Rainforest QA Reviews

4.86/5 (14 reviews)

Anonymous

Easier to write and maintain than automated UI tests

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Rainforest provides end-to-end testing without the high cost of dedicated QA resources, and without the high cost of writing and maintaining automated UI tests.It is easy to write set up the tests, to run them, and to edit them as needed. No special knowledge or skill is needed for any of this. The customer support is phenomenal, because you can always chat the Rainforest team and they get back to you right away. Also it is easy to schedule runs, and they have really improved the visibility of results, as in, you can see exactly what happened when a tester went through the test including a screen shot, the directions given, and then notes from the tester about anything their description of any problem observed. Multiple (usually 3+) testers are assigned to a test per browser when you "run" a test.

Chuck Foster

RainforestQA has excelled our testing and quality.

Reviewed 2017-12-29

RainforestQA has allowed us to automate testing of features that are not able to be tested . We also been able to start linking JIRA tickets to their RainforestQA tests which allows continuity between testing and dev tickets.

Chandler Wakefield

Rainforest lets you test web-based tools with ease. The team responds quickly to issues as well.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

- Easier learning curve than other products - Can run massive test suites quickly and get fast results - Screenshots can be added to test steps easily - Can run tests in a variety of browsers/environments

Salman Hooshmand

I can describe Rainforest QA as an easy way to run a large number of manual tests.

Reviewed 2017-12-30

Easy and straightforward to write manual tests. No setup for multiple platforms and browsers. Acceptable integration with CI systems.

Cory White

Rainforest has helped to transform our CI/CD pipeline.

Reviewed 2017-12-31

The simplicity and ease-of-use for the utility is probably the best feature for us. We could probably get the same outcome with a more laborious process of writing/maintaining automated tests using Selenium or similar, but Rainforest allows us to quickly get up-and-running with new tests. Not only that, but nearly anyone can write them for us, which helps us find the bandwith to write them.

Jackson Matheny

Rainforest provides a great hybrid of automated and real user testing.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

There is no limit to the number of tests that can be executed simultaneously. Full end-to-end testing could be accomplished much more quickly than before.

Alexander Schechter

Your interface while took a little to learn was straight forward and got the job done well!

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-12-28

I like most that I can duplicate tests and make tasks that can be duplicated too. I also like the Slack integration that worked well with my business' workflow.

Peter Kovach

Love Rainforest QA

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Test are super easy to build, and have been very happy with the results. Working with the QA team has been extremely easy and they are also quick to reply to any questions.

Lakshmi Alaparthy

I used rain forest for many of my project s in recent year

Reviewed 2018-01-23

i used rain forest in many of my recent projects and it's made my life easier to run the test cases in bunch and duplicate my test cases. I am very pleased to customer support and taking the reviews from customers.It is so accurate in testing all my test cases and rain forest made me easy to duplicate my test cases.

Angel Andoney Villalobos

It is really easy to write the tests, to tag them, to run them, also It let me to be more confident

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Easy to useScheduler to run tasks, a lot of platforms to run my tests, very helpful and quickly customer service, you make me feel that my money works everything. Also to mention that the new feature looks so good I just want to try it, also the goals of the company creating job opportunities is incredible awesome.

Stephane George

I am not an intensive user, I like the application very much, but features are missing

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-08

fast and reliable execution, friendly and effective supportease of use support is really nice and effective, they are available and solve your issues and they make it enjoyable

Kateryna Naumenko

Overall it was a very positive experience

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-14

The ability to run exploratory tests is very helpful. The fact that your application is being tested by different people gives us a broad and reliable feedback. I also like that we can run tests in different browsers and different platforms. Something that is harder arrange in our office.

Anonymous

Few words? Outstanding!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-07

Its extremely convenient to use. Just run a test suite before deploying to production. You can be sure if you did not break things which were already working. It has good integrations.

Summer Elliott

I enjoy the new interface, it is easier to find and edit tests.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-01-03

Ease of testing on a wide array of platforms.The ease of use and how many testers you can access at once. I also am very pleased with the Customer Support team.