All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Electric AI

IT management software for managed software providers (MSP)

Electric AI Reviews

Excellent service, incredible value

They are incredibly customer focused. Our reps are very attentive and see to any questions we have or additional needs we bring to them very quickly and efficiently. For a company that runs on AI, they bring a very personal touch to the experience.

Pros

Electric AI has been an incredible partner in bringing our entire IT environment up to the standards needed as our company has scaled. They have taken so much work from the Operations team in the "Help Desk" area and been vital in sourcing solutions to manage our work more securely and efficiently than we could have on our own. The value they bring for the price is massive, especially when you consider what the cost of bringing IT management in house with a salaried employee.

Cons

There are some finder details of onboarding that we still need to finesse manually, but Electric is constantly improving their portal for technology resourcing and this issue has consistently diminished over our time with them.

Electric is an invaluable resource for my company

My overall experience with Electric has been fantastic! Admittedly, it was rocky at the beginning but I believe that's merely from not clearly knowing each organization's expectations. But once that was rectified, it's been an amazing experience ever since. I've experienced nothing but the highest level of customer service for the most part and truly depend on Electric for our IT needs.

Pros

The ease of accessibility, their quick response time, and the customer service. And Quality Assurance Analyst Dyran White has been an absolute godsend for us!

Cons

I've had mostly positive encounters, however, one of my more recent interactions was negative in that I was clearly dealing with someone from another country and the language barrier made it quite difficult to communicate efficiently and effectively with them. I had to repeat myself and it was quite time-consuming having to repeatedly explain my needs.

Electric AI Review

Pros

really easy to use. mostly communicate through Slack. saved us having an internal IT FTE

Cons

the response team can be long. usually it isn't but sometimes it takes more than a few min for them to respond.

Really good and professional ITservice

Pros

In most cases, responses are fast and helpful.

Cons

Sometimes the response time is too long.

Very Helpful IT Resource!

My overall daily interactions are typically very good! They are prompt, helpful, and I appreciate all their efforts.

Pros

I have worked with Electric for almost 3 years! We have had our ups and downs but overall I am happy with their performance! Each tech that I speak with is knowledgeable and friendly. They are responsive and troubleshoot an issue from beginning to end. I appreciate the constant communication through Slack.

Cons

Although they are responsive, sometimes it does take some time to arrive at a solution (this happens rarely).

IT Service

Because I have a monthly check-in with our account rep, we plan ahead and issues get resolved quickly and easily. While they make great use of automation, having a human contact makes a huge difference.

Pros

They allowed us to untether from being in an office to running a distributed workforce and know that all employees have access to reliable tech support. I can set up company-wide policies and report to/approval chains easily. And, I have a real person for an account manager

Cons

Because they are always evolving and working to make the product better, sometime new products are rolled out before they are fully debugged.

Effective (and Cost Effective) IT Support

It's like having a world-class technology team at your beck and call, but affordable.

Pros

Electric provides our company with remote tech support via Slack and MDM software, giving us quick-response answers and solutions to our IT needs. The service is equal to our better than our previous local solutions, but for a fraction of the monthly cost.

Cons

I haven't encountered anything that we're not liked, so far.

Finally. An end to fractional IT woes!

Electric pretty much solved our IT woes. Huge improvement in quality AND cost.

Pros

Electric has vastly improved IT service delivery and response time while cutting our cost by 40%. Fractional IT is not around when you need them and in the office when unneeded but Electric is always there to respond. We pursued SOC certification and Electric was integral to implementing requirements, rolling out new services, and documenting everything.

Cons

Does not assist with phone systems. Printer support can be spotty from offsite. There was a bit of short staffing on their special projects team for a while but they seem to be fixing that and it hasn't been a big issue.

Thank you for your review, Charles!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.