QuintaDB Logo

QuintaDB

Relational online database & web-form builder

QuintaDB Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.09/10

See full reviews by rating

I really like how everything is organized and implemented in QuintaDB, it is a pleasure to work in the system. As for the functional, it is simply huge and all functions are perfectly interconnected.
I just can not believe that you can use such a cool project for only a few dollars. Thank you to the developers for the excellent solution for business, which we use to the fullest.
I had to deal with many other services, but mytaskhelper.com - just a delight. Thanks to the guys who helped us set up all the databases, thanks to the creators.
Setting up actions by condition does not work properly, I have notifications sent every other time, then some other problems arise.
It annoys me a little that all our data, including personal data, is stored in the cloud and in the case of a server being hacked by hackers, an extremely unpleasant situation can arise.
It is a pity that there is no full-fledged mobile application.
How would you rate QuintaDB?

We are grateful to the creators for such a wonderful service

Pros

We studied the service for a long time and nevertheless decided to transfer projects from standard CRM to QuintaDB. We use all the possibilities and are very happy with our decision. Of course, this is not a full-fledged CRM (but we don’t need advanced functionality yet), but in the service there are a lot of functions that are not found in regular software. Here, mailings and Google maps are integrated, it is possible to create web forms and relational databases. All these moments are very important in our work and we are grateful to the creators for such excellent service.

Cons

In the process of setting up the work there were problems with the export of large files, as well as team access to certain projects. But all this was promptly resolved.

The best service I know!

Pros

In this service I like everything. Yes, it's simple and convenient, and at the same time a large number of functions allows you to accomplish a lot of tasks. Let's say that for some 10-15 minutes I easily create a feedback form for my clients' websites, and e-mailing the database does not take longer.

Cons

Inside the system is not very consistent with the design that is on the main page, but the guys are constantly evolving and the appearance is improved.

Excellent service for processing data arrays

This system is really cool and I recommend that it be tried by anyone who deals with data sets or is simply connected to the IT business.

Pros

My job is to analyze huge data sets that need to be stored somewhere and somehow processed. For this purpose, I use MTH. This service is easy to use (databases are easily created, they are linked together, sorting by many criteria, selection, etc.). Also I create graphical diagrams and reports.

Cons

The only thing I do not like is the lack of a desktop version of the software product. It's a shame that you can not work when there is no Internet connection, for example, in an airplane with a long flight.

I like QuintaDB, but the service has shortcomings

Pros

At first, I was delighted that you can use this number of functions almost free of charge. Judge for yourself, because in QuintaDB there is a form designer, and the ability to create databases and generate reports based on them. In addition, I easily and easily create Google maps and spreadsheets with diagrams that I often need when writing reports and presentations.

Cons

When I was subscribed to a free tariff in QuintaDB, it turned out that asking questions and communicating with the technical support team is possible only by e-mail, which is very long, inconvenient and unprofessional in my opinion.

Simple, convenient service for different purposes

Pros

I use this service for different purposes, both at work and for personal purposes. For example, in the database created in QuintaDB, I keep the birthdays of my relatives and friends, doing mailings. It is also convenient to store photos and other files here, using the system as a cloud database. At work, I record in the database the most difficult cases that users of our software contact us with.

Cons

As for the shortcomings, I don’t like that outsiders have access to my data. I mean that all information is stored on QuintaDB servers and it is not known how they are protected from intruders.

Clear and convenient service

Pros

MyTaskHelper is an understandable and convenient service, I use it from time to time for multiple mailing. Before that, I tried other services, but there were multistage registrations and it's harder to figure out. There is everything necessary and there is no excess. A big plus - in MTN very fast feedback, the administrator helps, explains, giving the opportunity to not lose time to solve everything, find and adjust as it should to the client.

Cons

As a programmer, I understand why the service does not come in a boxed version, but it would be nice if at least some of the basic MTH functions were available offline. For example, it would be convenient during business trips when moving, where there is no normal connection, and enough time for work.

An excellent tool for solving work tasks

Pros

I just can not believe that you can use such a cool project for only a few dollars! Thank you to the developers for the excellent solution for business, which we use to the fullest. I know what I'm talking about, because I myself work in an IT company and understand how to look great software products. For example, I can note the simplicity of the interface, a huge number of demos and useful information on the service. And if I have a problem or an urgent question, tech support immediately comes to the rescue.

Cons

At the moment, when creating a report, in the search, when I select the "Table" criterion, I get a message - "this type of field is not yet supported". I often use this function and I would like to be able to select the type of the "Table" field in the search criteria, without the possibility of selecting values in this field (table), simply output all records in the search where there is a column "Table" where NOT EMPTY.

The service has everything from simple fields to complex functions such as the client portal

Pros

This is an excellent service, thanks to which our company was able to save on other services. I'll explain what I'm talking about. It's about the fact that MTH has a lot of functions. So, first of all I mastered the creation of web forms of very different complexity. Next, I made relational databases that I easily customized and built into my projects. I also actively use the opportunity to work in teams and even set up client portals. And all this costs a few tens of dollars a month!

Cons

I am very grateful to the developers for the service, there are no shortcomings in it.

You can create any module in QuintaDB in a few minutes

Pros

At the beginning, as I just registered with QuintaDB, it seemed to me that the service is very complicated. In fact, all the functions are very well thought out, the interface is intuitive, and if you have questions, the forum, blog and technical support will always help.

Cons

I used to buy the cheapest tariff plan and it was only possible to communicate with technical support via email. It was terribly uncomfortable and long. Now I use a more expensive tariff plan (I have all means of communication with their team), but I hope that the situation has changed for the better on a cheap one.

It helps to solve complex marketing tasks

Pros

Of course, I often use profile software to solve my narrowly specialized tasks, but QuintaDB still helps to solve some points where it is needed, for example, visualization of large amounts of data. For example, in the system I generate Google maps, which show the distribution of our clients by region of the country or part of the world. It helps me plan advertising strategies that depend on the degree of awareness of our third-party products. In short, I highly recommend the system, it needs to be tried, and only then can you figure out what tasks it will help you solve in the future.

Cons

I do not like the design of the system, especially its interior. It looks somehow outdated, although it is, of course, an amateur.

Works great as a DBMS

Pros

I use this service to record and process data about system errors and other bugs that I have to deal with in my work. At the beginning of my work with QuintaDB I created several tables, linked them together and now they help me in my work. I note that the system is quite simple, the interface is understandable, and if there are questions, the support service always comes to the rescue.

Cons

I occasionally have difficulty creating widgets that involve related tables. At the same time, I don’t always understand if there is a system bug in front of me or I’m doing something wrong.

MyTaskHelper is a great helper for IT business. Thanks to the creators!

Pros

I work as a manager in a large company, and we use MTH at full capacity. I will not hide it, a few years ago, when our guys found a service, they created with it only the simplest web forms and stored information in a tabular form. Now we build diagrams and use formulas, use notifications for clients and employees, configure access rights and create client portals, and also regularly back up information. As you can see, the functional is so vast that you can write and write about it. In general, I recommend trying this service and making sure I'm right.

Cons

My guys complain that in MyTaskHelper there is no way to send mailings to instant messengers, for example, in Viber or Telegram. This is a very important function in 2018 and I hope that it will be implemented.

Fast, cheap and professional

Pros

As a programmer, I highly appreciate the work of the creators of the service, because I know how hard it is to design and implement such a complex system. But it is difficult inside, for the user, i.e. for me in this case, it is cheap, multifunctional and quickly processing all requests. In short, I have already recommended this software to many, and everyone was happy.

Cons

In our company, we strictly monitor the safety of the data, and QuintaDB all our databases are stored on their servers - the ability to store information on the local servers of our company is not provided.

I am pleasantly surprised by the speed of this service

Pros

I am pleasantly surprised by the speed of development of this service: in just 6-12 months they managed to bring the service to a new level, added a lot of useful functions, updated and expanded existing ones. Now MTH is easy to use and convenient.

Cons

Another year or two ago I would describe a lot of drawbacks to MyTaskHelper (bad outdated design, low performance, poor functionality), but now they are all excellent and working as it should.

Creative service for busy people

Pros

I'm just delighted with how everything is organized in MyTaskHelper! Imagine that you can create a web form from 5-10 fields, customize it to fit your needs and build in any page of any site using MTH in just 10-15 minutes. But this is only one of the available modules of the system. I personally, for example, often generate reports in their constructor, create relational databases and with no less pleasure use the client portal. You can use all this functionality without having any knowledge in web programming.

Cons

MyTaskHelper does not have any drawbacks, and separately I want to thank the guys for very prompt answers when I contact technical support. In general, planning and organizing work in my company, I often focus and give an example of MTH.

For personal and corporate use is very suitable

Pros

I work in a large company, and therefore we mainly use professional programs or the software that our specialists create. But QuintaDB was an exception, because it is a simple and at the same time functional service that helps us solve many problems (organizing online surveys, mailing lists, drawing up various schedules) and at the same time saving.

Cons

It is a pity that the developers did not create a desktop version of the program, because in my practice it happens that the Internet is absent (for example, on the road or by plane), but it’s necessary to work.

QuintaDB is almost complete CRM

Pros

In our company QuintaDB is used as CRM. From this point of view, I can say that working with the application is quite simple, the functionality is well thought out, and the most important thing is that in order to implement the planned projects it is not necessary to be a programmer. The second point that I want to note is the proper distribution of roles in the system and the ability to create client portals.

Cons

If we talk about QuintaDB as a CRM system, then we lack some features. However, the developers and do not position the service as a CRM.

You need to get used to QuintaDB, but then everything will be OK

Pros

I work as a financial director and I use a lot of software tools in my activities, including QuintaDB. Imagine, this program replaced me with several professional accounting services, as it successfully combines the functions of CRM systems and accounting software. Here I easily generate reports on the existing databases, print out the necessary documents, import and export data.

Cons

In order to become a full-fledged user of the system, it took me a lot of time. All this is due to the fact that the system is not as simple as it seems at first, it has a mass of modules. And although the support service helps to understand everything, I did not have enough video materials for each of the modules and functions.

Great service!

Pros

This service helps me as a senior manager to clearly structure the data with which our company works. The main point I like about QuintaDB is the simplicity of the service and its convenience. For example, many employees in our company do not have programming skills, but they successfully use the system, and can independently configure the modules for their work.

Cons

It is really cheap, fast and convenient

Pros

The system is very cool, especially pleased that all requests to databases (even those in which several tens of thousands of records) are executed in a maximum of a few seconds. Just imagine, earlier we kept our bases on such a service, in which the database sorting for 3-5 thousand records took at least a minute. And with QuintaDB, we save time, effort and money.

Cons

I would like the developers to still make a mobile version of the application. I think it would significantly expand their audience and users would be pleased.

Thanks to the developers for the great service!!

Pros

Do you think that lawyers do not need any programs to work other than Microsoft Office? I thought so too, until I found QuintaDB. Now I store my documentation and customer data here. The main thing for me is that I can always provide access to documents to each specific client in order for him to be aware of how the arrangement of the transaction with our company is progressing.

Cons

Since access to the service is possible only through a browser, in the absence of the Internet, there will be no work - I simply will not get access to the system.

No worse than professional software!

Pros

Our marketing team is happy to use the opportunities provided by QuintaDB. At the same time, different specialists use completely different functions and this is surprising. For example, I use the service as a database management system. Others build charts and Google maps here, and still others build mailings and store tickets with user requests. And all this functionality is organically connected with each other, and the system has a pleasant and convenient interface for comfortable work.

Cons

When I work on the design of tables and web forms, I do not have enough opportunities to format them, and it would be even better if the developers expanded the base of ready-made templates.

Great friendly service

Pros

QuintaDB is an excellent service, without which I can not imagine my work. We were able to organize all the modules so that we got some kind of CRM-system. For example, we here conduct accounting of our company, record user requests, compile reports for clients, and maintain a database of our employees. And all this is done on the basis of a single service. At the same time I really like the interface and the ease of setting all the functions.

Cons

I do not like 2 points. First, it is the difficulty of working with the service API. Secondly, an insufficient number of ready-made templates, applying which one could not worry about the need to customize the design of the modules manually.

Excellent service, everything is in it

Pros

I discovered this service not so long ago, but I already managed to appreciate all its advantages. Imagine subscribing to one service, you get a lot of opportunities. For example, we create web forms, relational databases, and also use client portals in our work. All these features are available by default, I easily configure each module. What else I like is the opportunity to embed each of these modules (for example, a ready-made report or a Google map based on the available data) in any site.

Cons

I am not always able to find a common language with the technical support service the first time. And if you use the service as a CRM, then there are still functions that need to be improved.

Yes! This is great software!

Pros

I will tell you honestly: when I learned about the existence of such a service as QuintaDB, I could not believe that so many functions were assembled and implemented in one place. But now I have easily mastered all the functionality, I am very quickly oriented in all modules and almost all of them are used in my work. This relational database is easy to learn, it has an intuitive interface, and there are so many functions that I spent a few weeks researching and integrating them into my projects.

Cons

In some tables, editing forms for some reason go beyond the page borders. It is noteworthy that this bug is not available in all tables and not in all browsers, so it is difficult to catch it.