Key Features of Xplenty Data Integration Service
- Coding free GUI design environment
- Automated server configuration
- Provision or terminate clusters with just a few clicks
- Platform uses SQL terminology
- We handle maintenance and upgrades
- Integration with API
- Support for all AWS regions
- Monitor clusters and running processes
- SoftLayer support
- Rackspace support
- Support for Mongodb sources and destinations
- Support for MSSQL Server, SAP HANA, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
- Support for Swift based cloud storage source and destination
- Support for flat files and JSON objects
We’ve managed to take the benefits of Hadoop and completely remove any need to program, which all other providers still require in some form or another. Xplenty offers a set of tools that any data professional can use without special training. All you need to process data via our user interface is experience with data and business intelligence practices, with no prior knowledge of Hadoop required. As a result, the user never has to involve the IT department, whether for building and maintaining the platform or for designing data flows and spinning up clusters. By enabling this freedom, you get more projects done at a faster pace, and bottlenecks within the IT department are avoided.
Our goal is to have 100% uptime by using leading Hadoop distributions. Xplenty customers can rely on our Hadoop experts who constantly work to make sure everything is running as smoothly as possible.
Businesses of all sizes trust Xplenty for their data processing, such as Fiverr, WalkMe, and Dealply.