Additional information for Mobile Beta Management
Key features of Mobile Beta Management
View All Features
- Run all app testing programs with frictionless distribution
- Organize beta invites, distribute builds & collect feedback
- Manage the distribution of beta apps within user groups
- Deploy enterprise beta programs without app store approval
- Send email invites, build updates, welcome messages and more
- Receive alerts when bugs are reported
- Participant session information & automatic crash reporting
- Real time data reporting to maximize efficiency
- Works alongside popular bug testing applications
- Web-based 320Dashboard centralizes all test data
- Log event, crash reports and participant feedback comments
- Filtered views for bugs, session logs & crash reports
- Send customized branded invitations to participants
Mobile Beta Management offers a streamlined distribution for beta app builds, removing any requirement for app store approval or additional 3rd-party apps.
Organize and send branded email invites with download links for program participants, alongside welcome messages, NDA prompts and bug alerts.
Keep engagement easy for users with intuitive bug and feedback reporting, which includes session information, crash data – all sent to the web-based dashboard.
Receive real time updates and filtered data for quickly identifying trends, while segmenting user groups, disabling access remotely or managing teams.
To improve workflow and data sharing, Mobile Beta Management integrates with other leading bug tracking systems including JIRA, Bugzilla and GitHub.