All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Duda

Duda is the web design platform for scaling your agency.

visit website

Duda Reviews

Great for Franchisers

We make websites for therapists and we’re able to create them quickly, while maintaining customized options. The builder is smooth, intuitive and flexible. The days of needing to spend thousands on a site are over with products like this one.

Pros

By far the best builder I’ve ever used. I’ve used a few.

Cons

As with anything, there are bugs. In addition, using a builder limits some website functionality that can only be produced in a custom coded way.

Near-custom functionality

We were looking for a platform suited to clients that wanted a simple solution at a cheap cost. The other platforms didn't work for us because they were inflexible and wouldn't allow us to manage code if we needed to. Duda gives us the flexibility to make changes that our customers otherwise wouldn't be able to. The API access and white labelling features are also fantastic, which is another reason we chose Duda. Customer support is also great.

Pros

We chose this platform over others because the others were so limiting with what we could achieve. With Duda, if there's something we can't get right in the editor, we can jump straight into the HTML and CSS and customise it if required. The fact that it's updated regularly means that if there's something that doesn't work, it'll be fixed soon or their customer support will help.

Cons

There aren't many cons here. If anything, it can be a little bit buggy at times but that's to be expected as it's a pretty comprehensive system.

My Business is Based on Duda

Using Duda is a great solution for a freelance web designer.

Pros

Powerful and easy to use. Lots of widgets. Constantly updating to make better. Occasional special offers.

Cons

Billing issues. I wish my customers could have separate billing accounts.

Duda is great

I have built an entire subscription base business and is very easy to build websites.

Pros

How easily I can create a new website and publish for a client.

Cons

Sometimes support does not have the answer I need and the shopping cart is less than great.

Great platform for beginners and pros alike

My overall experience is positive. I'm able to offer less expensive websites for smaller clients that I can build very quickly.

Pros

Ease of use is key, Agency model is great. Constantly upgrading and adding features. Speed is great. SSL Certificate included is great. Insights / Personalizations are very flexible and useful. My clients love the ease of implementing them.

Cons

Some limitations on 3rd party integration, lack of built-in events calendar widget (but can embed Google Calendar, etc). I would like page revisions to roll back a page, not the whole site.

Best White-Label web design software

I have been able to provide good looking fast websites and a user friendly CMS for my clients.

Pros

The ability to create and edit multi device websites and preview them all at once. I also think the analytic software that is built in. I also like how i can manage team roles.

Cons

Needs ability to download websites and the ability to have project management tools.

Worth the price!

We use Duda primarily in developing landing pages for our digital campaigns. It works great for this purpose!

Pros

Duda is extremely easy to use and to get sites up quickly, and the interface is light and fun.

Cons

Support can be a bit slow, and as with any drag-and-drop web builder, the code is a bit bloated and minor hiccups can occur that need to be worked through.

Simply the Best

Pros

The learning curve is very quick and the amount of support provided is instantaneous.

Cons

The lack of Site for Life promotions or ability to re-use server plans isn't streamlined

Duda allows me to create a website that looks great in half the time I would spend on Wordpress. It's a reliable platform.

Pros

Very easy to use. For simple websites, there's no need to install all those plugins that often cause issues and need to be updated all the times. The templates look great. The backup is included. The websites are rarely down.

Cons

When you do need to install a plugin for a feature that is not included in the Duda widgets, it gets tricky though. I wish they would cover a few more widgets, like a calendar and a booking system.

Mobile web site

I was offered a free deal since I already had a web site. They made a mobile site that looks good.

Pros

Makes my web site look good on an android phone.

Cons

I don't think there was anything I didn't like.

Great Web Building Software

Pros

Just about everything. The sites are great for smaller sites that are not super complex.

Cons

Needs some updating on widgets and some other design things that Wordpress can do.

Duda Software

Very good, fast development, more profit!

Pros

the new editor is much better and faster to design a new website.

Cons

The inability to upload multiple images.

Website design and development platform

Very professional platform and well supported.

Pros

The ability to work on a white label basis for reasonable price. Easy to use

Cons

Some of the functions can be hard to find, widgets for example. Page speed needs to be modified to match Google's new guidelines.

Simple to make great websites

It builds beautiful websites simply and quickly. No need to be a web guru to look like one.

Pros

I am no programming expert or web guru but I have made plenty of successful websites for local business thanks to Duda because it is so damn easy. Pick a awesome website template, customise and get it done. Good support too.

Cons

Sometimes because it is template based, lt can be difficult to add functions for clients that want specialised features/ But saying that Duda has helped me add such things like chat bots so anything is possilbe

Great product

Pros

Duda offers incredible website management tools and a very user friendly platform.

Cons

Not many cons. Customer support has normally been great, but sometimes lacking.

Versatile and powerful website builder

We have migrated around 75 websites to Duda with few issues.

Pros

Very easy to spin up a site with a custom design, easy to manage sites, easy to give clients access to make changes while protecting the layout. The access to HTML/JS/CSS enables fine tuning for developers, and the Widget Builder enables the developer to build custom widgets.

Cons

No built-in database. Would like to have finer grain permissions for clients, to expose or disable access on a widget or column basis.

Great Wordpress Alternative

Saved major manhours over security and other issues over Wordpress. Not to include all of the various subscriptions to themes, plugins and fear of sites breaking on updates. Been very positive so far and they keep extending the features! Support has been very responsive and patient!

Pros

Ease of use and no more worries about plugin updates and failures. My clients love how easy it is to edit their own sites and not as intimidated.

Cons

Domain setup is a bit different but it works.

Love it

Pros

I have used many different platforms and this is by far my favourite. Templates are sleek and professional and so easy to use for both myself and my customers. Price is great too but I wouldn’t want to pay much more.

Cons

No real cons that I can think of. Possibly more choice if e-commerce

Duda website builder

Duda is a great platform if you’re looking for a versatile website builder.

Pros

It easy to use for my customer and well versatile for me and my team.

Cons

The support center absolutely horrible takes days to get a response and they just send your blogs or some link to another area not willing to help.

User Friendly

Excellent service

Pros

Very easy to use. Makes developing websites quick

Cons

Nothing. I have no problem using the software.

Great for beginners!

I like dudavery much, it's very easy to use since it has tons of pre-made sections and templates, the choice of widgets is amazing and I was able to design a website with almost 0 experience. I would definitely recommend this software to anyone who wants to make a web but is hesitant due to inexperience.

Pros

My favorite thing about Duda website builder is the choice of pre-made section templates. If you want or need to add a section to your site but don't know where to begin you can choose from tons of pre-made sections and customize them to your needs and wants.

Cons

Unless you go in and change the design of the site fonts, butt and paragraph text, its very tedious to change them one at a time, and sometimes the font you manually change reverts back to the global design, and you have to do it over.

Customizable CMS with Little Support

We use Duda Mobile as our complete solution for our website. Overall the system is pretty good. Gives full options to edit the html and css of any webpage. Very easy to understand interface and designing pages is pretty basic, and built from a web design standpoint. We have two basic issues: One is the customer support team gives very basic info. We had an issue with creating pages and all that...

Pros

The ability to fully edit HTML and CSS on a page is great.

Cons

The support is lacking, this is not good especially since the site is very different from anything I've seen before.

Professional CMS for small budgets

Duda is our standard CMS for customer solutions for all kinds of websites and shops.

Pros

great functionality, many and good templates, great development speed, many updates with new features per year, great customer support

Cons

inflexibility to connect with some other software

Great website builder!

I'd recommend anyone to try Duda to build their business' website.

Pros

I chose Duda because of how easy to use it is. I was able to set up my website in less than a week even though I'm not the most computer-savvy person. It is also very reasonably priced.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about using Duda. It enabled me to create a beautiful and easy to navigate web page for my business.

Great platform

We can make more and faster web pages easier, improving teamwork

Pros

Is easy to use and make a webpage without programming knowledge

Cons

Some limitations on widgets library because dont are too customizables. In addition we experiment a little difficulties to makes ours

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.