Remote Desktop Manager Reviews - Page 6

The finest full-service Remote Desktop Manager there is.

Instead of describing specifically what I like and don't like, I'll write on how I use it. I began use of RDM well over a year ago using the free version as a trial/test for a larger distribution. I immediately found it so incredibly useful through its rich feature set that I quickly ordered the enterprise license and began designing and scaling my rollout. As more time is spent learning the software,...

WOW!

the perfect Remote access tool

Pros

This is a great program we use the enterprise version and it is nice to be able to share a common connection pool so that we are not always maintaining our own independent pools of connections on our independent systems. You can still store your personal credentials on your personal system too. The ability to create so many different types of connections to all of my servers to manage every aspect of them is fabulous. They have an amazing support environment and forums as well. if you are looking for a remote access tool this is a one stop shop here.

Cons

no official linux client (but there is a published way to run the android client on linux) can be a little pricey but it is so worth it.

great software for everyday use

I use this software all the time, and think its a good software for everyday use whether by a person, or business

Pros

It's easy to use, and works well with any desktop interface

Cons

nothing i dislike so far, the software is seamless and give me no trouble

secure single platform

We use this process in our company from starting and it is really helpful.

Pros

RDM provides the secure single platform for th remote connections within the organization systems. The main feature is that it supports multiple technologies like VAN'S RDP etc. This is really helpful for the IT Teams to resolve any issue on developers box.

Cons

I dind find any cons for this but surely it required to fix some bugs while connection.

Remote Desktop

My overall experience with Remote Desktop Manger is good. The capability to work from home and access my files on my work PC has helped with completing projects on time.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that I am able to access my work computer from home. My home PC doesn’t have all the programs and files I need to access when I am working from home. Instead of saving files on a flash drive and bringing it home, I can access the files directly through my work PC.

Cons

What I dislike most about this software is most of the time when I am using it, there is a horrible lag. I am not sure if this is because of the software or possibly the internet connection I use.

The Best and Secure Access

I've been using RDM for over a year and it's become my main connectivity tool. I have two words that for me define well this tool security and agility.

Pros

All connections in one tool, easy to use.

Cons

Could have translation to Portuguese Brazil.

Remote desktop makes my pc on my hand everywhere.

Pros

I mostly liked the speed of connection, easy to use and the fun to control my pc from any where.

Cons

Sometimes it runs slow , but it is not a problem if I use I powerful pc.

Software for remote access to virtual and physical machines

We basically use it to access virtual machines that need to be restarted or back up from one machine to another server.

Pros

It is a medium complexity tool. You can access several machines simultaneously, on windows or linux servers. It is effective in proposing

Cons

The layout is confusing and the support has no translation. Not to mention some connection errors we could not solve the problem

A good tool that allows to centralize your access to your tools and servers

On a day to day basis I centralize all my consoles, access and links in one tool that make me more efficient.

Pros

You can have in one place all the links and access to all your tools and servers, whether they are in microsoft rdp, web console, ssh/putty and so on with a lot of plugins!

Cons

The free edition is a bit limited, and as a power user you should go with paid edition.

Good but expensive

I use the app to connect and control my computer remotely.

Pros

I have found this remote application when i was looking a new remote app. It is working very well, good connection and no problem.

Cons

I like the app, works really good but i think it is expensive for an application like this, i dont mean it is not a good app, just expensive.

Remote Desktop Manager

Pros

Saving lots of time, better organization and having all remote connections on one place.

Cons

No import for Remote Admin phonebook or VNC.

A great tool to manage serval devices at once

Overall, a must have for any computer user

Pros

What I love about this product is that it allows me to access my desktop computer from anywhere I have internet access. It gives me full access to work from home and remotely whether on vacation or business trips. It has many functions that are easy to set up and manage. The costumer support has always been good and there are plenty of resources online to help the first time users. Also great for IT support with helping you manage and fix issues on your computer.

Cons

Not really anything I’ve found with this program that I don’t like. It kind of does it all. I guess being able to log serval users into one access would be helpful at times. So increase in functionality if possible.

The only Remote desktop tool that I fell in love with.

Pros

Great remote management Lots of features It is very easy to start working on RDM and everything just goes so smooth Ability to store credentials on it. Very well structured and informative tabs.

Cons

In a galaxy far, far away...

I'm connected to my clients 24/7/365, and I can't always rely on just a mobile app for the information I need. It's such a great experience to be able to log in to my desktop remotely and know that all my clients' information, all my tools and resources are right there when I need them. I can't afford to be left stranded and in turn leave my clients stranded, and the RDM makes my reliability possible.

Pros

I love being able to connect and work remotely on my projects from anywhere in the world without going through any complicated IT/networking training.

Cons

The preferences and feel isn't identical to being at my desktop.

great product

I am practically an expert considering I am an IT Manager

Pros

I love this product. I use it all the time and it is very easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing not to like. Everything is very easy to use.

Really easy to manage all of my remote connections into one solution

It saves my time, money and definitely my efforts towards all of my scattered appliances.

Pros

It simplifies remoting of Server Machines, desktops, NVR, etc. This is the best tool I have ever used to remote controlling everything. I loved its simple interface. Taking backup is quite easier which gives you peace of mind. Most important part is its team sharing feature. You can also save your time by saving admin credentials and log in without having to type it each time.

Cons

First of all free edition is limited one. Secondly there would be a suggestion that it should have the network scanning ability, or at least we must know which of my remote connection is healthy and which one is getting weak.

A nice comprehensive program for managing contacts and remote connections

Pros

- Can store company and contact information, payment information, remote connections, and cloud storage connections - Can even start Powershell and Microsoft OneDrive connections - Simple to install and start using

Cons

- User interface is a bit overwhelming at first for someone not with an IT background. Takes time to learn.

All of your remote connections in a single interface

A great solution for working on the go or managing multiple remote connections to multiple different sites.

Pros

I can have all of the remote connections I need to access in a single interface; web, RDP and ssh for Linux.

Cons

There is currently a cert warning message, but hoping that it will be resolved with the next update.

Remote Desktop Manager

Pros

I like the flexibility to be able to log in to another computer without having it physically present.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes, but usually its okay on the next login.

Contact-less solution of technical functions by experts from remote locations

Convenient tool when you need expert support in emergency and the helping hand is really at far away location.

Pros

You can transfer your process service PC to the technical expert sitting at remote location and he can resolve your problems by accessing the process software from his own PC. during lockdown phase, this becomes very important as the service engineers can not reach your site sometimes while you need their technical skills.

Cons

Limited monitoring of the changes being made by the remote person, so you may not be able to learn much from such exercise, which may be possible if your are sitting next to the expert while he resolves issues.

Remote Desktop

Overall, this software allows users get work done effectively and more efficiently.

Pros

I use this software everyday and I really like it. I use it to remotely connect to my work pc from anywhere.

Cons

Although the software may be a bit pricey, I think it’s very worth it. I don’t have any negative remarks.

Great for SysAdmins

Pros

Provides a large array of connection methods from RDP to SSH. Perfect if you are looking after a large number of servers or infrastructure.

Cons

It's not really a support tool for client endpoints. If you want to share screen with users at the same time with default win security locking the screen then you will need to review your requirements again.

Remote Desktop Manager is great

I use this program so that I can often work from home. Being able to login in from where ever I am makes me a more productive employee. I can check updates and statues and correspond as needed when I'm not in the office.

Pros

The best feature is how secure I feel using it. This is the most secure option that I have used and I know that my information is safe when i use it.

Cons

I fee like users with less technical experience would not be able to use all the features. Maybe adding in a section to help unexperienced users get more out of the software.

RDM is fantastic!

Pros

The rich feature set. Ease of use. Easy to import devices. Central DB connection. Password management.

Cons

Feels like RDM is constantly prompting for an update.

Great product, easy to use

If I work from home I don’t need to bring my laptop from the office, I can remote connect from my personal laptop

Pros

It’s very easy to use. You can also open more than a remote desktop session at the same time

Cons

If you have a big screen connected to your laptop and you open rwmote desktop in full screen it will take the size of the laptop screen not of the big screen