LogMeIn Rescue Logo

Remote support for helpdesks, call centers and organizations

LogMeIn Rescue Reviews - Page 3

MT

Michael T.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

I use LMI daily to connect to support remote users that are off domain at my company.

I am able to support my remote users that are off domain quickly and efficiently because of LogMeIn, and I can support executives mobile devices with this without having to put my hands on them.

Pros

There are too many features to name, but to pick one would be the mobile device support. I have got several pats on the back for remotely resolving issues on Director's iPhone and iPad.

RD

Rode D.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

LMI - My go to remote app

Pros

LMI simple and easy to use for technicians. I have used this software for over 5 years and I dont know what I did with my life before that. Walking a customer through the initial connection - even the not so savvy customer - is smooth and simple.

Cons

So far I have not had any issue with LMI or any of its connection features.

CP

Chris P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Log MeIn Rescue is awesome!

love the reliability, dependability and features of Log Me In Rescue. I use this everyday and would never be able to get Anything Done without it. Pricing could be better as I understand there are some newer cheaper options. however I do not feel like re-inventing the wheel.

Pros

Love that I can set up unattended Acces for computers!! make by job much easier for computers off domain and off site.

Cons

pricing could be better,

Great product! Saves our dept hours in time for support.

Increased productivity within my dept. Saving time and therefore saving money.

Pros

Able to connect to troubleshoot any pc within our organization also help to provide support to many people outside our organization with ease.

Cons

The one major downside to this product is the cost. Licencing cost for the application can be very costly when adding many users.

WM

William M.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

IT DEPARTMENT MUST HAVE

I used this software in its early inception and as it grew it just continued to get better.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to setup, and use. Its a must have if you have end-user working remotely.

Cons

The licensing is somewhat expensive ae time has gone along, but still worth the cost if dealing with remote users.

CB

Craig B.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

LogMeIn Rescue // Off-site IT's Best Friend

LogMeIn Rescue helps keep our nationwide network up to date and on the same page. Our IT department is located out of state, so this program allows them to connect to our local computers and fix issues. New computer setup, printer connections, network connections, software updates; this program helps our company thrive.

Pros

LogMeIn Rescue allows IT administrators to log in your computer to fix issues. Simple key code creation on one end, then key code insertion on the other end, allows connection of IT to control computer. From coding to fix internal issues, to printer connections. Very easy to use and allows company computer systems to stay up to date.

Cons

In the five years of use, I have not found any dislikes.

JB

Jason B.

Construction, 501-1,000 employees

Very Helpful Tool

We are a large construction company and have jobsites all over the U.S. When one of our end users has a problem with their PC or software they are trying to use they just jump on LogMeIn and we fix them right up.

Pros

Great for helping our end users that are out in the field and have computer issues

Cons

Not much to say bad about it, helps us every day.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

I used LogMeIn Rescue in my last job. It was an awesome product for remote support

I was able to use LogMeIn Rescue to quickly and easily perform remote support and get trouble tickets closed for our customers. Awesome product!

Pros

I liked the ease of use. It was easy to connect to remote machines, and was very easy to navigate the interface. I was able to solve many support tickets with this software, quickly and easily!

Cons

There was not much I didn't like about LogMeIn Rescue. It was easy to use, and I was able to get things done using it.

PS

Phillip S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Great tool to support your team!

We love being able to remote support our team.

Pros

Easy of access in joining sessions both scheduled and impromptu.

Cons

The installer can take a few extra moments at times to join screens.

JP

Jed P.

Good, could be better, and the support is lacking

Pros

Most of the time I can connect just fine, and the speed is alright. There are a lot of options for delivering the connection info. There is good reporting, and the ability to capture screens, as long as we are working from the office, and strong APIs.

Cons

The support is not so great. There are always long holds for phone support that almost always have to be escalated, which means a callback at a much later time. Email support is 24-hour turnaround for every single email exchanged no matter the issue, and their answer is too often something ANYONE would have already tried.

Mark C.

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Great software. Does everything required and more.

Pros

Full featured in its class. It does everything in every way possible. The connections always work and the reboot and re-connect always works.

Cons

The pricing is very high. There could be tiered pricing for those who don't need all the functioanlity.

11-50 employees

I miss this software so much.

Pros

It was an extremely reliable software and that was very easy to use and was exactly what we needed for our business.

Cons

Not being able to customize the interface like other softwares could be helpful and the pricing is a little high.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

LogMeIn Rescue Review

This is a good tool for remote troubleshooting of PC issues

Pros

I use it daily in troubleshooting PC related issues remotely, it has alot of good features which make remote troubleshooting smooth

Cons

Sometimes it gets blocked by PC firewalls and this requires making some changes to the PC settings, which can be difficult if the company does not give its employees admin access over their PCs

PF

Paulo F.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

Rescue conecção rapida e segura

Pros

Os recursos de controle que ele te oferece são muito bons

Cons

Ele e um sistema muito caro na versão completa e paga ,

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

ad

amanda d.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

This was very helpful in assisting clients with software issues

overall we were able to get things don with ease so its a good program.

Pros

I liked that you could use it with out downloading any addition sever software.

Cons

that when it required administrative permission the client had to be there cause it would freeze up on my end, usually we tell the client they didn't need to stay why we worked on there PC remotely, this would hinder us a problem.

EB

Erwin B.

Automotive, 501-1,000 employees

The best remote software to use

It's been a blessing to our desktop support dept since we have to troubleshoot about 100 of our sales employees all over the U.S.

Pros

it's ease of use. Remote users are able to follow the instructions easily and allow the technicians to connect remotely to their machines for troubleshooting. The connection is very quick. Lots of options but I only use the file transfer feature to transfer files I need to install on the remote machine.

Cons

Not much I don't like about this software. It is very easy to use, as long as the user has internet connection you're good to go.

KM

Kim M.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Good Software if have to Help Remote Worker

I like it that I can get on employer's computer very easily when doing remote work with them and they can see what I am doing. Been a life saver for me since we have started working remotely !!

Pros

Easy for employer to install if you have to jump on and help them while they are working remotely. I like it that you can leave a log of what you did after the employer has disconnected you from their computer.

Cons

Really don't have anything to say about what I least like about the software program.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Great Way To Help On Campus Users On The Fly

Pros

We could use one feature of this software to view the desktop of the user in question.

Cons

Some users were not comfortable having me log into their desktop.

Ryan G.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Simple and Powerful

Pros

Remotely viewing and controlling computers and devices is easy. File transfer is secure and navigation through the UI is effortless. Multiple sessions allows for troubleshooting with ease.

Cons

file transfer speed could be improved. Overall fantastic though.

Banking, 5,001-10,000 employees

LogMeIn Rescue Saves Time and Resources

Wonderful. Would certainly recommend.

Pros

The ease of use for the end user, with the easy to access web portal. The robust array of admin tools.

Cons

There is a slightly longer than ideal delay between starting connection and the time to get onto a users machine.

Oshan M.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Quick and easy to connect remotely with clients

Effective and efficient solution to resolve our customers issues via secure remote access.

Pros

With the LogMeIn Rescue platform, we can easily connect remotely with our customers all over the world within few seconds.It saves our time and money.Also it will gain our customers satisfaction on our solutions. It is the best solution when we want to support customers via remote access.Even we can have more than one remote sessions.Simple process and easy to understand the requirements of clients due to reliability and security of the communication protocol.

Cons

User interfaces should be improve more with UI/UX principles and guidelines.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

LogMeIn Rescue is a quick efficient tool for remoting onto users computers.

Overall I enjoy this software and it does a great job at being lightweight so it rarely has lagged.

Pros

Rarely has any lag in my experience. Allows you to run scripts from the console. Love the system info it provides. The file manager works wonderfully when doing large file transfers.

Cons

I haven't found an easy way to share scripts with other techs that use it. I have had issues dialing in the actions to run and would like to see more improvements in this regard.

Raven P.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Logmein Rescue Review

Pros

From a technical support engineer perspective, Rescue is the easiest tool in comparison to Teamviewer and Anydesk. Connecting to your customer is easy by just sending a link or providing them a pin code by accessing 123rescue.com

Cons

Once your session has ended there's no way to save your transcript so you have to ensure that you are all done before closing it.

Joshua R.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Rescue is Great for Remote Support for PCs and some Mobiles

Overall experience has been wonderful. It does what it needs for us but could use some new features and device/OS support.

Pros

I like how easy it is to get connected to a customer to start working on their issue. Unattended access/rebooting is also a handy feature so the customer doesn't have to be at their desk the entire time.

Cons

Needs more frequent updates with new features & fixes. It also needs a technician console for Linux. Another thing is that I dont particularly care for how easy it is for scam companies to get a license to use this. It makes us have to reassure the customer that we're not scammers and have their best interests in mind when it comes to solving their problems. When dealing with customers who were just scammed, we don't have an alternative software to use.

PR

Pushkar R.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Best Software for Remote in Chip Cost

overall experience is good

Pros

best feature is real time chat & screen sharing & after click the remote file remote auto connected in just a sec...

Cons

file sharing is take to much time & some time remote is auto disconnected