PACE Packager Hub Logo

PACE Packager Hub Reviews

User ratings

5.0

• Likelihood to recommend9.71/10

See full reviews by rating

Easy to manage task and change with excellent workflow management capabilities and also reporting and analyzing data with PACE Packager Hub is amazing.
Excellent project database management tool with easy collaboration features and the best effective documentation platform with perfect workflow management product.
I was very pleased to find everything I was looking for in one place and I was able to organize my work. It is pleasant and easy to use.
I can't think of anything negative at all other than the price being a little high.
I had difficulty in getting used to with the features of PACE Packager Hub at the beginning however after a while all became straightforward.

PACE Packager Hub users...

Pacific Timesheet-logocaret

Pacific Timesheet

Flagsmith-logocaret

Flagsmith

Scoro-logocaret

Scoro

GoodDay-logocaret

GoodDay

How would you rate PACE Packager Hub?

A Robust Workflow Manager.

PACE Packager is our task manager and I appreciate it's robust functionalities. Our organization collects phones for refurbishment which have to pass through several stages. PACE Packager makes it easy to manage their progress stage by stage.

Pros

You can review all the details of a specific project once your work email is configured to the system. It is easy to manage workflows by easily updating the status it has reached. The dashboard is highly intuitive. Has the option to edit bulk operations - it comes in handy as you sign in on Monday following a weekend that registered high turnout.

Cons

At first Pace Packager looked complex but I got used to it.

Construction Project Teams Collaboration Package.

Pros

Easy to manipulate this product functions through its clean and professional interface which is also easy to configure. The project task management and the data analytical functionality are extremely powerful and easy to create project clean reports. Employees activities monitoring and the effective data source connectors for multiple big data pulling across other project management platforms.

Cons

Dislike on this solution i got none. Only the deep functions and security setting during the beginning period.

I found all of our needs in one place.

Overall fast and efficient, well worth the money.

Pros

Cons

There was nothing that could be negative, everything was good enough and explanatory.

Documentation and Easy Reporting Tool.

The highly flexible management and cloud services management software that offers the best data migration ability and easy to report.

Pros

Functional solution for easy data integration through the data source connectors which are very stable. The ability for collaboration between different teams is perfect and easy to manage various project and files.

Cons

There was nothing found to to dislike about the PACE package Hub and the options just the technical help can improve.

Robust task and operational process management package

Best task and operational process management solution.

Pros

Smooth workflow management with best scheduling and prioritization functionalities. Easy to collaborate and get work done faster, and a highly flexible product that meets all your requirement needs.

Cons

Never found any problem with this product. Easy to use with a simple interface and helps to ensure a smooth process operation with an in-built support services.

PACE is Great

Efficient and help work go faster and smoother.

Pros

Everything works well, unlike other softwares. It's easy to use and helps our business flow nicely. I'd also like to highlight the organization. It's very easy to organize different projects and other work.

Cons

There's absolutely nothing that I dislike.

PACE Is Amazing

PACE Is one of the best management platforms I've ever used. Highly recommend.

Pros

Different features to choose from. Easy to use interface and customer service is always available.

Cons

While the value makes up for it, the price could be lowered. It's quite high.

Worth the price

This is one of the best platforms I've ever used.

Pros

Pace Packager Hub has helped our business thrive. Whether it be keeping data secure or management, this platform has it all.

Cons

When I initially purchased it, the price was pretty high.

Powerful packaging solution

Easy to use and constantly improving to automate workflow and packaging needs for multiple projects.

Pros

It easily automates packaging for multiple projects and easy to create new package for the required project with just few clicks, and also it offers great visibility to view packages of selected projects and the ease to manage package contents.

Cons

I really cant single anything to like least about this solution, Great intuitive user interface and easy to configure and automate workflow

Easy, Fast and Efficient

PACE Packager Hub has a simple and easy to understand interface that is modern and easy to use.

Pros

Cons

Never found anything to like least, the interface is nice and offers best visibility with activity dashboard, and easy on reporting and status tracking.

Great features for application life cycle management

Pros

PACE Packager Hub brings alot of advance features that we require in application life cycle management.

Cons

Very comprehensive package flexible to your needs

Pros

Good support package/easy to use/lots of different features to suit our needs. Very comprehensive

Cons

Price is a little high. No free trials. Only works on Windows.

Hello, Ben, thank you for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy working with PACE Packager Hub. We would like to let you know that we do have a free trial of our product that can be requested via this link: https://pacesuite.com/try/ Please let us know if we can help you with anything else further. Feel free to contact us at pace@infopulse.com

Expert in assembling the robotic coding team.

The praise we received as a result of easy use, successful support and training was admirable.

Pros

It couldn't have been better for teamwork and order.

Cons

I've been using it for over 6 months and neither I nor anyone else on my team has had any issues.

Pace Packager Hub is Beneficial

A platform that truly knows businesses.

Pros

PACE offers an easy to use platform for management. In my opinion, it's well worth the price for all of the comprehensive features that are offered.