All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Duda

Duda is the web design platform for scaling your agency.

visit website

Duda Reviews

Great software for a reasonable cost.

Pros

Ease of use & functionality. The software is easy to get started with & use.

Cons

Nothing really. I suppose it could always be cheaper but it's still affordable.

DudaMobile! Horrible Customer Service!

I had Dudamobile Javascript put into over a dozen of my important websites so they can be better seen on mobile devices and all of a sudden all of them are going to a 404 error page on mobile devices only. This is frustrating a lot of my readers and customers! I have contacted Duda in Ca, a dozen times and they have done absolutely nothing to help me! The Customer service is the worst on the planet and they will not take any phone calls. The e-mails I got back from them were totally senseless and worthless! I told them that I would be doing this review if they didn't provide the needed customer support but they didn't seem to care one bit! I feel that you will be very sorry if you do business with this company that is ready to take your money while providing worthless customer support!

Great for non-technical people

Our old site was built on Duda and we had an enormous amount of content on it.

Pros

I don't really consider myself super web savvy, but I was able to go into this software and figure out how to publish a blog pretty easily;

Cons

It's a pretty decent platform. Sites built on Duda don't perform as well from a mobile perspective as some other platforms, but better than most.

Avoid this CMS

It's clunky and limiting and hasn't led to any growth. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone starting a new website.

Pros

On the surface, it's very easy to use for someone with very basic website skills. If you want a basic website with pretty easy drag and drop features, then Duda could work. The absolute best part is the site speed scores you get with Duda.

Cons

It's not very good for SEO and doesn't offer much flexibility for a more advanced user. The SEO features are very limited and do not give you all the options you can get with WordPress or Drupal. It's also not open source, which is a huge downside for any CMS. There also aren't many integrations available for Duda.

very good page to create web pages I recommend them

with DudaMobile I am creating a web page for my YouTube channel to put all my videos and the steps

Pros

What I like the most is that one can customize it as one wants, besides that the plans are very good and not so expensive.

Cons

I have been looking for this solution!

DudaMobile has now expanded to offer Multi Screen Websites. I have been asked by clients for years if I created websites and turned them down. This solution I feel offers my clients an easy dashboard for website updates, lots of options and the ability to take advantage of whichever screen their client is using to view the website.

Pros

Ability to have everything in one place from domain purchase to hosting.

Cons

Embedding other forms might cause an issue with mobile screens. (I have not tested).

Awesome free software to help boost your website on mobile devices

I ran into this from using Google Adwords for our website. It's a fantastic user friendly site to boost traffic to your website on mobile devices. They have a free version and paid version. I highly recommend it!

Pros

Free

Cons

A website wizard like others

Got to know duda from their promotional ads, tried and disliked it.

Pros

Duda promises to replace Wordpress and other platforms for agencies needing to create a websites for clients, and it does help with that. The interface is easy to use.

Cons

The promise appears to be too stretched. A website creator can't be compared with a fully featured CMS platform with over a decade of history.

Duda Review

Pros

The Duda interface works well., very user friendly Beginners can design a website quickly and effectively.

Cons

Responsiveness of some Duda designs on mobile is seriously lacking.

Duda Has Some Potential

I manage a few Duda websites for my clients that don't have the budget to shift over to custom design on a more robust platform yet.

Pros

Duda is quick and easy to launch and if you're looking for a minimal viable product, it's a very good match.

Cons

Duda websites tend to look fairly cheap and templated. You're obviously not paying for a designer, so the quality is on the level you would expect. But if you're looking for anything beyond something minimally viable, it's time to hire a professional.

This reviewer only left a rating

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.