InvGate Assets Reviews

4.6/5 (72 reviews)

Brian Whittaker

Our experience with the InvGate Service Desk has been excellent

Reviewed 2018-06-25

I have been able to simplify many processes for our business and provide one place for our users to communicate with various departments within the business.

Pros
There are many things that I enjoy but the ability to customize the product to handle whatever situation our business has is a major pro. I have been able to setup tickets and workflows for many different departments within the business that helps simplify processes for them. The gamification process adds a unique experience for our agents and allows for friendly competition. The InvGate service desk also provides a better visual experience for our agents and end users compared with our previous product. It allows the agents to better tell what is happening with a quick view of the dashboards and the tickets assigned to them so they know what they need to work on.

Cons
I would like to see more built in templates for the badge system including icons that are built in as well. It would also be nice to have multiple views for coins earned for agents rather than the standard 60 days rolling period.

Lori Lewis

Service Desk organizes our day.

Reviewed 2019-09-18

I love the fact that the users can create there own tickets, it saves my techs a ton of time. We had an issue with SD removing workstations after an amount of time with no respose, but I was able to change the very quickly with the guidance of Invgate. I like the fact that end users can score the techs tickets. There are many reports available, and customizable. I was easily able to customize the service level agreements.

Pros
Ease of use and configuration. The product creates ticket automatically from emails and phone calls. Our users can create their own tickets which saves us a ton of time. I was able to setup a few groups so that I could setup different level for service.

Cons
My tech support users do not have as much access as I would like them to have.

Easy to Create Ticket, rocky metrics creation

Reviewed 2018-08-14

Service Desk is a good tool that can use some additional tweaking so that it can remain resourceful while flexible like writing an email.

Pros
I like that the tickets can be designed to be used very simple and you can require any level of detail you'd like from the user. I also like that you can program a search bar for the participant while they are creating a ticket in case they can find the info they are looking. I also like that Service Desk can be integrated with confluence and there is a section in the ticket for the administrator where I can easily reference an article for the client.

Cons
I think the ticketing system is not as flexible as writing a simple email, and I don't like that when you are responding to a person's request you can't really see their original question while you're typing their answer. Also, running a report of all of the questions is very difficult to do in a clean way, and I have to use a legend of my creation in order to translate the code name of the topics to English names.

Chris Hoth

InvGate is very easy to use for both helpdesk and end users. It doesn't try to be a Swiss army knife

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Organization, problem tracking, time management

Pros
Its simplicity. In looking at similar software packages I found that there were just too many features, too many things crammed into one software. I also found them to be very inflexible, wanting you to run your help desk their way. Their support has been great.

Cons
My only problem is that although InvGate supports SSO through Office 365, they do not have an integrated app within MS Azure. Several other service desk software's do and it makes the login by end users seamless. There is little documentation on how to set it up and it took a little trial and error to get it working so that users can click the "Log In with Office 365" button but it would be so much nicer if there was an Azure app so that it could be added to the O365 launch pad and clicking on it took you right into the service desk.

Jeffrey Uchtman

The most flexible help desk software ever written. If you can think it, it will do it.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Ease of use. Ability to create multiple help desk divisions to keep service requests separated. One stop for our end. Great product.

Pros
Ease of use. We developed a short video and within minutes our end users were submitting help desk tickets. I am amazed how much information we can obtain from this software. The triggers and workflows are endless. Invgate support is phenomenal. "No" and "it can't" are not in their vocabulary. New feature development never ends. We have asked and they have created. One of the best choices we have ever made.

Cons
Active Directory integration is lacking features. I have submitted my ideas and what other programs are doing with AD and the Invgate team is working on it so this won't be a "Con" for long.

Maria Victoria Garraza

We are very satisfied with the tool. We are incorporating more and more services, not just IT

Reviewed 2018-06-25

The benefits we have to use Invgate are the administration of the tool, fast response to needs or configurations, knowledge base

Pros
What I like most about Invgate is how easy it is to configure. The predisposition and fast response of the support before our consultations or inconveniences. And they are always working to offer improvements

Cons
A point to improve is related to the updates of the version of the tool. Most of the times we had to do an update of the tool we made many tests and found a bug, and when we believe that everything is OK to be able to implement it in production, an error occurs.

Craig Engleman

Great value for the money

Reviewed 2018-06-28

We are able to integrate several departments together into one solution and to take care of all of our in-house forms with Invgate.

Pros
My employer and I reviewed several solutions and none of them combined the level of features with affordability like Invgate. The workflow solution was a game changer for us.

Cons
Some of the setup could benefit from being a little easier to use. Sometimes when you are setting things up the whole process gets monotonous and could be made a little easier. But you can't argue with the end product.

Igor Voronyuk

I use the Service Desk as a smart bid control

Reviewed 2018-08-23

Pros
The developers of the product support small companies and provide a tariff with a fixed amount of payment, amounting to 10 USD per month, and this is not very suitable for us, because we employ about two dozen people. But for small companies this is undoubtedly a plus. In my work, I mostly use reports and analytics, which are very well designed visually and practical - they are simple, functional and easy to use.

Cons
The tariff with a fixed amount of payment is calculated for three people. If a team of 4-5 people, and this can be considered small, you need to pay about 100 USD per month, which is too expensive.

Andrés Camilo Guerrero Sánchez

This the best Helpdesk cloud based software

Reviewed 2019-02-14

We were a company which, being a provider of IT services, presented many problems associated with the service to our external clients, which is why after defining a strategy for the implementation of a help desk. After evaluating several solutions from the market, we made the decision to use Invgate Servicedesk since in addition to being aligned with ITIL, it allows the implementation of a service table in a quick and friendly way, the reports are quite detailed and the best is the gamification.

Pros
Currently we are working to relaunch our help desk, because after the good reception of the clients we saw the need to adjust several additional options of the product.

Cons
No Mobile App available for the users Android and IOS

Matias Heluani

Easy implementation with powerfull reports and an always ready support team!

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Help our company in the enrollment, monitoring and administration of all assets. Not only of those who are connected to the network, but of all those who are part of our technological infrastructure. The support team is one of the most professional with whom I have had to interact

Pros
The alarms and reports are one of its strengths

Cons
An app to capture data from mobile devices and then be able to incorporate them into the tool is missing

Anonymous

satisface to use a easy software

Reviewed 2018-07-16

Pros
it is a very easy software to use and configure, adapt to our business needs. provides stability in the ejecution process, the time customer support its satisfactory its is softwate that is kept in constant updates

Cons
the relationship Price vs Product it's not agreement. the report module its very complicate to use and configure, dara extraction is complicated

Hernan Punzi

Very Good Software

Reviewed 2019-03-27

My experience with the tool is very good, we can really perform the tasks that we consider that our sector requires. It should also be noted that whenever we request assistance, the help desk responded with a very good help for us.

Pros
I like most is the ease of use and the large number of tasks you can perform with the software.

Cons
I like the least is that programmed unattended dismantling fails many times.

Gerardo Fernandez Pacheco

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-26

Organize my help desk support

Pros
Personalization is the best option of this soft. is a tool that is modeled to the extent of the help desk you want to create.

Cons
In my understanding, the lack of quick search for support tickets by user name that created it, is the biggest flaw in the system

Nikolay Kurayev

Convenient service, which allows solving many tasks at the enterprise

Reviewed 2018-09-23

Pros
This service has many functions and at the same time is easy to install and use. If you do not have any experience with products, it will take 30-40 minutes to install and configure the software. So I'll say that before you a cool service that allows you to set up work processes and accelerate the work in teams, with a minimum of effort and time. I am also happy about the possibility of integration with other programs, for example, Confluence.

Cons
I think that the only drawback of all such products is their high cost. Otherwise, I did not have any complaints.

Martin Dalceggio

Great solution.

Reviewed 2018-07-23

more control over the user request, more users happy, more business value added.

Pros
you can add a simple workflow in seconds or a complex one in minutes. is easy put your own process to work. The integration with Active Directory works great.

Cons
If you want go for a medium complex implementation, you will need consultancy. The setup is easy, the support is fine, but is not enough. More integration with Office 365 will be necessary soon.

Rene Melchers

Quick to get started with excellent support. Easy to use with added functionality.

Reviewed 2018-06-22

The tracking and management if service desk requests and updates to the users as to status. Dashboard reports to continually monitor performance. The support for electronic workflows is an bonus feature that has value.

Pros
The user interface is intuitive for quick adoption. Electronic workflows with forms management allows us to incorporate many business approval processes into a user request.

Cons
Have not had any issues or complaints that are of any major concern. Possibly more built in dashboard reports to work from that can be quickly adapted rather than start form scratch.

Tim Bonsoe

Very easy to use, nice looking interface.

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Pros
Good looking, simple to use interface. Does everything we need, without being overly complicated. Support is very responsive, and includes our requests in future versions frequently. Our end users really like it, too.

Cons
Can't think of many cons with Service Desk. Only con I can think of is the licenses are per user and not transferrable to another user.

Greg Dover

InvGate Service Desk Review

Reviewed 2017-06-16
Review Source: Software Advice

InvGate is a pretty good product overall. There are a lot of little annoyances, but if they were to fix these, it could be a pretty great product.

Pros
Affordable Easy to setup Ability to use variables when creating a ticket Ability to add observers and collaborators to a ticket Easy to do things like reassign and escalate

Cons
No Due Date field unless you use SLAs No ability to delete a comment or edit a comment If you add a comment before selecting Solve (which ultimately closes the ticket), you have to enter your solution again and select Solve for your solution to show up as the resolution If you added a comment to a ticket when the owner has an out of office notification turned on in their email, the out of office email would create a new ticket When printing out a lit of tickets for a user, the font is so small, it's hard to read. Took me a while to come up with a roundabout way to do it so that it was easily readable. Each comment in a ticket doesn't have the day and time the comment was made. You get more general time stamps like "14 hours ago", "2 weeks ago", or "a month ago". Would be useful to know the date and time so that you can tell if something was done at the end of the day or the beginning.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

David Perez

Best Service Desk solution around

Reviewed 2017-06-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We have been using it for over a year now, with no issues at all. Everything we wanted from the software, it delivered. Very easy to use, very powerful to fit your needs, and very good customer support.

Cons
No issues so far. Great assistance from Customer support, very reliable. Sometimes times worked on issues do not update correctly.

Jorge Reyes

Excellent tool end to end

Reviewed 2019-02-14

From negotiation to implementation and support, my experience has been excellent. The tool has exceeded the expectations.

Pros
Service Desk is an excellent tool end to end. It is a tool of rapid implementation, with a short learning curve and very friendly for the administrator and end user.

Cons
I honestly do not have any problem with the tool.

Great option for collaborative, ITIL-focused ITSM

Reviewed 2019-06-05

Excellent

Pros
Love how easily it let me implement ITIL process and get my team to work together.

Cons
More thought needs to be put into external-customer systems

Pablo Kalik

Great Helpdesk Software

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Service Desk was always easy to configure, to use and grow. It made our help desk be more efficient, productive, and accountable

Pros
Easy of use for every user at the company. From experimented to newbies, is the perfect choice to let the helpdesk grow smoothly.

Cons
Invgate need to think about how to help customers on the kickoff stage.

Fernando Majcher

Reviewed 2019-02-17

InvGate Service Desk, is a very good product that optimizes the time in solving complaints and problems of users. Organize and plan better the work to be done.

Pros
The ease which the user can enter a problem, and the work order that allows.

Cons
The reports that can be generated with the system are impractical and visually poor.

It's very user-friendly

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Pros
we're using Service Desk in a government environment. Our users are really happy regarding how easy is this portal to use. .

Cons
Sometimes when a user sends an email to the helpdesk, it's not generating a ticket automatically. I was troubleshooting with customer service but we could solve it.

Manny Jardim

Daily use of product

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Great product for the price point, cost effective.

Pros
Simple to use, monitoring of assets is complete and clean, addressing issues on corporate assets is very efficient.

Cons
Duplicates can be a pain, always have to ensure you make good notes to ensure proper counts and naming conventions are maintained.