HulerHub Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.55/10

See full reviews by rating

Top 3 alternatives

It’s slick, and easy to make feel like it’s a part of your brand. It’s user friendly and provides us with one great place to feel part of the same environment.
Collections are a brilliant way of categorizing what you use and sharing with others too. The ability to import internet favorites is genius.
It needs more advertisements. Most people are unaware of this app.
There are no big disadvantages, but I will mention two.

Amanda D.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Employees Intranet Solution of this Era

It is reliable for employees engagement.

Pros

HulerHub centralize employees communication and document sharing in one secure workspace.

Cons

If there’s any missing capability, it is seamless to integrate with external services.

PT

Perry T.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

The is no new browser: Only Huler

Whilst any new software takes a bit of time when you get into the Huler groove, it becomes

Pros

This is the window to the digital world we needed but never knew we did. Mostly, instead of being served up whatever supplier, corporate or software platform interface, this is YOURS. Your tech, how you like it.

Cons

I like the idea of something like Chrome extensions available in Huler and/or exported into Huler.

ab

annie b.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

The perfect experience opportunity

Pros

I have a slightly different perspective on this product. I work for a large company in the Human Resources department. We have a nice setup using Remote Desktop and using the HulerHub is a great way to connect to our job sites and other sites. We are able to share documents, access the workflow, and even share screens. We can also leave the office without our laptops or even our phones.

Cons

I have used a lot of remote desktop software, but I have always been frustrated with the setup and connection process. With HulerHub, it is a breeze. It's super easy to set up and connect to a remote server. Overall I had a great experience and it's been hassle free.

MG

Mustafa G.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees

Successful Partnerships

It's great for customization and a must-try app.

Pros

It's very easy to use and very customizable.

Cons

It needs more advertisements. Most people are unaware of this app.

Yusuf İ.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Excellent Innovation

Customizable and visually stunning.

Pros

Visually perfect, very easy to use and customizable.

Cons

I've never had a problem with everything working perfectly and perfectly.

Katy S.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Remote collaboaration made easy

Our team loves Huler - it acts as our Intranet in a really simple way. We use it for sharing key documents, files, internal communications and collections. We have recently created a learning library and an onboarding guide so is a valuable resource for our team.

Pros

Huler is extremely intuitive, user friendly and aesthetically pleasing. It's ease of use, set up and maintainence requires minimal time input and it is super sleek to use. We've been very impressed with it and it has some great functionality like collections, libraries and sharing.

Cons

I have very little that is negative to say, but collections could do with some further development so that multiple users are able to create share the same collection - as it is only the user who created the collection can add to or share it. But this is minor and we work around it.

VR

Víctor R.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Good features

Pros

This is a people-focused, that provides a good place to interact with colleagues. It is also a feature-rich solution, with many useful characteristics.

Cons

There are no big disadvantages, but I will mention two: i) the tool will benefit from a more detailed documentation, and ii) more interaction with external tools using, for example, extensions will be very beneficial.

Luke L.

Sports, 11-50 employees

HulerHub is our internal communication hub

Pros

We were able to launch our own internal secure communication platform thanks to advance features of HulerHub.

Cons

Actually I would expect to have a easier to understand online documentation of HulerHub.

AK

Aziz K.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Secure internal hub for data sharing and collaboration

Pros

HulerHub is our favourite solution for creating our own intranet and manage our internal communication while offering a secure data sharing infrastructure.

Cons

HulerHub could improve their services in a way to offer better features in internal collaboration aspect.

EB

Ersin B.

Building Materials, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great way of creating an intranet

Pros

We could easily create our own internal working environment thanks to advance features of HulerHub.

Cons

It would be quite helpful if the customer care service was faster in responding the cases.

Jenny C.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

HulerHub makes a Frictionless User Experience Achievable For All

I'm using HulerHub for my personal work tech and team management. Having the links I need and systems I use at my finger tips puts much needed time back into my day.

Pros

Before HulerHub, a Frictionless User Experience required a heavy technical lift. You'd need back-end resources or talent to translate your needs and lift and shift the technology accordingly. The additional layer often led to high costs and extended response times for any changes. -Enter HulerHub - Now, anyone can own the lift or change. Hard coding has been replaced with functional, easy to use or change lego blocks. The users that need to make changes can make the lifts meaning less disconnect and time saved. The result is a phenomenal, mobile-first experience, easy to manage, easy to navigate, just truly ... WOW!

Cons

The fact that more people haven't found out about it yet.

MR

Michelle R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Must Have Product!

Overall HulerHub is a great product, support by a fantastic support team. Even though we are only using the free version at the moment, the team cannot be more helpful and are genuinely interested in our experience and supporting us to get the best from the product.

Pros

Huler is a fantastic product that takes collaboration, content management and communication to the next level. Giving the end user a great way to store and manage their own content whilst having access to anything promoted and recommended by the organisation. Collections are a brilliant way of categorizing what you use and sharing with others too. The ability to import internet favorites is genius!

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about this product. However I would say that if it was to be used as a traditional intranet, there is scope to develop a resource / document hub for corporate documents and reference guides etc.

ÖŞ

Özge Ş.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Useful!

Pros

Useful for remote work. I can communicate more effectively with my colleagues.

Cons

I didn't have a bad experience but it could have been better. transferring large files may be faster.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Amazing platform to be your front door to everything

The tool is one of my favorite to use and really speaks to what people need today to make their work more enjoyable, efficient and more personal. It speaks to no longer having a work life and a personal life. It is all live and this help manages that balance. Truly a people first solution.

Pros

I love how clean, simple and easy the tool is to navigate, use and manage. Also, its capabilities are incredibly powerful. This has SO many use cases and can be used in so many ways.

Cons

Honestly I cannot think of any. There are a few capabilities that I would love to see, but those items are on the road map.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Huler is the NEW Tomorrow

From the first time I used this hub I was excited with the potential of how to make it really personal for me. As well as making it appropriate for business, it allows an individual to do what it needs to do to really create engagement. Those that have tested it within my contacts have been really impressed by how user-friendly is, how clever is, and how beautifully it is presented presented

Pros

The HulerHub is really intuitive and simple, allowing the user to maximise the potential and the capacity of the platform. It’s personal, I can make it mine, it does what I want it to do!

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about this software, I feel like I need to learn more about it to become comfortable with it to then maximise what it can do for me.

Ben L.

Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees

It's like Netflix for your work and personal life! How has nobody ever thought of this?!

The platform and the company are fantastic. Very accommodating and flexible and just normal people with no pushy sales BS. They genuinely care about customer experience and know their stuff

Pros

I would be totally lost without Huler! It saves me a lot of clicks and wondering where I stored stuff across multiple applications. It's easy to use, easy to personalise and the UI is great

Cons

Some more personalisation or widgets would make it even better

MU

Miray U.

Accounting, 10,001+ employees

Extremely Successful

Intuitive and outstanding software.

Pros

Although it is user-friendly, it is highly successful and has very strong qualities.

Cons

I did not face any problem during my work.

MT

Mark T.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Huler saves time

Pros

I like how everything is in one place and I can customise it. I'm not saddled with how some software looks - I can choose how I want it to look and make it more personable for me.

Cons

I can't share someone else's library with a 3rd party that's been shared with me. I need to go that person to get them to share their library.

Filiz Ç.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good job

Pros

Enabled employees to connect and have a common workspace. It is convenient enough and works fast.

Cons

I didn't have a bad experience and I was very satisfied. I recommend it to all my colleagues.

MD

Mert D.

Investment Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pretty innovative platform

Pros

Highly personalized dashboard of HulerHub is quite innovative and useful for our internal operations.

Cons

They could offer a better pricing option for long term commitments.

Francisco R.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

HulerHub Experience

Pros

Customisation, easy to use and that you can have everything in one place. Really useful!

Cons

The possibility of connecting Huler with other productivity apps, they have improved this feature now.

PH

Pam H.

Translation and Localization, 201-500 employees

A successfull remote collaboaration apply.

HulerHub provides a very effective and trouble-free service in online group and team work.

Pros

It's able to connect online conversations with company staff without fast freezing, and most goes well with most people.

Cons

There could have been more functions and tools inside the app.

LH

Luke H.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

It's the future of collaboration and engagement!

Huler is a product that engages people, brings them together to collaborate and enables people to work productivity in what is an increasingly busy world. Behind the scenes this product is supporting by and friendly and knowledgeable team. Get involved and thanks to everyone at Huler.

Pros

It easy to use, engaging, great to look at and supports our goals as an organisation of working collaboratively and inclusively.

Cons

Having the ability to seamlessly switch between different Huler groups would be helpful.

KN

Kerry N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Brings the team together

Seamless

Pros

Cons

We didn’t integrate anything so that’s never been a factor, it’s been quite straight forward for us to set up.

DC

Daniel C.

Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Outstanding value and superb innovation

We needed somewhere where the leadership team could view what was available for them, create their own personalised learning journey and also be able to see what was happening in other departments so that there was a consistent, joined up approach to personal development and career develpment across the business. Thanks to Huler we now have a portal that provides that.

Pros

It's easy to use, visually brilliant and it's constantly improving because the Huler team listening to their customers. Being able to create and curate content is an important step in a Learning and Development team's maturity, so this software will make a big difference to the learning culture as well as to how people learn.

Cons

We've shared what could be improved with the Huler team and they are working on that feedback, so nothing to add here thanks to that awesome customer service.