All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Duda

Duda is the web design platform for scaling your agency.

visit website

Duda Reviews

The Duda Website Editor

The software allows me to manage my client's sites all in one place. Duda has been very helpful when I have run into any technical issues. I would definitely recommend this product/software.

Pros

I love the fact that once I have completed a site, my clients are able to go in and make small edits easily-such as the blog features. Having the developer section allows for complete customization also. The editor is fairly easy to use and the extra features such as the stats function is great.

Cons

I don't really have any cons, the software adapts the look of the main site to tablet and mobile. I often have to edit the text size on the tablet and mobile versions-as they often don't adapt correctly.

Easy to Use, Core functionalities offered for simple personal, intro website, Great Customer service

Once you can reach to tech support or customer success team, they are very helpful and friendly. But initially, they were a bit harder to reach. The product offers some beautiful template to begin designing , and they are very easy to use and simple to follow. I wish they have more options to build more functionalities at ease, more templates to use, import and export functions for the templates.

Pros

-The product is simple and easy to use. Similar to Wix, Squarespace and some other drag and drop website builder tools, but you hardly need to know any coding to build the website. -Easy to navigate around the backend

Cons

-limitation on functionalities offered -Need more improvement on eCommerce functionalities -Need clear product costs, add on costs. (There are lots of additional costs for an upgrade, but they are not specified in advance) -Limited options for the template. -Inability to upload template files from other sources.

Duda is best I've tried

I have my own small business and I have always used Duda for building websites. My clients have been happy with their websites, which makes me happy.

Pros

Ease of use, great tutorials and information, SEO, widgets, speed, SSL

Cons

Unable to assign different credit cards to different accounts, don't like the blog set-up at all, not intuitive

DUDA converts your site into a mobile version if it's not already

Your current site in mobile format in a quick and easy fashion.

Pros

A really handy tool if you're worried about being penalised for not having a mobile friendly site which is quick, effective and not overly expensive.

Cons

The design is limited - so whilst a mobile version will be possible it might not look as aesthetically pleasing as you'd like.

Duda is among the best

Exceptional over all experience and increased income while providing superior results for my clients.

Pros

Duda provides incredible support and a white label solution to web professionals.

Cons

too much innovation implemented? No, that would not be a con, although they are constantly adding so many granular improvements it's hard to keep up at times.

Quick Development

very positive experience with Duda, I've been with them since 2011

Pros

Easy to use means a very quick development time, I can offer finished product to clients at a better price point. Plus clients who manage their own find it easy to use also, easier than Wordpress

Cons

There are some limitations. I came from "code my own"...

A Fantastic Solution for Agencies

I'm building websites for small businesses and nonprofits, and it has been a wonderful experience. It gets better every month.

Pros

I love Duda's attention to SEO, load speeds, Google Page Speed scores, etc. I also love how well they cater to agencies with fast, secure white label solutions for agencies like mine.

Cons

The lack of third party integration with other widgets is difficult to navigate, at times. It fits a very specific solution and does it well, however. My clients love their sites.

Absolute best feature set and security while still functional and affordable

With Duda, I'm able to provide my clients with a scalable website hosting platform that is mobile and SEO friendly. It still allows me plenty of options for custom configuration when and if necessary. The pricing allows me to get small to medium businesses up and running with very little overhead.

Pros

The ease of use and the fact the platform is kept updated and secure without intervention from me. They are also implementing leading edge technology allowing me to compete with much larger hosting companies that have a lot of overhead resulting in increased charges.

Cons

Blogging and eCommerce platforms are better served by dedicated platforms. True turnkey seamless onboarding of customers would be nice.

Best Website Management System

Pros

Duda has quick access to customer service, new features, creates beautiful websites and is extremely customize-able. They also work seamlessly on every browser and mobile device.

Cons

I like everything about this product. If I had to change anything it would be to add new features more often.

Easy Website Creator for All Levels

Duda is very cost effective solution for getting websites built and launched very quickly. The simplicity of the platform interface means you don't need a developer to build sites with Duda unless you want something very customized.

Pros

The Duda platform is an easy to use drag and drop type builder for responsive websites. The interface and controls don't require much learning to get comfortable with. The platform has a large variety widgets to cover most website functionality and has very user friendly settings for basic SEO info, Google Analytics linking and most of the other website essentials. The biggest strength of the platform is the dozens of ready-to-customize templates that the platform comes loaded with. With these you can publish your new website in a very short time.

Cons

With Duda your site is built and hosted on their proprietary platform. Since it's not based on any other popular CRM like WordPress this means that if you ever want to move your site it will not be an easy switch over. Duda does offer a site export function that captures most of the content on the site as HTML & CSS files but it doesn't include any blog data.

Satisfied Duda Partner

Not only have we been able to create valuable assets for our company, we are doing the same for our clients.

Pros

We use Duda as a white label resource and have been very happy with its functionality and was if use.

Cons

Sometimes there little glitches, but that’s to be expected with any technology. Overall very satisfied.

Great for SMBs

Duda really helps us create smaller website with easy. We love it for that. Over time when new features are released we hope to use it for more 'advanced' sites.

Pros

Duda is quick to work with and has some great features for creating websites with speed. The widgets are super useful, reusable sections are great, comments are very helpful to name but a few.

Cons

Lack of database, no real repeating content options, global style sheets esp colours are weak and search facility needed!

Excellent tool for agencies

We have been using Duda in most of our clients websites and I love the personalization features. Also, it's easy to build, we can build fast and it's overall easy for clients to use it. It has a learning curve, but nothing out of the ordinary, we were up and running in a month.

Pros

Very easy to use, great pricing but above all customer support is outstanding! Very very good!

Cons

I believe it's good, just missing some features like repeatable content, member's area and similar. But very very good overall.

The best web design platform to run an agency on

Fantastic support, stable software, and easy-to-use.

Pros

Quick to start, expandable, and easy to use. Has all the features you need in a website for local businesses

Cons

The blogging feature it not fully fleshed out. If you need advanced blogging features Duda is not the place for you.

Great Platform

It's a great way to build out beautiful sites which are easy for my clients to update and manage.

Pros

It's very user friendly and easy to train staff and clients on how to update web content.

Cons

The third party integrations do not always work as planned (shopping cart, scheduling software, etc.)

Great solution for web agencies.

Pros

Great website builder with integrated marketing tools. Good support. New features every few months.

Cons

For agencies, it would be nice to have more client management options such as billing and client ticketing within the website portal.

Duda is Gooda :)

My overall experience has been great and I plan on using Duda forever!

Pros

I love the ease of use. This software is very user friendly. That helps me and results in less time helping my clients with it.

Cons

Some limited creativity but they are always improving and added new features.

Creating Unique Sites

Overall very pleased to use the software and rarely use another platform

Pros

Easy to use the platform, but can also be customized with additional coding. Adding in additional code for other functionality

Cons

Sometimes my computer would freeze and the software would not load correctly

Best Website Platform in existence.

We have been using several different web design platforms for years. Too many issues with

Pros

Ease of use and amazing template styles. Our business has turned around by using this platform

Cons

Nothing... Really NOTHING.. I cant say enough good things about this company and the platform

Best Drag and Drop Web Editor IMO

Quite good for agencies that work with smaller clients.

Pros

Can fully white label is is great. Easy to use and setup and the widget editor, dynamic pages and connected data allows for devs to add functionality as required, but is only available for higher plans.

Cons

Their support for custom widgets is pretty bad and it uses device based resposive which would be better replaced by breakpoints.

Oh How I Love me some Duda!

My experience has been fantastic. I was only disappointed when the mobile builder was removed but I guess that is progress. I love Duda. Its been only a year for me using the platform but I still get excited when I login to build a website. This platform was well developed. i just hope the standard and pace of development doesn't drop.

Pros

How robust and stable it is. A lot can be accomplished with the website builder. I am not a Developer but yet I would be able to develop beautiful fully functional websites on my own. Over the time that I have been using Duda I have never had any system issues so its very stable, which is very important!

Cons

Its getting there but it doesn't have all the features that I or my clients would need or want. With Wordpress you could search for and find a plugin, not with this software.

Great Software!

Duda is a great platform for small agencies wishing to build great websites for their clients.

Pros

Final product is a beautiful website that didn't take long to create.

Cons

Shopping cart is provided by Ecwid but doesn't have all the same features. It needs to be improved.

Duda is Getting Better and Better

Pros

We've been using Duda for several years starting with Mobile websites and now we are building full websites for clients with some small business needs that don't need huge sites. The full websites are easy to migrate from old platforms, and they are mobile responsive. We especially like the fast speed of delivering the site pages to a browser.

Cons

Some limited functionality, but we think that will improve over time. We also had some major problems migrating from domains that do not include the www prefix. We are told that Duda plans to fix this in late 2018 or early 2019.

CMS with developers in mind

Client management through Duda is excellent. Most of our clients don't want any control over the formatting of the website, so it is great that we can lock their access to only be able to update the text of the webpage.

Pros

This program just makes sense. On the administrator side it is easy to learn and use and has the full functionality a web designer would want. It's basically a better version of Wix with developer features that make it great for any project. On the client side, it is easy to control how much freedom they have to edit the website, which is great.

Cons

This software is a work in progress and they are always improving. However, sometimes it is difficult to create very unique websites that stray far from the template, because the formatting is sometimes hard to work with.

Solid stable CMS that just keeps on performing site after site.

I needed a content management system that was smart, flexible, and easy for my clients to comprehend. Duda has been the answer to that need. Most CMS platforms disappoint the deeper you get under the hood, but Duda has delighted time after time and has successfully shifted the paradigm. Well done.

Pros

Duda is incredibly stable no matter what you throw at it. HTML snippets, huge images, complicated sections ... Duda gobbles them up like snacks at a Jr High Fortnite party.

Cons

There is a fairly limited landscape when it comes to developer options for custom applications. As far as I know, there is only one option.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.