Server Density offers unique SaaS-based scalable infrastructure monitoring to help businesses save time and money. With advanced server and website monitoring alerts, graphing tools and integrations with all major cloud service providers, Server Density’s robust and scalable solution helps businesses and IT operations teams be more responsive to issues, make their websites faster and minimise downtime.
Founded in 2009, Server Density monitors hundreds of thousands of servers across more than 700 customers, including the NHS, Drupal, Firebox and Greenpeace.
Bulletproof monitoring out of the box + endless ways to customize. Save time and effort with our simple, reliable server monitoring.
- Open source agent, plugin library, full API and Nagios compatibility
- Automatic install via script, system packages, Puppet, Chef, Ansible & Salt Stack
- Apps for iOS, Android, Apple TV and Slackbot
- Easy to use monitoring API including agentless monitoring
- Website and API availability monitoring with response time alerting from the USA, UK, Europe, Australia, Russia, Japan, South Africa and more
- Reduce monitoring noise, reduce false alerts and improve life on call
A simple, easy to use monitoring solution for everyone
Reviewed 15th of February by Noel H
Company size: 1-10
Great product with super simple setup and configuration! You don't need to be a server-wiz-kid to get Server Density up and running. I love the real-time monitoring alerts straight to my smartphone whenever there are issues (such as heavy load). It really helps us be more proactive when issues are starting to occur.