MyTaskHelper

Relational online database & web-form builder

MyTaskHelper Reviews

Pros

I really like how everything is organized and implemented in QuintaDB, it is a pleasure to work in the system. As for the functional, it is simply huge and all functions are perfectly interconnected.

Chris W.

I had to deal with many other services, but mytaskhelper.com - just a delight. Thanks to the guys who helped us set up all the databases, thanks to the creators.

Camilla L.

I just can not believe that you can use such a cool project for only a few dollars. Thank you to the developers for the excellent solution for business, which we use to the fullest.

Michael K.

Cons

Setting up actions by condition does not work properly, I have notifications sent every other time, then some other problems arise.

Denis R.

It annoys me a little that all our data, including personal data, is stored in the cloud and in the case of a server being hacked by hackers, an extremely unpleasant situation can arise.

Dragos P.

It is a pity that there is no full-fledged mobile application.

Volovumur M.

QuintaDb is the future of Database provider and CRM

Managing users is the best we are using Quintadb . Their formbuilder is awesome with tons of features packed. Loved it

Pros

By using quantity we one can easily implement data bases in low coding a person having no coding language can implement a high level application to its portal. Databases managed and created though by Quintadb have many features. The best part is that it offers unlimited storage even in free plan and have a round clock support.

Cons

There are no search disadvantages in the QuintaDB but more advanced features in database and form builder is needed.

Thank you very much for your great feedback!

Excellent service, helps us to work with clients!

Pros

I work as an account manager and I often have to correspond with clients, organize mailings, create web forms and reports of varying degrees of detail. We have a fairly large company, and therefore it was important for us that there was a command module in which it is possible to clearly delineate the access rights of individual users to certain data. In MTH this works very clearly and conveniently. What I still like is the opportunity to pay for the creation of the module we need. This system works like this: we make a request to the developers, tell what we need, and they expose the terms and price. Or if you are not ready to pay the amount announced, you can put your task in a special queue and sooner or later the task will be realized.

Cons

There was such situation, that in widgets the opportunity to disconnect links disappeared. We worked through login forms and the user who came through the login form did not see the active links of the linked forms, and then such an opportunity appeared. As it turned out, it was an unpleasant, but not such a significant bug, which the developers fixed quite quickly.

Reminder

It is safe on copyright my database and my clients database

Pros

It reminder me all these upcoming event of my busy schedule, not only my laptop , its also on my phone

Cons

It content a lot of database, so I can have free mind to remember other things

The application pleases with its cheapness and functionality

Pros

We have a very large company with a staff of more than 1000 people. Naturally, each employee has a separate file with personal and other information. Of course, there are specially designed programs for storing such data, but I'm happy to use MyTaskHelper. In this system, I successfully created and configured a database of our employees, in which there are tables with different types of links. This...

Cons

I personally found it difficult to create and customize some complex projects, but there were workarounds suggested by technical support specialists, especially this claim concerns the links between forms.

MyTaskHelper is a cool alternative to specialized services

Pros

In the beginning of using MyTaskHelper, I could not believe that this service, in which so many functions, can replace several professional applications. But having studied all the functionality, I'm very glad that I was able to set up a productive work. For example, in MTH our company stores data on personnel, generates mailings on the basis of e-mails, makes simple calculations on project budgets and the terms of their implementation. By the way, we also provide access to projects through our client portal to our customers so that they can see progress and comment on the intermediate results of the work. So use MyTaskHelper and you will understand how easy, simple, convenient and at the same time cheap.

Cons

We do not have enough opportunity to update the record in the linked table. I will give an example of the costs of the project. In one form there is information about the planned budget and materials, and in the second there is an expense. And with each new record at the expense, the original quantity in the associated entry will decrease.

This is probably the most versatile system

Pros

I am a MyTaskHelper client for about 3 years, but I can say that I have tried and tested the competitors of this system. So I want to say that working in MTH, it's hard to come up with a function that is not there. But even if you succeed, the developer team will ask you to add a task to their forum and sooner or later the function will be implemented. I like the MyTaskHelper that all features are very flexible, that is, if I need to organize, for example, an e-mail newsletter, then I can easily customize the template according to my requirements (this applies to both design and possible functions). In general, guys, thank you for your work!

Cons

It would be desirable that the software product be shipped "in a box" and it could be installed on your working computer. I need this opportunity so that I can independently store and monitor the data of our company.

Cheap and convenient

Pros

Earlier, I used QuintaDB for personal purposes - I had a base with products, the level of calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates contained in them, and I myself did something like a calorie calculator for myself. Now I realized that I can offer to use this module to my clients (I am a trainer in the aqua-zone of a large fitness club). Of course, not all of them are ready to write down everything they ate and drank for the day, but those who are watching over health, with pleasure agreed to use QuintaDB. And it is also very convenient for me, because at any moment I can log in, look at the records of my clients and, if necessary, leave comments with clarification or remarks. This cool system helps me make people healthier and more attractive!

Cons

When transferring a ready-made web form from one project to another, it is not always possible then to properly export the data to Excel, to the post office. It happens that an empty file comes in and the task has to be performed again.

Cool reliable service

Pros

I have been using the service practically since its inception, and this is about 10 years and with pleasure I observe how the functionality develops, the design improves. At first, I used QuintaDB to store photos and doc-files, but now almost all the functionality benefits our company, and we use the service in an integrated manner. For example, I create a web form through which users or our employees add information to an automatically created online database. Then we process this data, link several tables together, generate reports, build charts, on the basis of which we improve the quality of our work.

Cons

At first I was worried about the security of our information. Nothing yet, if my personal photos were lost, but with working papers it is unacceptable. But for all the time of using the service such problems have never arisen.

It turned out that this is an excellent assistant for the accountant

Pros

In our company I am engaged in drawing up estimates for the implementation of client projects. Naturally, in my practice I also use special software developed for accountants, but MTH helps me a lot in the implementation of my tasks. For example, I create an estimate in another program, export data to MyTaskHelper, and provide access through the client portal (read-only access rights) to the customer. That is, in this way we manage to ensure that all business processes are transparent. As for the convenience of the system, inside it is not very similar to others, but in general, all modules are fairly easy to master and easy to configure, so there is no problem with this.

Cons

With the appearance on the service of the ability to connect the login form not only to records, but also to reports (while choosing a password and login for any fields), it became necessary to create several login forms that could be connected to individual reports. I hope this function will be implemented.

It's nice to watch the organic development of the system

Pros

I work in a large company, and therefore we develop most of the software for our needs on our own. But before, I used QuintaDB for my personal purposes (storing photos, notes, creating web forms for my own blog), but after a while I suggested that our management familiarize with the service and implement it in the work. Now we were able to cut 2 programmer bids, because QuintaDB is a designer of web forms and databases with extensive capabilities. Suppose a programmer did a form of an online questionnaire for 2-3 days, and in QuintaDB a similar module is created in a few hours. Can you imagine how much productivity has increased?

Cons

Claims to the service? I have no such claims, especially since for my personal use I had enough of a free account, which was supported by developers as well as paid expensive ones.

Here you can store not only photos!

Pros

Imagine, the QuintaDB service was recommended to me by a friend as an online base for storing personal photos and it was almost 10 years ago (it seems that Google Drive and similar cloud services did not exist yet). Of course, it is convenient to store photos there, but it turned out that I had an excellent service with extensive functionality. For example, now I use software as a bug tracker, that is, I add bugs found by me and our clients to the database created and configured by myself, which are then corrected by programmers, designers and other specialized specialists. I like the fact that I can distribute tasks among the members of my team and easily monitor the progress in work.

Cons

What I really do not like is that Quinta does not work without an internet connection, that is, if I am in a city where there is practically no connection, I cannot even check how my assignments are moving.

I had misunderstandings with tech support, but the service is excellent

Pros

This cool system helps me solve a wide range of marketing tasks. Despite the fact that several CRMs have been implemented in our company, I prefer to use QuintaDB to collect and store customer information. Here you can create not only a table (that is, a database), but also organize a relational model of information storage, linking 2 or more tables together. Then it is very easy for me to create reports and analyze the data, organize mailings to selected clients, etc. In short, the service is very convenient, I easily mastered it and would gladly recommend it to my colleagues.

Cons

I have been using QuintaDB since when there was a different level of technical support in the service on different tariff plans. I mean that those who bought an inexpensive tariff plan could only count on help via email, no Skype or other features.

I really enjoy working with QuintaDB

Pros

I signed up with QuintaDB more than 3 years ago, but at that time I used the service to store personal documents and photos that I could easily share with my relatives. Now I persuaded our management to try to implement the service into work, so for more than 6 months we have been using software for corporate purposes. At the same time, the databases created in QuintaDB are very easy to configure, format, communicate with each other and what is very important, we can provide different people (for example, our management, employees, customers) with different levels of access to the same data - this is very convenient.

Cons

In the process of generating reports and other widgets, I have minor bugs, but I believe that there is nothing wrong with this, especially since technical support responds very quickly.

Excellent service, I like almost everything!

Pros

I work as a marketing manager in a large IT company and enjoy using the features provided by MyTaskHelper. Of course, with specialists like me, a lot of professional software is at hand, but MTH organically complements it. For example, it is much more convenient for me to schedule mailings or make reports in MyTaskHelper, and not in specially designed services for these narrow purposes. And despite the fact that I'm not a programmer, I easily create and configure all the modules I need independently and I do not have to distract our guys who are busy with solving more important tasks.

Cons

While working with MyTaskHelper, I ran into a question. Most of my CA visits the site through mobile devices. Using tables in a standard form with columns is very inconvenient. I would like the widgets of the tables to have an adaptive design, where the columns of tables are oriented horizontally, and the lines are represented as separate blocks.

The system meets all modern requirements

Pros

Work as a manager in a large company requires thinking about how to save employees time and money. One of the tools that greatly facilitated our work is the form designer and the MyTaskHelper database. The system itself is so well thought out that when you understand what you want, it's all done easily and simply. For example, in half an hour you can make a web form through which information will be added to the database, link this database with other tables in the system, configure notifications, edit and save the templates for the mailings, invite users to the team and distribute their roles. And it's only 30 minutes, imagine?

Cons

I personally lack some settings for reports. Also, I would like the team to expand some formatting options.

MyTaskHelper - simple and convenient service for creating online databases

Pros

I have been using MyTaskHelper for more than 3 years in my work and I am pleased to see how the service is developing rapidly. For example, now, in the summer, when everyone is relaxing, the programmers of their team work and add new functions. In general, I started using MyTaskHelper as a feedback form constructor, but then I realized how suitable the application is for creating and storing relational databases. I also like the ability to generate e-mail and SMS-messages on the selected database.

Cons

From the shortcomings I can note the confusing system of pricing for accounts (sometimes there are not enough resources in the account, it's not profitable to switch to a more expensive tariff plan and I have to buy these resources separately).

Thanks to the developers, your service is excellent!

Pros

I met QuintaDB several years ago, when I was not yet the head of a large company. The management and I were looking for a service that could be used to create different web forms. QuintaDB turned out to be such a successful alternative to the services of programmers. Since then, we have made hundreds (if not thousands) of web forms, among which were feedback forms, registration modules for various events, and multi-page online questionnaires. All these modules are made easily, without knowledge of HTML, just as they are customized and embedded in any sites.

Cons

When we bought the cheapest tariff plan, it was possible to communicate with technical support only by e-mail, and this is very long and inconvenient.

This is a real assistant for SEO-optimizer

Pros

In my small dig, we try to use only the best software for work. QuintaDB certainly applies to such services. I, as an SEO-optimizer, store data of our customers here, organize e-mails with current offers, process databases with keywords and expressions, on which I promote niche projects. My colleagues do other modules in QuintaDB, namely feedback forms, registration forms, online questionnaires, registration forms for various events. Yes, yes, all these features represent a single service and modules are easy to configure, they work quickly and help to organize work.

Cons

I personally had such a problem: when adding some buttons to forms after embedding the form on the website, the buttons “floated”. If you enter the form through the system itself, everything was fine. Thank you guys for fixing this defect as quickly as possible, because it was only in some browsers.

I would like to recommend this service to our employees and colleagues

Pros

I am the executive director of a large IT company. And although we could develop our own form and database designer, we decided to use MyTaskHelper for our own internal purposes and are very satisfied with our solution. The fact is that all the data added through their servers are stored in the cloud, their servers give a short response time, and all modules work without fail.

Cons

Now MyTaskHelper works as a SaaS application, but we discussed several times with the MyTaskHelper manual the possibility of creating a version of the product that could be installed directly on any device and work with data offline, and then, possibly, synchronize them with the servers. But so far this idea has not been realized.

I love to work with QuintaDB

Pros

I myself am a programmer, so I am well versed in websites, their creation, etc. So, I have been successfully cooperating with QuintaDB for many years, using their project in my developments. Suppose in order to create a database for one of my projects, I needed to spend a few days. When I decided to implement the same task based on QuintaDB, I spent only 2-3 hours! This time was spent on the creation, configuration and distribution of user roles of a particular database. As you can see, the service is worth it!

Cons

I have repeatedly had bugs with validation of different fields and setting up links between tables. But now the developers have fixed everything and the system works flawlessly.

An amazing system that allows you to make a wide variety of modules

Pros

I have been working in the IT field for a long time and at first glance understand where the quality software, and where - not very much. So I want to say that QuintaDB is a high-end application, in which a lot of features are collected. And, this is not a ready-to-use system, but a set of tools that allow you to make a wide variety of modules on your own. Let's say I instruct my programmers to make...

Cons

The system seems to be simple, but some modules are not very logical and in order to make a class system (for example, some kind of CRM), you have to work hard.

One of the great cloud technologies

Pros

The consulting services provided by our company suggest that we always keep abreast of our efforts and try to meet the requirements of the modern market to the maximum. Helps us in this QuintaDB. As one of the directors of the company, I can say that this is a reliable modern service that works directly in the browser, does not require professional skills from users and is thus attractive not only for programmers, web designers and other IT specialists. In our company, the service is used by both accountants, personnel department staff, and managers.

Cons

The only drawback that I really disliked at the beginning of my use of QuintaDB is that all of ours (including important confidential information) are stored on third-party servers. But then I realized that cloud technologies are pretty reliable and calmed down.

For several years of work, I found only advantages

A simple interface helps save time spent on more useful business.

Pros

I have been actively using the services of the service for several years and am very pleased. Of course, I, as an SEO specialist, use professional programs, but in QuintaDB I store some information about clients, process this tabular data, and send mailings to databases. For example, now I plan to do a newsletter on all the basis and congratulate our customers with the New Year. If necessary, I do a selective mailing, for example, by e-mail of users who have not been in contact with me for a long time.

Cons

Except as a huge functional, the study of which takes a lot of time, I did not notice any problems.

I use the service as storage

Pros

The work of a lawyer in a large company suggests that I constantly have to deal with a lot of documents. At the same time, only I need separate papers, while the other part of them should be available to other employees. I suffered for a long time, but finally I found a solution to the problem. In QuintaDB service, I invited the necessary users to my team, gave them different access rights to information, and everything works fine. I also easily generate reports on my work here - this is also very easy, because all the data is stored in databases and I don’t have to remember at the end of the reporting period what I was doing the last week / month / year.

Cons

The main disadvantage of the service for me is that it requires a constant connection to the Internet. I often travel on business trips and, for example, there is plenty of free time on trains or airplanes, and the Internet is often missing. So it does not work.

A multipurpose service that is great for retail

Pros

I work in METRO Cash & Carry and with full seriousness I can say that the MyTaskHelper service can be called universal. I have known him for a long time, but previously used for personal purposes as a cloud storage of personal photos. But now I'm leading the bases of advertising companies, fixing registrations and appeals of users, and my colleagues use MTH as a marketing tool. Imagine, all these functions are available in one place, and to configure the system for yourself, it is enough to have an Internet connection and a browser.

Cons

When I create a web form with several fields in which users have to upload files, it can not be done so that the form can be downloaded only after the user has added ALL files, rather than 1 or 2. I hope this function appears in soon.