Grepsr Reviews - Page 2

Game Changing Enrichment

Customer service is second to none. Pricing is fantastic for SMB to enterprise.

Pros

Truly enriching our datasets with otherwise unattainable data. Comparable costs to a previously highly manual set of processes.

Cons

Previously it was not self service, they have since launched this feature.

We are delighted to have been of help. Zach!

Very good!

Pros

I think that this tool has really helped me over the past few months in my ability to perform my Job well

Cons

I think that sometimes this platform could be developed in a different way to make it more easy to learn

Chase, we are so happy to know our services have been of help to you!

Great costumer support when its needed

Pros

They are fast to reply, and fast to fix any problem we have had with changing design on we website we are scraping from.

Cons

I havent had any problems using grepsr..

We are so glad you are liking our services, Bergur! Feedback like this motivates us to break new ground.

Great scraping software, easy to use and set up

Great! We explored several different options, most of which were extremely complex and hard to configure, and or required python/scripting knowledge. Grepsr was just click, click, save, export and we had the data we needed.

Pros

It was quite easy and intuitive to set up. It took me about 5 minutes to set up the first scrape job and the rest were just a few clicks. Exported the data quickly and easily retrieved via email or direct link.

Cons

Some new HTML5/Ajax elements aren't natively supported, but support helped get us going on a stubborn page.

It's always great working with you, Clayton! We are glad our support team got back to you to solve your problem.

Super useful tool! Always delivers with great results.

Pros

The efficiency is unparalleled. Grepsr gets me the data I need in record time. The support staff at Grepsr is great! Anytime there is an issue (which isn't often), they're always quick to respond.

Cons

Very occasionally, there'll be a snag in the data in terms of it all not being there, or a file looking weird. However, the support staff is SO responsive that any issue I have gets resolved in no time!

Thank you for the positive review, Gayatri! Everyone here at Grepsr is highly committed to our clients' success. We hope to continue our collaboration for a long time to come.

Review Grepsr

Pros

Easy to use, excellent service and no delay at delivery.

Cons

Failed to scraping webmotors.

Thank you for your confidence in us. We will try and make sure your experience with us keeps getting better, Geovane!

Exceptionally useful business tool

Nothing but good words.

Pros

Quick, high quality and useful leads/data extracts.

Cons

Nothing - absolutely love the service and support.

Zach, thank you for such a stellar review! We are always happy to serve great customers like you.

Prompt, detail-oriented work and great customer support

Responsive customer support and a diligent team that strives to provide the best output - will highly recommend

Pros

Prompt support delivered with incredible customer service. They were always responsive and addressed all questions. He also went the extra mile in helping us scope the relevant websites in order to have the most well organized output.

Cons

It would be great if there were some added capabilities (e.g. machine learning) that could help sort unstructured data into their respective fields.

Thanks Genevieve for your high esteem in us! Your stellar words will motivate our customer support team to do even better.

Fast, professional, high-value

We routinely conduct detailed and sometimes obscure internet searches and crawls to support our top-end research studies. I have rarely come across a more responsive and professional organization. Grepsr does exactly what they say, faster than promised, and at excellent prices.

Cons

David, thank you for your kind words! Feedback like this is the reason why we do what we do.

Great Product & Service

Pros

Easy to use and understand and the customer service was very helpful and responsive. But most of all great value for money

Cons

The format presented was in a csv-format which I didn't know and only looks presentable in certain tools. An already formated excel-file would be better

Hi Oliver! Thanks for the 5-star review. We're delighted you found our service helpful and responsive. Regarding the data format, while CSV is the default data delivery format, we do offer the option to export data as XLSX (Excel) and other formats (JSON, YAML, XML) under the Data Delivery tab. Hope this helps! Thanks again.

Very helpful website scraping tool with helpful customer support

Pros

Grepsr provides cleanly scraped data from various websites. They save a ton of time downloading a lot of data in an organized fashion. They are easy to work with and provide helpful customer support if there are any issues.

Cons

It can be a little pricey depending on what you are looking for. Also I wish the extension was more robust so we could use that more often.

Jeremy, we have considered your suggestions and will make sure we act on it immediately. Thank you for finding us easy to work with! We are glad to serve customers like you.

Bespoke Reporting

Great

Pros

The team at Grepsr were extremely accommodating to our needs and developed a bespoke report based on data that was relevant to our business. They were quick to respond, communicated throughout the process and delivered our purchase quickly. We are very happy with the service and would recommend.

Cons

We have no complaints, the software suits our needs perfectly.

Thanks, Charlotte! Personalized experiences for our customers is one of our fundamental credo. Further down the line, we hope you get more value from us.

Their concierge service is great!!!

Overall they were great.

Pros

They were quickly able to get me the data I needed.

Cons

I was a little confused by their web portal and how it worked with the concierge service.

We're grateful you found what you were looking for, with us. Thank you for such kind words, Tyler!

Effective web scraping tool

Excellent customer support, fast response, good data quality at a good price.

Pros

Prompt customer service, excellent data quality, cost effective price structre.

Cons

Not as self serve, need developer intervention.

Our product team is always researching better ways to make our tool user friendly. Your feedback will be essential in our further developments. Thank you for trusting us, Martin!

Great services

Pros

Great support, great understanding of our needs.

Cons

No cons at all during the time we used Grepsr

Thank you for such an amazing review, Aymeric!

Timesaver - Quick, efficient, accurate and easy.

Pros

Team was able to extract 500 pages of data within 48 hours that would've taken my team weeks to do. The concierge service was responsive and helpful. It was affordable.

Cons

While the whole project was quick, the initial responses came in a bit slower than anticipated.

Nick, thank you for such good words!

Perfect service

We needed to grab from the interenet a specific list from several sources and it was perfectly done.

Pros

It just worked as promised and results are as expected.

Cons

i cannot say anything wrong about the service

We pride ourselves in being able to extract data even from the most stringent websites. Thank you for your review, Juan!

Saved me a lot of time!

Pros

Grepsr saved me a ton of time and got me the information that I needed very quickly.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about their services.

Thanks for such great words, Mike!

Review Grepsr

Very good, would recommend to others.

Pros

Easy to use and a very good service and attention from Grepsr team

Cons

There was a mistake that took some additional time to fix

Thank you for you trust in us! We will ensure all your project particulars receive timely attention.

Very happy with the service I receive

Pros

Ease of use and very quick turnaround with the data I required.

Cons

I have no cons to report, everything was perfect.

It's great to know you had such a wonderful time working with us! We hope we can be a part of your success story in the days to come as well.

Very happy

Fantastic!

Pros

It did a great job for me and the customer support was outstanding

Cons

I do not have any cons, there was no problem at all for me

Thanks, Antonio. Reviews like this is why our support team do what they do!