LogMeIn Rescue Logo

Remote support for helpdesks, call centers and organizations

LogMeIn Rescue Reviews - Page 5

BK

Brandan K.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Log Me In is great!

LogMeIn is my favorite app I use at work. At my last place of employment we relied heavily on other programs like WinVNC, and built in remote apps on separate programs. LogMeIn is by far the most reliable and easiest to use of any remote app I have used.

Pros

-Reliable -Multiple ways to log into a computer. Not reliant on an IP that may be wrong -Can remote into computers not on the corporate network -Automatically relogs back in if you are disconnected -Built in chat function so you can IM to the user you are supporting.

Cons

-None. I cant think of any cons for what LogMeIn sets out to do.

51-200 employees

Super easy tool to use to get remote access

Pros

We've used LogMeIn as part of our customer service to be able to get access to clients' computers and diagnose issues. Super easy to setup and quick. Makes customer support that much easier.

Cons

Sometimes the prompts and such seem scary to customers since they have to give direct access to control their machines.

BE

Bobby E.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Really rescues us

Overall, great software. I think our company will be using it for many more years.

Pros

You just go into logmein rescue and enter the PIN number. Within seconds we are connected to a technician from our company who can assist us with computer issues!

Cons

Sometimes it has to update the software and then it closes and you have to reboot the software. It can be annoying when you are in the middle of a time sensitive issue and need a tech to connect to your computer.

LF

Larni F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great program for virtual help!

Pros

Integration is simple and quick to use. We never have issues connecting or screening sharing or allowing permissions.

Cons

Often, whoever is helping us troubleshoot our issues is working on multiple screens, therefore our screenshare is not always being worked on which makes us wonder whether the other person is still troubleshooting our issue or working on something separate or stepped away for a moment. Maybe adding an idication showing this would be helpful?

RJ

Randi Jo S.

Excellent for gaining remote access to computers at the office.

Pros

What I like most about this software is how simple it is to gain access at home to the computers at the office. After the setup connecting the computers, this has been a great program to have in order to schedule patients while not at the office.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the difficulty that ensued during the set-up process. It was more tedious than expected to connect the computers at home to the ones at the office.

BB

Bridget B.

Used other for 2+ years

What a lifesaver for a tech support engineer!

Pros

This saves so much time, it's unbelievable! Coming from the era where we had to walk users through everything, this just takes 95% of the call time away.

JR

Joseph R. S.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Remote support bar none

Pros

Very easily integrated into an already established support team and takes almost no time at all to set up.

Cons

Communication within LogMeIn Rescue could do with some improvement as it would make some processes much easier to handle.

DU

Daniel U.

Used other for 1-2 years

Positive experience. The tool is reliable and easy to work with.

Pros

I like that sharing sessions usually go pretty smooth with this tool. I never have issues giving up or regaining control. The lag is usually minimal.

Cons

I have no complaints about the tool at this time. It has done what I have expected it to do and met my expectations.

HT

Heidi T.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Easy Access for Remote Support for IT professionals

Great tool to remotely access users's systems for the sake of troubleshooting or installing software and updates.

Pros

Lightweight application to easily access user's computers for remote control troubleshooting. Allows for instant access to a user's computer without having to install anything.

Cons

Not unattended--user must be present to authorize access. This is one-time use software, so future connections require new access codes.

AT

Ashleigh T.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

LogMeIn Pro has been a lifesaver for me on the receiving end of the help from IT Dept.

I can just call IT an d they can fix any issues i am having with my computer instead of me waste my time trying figure it out.

Pros

It is soooo easy to use. I simply follow the link, select yes two times to download and then.. whhaallaaaa.. the IT department person is on my computer ready to do whatever can be done without me.. It is really helpful for the people in my office who are even less computer softea

Cons

There are really not many features besides its one task of logging into another persons computer for the purpose of fixing an issue or helping with something.

CW

Chad W.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

LogMeIn Rescue Solves for Day-to-Day IT Problem Resolution

Very pleased overall. I've used dozens of times to have IT issues resolved with no negative experiences.

Pros

LogMeIn Rescue makes getting help form our IS department simple. When the issue requires more than a simple call with a tech., they can now quickly and easily remotely log-in to a machine to control / analyze / solve an issue.

Cons

No complaints. Very straightforward and functions as it should.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

LogMeIn Rescue Review

Great app, helpful for remote IT troubleshooting, it has been quite easy to use

Pros

My IT team uses LogMeIn Rescue to remotely connect to our PCs and resolve IT issues, it is easy to use, i can easily grant remote access to them.

Cons

For Macbooks you have to first to your security settings to grant the app access, also you first have to download the app multiple times whenever you need to use it.

JG

Jessica G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Simple and Effective Remoting Software

Pros

While I've only used it a dozen or so times, LogMeIn has always been a fantastic way to quickly remote into another user's computer to see what they are having issues with or to show them how to access something. Being able to log in within a few minutes and have access to another user's desktop is a big time saver rather than trying to explain things over the phone.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Saved me many times

Having remote support for my computer enables me to get back to my work/tasks faster.

Pros

I occasionally run into technical issues on my work computer. Logmein gives our technology specialist remote access to my work station to fix any said issues.

Cons

I think this software has been nothing but helpful. There have been many times when I couldn't figure out technical issues on my own

AJ

Amanda J.

Useful business tool

Pros

Using the software tool allows me to remotely log onto my computer when I am not on site! It is super helpful when I need to do something that I have forgotten to do on my office computer.

Cons

I believe they just got rid of the free account, and have moved to only paying accounts. Sadly, I will no longer be able to use this tool.

MJ

Marie J.

Great tool!

Pros

This remote access system really helps us when we have our agents all over the model homes. The ease of logging in and being able to have all you in on your fingertips is the best!

Cons

The system can run a bit slow on our computers at times, but other than that we have no issues on hand.

MB

Matthew B.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Allow remote use for PC issues

Pros

With the entrance of a simply pin number provided by a service tech, you can easily allow them to see and fix any issues remotely. Very convenient tool.

Cons

There are times that updates do not fully go through to completion and cause the window to stay open. I have had to call back to have administrators push the issue through.

Andre F.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

LogMeIn Rescue_ Review

Pros

This is an amazin software for remote assistance. I have used myself and continue to find myself using when I need help from other companies. This software is just plain and simple easy to use.

Cons

Its easy to use and it always works. Reliability is great and compatibility is even better. I wish it was cheaper

EH

Eric H.

Civil Engineering, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Review for LogMeIN Rescue

My overall experience with LogMeIn Rescue is really great.

Pros

I like the most about LogMeIn Rescue is because it is easy to use and implement. With app downloaded from a link provided from my IT co-worker. I get have my laptop remotely controlled. It is easy for customer support services to repair software issues on any laptop.

Cons

So far, there is nothing I do not like about LogMeIn Rescue. It is, by far, a really effective solution for me.

NH

Nathan H.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Ease of use and all the functionality we need

Pros

This product is easy for the end user to run and allow me to access their computer. It gives them the confidence that I can work on their problem quickly

Cons

We have had no problems with this software and it is a go-to piece of our tool kit.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Solid and Easy to use Remote Screen viewing application.

We use Logmein rescue as a tool for some of our clients to share the screen.

Pros

Software is very reliable and easy to use. Works fine even with slow internet connection. Users have no trouble opening the software to start the session.

Cons

Is seems a bit expansive for what you get.

JD

Jake D.

Great Way to Assist With Customer Issues

Pros

This software makes for a very easy way to share screens and work with less technical people who may have an issue describing exactly what they are seeing or attempting.

Cons

A fair amount of organizations will block the URL to access a remote desktop support session, which effectively leaves the software useless.

Ryan P.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great remote access

Pros

The ability for an expert to take control of your computer in order to assist you is amazing. The interface is seamless. Extremely easy to activate and deactivate the remote access.

Cons

Giving someone remote access to your computer can be a bit nerve racking

Used other for 6-12 months

Pros

It's easy to use and very convenient. You can access computers remotely from anywhere. Very useful to solve problems in someone else computer.

Cons

It's not free. Some apps allow a limited version or time for casual users. So, if you do not use frequently you can find some free options on the market.

RG

Rich G.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Super

Pros

More often than not, I have gotten stuck & then had the benefit of someone to help remotely solve the issue

Cons

Haven't found anything I don't like, so I'll keep using it. If I do find something to critique, I'll edit my review.