Key Features of JumpBox for the Nagios 3.x
- GUI-based administration tools
- Automated local and remote backup options
- Support for all major virtualization environments
- One-click data migration mechanism
- Access to updated versions of each JumpBox
- Access to OVF templates for VMware ESX and VirtualBox
- Optional runtime support
- Ability to run JumpBoxes on Amazon EC2
Convenience: JumpBoxes provide all the power of Open Source with minimal complexity and headaches. Deployment and maintenance is reduced 90% and operation is greatly simplified via web-based administration tools. No more tedious patching or application upgrades.
Cost savings: A flat monthly rate gives you access to a wide variety of IT infrastructure including this application and over sixty others.
Control: Run your applications on your terms either in-house on your own virtualized hardware, in a data center or on Amazon's Cloud Computing system. With full root privileges over the machine so you have the power to customize any aspect of the application.
Portability: Running an application as a JumpBox enables you to move it amongst computing environments as your computing demands and resources change.
Freedom: Using Open Source applications means you're free from vendor lock-in. Running them as JumpBoxes means you're free from hosting provider lock-in.