Key Features of Mojave Networks
- Mobile Device Management
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Device Locate
- Cloud-based Anti-virus
- Device Lock and Wipe
- App Distribution
- Custom Android App Launcher/Home Screen
- App White-listing
- URL and Content Filtering
- Domain and App Black-listing
- Advanced Threat Detection
- Real-time logging
- Secure VPN Connection
- SSL Scanning
- Data Loss Prevention
- BYOD and Privacy Controls
- Reporting and Analytics
- Integration with Google Apps
- Support for Android and iOS
- Support for Exchange and Active Directory
We provide insight to your mobile network, so you can protect company-owned and employee-owned mobile devices through network security, app controls, antivirus, data loss prevention and URL filtering. These innovative solutions block more threats, reduce IT complexity and mitigate the risk of data loss.
• 100% cloud-based solution is simple to deploy, requires no hardware and saves on total ownership costs
• Integrated security analyzes data from the network, apps and device to identify and block web malware, malicious apps, phishing attempts and advanced persistent threats
• App controls allow you to protect company data, ensure employee productivity and save on data plan costs by showing users only company-approved apps
• Customizable policies and privacy settings accommodate BYOD and any other
• Powerful analytics expose the different cloud services employees are using and show where sensitive data is going
Who is Mojave Networks For?
Mojave Networks is generally chosen by a business’s information technology department, appealing especially to those who are tasked with ensuring network security. The app’s reporting features can offer information often sought by those outside the IT department, however, and may even serve as documentation for future audit requests.
The software’s target market centers on enterprises with widespread mobile device use, whether that usage involves personal devices or those issued by the company. Organizations of between 500-2,000 employees are generally interested in Mojave Networks’ offerings.
Read the full GetApp Analysis