for clients with some small business needs that don't need huge sites. The full websites are easy to migrate from old platforms, and they are mobile responsive. We especially like the fast speed of delivering the site pages to a browser.

Cons
Some limited functionality, but we think that will improve over time. We also had some major problems migrating from domains that do not include the www prefix. We are told that Duda plans to fix this in late 2018 or early 2019.

Jeremy Goldsborough

Solid stable CMS that just keeps on performing site after site.

Reviewed 2019-04-01

I needed a content management system that was smart, flexible, and easy for my clients to comprehend. Duda has been the answer to that need. Most CMS platforms disappoint the deeper you get under the hood, but Duda has delighted time after time and has successfully shifted the paradigm. Well done.

Pros
Duda is incredibly stable no matter what you throw at it. HTML snippets, huge images, complicated sections ... Duda gobbles them up like snacks at a Jr High Fortnite party.

Cons
There is a fairly limited landscape when it comes to developer options for custom applications. As far as I know, there is only one option.

Anonymous

Great solution for web agencies.

Reviewed 2019-05-16

Pros
Great website builder with integrated marketing tools. Good support. New features every few months.

Cons
For agencies, it would be nice to have more client management options such as billing and client ticketing within the website portal.

W. Eric Red

Great for Franchisers

Reviewed 2019-04-05

We make websites for therapists and we’re able to create them quickly, while maintaining customized options. The builder is smooth, intuitive and flexible. The days of needing to spend thousands on a site are over with products like this one.

Pros
By far the best builder I’ve ever used. I’ve used a few.

Cons
As with anything, there are bugs. In addition, using a builder limits some website functionality that can only be produced in a custom coded way.

Near-custom functionality

Reviewed 2019-04-09

We were looking for a platform suited to clients that wanted a simple solution at a cheap cost. The other platforms didn't work for us because they were inflexible and wouldn't allow us to manage code if we needed to. Duda gives us the flexibility to make changes that our customers otherwise wouldn't be able to. The API access and white labelling features are also fantastic, which is another reason we chose Duda. Customer support is also great.

Pros
We chose this platform over others because the others were so limiting with what we could achieve. With Duda, if there's something we can't get right in the editor, we can jump straight into the HTML and CSS and customise it if required. The fact that it's updated regularly means that if there's something that doesn't work, it'll be fixed soon or their customer support will help.

Cons
There aren't many cons here. If anything, it can be a little bit buggy at times but that's to be expected as it's a pretty comprehensive system.

My Business is Based on Duda

Reviewed 2019-03-30

Using Duda is a great solution for a freelance web designer.

Pros
Powerful and easy to use. Lots of widgets. Constantly updating to make better. Occasional special offers.

Cons
Billing issues. I wish my customers could have separate billing accounts.

Jesse Clark

Duda is great

Reviewed 2019-03-29

I have built an entire subscription base business and is very easy to build websites.

Pros
How easily I can create a new website and publish for a client.

Cons
Sometimes support does not have the answer I need and the shopping cart is less than great.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jacob Nutter

CMS with developers in mind

Reviewed 2019-11-18

Client management through Duda is excellent. Most of our clients don't want any control over the formatting of the website, so it is great that we can lock their access to only be able to update the text of the webpage.

Pros
This program just makes sense. On the administrator side it is easy to learn and use and has the full functionality a web designer would want. It's basically a better version of Wix with developer features that make it great for any project. On the client side, it is easy to control how much freedom they have to edit the website, which is great.

Cons
This software is a work in progress and they are always improving. However, sometimes it is difficult to create very unique websites that stray far from the template, because the formatting is sometimes hard to work with.

Dave Gustafson

Great platform for beginners and pros alike

Reviewed 2019-04-05

My overall experience is positive. I'm able to offer less expensive websites for smaller clients that I can build very quickly.

Pros
Ease of use is key, Agency model is great. Constantly upgrading and adding features. Speed is great. SSL Certificate included is great. Insights / Personalizations are very flexible and useful. My clients love the ease of implementing them.

Cons
Some limitations on 3rd party integration, lack of built-in events calendar widget (but can embed Google Calendar, etc). I would like page revisions to roll back a page, not the whole site.

Best White-Label web design software

Reviewed 2019-04-01

I have been able to provide good looking fast websites and a user friendly CMS for my clients.

Pros
The ability to create and edit multi device websites and preview them all at once. I also think the analytic software that is built in. I also like how i can manage team roles.

Worth the price!

Reviewed 2019-04-09

We use Duda primarily in developing landing pages for our digital campaigns. It works great for this purpose!

Pros
Duda is extremely easy to use and to get sites up quickly, and the interface is light and fun.

Cons
Support can be a bit slow, and as with any drag-and-drop web builder, the code is a bit bloated and minor hiccups can occur that need to be worked through.

Simply the Best

Pros

Cons
The lack of Site for Life promotions or ability to re-use server plans isn't streamlined

Lucilla Girotto

Reviewed 2019-04-09

Duda allows me to create a website that looks great in half the time I would spend on Wordpress. It's a reliable platform.

Pros
Very easy to use. For simple websites, there's no need to install all those plugins that often cause issues and need to be updated all the times. The templates look great. The backup is included. The websites are rarely down.

Cons
When you do need to install a plugin for a feature that is not included in the Duda widgets, it gets tricky though. I wish they would cover a few more widgets, like a calendar and a booking system.