Google Cloud Monitoring API Reviews

4.7/5 (1,713 reviews)

Michelle Moore

Cloud Computing Solution for Web Hosting

Reviewed 2019-10-28

True story - I somehow stumbled upon a YouTube video entitled "Free Wordpress Hosting on Google Cloud Platform!" So I watched it. Within an hour, I had my own cloud platform account open, had claimed my $300 credit (useful for playing around with paid services later), had claimed a free virtual machine space, reserved a static IP, and had installed Wordpress and was busy customizing the site. All that's left for me is to register a domain name and copy in DNS info, and set up an SSL. This was just as easy to use as any "web host" interface. The only cost I will incur for the first 12 months is that of registering the domain name. After that, my VM Wordpress will cost about $6 a month to host. I haven't seen anything else that beats this yet.

Tami Thompson

Google Cloud Storage - Seamless

Reviewed 2019-10-15

I love using Google Cloud Storage for all of our company's file & data storage needs because once you have things set to automatically save to the Google Cloud there are no extra steps we need to take to ensure that all of our past estimates, proposals, contracts, billing information & any media such as photos or videos of jobs that we've completed are all saved in a format that is easily revisited by either our staff in the office or our crews who are actually out working in the field. The storage software our company utilized in the past was only accessable by the main computer in our office. Therefore the office manager had to search for and then send out any information to whoever needed it. Now with Google Cloud, our staff members can easily access any information they need which eliminates the need to pull office staff from their other tasks just to look up information. Also, with the Google Cloud Storage software, our files are all very organized within the cloud & very easily searched by even our most technology challenged crews. For the office staff the fact that our files are organized so well, running reports that used to take a full day or more of of data entry & searching through old files just to set up, are now set up and ran in a matter of pushing a few buttons & mouse clicks. The amount of time and mental anguish Google Cloud Storage saves our company far out weighs the very reasonable cost associated with the software. I would recommend it to any business.

Sébastien Lavoie

An Idea Solution for Students, Autodidacts and Professionals for Anything Cloud Related

Reviewed 2019-03-16

The most direct and consistent way I have been interacting with Google Cloud Platform was when I took the course "Google IT Support Professional Certificate". This course frequently makes use of GCP to explain real-life situations and I learnt a ton thanks to the doors that GCP open for you. It is possible to set up modified instances, which makes it a perfect learning platform for many different backgrounds in technology, including topics such as technical support, data analysis, data visualization, machine learning, security, etc. I have benefited tremendously from its many features and I expect to solve more complex problems in the near future with new skills under my belt. I loved how simple it was to set up instances, get them running, working with them for a while and then how they can easily be discarded or modified on the fly.

Jeffrey Bowdoin

Great Cloud Storage for those that use Google Sheets and Google Docs

Reviewed 2019-02-17

Google Drive has an amazing value if you are looking for a free cloud storage option. It also has good prices if you wan't more than 15gb of storage. It directly integrates with all of Google's other applications such as Google Docs and Google Sheets. It usually syncs pretty good between multiple computers (Mac or Windows). However, if you are using the new Google file stream I'd recommend only using on Windows. Dropbox may be a tad bit more user-friendly and maybe it has a little bit more connections with other apps because it was the first company to kind of offer these cloud-based. Storage Solutions. I would say that Google Drive is better than Dropbox if use Google Drive applications such as Google Docs and sheets.

Jay Ammon

Cloud-Scale access to Google Apps, Storage, VMs, Renders, and Compute Engines

Reviewed 2018-08-24

I've just started with Google Cloud Platform, bug they've been very generous in offering free small samples, trial offerings, and at that, the technology itself is inspiring, from the literature provided, and based on the descriptions. Essentially, a developer could scale an enterprise or computing task, or app at full Google thrust, at scale of course; yet it's not at all a paltry offering; significant and invaluable [previously] development tasks of an ad hoc nature are now, very simply put: offerings of tasty tidbits of modern day tech and lifestyle to-do; the results are visible, within a dedicated focused development session; connecting with the literature of the Google Cloud Platform app and the offerings therein will engender a deeper appreciation for how far Google's surfave-level apps have come, with the advent of Cloud computing and processing power, built on Google's rich foundation in logistics to carry out these tasks for the consumer, prosumer, developer, startup, and beyond.

Richard Iddings

Fantastic Cloud Tools with Fast Deployment

Reviewed 2018-06-04

I've enjoy using this product. It makes development time faster and it integrates very well with a wide range of Google Cloud / API products.

Jordan Daley

Affordable Cloud Service For Marketing Analytics

Reviewed 2019-08-04

Nothing but positive. I come more from an analytics background, but it's always easy for me to do the work of a data engineer in the platform.

Maria Cubillo

Eases filing sharing

Reviewed 2019-10-17

The main benefit that Google Cloud Storage brings to our company is the dependability of knowing that our documents are safeguarded.

dreama wallace

Absolutely Love it

Reviewed 2019-08-23

This program has been something my family and I have always turned to when wanting to put our sensitive and older family photos in for years. Its very reliable, easy to use and has plenty of space to store your precious moments. I have never had the problem loosing photos with this program as I have had with others in the past. So much so that I always double back up my iCloud photos to Google, that way I can confirm they will be around for years.

Anonymous

connect feature to connect with other people in your organization

Reviewed 2019-01-20

Provides a real-time messaging solution for Android users. Many Google services support the application and can be seen in the Google Maps, Market and G-mail accounts. Factors such as the order and delivery of messages sent to developers and their destination application would serve a particular dedicated server or service. This feature represents the bridge between the developer's server application and the Android device.

Office tools in Google cloud

Reviewed 2019-01-02

I have been using Google Cloud on daily basis for like 4 years. Alot has improved over time with their individual programs like Word, Slides, Excel, etc. But some tools like Draw is still not able to compete with something Inkscape.

Heather Smith

My Use of Google Cloud Storage

Reviewed 2019-10-23

At this current time I have never had a problem with the Google cloud storage app at all. It's a very user friendly application for anyone I would recommend it to anyone to use for work or business related activities.

Max Printz

The Cloud Platform to build on for any startup.

Reviewed 2019-06-27

I have worked at two startups now and both were started on EC2 and transitioning to GCP. The costs are almost 50% less at GCP than EC2 and the support at Google to get started is much greater than the massive AWS. The services and Vms are super easy to use and setup. And if your company is on Gsuite, then user management is great. Will always plan on deploying new programs and projects on GCP for foreseeable future.

Scott Friend

Cloud Storage At It's Finest

Reviewed 2019-07-17

I use Google Cloud Storage to fill MANY needs, from personal, to my personal businesses, to my clients. On a personal level it gives me dirt-cheap long-term and short-term file storage so that I lose absolutely NOTHING, ever. For my personal and client businesses, I have that same benefit, not to mention easy integration to my web server for backup storage retention. After my normal backup routines filled my server's 1TB RAIN drives, I saved a TON by offloading those and future backups to Google Cloud Storage rather than upgrading to a new server with even bigger drives, that would get filled in no time. This way I will never, ever run out of space!

Nolan Wiethop

The Gold Standard of Cloud Platforming

Reviewed 2019-09-05

My overall experience with Google and their cloud platform has been, in a very real sense, life-changing.

Peace of Mind is Worth Every Penny

Reviewed 2019-08-23

Not only am I saving myself the hassle of having multiple hard drives and trying to remember what is saved to which, never mind the fact that physical media can easily fail, but I have things backed up in the event of any issues with my software or hardware. Cloud is easy to use, and the peace of mind is a comfort to this musician.

Joseph Njihia

Keep your Documents ever Safe and Readily Available

Reviewed 2019-05-10

This is a tool that everyone needs. Not only the organizations but also individuals because data security is a paramount issue for all of us.

Joshua Hipp

Best Cloud Storage Option Out There

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Google's Cloud Storage is great, seamless and fitting for every cloud storage need that I've thrown at it. I'd recommend this over every other cloud storage option.

Georg C. LaBonte

Best in Class for VPN Compute Engines

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Our goal with the GCP was that we needed a server to be accessible from anywhere, and decided instead of purchasing a physical server, we would put our server in the cloud. It worked well, and we utilized it as our SQL server for our data from our stores. Very high speeds from Google, so there was little to no delay on data traffic.

Felicia Tomasko

Google Cloud Storage Supports Convenience and a Mobile Workplace

Reviewed 2019-09-04

Our overall experience is positive as we both have a system for backup of files as well as the ability to access working documents in real time across multiple devices and multiple teams and people in different locations.

Santosh Bajjuri

GOOLE CLOUD storage

Reviewed 2019-08-13

- We store company data and share among the staff in the company easily. - We maintain shared google spread sheets among the staff.

Derek Neuland

The backbone of the business

Reviewed 2019-08-04

I am not sure what my business would do without Google Cloud Storage. There's so much piece-of-mind knowing that every document, every photo I email, and every spreadsheet I create is just there. I don't have to worry if it will get lost, because I can just search for it. It's so wonderful to have everything so easily available.

Mihran Thalhath

Fastest Cloud Platform out there!

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Goofle Cloud Platform is one of the fastest cloud platform out there. Earlier our team was using another system and it was always giving us downtimes. Finally we switched to Google Cloud Platform even though the prices were higher. The system haven't disappointed us till date. They can improve a lot in customer support though.

Andrés E. Bello

Agility with intelligence

Reviewed 2018-12-18

In general it has been a pleasant experience, I believe changes in the processes of the companies point towards their Digital Transformation and that is something vital for the industries of all the sectors. We are talking about a new era.

Devan Ashcraft

Best Thing Ever

Reviewed 2019-03-14

I've used this in my Photography business to share photos with clients and to even move stuff from my phone to my computer or my computer to my phone and it makes life a million times easier. I've even use Docs, Slides, and Sheets for school projects and many other things because they are super easy to share and take up zero space on drive! Awesome Platform! I absolutely love it.

Trinh Truong

Organizes my business

Reviewed 2019-08-28

The fact that it’s seamless. Only sorting when you originally save the file is only issue.

Renan Savidan

I was an early adopter and I will not change it

Reviewed 2019-04-28

Early adopter in France - Google Cloud Platform saved my life. I self host my websites with GCP and it provides me such freedom of use. I guess some other platforms started later on and I am not saying they are not worthy but why would I change while I am so satisfied with their services. GCP is free for a while, time for you to test everything. When you know what you need you can scale precisely all ressources or tools, then you are charged very fairly whichever your use cases are. I took benefit of the free trial to discover other technologies I didn't know so much about when that time. I have experimented deep learning/AI applications for music creativity by instance - honestly I would say the only limit is your imagination !

Anonymous

Google Cloud Storage Takes My Work (and Fun_ Everywhere)

Reviewed 2019-07-25

I'm always on different computers, so I use this to keep a continuous workflow. I also work with a number of groups and companies who also use this storage, so it makes file-sharing easy.

MIKHAIL KOLGANOV

All the Google power on your fingertips

Reviewed 2019-02-27

I recommend this platform for wide range of customers that have not super tight budget for their application hosting but want to stay away from bunch of low-level details of running and maintenance of application infrastructure.

Aruna Jayasena

Safe place for your important documents with lot of other features

Reviewed 2019-08-26

I am a Google GSuite user for more than 3 years. Cloud storage is the fastest and the safest way to backup and store very important files. It is safer than your personal computers hard disk due to the redundancy maintained by google. Sharing larger files via Emails is also possible with google drive.

Muhammad Arsalan Niazi

Google Cloud Platform Review

Reviewed 2019-07-29

GCP or Google Cloud platform is fairly new in cloud competition, where AWS already swallowed major chunk of clients and Azure is holding the 2nd position in terms of number of clients. But GCP gaining rapidly and reaching to masses mostly due to the services it provides and goodwill of Google. I have worked on AWS and GCP though GCP lacks some features and services in comparison to AWS but GCP is scaling up rapidly to meet customer requirements.

Rachelle Geringer

Useful for Website Design

Reviewed 2019-10-17

We are using Google Cloud to share documents and photos over multiple devices for easy access across the company.

Cara Lawson

Great for smaller businesses, but could use a few modifications involving security

Reviewed 2018-12-31

I’ve been using google drive for about 5 years. Hardly any complaints, the customer service is always respectable, and it’s an easy software to navigate yourself astound.

rahul dhaduk

Quality Feature

Reviewed 2019-08-16

Google cloud platform is best source to share data without any hardware transfer. It's easy to transfer data from one corner to another corner of world with help of internet connection. Even It provides 15 Gb free space for lifetime and we can also buy extra spacewith little price.

David Gutierrez

Best option for those already in the Google Ecosystem

Reviewed 2019-01-12

Our company has entered into the Google Ecosystem for most of our online apps/services (e.g., mail, suite, cloud). We then decided to try Google Cloud Storage as a backup place for our internal data (coming from on-prem servers). We're very happy since the interface is really easy to navigate and learn. Google provides you with enough documentation and easy support. Google is a Huge company, and we don't fear it closing shop any time soon. That's why given a choice between Google and the other (small time) vendors who approached us, we decided to go for the company who has a track record of safeguarding data across multiple continents and also deleting data (in fact crushing physical HDDs) once corporate data is deleted by the user.

Anonymous

Best storage system out there

Reviewed 2018-08-03

My overall expirenve with this program was fantastic. You get the smartest people at google to help you with any problems. There aren’t many problem that you will run into because this program and storage device wa made so well.

Clare Deane

Great platform for working, sharing and storage

Reviewed 2019-07-18

I use Google Cloud on a daily basis and it's just so easy for everything that I need. I'm always encouraging friends and family to use it as it has saved me time and money. You don't need Microsoft Office when you've got the Google Suite.

It Just Works

Reviewed 2018-10-29

I use Google Cloud Storage for protected personal files and occasionally sharing files with my work email that contains patient information. I feel like my information is secured and protected.

Anonymous

What's In a Cloud...Google Cloud the Best!

Reviewed 2019-02-05

The pros to this storage option are numerous. You get what you pay for. No more eating up your hard drive. It is secure, HIPPA compliant. Infinite storage available and the cost is competitive. No worries about recovery. Easy to structure for quick access to stored files. Great sharing capability

Scott Solberg

Hard to go wrong with the Google Cloud Platform

Reviewed 2018-12-19

I run a small website agency and we use Google Cloud Platform as part of our day to day. Email, sheets, calendar, contact, My Business, YouTube, and love the quick access to tons of day to day tools, that we regularly use. I also can easily manage my clients' accounts with the click of a button. Really easy and efficient.

Chamath Nimantha

Easy to use infrastructure to analyze big data and queries

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-21

For basic usage this platform would be fine, as it does the job and does analyze the data and to an extend big queries. If you are looking for a professional platform for your startup or any type of large data, then you might want to go for other programs. If you have your data already built and would use it to perform queries or analyze the data, than Google Cloud Platform would be ideal. In conclusion it is not a bad option to go for, the user just has to make sure this is the ideal program to analyze your data.

Amazing Option for Inexpensive Cloud Storage

Reviewed 2019-10-15

Google Cloud Storage is an absolute life-saver for my professional life and personal life. I use it to store EVERYTHING, and it allows me to rest easy that if something ever happens to my device, my information will still be accessible anywhere in the world.

mimar omarine

Its a hit!

Reviewed 2018-10-21

I never knew about it but when i did, i started loving it and recommended to literally everyone i know.

Anonymous

The only cloud storage app you will ever need

Reviewed 2018-11-28

Since it's made by one of the best companies in the world with top-notch programmers and has excellent servers to host your data on, it's so easy to access your files on your PC or mobile device wherever you are, and upload whereever you are. It's easy to link to your files to share them with other people you might want to share them with, and you can sync certain file types to your cloud storage to automatically upload them.

Cherri Newbury

Google Cloud Storage is perfect for my small business Peace of Mind!

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Love the solution. I use it all the time as I travel for business and can have fast easy access to anything I might need from my company without having to log into my companies computer and navigate around for it. And the price is hard to beat.

Miche Pouliot

A solid choice among many

Reviewed 2019-09-03

Google cloud storage enables me to easily share schedules, documents and ideas with my colleagues, as well as for my personal account

Anonymous

Google Cloud Storage allows for easy online storage of files!

Reviewed 2018-11-21

This helps when we want to keep files online that in which everyone can access and view, as it is easier than sending a mass email out, which is what we used to do.

Must Have For Storage

Reviewed 2019-08-02

This feature is really a must have for anyone. Google makes it extremely affordable and easy to share your content on cloud storage. I prefer this product compared to anything else like it as if you are sharing content the other person doesn't need to have the product and downloading/uploading is quick and easy.

Tristan Dobbs

Strong and Flexible

Reviewed 2019-02-24

Excellent! Over the past few years, the commitment to GCP and the new developments has been incredible. We've seen so many commitments to growth and so many new and amazing things. It just keeps getting better.

Mayave Ribeiro

Professional storage in high level

Reviewed 2019-11-11

I used it to storage TEDx and music events in trial mode.

William Swansen

Best Way to Secure our Data

Reviewed 2019-10-29

Our experience has been great. It solved our backup and recovery requirements, provided access to our information from anywhere and integrates well with our operations.

Jason Brueckner

A convenient option on a massive platform

Reviewed 2019-10-26

I started using Google cloud storage when I switched to my Pixel smartphone, and it is a convenient option on a massive platform... it's a massive platform because Google makes it so easy for almost anybody and everybody to work with you on their cloud platform, whether they're a Google user or not.

Google Cloud Storage as a safer ,Mobile accessable and faster cloud platform

Reviewed 2019-10-25

Google Cloud Storage enables me to manage my data and store them securely .I can work easily work with my coworkers through this platform .When I want to keep files online which can access and view is very easier than sending many emails.

Narinder Singh

GCP as IaaS

Reviewed 2019-08-01

Overall GCP is still evolving as compare to other cloud providers but their Technical Support staff is much better and very professional to handle any issue and concern.

Nicolas Frichot Public Speaker

Great Cloud Hosting For Multiple Websites Within Google Cloud Platform

Reviewed 2019-02-02

Overall, Google Cloud Platform is the best solutions. I wouldn't change for anything, even if I was offered a server for free. Google Cloud Platform is amazing. I recommend very very strongly.

Jonathan Gozdziewski

Great Quick Easy Storage!

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Google Cloud Storage has helped a ton with Backups and Disaster Recovery. Also as a file storage system it works fairly well.

Dr. Collins Santhanasamy

A easy and safe way to backup files!

Reviewed 2019-10-26

Great! would recommend to others to use. Very stable platform.

Yasiru Gamage

Most Reliable Cloud Platform

Reviewed 2019-08-24

Migrating to Google cloud has made a huge compact in our business and made the workflows easy and reliable. And also availability of services are also really good.

Overall it just works

Reviewed 2019-07-16

I was solving the issue of trying to not carry thumb or harddrives around and needing access to data on the go. This solution worked for me as i was able to present the best to the clients and show them what we were able to offer.

Josie Traylor

Storage saves lives

Reviewed 2019-03-25

I use this software a lot for the workplace. I have list of patients and documents saved and am able to take them from desktop to desktop with me. Not to mention when your phone decides to quit working or you get water damage, your pictures and lots of other important things get saved in this cloud. You can set it up to automatically back-up your storage and I keep it on that function for the simple fact that pictures mean a lot to me. With a hobby in photography, this program has also became helpful in the sense of saving myself storage space on different devices.

Monday Aizeboje

Google Cloud Platform is one of the best

Reviewed 2018-11-26

Google Cloud Platform enables me to expand my business even though I work alone with no additional work yet. It ease my work for me and fast compared to others.

Leon Calvo

Easy and reliable Cloud storage.

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Easy, reliable and secure Cloud Storage System.

Megan Johnson

One stop shop

Reviewed 2019-04-01

It’s made my life easier. It’s full of useful tools which again are used in both my personal and work life. I have used this network through my schooling and it always finds a way to be relevant in each stage of my life.

Anonymous

Must have tool if you are a freelancer

Reviewed 2019-03-27

I have been a Google Cloud Platform user for over decade. I love the convenience of being able to store all my important files in one place with a 15GB storage capacity. Whenever I am trying to get a new contract I know exactly where to find my resume and I do not even need to have my laptop with me to access it! I can login from any mobile device or computer and it is right there at my fingertips. The drive is also compatible with other Google apps, such as Google sheets or even Gmail. So, when that contract does come in I can easily save it from my gmail to my drive. And it is all free!!!!

Robert Hourie

Google Cloud Storage

Reviewed 2019-08-06

I needed somewhere to back up my files and used google (and another storage provider). I know my details are safe,

Randi Foval

One of the best cloud storage options

Reviewed 2018-08-31

An affordable cloud storage solution in a K-12 school

Ideal for remote teams

Reviewed 2019-08-19

Makes it so easy to share and work on files across multiple parties. Also appreciate the ability to set user permissions across multiple teams.

Brittany Kimball

Reliable and Simple

Reviewed 2019-10-04

We back up all of our documents and share them that way and it's worked great for us. Sometimes there are issues being able to edit or the documents don't show correctly, but it's fairly simple to fix. We appreciate the reliability and how we can access anywhere.

Precious Ejims

Google Cloud Platform - Powerful Cloud Computing

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Google gives anyone the freedom to run cloud-based apps or computing processes for a token of what's obtainable at almost any other vendor. It has the ability to build powerful cloud servers on almost any platform, ranging from Debian, to CentOS, to Ubuntu, to Windows, etc. It gives the ease to upscale or downscale cloud server resources as needed per project. Its dashboard features an intuitive interface, live pricing when building new machines, etc. Best of all, Google offers a free $300 credit for new verified signups to get a taste of its cloud services, which can go a long way in helping new developers finetune their projects before actually having to pay for anything.

Ryan Freeman

Another win for the king

Reviewed 2018-12-04

The Cloud Platform is wonderful and truly an amazing way to connect. I am part of the IT staff for a school corporation and we have all of our employees using it. With it we can integrate multiple users into documents and projects, on their own time. No longer do we have to schedule certain times for every project and meeting alteration, now we can do it all real time from multiple locations. It is the most user friendly cloud environment that I have worked with.

Top notch cloud platform

Reviewed 2018-10-18

To my knowledge, I really don't know of another cloud platform that can complete, at this point, with what Google has constructed and has to offer. Here are the pros: - For the price, you really do get a lot. The platform comes with access to Drive, as well as Google's suite of other tools (Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.). - Efficient and constantly being updated or upgraded - Pushing to become a green company - They are open about updates

Christina Tran

Google Cloud Storage

Reviewed 2019-09-18

Great tool for document storage and organization. However, the phone application needs some help!

Gayle Shipley

Wow Cloud

Reviewed 2018-08-15

I use google cloud to store most if not all of my documentation for you paperwork at my job. It is easy to navigate though saved documents.

Dustin Hungerford

Google Drive / Cloud

Reviewed 2019-09-13

Love google drive. Easy to install and designate files for backup. The app is clean and easy to use on your phone or iPad for quick up or down loads.

Bobby Hall

A great service to backup Important data.

Reviewed 2019-10-13

I'm able to access my files on all my devices making it very simple to record a video on my phone or work on my digital art when I'm not home and then edit it later on my tablet or PC.

Joy Bennett

Create. Collaborate. Connect.

Reviewed 2019-09-12

I use it for personal, professional, and volunteer file management, collaboration, and reporting. I use it almost daily and am grateful it is as convenient and accessible as it is to save me time and resources.

Easy sync data | Clout based tools

Reviewed 2018-11-22

Google cloud tools full fill the user needs with cloud computing architecture. Google provide many cloud based and web based tools with the google account. It helps to manage and access to any device with internet. Google cloud helps for user share files, backup files, group sharing, real time updating documents sharing and many more.

Jeff Slater

Google Cloud Platform for Non Profits is a great and free option for churches but setup is difficult

Reviewed 2017-09-13

The free non-profit version allowed us to transition from an old version of Microsoft Office even on a tight budget and improved our productivity in the process.

Google Might as Well Have My Data Too

Reviewed 2018-07-10

If signed into Google on your web browser, or even more conveniently, through your computer desktop, Google Cloud Storage will not be any more helpful than it already is. Google will store all your files, allow real-time editing and sharing between co-workers in its connected apps, and allow you to provide shareable links to outside parties. With free storage protected and managed by Google, I feel like that Data might last forever.

Sean DeCrescenzo

Once again Google creates an incredible tool

Reviewed 2019-01-14

We used google cloud storage for our candidate information in my recruiting firm. This information was kept secure as we ensured all of our candidates it was to protect their personal information. I would recommend this service for any organization needing to store and have easy access across all branches to large amounts of data. Once again Google gets a 10/10

Great peace of mind

Reviewed 2019-09-09

Google's Cloud Storage has made it easy to retain files, data, and emails without worrying about running out of storage space. As a person who likes to keep every record (just in case!), it makes me feel so much better knowing that my data is in good hands.

Jake Tully

The Best Solution For Online Storage Across All Platforms

Reviewed 2019-09-06

Google Cloud Storage has made my life easier, made accessing documents painless, and has provided a great mobile platform for completing the work that I need to get done.

Anonymous

Best decision we ever made was switching to Google Cloud Platform.

Reviewed 2018-07-12

We switched from using our own servers in a server farm to the Google Cloud Platform about 5 years ago. It was the best thing for our company. At the time I was the only Developer/IT manager we had. I was rushing to the server farm whenever we had an issue. With Google Cloud we haven't had an issue. If we do I can fix things from my own computer where ever I am. Upgrading servers takes seconds instead of days. and downtime is not in our vocabulary any more. I am SO happy we switched.

Andrew Austin

Fantastic Cloud Storage Value!

Reviewed 2019-08-28

The most convenient cloud storage system if you use Google Products

Jake Douglas

The Best Value

Reviewed 2016-11-04

We all know google is amazing - that's why it is the number one search engine and has become an English verb. Their cloud platform for businesses is a must-have! After using google mail and the integrated apps, I can never go back. I tried using something else for a little while and was about to pull my hair out. And at nearly $5/month per user, it makes perfect sense. I love that I can have my domain in my google e-mail (e.g. user@mydomain.com) and can integrate my calendar, e-mail, spreadsheets, word docs, and everything into one software platform. I regularly recommend google's cloud platform to other businesses! The e-mail alone is well worth the cost.

Anonymous

A robust cloud based platform for the budget conscious

Reviewed 2019-09-23

I love how it's all connected to my Gmail account. The sharing functionality and ease of use made it a no brainier for us.

Best Cloud Hosting Platform so far

Reviewed 2019-02-13

I honestly like the user interface and features available on the Google Cloud platform. The documentation is really helpful and well written, I find it very easy to understand and learn how to use the products. The fact that I was able to integrate seamlessly my computing server with the Bitnami Lamp app was also really cool. I have used other cloud platforms but I think Google Cloud platform is one of my favorite so far. I would highly really recommend it.

Wei Chen

A very useful and helpful storage system

Reviewed 2019-09-29

Overall, I do believe Google Cloud Storage is a very helpful online storage system and it makes our lives easier. I don't need to only rely on the flash drive to transfer and back up my files, but much smarter, Google Cloud Storage makes the dream come true.

Patricia Fleck

My Favorite Closet

Reviewed 2019-01-10

I am able to put all my finacial record regarding my student loans all in one place. My assignments and due dates are so easily found where they can be turned in on time. I can seperate and eaisily organize all my course materiel.

Google Cloud of Business and Personal Use

Reviewed 2018-12-07

I use this both for my work files and one for my personal files. I love having this software and the amount of storage available. My only issue is sometimes switching between accounts can be a problem.

Dmitry Kornyukhov

Great set of cloud tools

Reviewed 2019-04-12

I have been using several API offered of Google Cloud Platform (mainly Maps for my community for translators where I use Maps API to help potential customers find professional translators based on their location). I also use Google Translate API in some of my projects to get the gist of text that I'm working on. The overall process of using it is rather simple but due to very obsolete UI it can get quite confusing sometimes.

Leonardo Tavares

Excellent storing and sharing mode

Reviewed 2019-10-07

The google cloud is one of the best, most cost-effective options on the market with excellent storage space. For the past two years I've been using it daily for storing and sharing work files and documentation from our network and it suits us perfectly. For this purpose, we can at the same time interact in the same file, which makes our daily work much easier.

Ruan Henrique Alves

Best Cloud Platform Ever

Reviewed 2018-12-29

I have tried many cloud platforms in different scenarios and environments (development, testing and production) and for sure Google cloud is one of the best cloud options we have nowadays . You can use it for small projects and bigger projects because it is really simple to scale and get your needs satisfied as your business grows. It doesn't matter if you want a platform for your business, a customer or yourself . Whatever your needs are, google cloud can adapt to it.

Bre Mapston

Type A's Rejoice

Reviewed 2019-10-14

I am so pleased with this software for both personal and professional use. It is incredibly easy to find just about anything in the cloud, and I often start, edit, and complete projects right in the platform. Sharing is simple, searching is simple. If I lost the cloud I truly don't know what I would do.

Katie Oates

Love the Storage of Google

Reviewed 2018-05-26

Love all Google Software!

Conrad Frame

Google Cloud is Great

Reviewed 2018-08-20

It's been great, I have been on AppEngine standard environment for over 6 years with one of my services and am very pleased.

Cloud Storage Review

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Google Cloud Storage has proven to be the essential need to cloud storage for us and we actively us to move our data cross platform using google, it have given us an increased sense of peace that our files, data, classes, objects and all other components to our applications safe and intact and secured in the cloud storage.

Thomas Feis

Google Cloud Platform just works!

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Makes it easier to work on documents from one device to another, collaborating with people on different projects and made it very easy to save data across devices and platforms.

Google Cloud Review

Reviewed 2019-10-29

It keeps all my karaoke stuff grouped together, all my pictures are grouped nicely with great face recognition. I just love how easy it is to use.

Amin Aaser

Best storage platform available

Reviewed 2019-10-26

We’ve used this for a little over one year. We use it to share data with the team. We’ve used a number of other products, this is the best in my opinion.