Pabbly Connect Logo

Online tool for connecting multiple apps & automating tasks

Pabbly Connect Reviews - Page 3

LA

Lukasz A.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

It works!

I have tested many applications of this type. There may be apps that are easier to set up, but they don't run as well, smoothly, or unattended. There may be ones that have more integrations, but they're much, much more expensive. For me, Pabbly Connect is the perfect combination of ease of use, stable operation, number of integrations and, above all, price. I highly recommend it - it's my number one!

Pros

Quite easy to set up and effective in operation. Plus a lot of integration. Most importantly: it works stably!

Cons

The only drawback is probably the support. It is not bad, but quite inconvenient (support via dedicated forum).

BA

Bijay A.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Excellent service at an affordable price

Pros

Pabbly connect makes it easy for me to automate tasks across multiple softwares. I use it every day to automate my work, especially when it comes to automating posts on social media. In my experience as a life-time deal buyer, the service is moderately priced, and the customer service is excellent as well.

Cons

It has been six months since I have used this software without experiencing any issues. Therefore, there is nothing I dislike about it.

Dalton A.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Excelente ferramenta com preço justo e bom suporte

O melhor é a possibilidade de contratar o plano vitalício, compensa muito.

Pros

Existem muitos aplicativos disponíveis para integração. Além de terem tutoriais atualizados e fáceis de serem seguidos. E tudo isso por um preço justo.

Cons

Apesar do suporte ser bom, ele não é imediato como outras ferramentas como a zapier. Mas respondem no máximo em um dia.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

VS

Vikash S.

Amazing Tool for Automation

I have been using Pabbly Connect for a long time now. I have used many other tools for the same purpose but Pabbly Connect is the best. It is very affordable and very easy to set up, even a novice can set up it without any help. Moreover, they have created so many self-help Tutorials Videos, and docs for help. You can even ask them to help in the integration. I am really loving Pabbly Connect.

Pros

Easy to set up. Very Affordable Great Support

Cons

Should have direct integration of Instamojo and Teachable

GE

Gary E.

Insurance, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

The Pilot of Process Management

My experience has been great. Pabbly provides a ton of integration how-to-videos but like any application the more you work with it the more valuable it becomes in my operation.

Pros

The ability to connect all my important resources for handsfree data collection

Cons

haven't really found a dislike yet with Pabbly. Its capable of everything that Zapier could perform

Vincent L.

Best Zapier alternative

Pabbly quickly became an indispensable for our business and our clients. Automization is key in order to grow.

Pros

Pabbly is very to use. Clean interface. If you are currently using Zapier, you won’t be lost. The number of integrations is impressive and with the webhook and email parser, you will always a way to connect your favourite tools.

Cons

While I love the product, I think that customer support should be improved. A ticket system or a live chat module would help a lot.

Emiliano L.

Legal Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

inescapable

I use the app to automate tasks with clients and potential clients. Transfer data to a central system, activate follow-up by mail, social networks,...

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use. If you have never used similar software, the learning curve is about an hour. It has my favorite softwares.

Cons

What I like least is the new configuration of the portal. It becomes difficult to know what products are or are not included in the product. It's a minor problem.

GG

Gaurav G.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Nice but slow

Pros

Having free steps makes customizing the workflow easy and inexpensive.

Cons

Unable to copy a step and paste it in a different route or workflow. Due to this a lot of time is wasted recreating a router. The steps also keep loading for a veryyyy long time these days.

SR

Shaikat R.

Excellent Task Automation Tool

Overall it's an excellent task automation tool for all.

Pros

Pabbly Connect is an excellent task automation tool and probably the best Zapier alternative on the market right now. They have tons of integrations, and they keep adding more tools to their system. Surprisingly Pabbly Connect has a lifetime deal that offers many automation features. Also, the regular plans are great for the price, and they also have a free plan. They have a large community of great-minded people, and I love it.

Cons

Right now, I don't have anything to complain about Pabbly Connect. It's a great tool with excellent pricing.

KN

Kaliah N.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Saves so much time

Great! The fb community is also really nice, if you are considering it I’d look for their group it’s handy.

Pros

It’s easy, I’ve never had errors with the system. When I set something up I leave it and it works. No worries about human error or forgetting. Saves me so much time and helps me keep my customers in the loop while giving me more time to focus on my orders. Also the free tasks are nice. A lot of workflows I have are half free tasks, this really saves a lot as well.

Cons

I really like the software honestly. I’ve had no issues with it so far beside trying to learn how to do more complicated automations takes a bit of figuring out. Luckily they have a lot of video tutorials.

RS

Roja S.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Best automation tool

Pros

User friendly interface to use.comparing to other automations softwares pabbly connect is very affordable they provide money back guarantee to.number of automation Integration here to use.They provide 1000 plush software no need to navigate

Cons

They don't have live chat so contacting them is little difficult.

Eduardo C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Once you set, you can forget

I use Pabbly to connect multiple systems and send data across

Pros

It is reliable - never had any issues with the automations that I built

Cons

It is not easy to setup. It requires good understanding of webhooks and integrations.

Ankush C.

Connect your apps using Pabbly Connect

Overall, a fantastic product with a great founder.

Pros

1. It is easy to use. Integration tools can be complex, but Pabbly is easy to use. They have got a huge video library where they patiently explain the connections. They use lay person language and not technical jargon thus making it easy for anyone to understand. 2. They offer a lot of free tasks, which helps you manage your integrations with ease. 3. The dashboard gives great insights on execution of your workflows 4. They are prompt on adding tools for integration

Cons

1. Help based on live chat will be wonderful 2. Deeper integration in addition of webhooks will make Pabbly the best in business

Coën V.

Hospitality, self-employed

Automation on fire

Pros

- a looot of integrations - workflow management - growing list of app integration - good alternative to zapier

Cons

- some privacy issues and concealing of that by team

Calvin S.

Education Management, self-employed

Very useful automation tool!

Pros

Pabbly Connect has many software integrations. It can automate manual creating/copy/pasting. Not only saving time but Pabbly can do it automatically, saving effort and not needing monitor so many things at once. I can connect my survey tool with google sheets and gmail so that entries of the survey are written into a google sheet and then an email is sent to me, without me even opening google sheets or gmail!

Cons

Still some integrations/steps are not available yet. Almost like Zapier. The learning curve is still a little steep. It would be good to have a visual editor.

KJ

Khandiz J.

Environmental Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

I really want to like it, but I just can't get it to work

I really really want to like this product. I bought a lifetime subscription of Pabbly connect and ultimately have wasted a significant amount of money because I can't use it.

Pros

Good value for money compared to their competitors IF you can actually use the software.

Cons

As someone who has some basic technical knowledge, I have struggled with this product every time I have tried to use it. I have not been able to find examples of any of the use cases for I need the automations for. And support has not successfully helped me to resolve the issues. That's not to say that support hasn't tried to help, but this product is not suitable for those without quite a bit of pre-existing technical knowledge as there is no one on the other end who will assist when you simply can't get a workflow to work. It just shouldn't be that hard to make an automation workflow. And I have been able to create successful automations on other software.

JO

Jao O.

Productivity Booster

Pros

I have been a fan of Pabbly Connect for some time now. I love the way that it is so easy to set up and manage my integrations. The ease of use makes this tool extremely valuable for small businesses who are looking to improve their productivity by using data-driven automation tools, such as automating marketing tasks, customer relationship management processes, and more. Truly a time-saver!

Cons

The UI/UX can be improved to make it more attractive. Other than that, it's all a great tool.

JM

James M.

Banking, self-employed

must have

Pros

everything that can be connected will be.

Cons

nothing. you will save time connecting and automating process

Shankar S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best integration tool

Automation is the future and glad I'm part of the movement

Pros

Best integration tool available in the market currently and it's a very easy to use and badass tool. We can able to integrate 400+ apps that we use on the daily basis. After purchasing this tool, my digital business runs on auto pilot.

Cons

Need to improve the integration apps and sometimes errors happen with the flow. But support and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is really great to sort it out quickly.

HG

Himanshu G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Another automation tool that's growing really fast

We're automating some of the repetitive manual work, to save up time for core business work.

Pros

Pabbly integrates with a lot of software, and the team is quick to work on new integration requests. Their support is quick to respond, and they have loads of tutorial videos that make it easy to perform integrations.

Cons

The platform is sometimes buggy, and executions fail. Although the team is quick to help us sort it out, the platform still needs more stability.

Chris K.

Design, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Hopefully will become a Zapier Contender as more integrations are added

The team seems pretty interested in expanding and making Pabbly great! They are listening to customers and trying to add in as much as possible. I am hopefully this will be a good Zapier Contender.

Pros

It is cheaper than Zapier and you can do more automations/etc. with the tasks that you have. The product itself is still new so it needs more integrations. I invested in it with the hope that it will become a good Zapier alternative.

Cons

The amount of integrations it has compared to Zapier is definitely lacking. Actually, almost all the apps I use are not yet integrated with Pabbly. I bought a lifetime license early on, hoping that they will be added in the future and this will become an important part of my toolkit. Until then, I await to see if that investment will pay off!

Bhabishya B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Great automation website out there

The overall experience with Pabbly Connect has been great, I have been using their service since few months now and they are adding new apps to integrate every week and I like that.

Pros

What I like the most about Pabbly Connect is the API app they have provided in their integration. I just love that, there are many websites which they haven't integrated into their system, and with the help of that API app I can easily integrate all the apps I want if the app I want to integrate supports API.

Cons

What I like least is that the website runs slow, I mean shows loading images every time I do something like save. And there aren't much apps to integrate with.

MO

Magdalena O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great idea, but did not work for me

Pros

Liked the idea of replacing Zapier, however it did not pan out too well for me

Cons

The fact that I could not get it to work, so had to give up

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Save hours of your work processes

Good experience so far. I wish you could easily change the contact details within settings without requiring to contact support.

Pros

Get your apps to talking between themselves with this great automation tool.

Cons

My limiting understanding of what automations would truly be possible and of value to my clients.

ID

Ivana D.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Gut, aber noch ausbaufähig

Pros

Viele Programme können über Pabbly verknüpft werden. Mit den Automatisierungen kann man viel Zeit sparen, auch wenn es manchmal ein wenig aufwändig ist, alles einzustellen und zu testen. Selbst mit der kostenlosen Version kommt man schon sehr weit und kann mehr Verknüpfungen erstellen als bei Zapier.

Cons

Manche Verknüpfungen erschließen sich nicht intuitiv, aber der Support ist sehr hilfreich und antwortet schnell.

Showing original review in German. See translation